Women ✓ j.jk

By vminfairy

Jungkook Jeon has severe gynophobia, a rare condition where he fears or dislikes women. His life inside the f... More

Hello!
Chapter 1 : Be A Boy
Chapter 2 : Boy In Love
Chapter 3 : New Friend
Chapter 4 : Café then Caught
Chapter 5 : Trap
Chapter 6 : Brothers
Chapter 7 : Lucky Day
Chapter 8 : As Deanna
Chapter 9 : No Women Tonight
Chapter 10 : Behind The Scenes
Chapter 11 : Companion
Chapter 12 : No Doubts
Chapter 14 : Phone Call
Chapter 15 : Mission ala Queen
Chapter 16 : Most Dreadful Time Of The Month
Chapter 17 : He Is An Art
Chapter 18 : Up Close
Chapter 19 : Sleep Like A Princess
Chapter 20 : Looks Of A Monster
Chapter 21 : Reward For Kindness
Chapter 22 : His Chance Ticket
Chapter 23 : Forget
Chapter 24 : Step By Step
Chapter 25 : 5 AM Entries
Chapter 26 : Urgent Deal
Chapter 27 : Day One
Chapter 28 : Two In One
Chapter 29 : Ten Over Ten
Chapter 30 : Doll Like
Chapter 31 : Picture Perfect
Chapter 32 : Stay For Now
Chapter 33 : No Harm
Chapter 34 : Bomb Dropped
Chapter 35 : Normal Day
Chapter 36 : Last Session
Chapter 37 : Christmas Hero
Chapter 38 : File A Case
Chapter 39 : Selfless & Selfish
Chapter 40 : For Me & You
Chapter 41 : Greetings On Phone
Chapter 42 : We Bid Goodbyes
Chapter 43 : Some Guy
Chapter 44 : Love Views
Chapter 45 : Who's That Girl
Chapter 46 : Advice & Tips
Chapter 47 : Miraculous
Chapter 48 : Third Wheeling
Chapter 49 : Lucky Shot
Chapter 50 : Love Is Hope
Chapter 51 : He Knows
Chapter 52 : Because Of Me
Chapter 53 : 21st Century Perks
Chapter 54 : Forever
Chapter 55 : Dream
Chapter 56 : Lost Stars
Chapter 57 : What If's
Chapter 58 : Preparation
Chapter 59 : Fateful Fortuity
Chapter 60 : Afraid Of Who
Hello, Bye!
Special Chapter : Jungkook's POV
Special Chapter : JK's Full Letter

Chapter 13 : A Night With The Sun

6.3K 406 102
By vminfairy

are y'all multifandoms? coz i stan so many groups, artists and more. but ofc BTS is my ult (≧ω≦)/

°°°°°°°°°°°

After a few days, the situation got out of hands, and my ankle got swollen. It scares the hell out of me to see that it became really purple-bluey.

Since I can't press the gas and make my way towards the hospital or even apply for a license, I asked Jungkook for a favor if he will allow me to go out for a while in the afternoon.

I wanted to hide the current situation from him, but he really is a persistent guy. He immediately called one of his friends, and in a matter of minutes, Jung Hoseok is already here.

"Hey. I drove here as soon as possible, so what's happening?" It was Jungkook who opened the door for him.  Hoseok smiled at him and a second after that, his gaze shifts upon me and I can see confusion brewing inside his head.

"My friend Deonne needs help, you know him right?" Jungkook said in a worried voice.

"Yeah, I know him... We know him." There was hesitation in Hoseok's voice. "Why is he here though?" He whispered...sorta.

"Long story short, my dad in San Francisco, Deonne here because dad thinks I still need a guardian," Jungkook stated briefly.

"But why is your dad in San Francisco?" Hoseok asked he is obviously the curious one.

"His mom died." A minute of silence was allotted after Jungkook's answer.

I don't know about Jungkook, but I can see the deadly rage in Hoseok's reaction. What's the matter?

"Anyways, I think you two should be going now." Jungkook finally breaks the silence and then both of the guys' eyes were on me.

"Hey Deonne, you ready?" Hoseok enters the living room with a bright smile on his face as if he wasn't giving an expression of a real grim reaper earlier.

"Yep, hang on." I tried not to fall as I stand, but I failed and both guys came to my rescue. "Ouch!"

"Here, let me help you." Jungkook was walking towards me, and as I look at him, I can't help but be mesmerized by his beauty especially now that the light is shining from his back, giving great emphasis to his manly physique.

Everything happened at a slow pace and for a second I thought he is gonna carry me, bridal style.

I thought.

Instead, he lends me both of his hands while Hoseok is supporting at my back. "Do not force yourself, it'll just get worse." Jungkook reminds me and all I did was nod.

