lucky charms ✧・゚ y.m [book 1]

By strawboongi

in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin w... More

one
two
three
four
*five*
six
seven
eight
nine
*ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
heyyyy :3
fifty-three
read this :3
fifty-four
cover contest! [closed]
fifty-five
tagged!
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
cover contest winner!
*sixty*
i'm back :,)
sixty-one*
sixty-two
sixty-three
read this please, it's important
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six + game!
sixty-seven
birds and bees
sixty-eight
*sixty-nine*
*sixty-nine (ver. 2)*
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six*
q&a time! [closed]
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
*seventy-nine*
eighty*
eighty-one
eighty-two*
eighty-three
read this please (sequel!!)
epilogue
sequel out now!
happy 100k!
important!!
READ THIS PLEASE 🥺🥰
discord server!!
tiny self-promo :,)
tysm for 150k !!

q&a answers (please read this!)

840 27 14
By strawboongi

i deleted a couple of repeated questions, sorry :,) i hope you enjoy this! (this took me a surprisingly LONG TIME)

ALSO: this is nearly 4000 words :)

<3

yoongi

"why are you so adorable?"

i am NOT adorable! say that again and you won't have a mouth to say it with :)

"yoongi baby, you are the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life, when will you realize that your body is perfect? *cough* PLEASE EAT FOOD *cough*"

i'm also not cute. or perfect. and i do eat! just not as much as i used to, i guess? i just want to be good enough for jimin, that's all.

"what are your favorite things about jimin?"

i could write a whole ass book. his beautiful, sparkling eyes. his charming eye smile. his golden laugh. the fact that he makes for a fantastic body pillow. his loving, caring, sweet personality. the way he makes me feel important and loved, happy and safe. and of course, HIS ABS. (please don't tell him i said that, i will definitely deny it.)

"mcdonalds?"

tAkE mE wiTh yOu pLeAsE~

"HOW THE HECK ARE YOU SO CUTE BUT STILL A LITTLE WHINY BRAT? 🥺🥰"

this entire sentence is untrue, check your facts. i am not cute at all. and i'm not little, people are just growing like trees around me and i'm frozen in time :(

"share some onion rings with me please"

gladly. but the tiny ring's mine. i ate it already sooo :)

jimin

"how are you the best boyfriend in the world? 🥺 you are so caring and patient with yoongs and it's so adorable your true love for him 🥰"

yoongi deserves to be treated like a prince. he's so, so precious to me. i want him to feel loved, and i want him to learn to love himself. i'm not trying to be the best boyfriend in the world, i just want to be the person yoongi leans on when he needs someone to be there for him. i love him, and i want to show him that every opportunity i have to do so.

"when you and yoongi get married, can i come?"

yes, please do :)

"what's up man jimin? do you like to see yoongi in girl clothes? if so, what's your favorite girl clothing that you want yoongi to wear? P.S. yoongi is a precious baby that needs to be protected, hurt him and i will murder you with a spoon at 3 o'clock in the morning before burying you in my backyard"

god, yoongi cross-dressing is . . . he looks so fucking pretty in skirts. skirts and dresses. and lipgloss. makeup. anything. nothing. yoongi looks beautiful no matter what he's wearing.
also, i'd never dream of hurting him. especially with that kind statement there at the end, where you threaten my life with— um, with a spoon?

"when y'all gon do the dirty?"

whenever yoongi is ready. i'm ready, and it's fair if i wait until he is too. i'd never want to pressure or force him into having sex with me. never.

"would you like to get married to yoongi? if yes... would you like a child? ;)"

i would very much love to get married to yoongi. i think about our future a lot, and i imagine us living in a peaceful little house, maybe a dog or a cat, maybe kids, maybe not. just me and yoongi, together, until we grow old and wrinkly, having lived our lives to the fullest and eventually passing on with happiness in our hearts.

"how many kids do you want in the future? that's only if you want kids with yoongi."

to be honest, i have thought about kids a few times. i tend to imagine a quiet, happy life, just the two of us, and sometimes i just wonder . . . would i make a good father? would we make good parents? it's scary, the realization of the fact that a tiny, helpless person is depending on you and the weight of that responsibility rests on your shoulders. it's scary, but exciting. i don't know right at this moment, but if we ever decided to take a step in that direction, i wouldn't be opposed to the idea. (yoongi would make the cutest dad.) how many kids? maybe a little boy, maybe two, maybe three?

taehyung

"your thoughts on your lovers"

they make me happy. they really do. i'm so grateful to have them both in my life. i used to feel really guilty that i liked both hobi hyung and jungkookie at the same time, back when kook and i first started dating. i guess that feeling never went away, though i tried to ignore it. i never thought hyung would like me like that . . . or that jungkookie liked hoseok hyung too. i want hyung to be as much of a part of my life as jungkook is. hopefully soon, we'll officially be boyfriends, the three of us.

"what would you do if you had never met jungkook?"

*sigh* i'd probably be a lonely virgin, not gonna lie. but really though, if i hadn't met jungkook, we wouldn't have met hobi. or jin hyung and namjoon hyung. and that would be a sad life indeed, because i'd be third-wheeling while yoongi hyung and jiminie have those four-hour long cuddling sessions (in which they just sit there, kiss, and talk for hours on end. it's cute and all, but ew, i don't want to watch that).

"how are you such a lucky bitch to be able to have two of the best boyfriends ever? 😭🥺🥰"

I ASK MYSELF THAT QUESTION EVERYDAY. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA. I'M BLESSED. EITHER THAT OR I'M A MAGNET FOR CUTE BOYS? :)

"so taehyung, what's it like having not only one boyfriend that is the cutest bunny in the world bUT A SECOND that is the cutest ray of sunshine in the world?"

it is hands down one of the best things that ever happened to me. and sadly, hobi hyung isn't officially our boyfriend yet, but we're working on that :))

"YOU. ME. FRENCH FRY DATE."

YES. LET'S GO RIGHT NOW. I WILL DROP EVERYTHING FOR FRIES. I'D DROP JUNGKOOK FOR FRIES (I'M SORRY, OKAY? FRIES BEFORE GUYS).

jungkook

"when did you start liking hoseok? and when did you start liking tae?"

hobi hyung and i have an interesting story. we met in math, and he found me— well, he found me crying in the bathroom over our last math test. we kind of bonded over our hatred for math, and he ended up inviting me to sit with his friends, jinnie hyung and namjoon hyung. we hung out all the time after that, especially since i was that kid that had no friends and hid in a corner of the lunch room by myself. having people like hobi hyung, people who actually cared about me— it make me feel really happy. after a while, i realized i saw hoseok hyung as more than just a friend, but . . . i was too scared to tell him.

then i met taehyung. being a sophomore, i didn't really have the chance to actually talk to him, though he always caught me looking at him during class. he was really cute, and i wanted to talk to him. and again, i can never make the first move, so a little while later, he just came up to me after class and we started talking. we began hanging out more after that, and i brought him and his friends (jimin and yoongi hyung) to our lunch table to introduce him to hobi hyung and the others. the more taehyung and i hung out, the more i liked him. hoseok was always at the back of my mind, though, and i did feel bad for trying to forget my feelings for him. i couldn't, though, even if i tried. taehyungie and i were playing video games one day, and we kissed. i don't know how it happened, but i knew i liked it. i knew i liked him. he asked me out soon after with the cutest smile on his face, his face all pink and blushy. so we started dating. i was never aware of the fact that taehyung was going through the same thing as me, that he also liked hobi hyung while we were together. i think if we just talked about it together, the three of us could've been together longer. the lesson here: communication is key. talk, otherwise you'd be missing out on a really sweet, bubbly guy with a really nice dick :)

"can i play overwatch with you?"

YES.

"how does it feel to be loved by not just one, BUT TWO AMAZING ASS BOYS? 😩🥰"

I LOVE IT. I LOVE THEM. THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO HAPPY AHHH

hoseok

"hello my ray of sunshine who could literally dominate the whole planet with his top energy, what made you realize that you wanted to be with not only taehyung but jungkook as well?"

well actually, i had a crush on jungkook first. and— and that was for a really long time, but i never made a move. i guess i didn't want him to reject me, because i didn't want things to be awkward between us afterwards. then, of course, taehyung came along. he was cute and bubbly, cheerful and energetic, and i liked him instantly. i tried to forget jungkook, especially as i began to hang out with taehyung a lot more. i felt really bad for liking them both at the same time. i really did. then, of course, taehyung and jungkook started dating. i wanted them both. there was no doubt in my mind. and i couldn't have either, but— but i was fine. honestly, i was happy for them. it made me happy, knowing that they found each other because they were both such amazing people and they deserved each other. i'm so glad i was able to find a place in their hearts, that i could make them as happy as they've made me.

"how did you feel about knowing that you were helping gguk cheat? obviously it ended up being good, but did you feel guilty knowing you were possibly ruining a good relationship?"

i felt positively horrible, guilty couldn't even begin to describe how i felt. the idea of tearing the two of them apart made me feel like such a bad person, especially since i had been trying so hard to be happy for them, even when i wanted them both. i decided to be selfish at that moment in time. being with jungkook was bliss, and i didn't have enough self-control to stop. thankfully, taehyung has a forgiving heart (which i still feel i don't deserve), and somehow it didn't end as badly as i thought it would. even though taehyung has forgiven us both, i haven't really forgiven myself for putting their relationship at risk for my own happiness. i still don't know if i deserve to be with them after all of this, even though they make me so, so happy.

jin

"what is up world wide handsome, little bit of an intrusive question but who tops in your relationship? also what is your favorite trait about namjoon?"

well, usually he fucks me, but we're open-minded to switching. and can a dick be a trait? because he has a really nice dick. no? well, he's hot when he acts smart and he's cute when he's clueless (which, for a person with an IQ of 148, somehow seems to happen a lot. IT'S CUTE THOUGH, DON'T GET ME WRONG.)