=====

"So, how did you and Jungkook's father arrived to that idea?" Hoseok has been bombarding me with non-stop questions ever since we hit the road, and the sudden traffic jam was really unnecessary.

"We've met a few times because of Jungkook, obviously. I happen to wander around their street when I would sometimes take a walk too. It just happened that I was there at the exact moment when someone called Jungkook's dad on the phone, saying it was an emergency." I answered with full details, hoping to stop another segment of Hoseok's Unending Questions.

Seeing that he was quite satisfied with my answer, I grabbed my chance. "So, what exactly did Jungkook told you that made you come here?" I asked away.

"Secret." He smiled widely and gave me a wink. I smiled awkwardly in return, but I was actually complaining about his answer in my head.

It was so unfair!

After passing another traffic on another street, we finally arrived at a very huge hospital. It got about twenty-plus floors.

Hoseok helps me as we both enter the building, the staffs are weirdly attentive to us even if they are currently busy with their jobs. He told me to sit, while he does the talking for an appointment with a doctor.

I can see that this injury will cost an arm and a leg and I don't know where I'll get money. I'll just call mom and dad for help later.

"Bro, let's go," Hoseok calls me and just like a gentleman that he is, he helped me make my way towards a small hallway and then into a room.

At the end of the check-up, my grade II ankle sprain caused me to walk with a gigantic metal slash cloth boot. It'll help me walk on my own and that's good news.

What's the greater news is that Hoseok told me that he will cover my bills. I'm not that thick-faced and told him that I will pay him in return but he insisted that there's no need.

Once we got out of the hospital, the sky is already turning dark. "Hey Jungkook, we will go and grab some fast food for dinner, what do you want?" Hoseok says on the phone. The moment we got inside his car he drove with speed so that we can avoid another traffic.

=====

"We'll get five double quarter pounder with cheese meal, take out," Hoseok tells to the lady who mans the cashier. I can see her twitching the side of her lips, it looks like she's flirting with Hoseok in a very weird way.

"Oh! Hey, Hoseok can I also get a Mcflurry?" I pleaded and he laughed. I know it is too much to ask since he already order too many meals for only three persons but I can't help it, it is my favorite.

"Sure. Plain or Oreo?" He asked.

"The latter." I smiled.

"Additional five Oreo Mcflurry please." He tells to the counter, and the lady keeps twirling a strand of her hair.

We sit on empty chairs as we wait for our order. "So how did you and Jungkook met?" I mentally groaned. Here we go again.

"Well, I think it was his birthday. I just randomly knocked on their door and said 'Happy Birthday' to him." I faked a laugh.

"Strange. How did you know that it was his birthday?"

"I uhm... Saw you guys leaving and mouthing those words to, so I figured I should greet him as well."

"Why?"

"I thought it's a good chance to make friends with him."

"Why him?"

"I don't know it just happened," I answered, he continuously nodded his head slowly while I catch my breath from saying too many words in just a minute.

"So how did you and Jungkook met?" I tried turning the tables.

"We were classmates back in pre-school and middle school." He smiled.

"Do you know why he chooses to learn on an E-School?"

"Just because..."

"What?"

"Hey, our order's up, I'll get them first." He leaves me with a cheeky beam and after that, we left the place.

Walking quietly towards the parking lot, we stumbled upon a homeless girl sitting on a bench. It hurts me to see children like this.

But in a matter of seconds, the kid came running towards us... or just Hoseok. She hugged him and Hoseok hugged her back.

"Hey, how are you and your grandma?" Hoseok talks to the little girl.

"She is doing well. Thanks for your medicine." She smiled, what a cute girl.

"No problem. Here, take this and make sure you both finish it." Hoseok gives her the other paper bag containing the two meals and two Mcflurries.

Now I know what those extra foods were for.

The little girl squealed with excitement and my heart leaps with joy on what I'm witnessing.

After a few talks and Hoseok introducing me to her, the little girl bid her goodbye and brought the food to her grandma.

"How long have you been helping her?" I asked, hoping it gets a proper answer.

"A year from now. We found her amusing back then, and until now. Even if her grandma is not treating her so well, she still loves her wholeheartedly."

"Really? That is really touching." Indeed it is.

"I just hope he just did it like her, things could have been different for us."

With that, I just placed the last puzzle piece about Jungkook. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.8K 40
❝ What's the meaning of life? ❞ ❝ Why are you asking me? Just Google it or something. ❞ ❝ If Google knew it I wouldn't be asking now would I? ❞ Wh...
238K 15.5K 53
You are wounded and broken. Laughing at scars was your habit, but tending your wounds was his speciality. Some may call Jeon Jungkook a perfect man t...
2.2K 82 24
Jungkook is mesmerised, not just when Jimin smiles or when he dances but when he breathes.. Jimin is an international dancing sensation, Jungkook get...
70.4K 4.2K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...