"how handsome do you think you are? and how much do you like/love namjoon?"

i'm very handsome, it should be fairly obvious :) and namjoon— i love him a lot. he's very special to me, so if you attempt to steal him away from me, you're dEAD.

"how can you have such confidence and self love? please teach me your ways 🥺❤️"

don't doubt yourself. it's easier said than done, but if you can't do that, pretend. pretend, lie, do whatever you need to do. no wait, scratch that, that's bad. try your best to be positive. find the good in things, including yourself. it really helps.

namjoon

"joonie! how ya doing? anygay, what is your favorite thing about seokjin, his windshield wiper laugh? his stupid dad jokes? what is it?"

everything. i love absolutely everything about him.

"how does it feel to be boyfriends with a person who loves himself more than anyone? 😂💜"

i think it's good that he loves himself more than anyone else because he doesn't put himself down. i feel happy that he feels good about himself. he deserves to be happy with himself.

"if you could have any power, what would it be?"

mindreading. brains are sexy.

"how much do you like/love jin?"

SO MUCH. I LOVE HIM SO, SO, SO MUCH.

jiyeon

"how are you like the best mom in the world? you're so sweet"

tHAT'S HAEWONNIE. I'M JUST THE COOL AUNT 😎

"I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY FAVORITE BITCH AND I APPLAUD YOUUUU 🥳🥳💜💜"

BITCH, YOU'RE MY FAVORITE TOO <3

"oh my god jiyeon, you are the best mom ever, thank you for being so amazing! also, how's the single life going cause i'm single, you're single *claps hands* LET'S DO IT!"

ooh, the single life . . . i tend to be out of the house a lot, sometimes for my job, sometimes just to get some time to myself. mainly to give jiminie and yoongi some space, if you know what i mean ;) but also, i've been single for . . . quite some time. i haven't thought much about meeting new people, going on dates, finding a new person. i think i'm happy with the way my life is going at the moment, but if something changed in my currently nonexistent love life, i'd be fucking surprised, of course, but also . . . not opposed to the idea.

haewon

"what made you guys want to take yoongi in? like was it adoption or foster care or what really happened that led to you guys having yoongi?"

well, naturally we'd heard of the murder of yoongi's biological mother and we— we realized that yoongi must've gone through so much in his life. he didn't deserve any of that. sungmin suggested finding a way to take him in, to help him, to care for him. it seemed like the kind of thing he'd suggest, really. he was the kind of person who'd feed stray animals, a caring soul even in college, despite his "bad boy" image. i wasn't surprised he was suggesting adopting yoongi, taking him in. i agreed right away, and we made arrangements for yoongi to live with us, to sleep in taehyung's room. choosing to adopt yoongi was one of the best decisions we've ever made.

"what would you do if yoongi wasn't your son?"

the house would feel so empty without him. of course, yoongi does sleep in jiminie's room almost every night, but it's not like he's never home. i'm a busy mom with four kids— five with jimin included— a crazy husband and a weird best friend living two houses down who's always on a sugar high. i like my life how it is right now, and with yoongi gone, it would leave an empty hole in my heart— in all of our hearts, waiting to be filled.

"YOU'RE MY FAVORITE BITCH TOO! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET THE NUMBER ONE BEST MOM EVER AWARD? 🤠💜"

oh, how nice of you! it feels nice to get a little bit of recognition for what i do :) being a mom of four kids isn't a walk in the park, but they definitely make me happy, those kids.

sungmin

"thank you for being an awesome dad! usually the dads are terrible but you are fantastic and thank you for being great!"

you're welcome :) just kidding, just kidding! i just want to look out for my kids, you know? they deserve to be happy.

"how are you such a bombass dad? like you're so chill with the idea of whatever type of relationship and you care about your children without judgement and with a ton of love 🥺🥺🥺💜"

well, it's hard not to be accepting, seeing as wonnie, jiyeon and i aren't completely straight either. i don't mind whatever type of relationship my children are in or whatever sexuality they identify as. i just want them to be happy.

"how nervous were you when you first brought yoongi into the family?"

we were nervous for a lot of reasons, actually. we weren't sure how yoongi would deal with having a new family, being surrounded by new people. he took to us well, though, and although it did take a bit of time for him to warm up to taehyung, he really did begin to see himself as a part of our family. i think that was what we were the most scared of— yoongi feeling like he didn't belong, like he didn't fit in. we did our best to make him feel as comfortable and as happy as he could be.

me (you guys, i'm so bad at taking compliments, hELP)

"I JUST WANNA TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!!! 🥳 peRioD"

THANK YOU :((((( <333

"did you always write this good or is it something you just mastered over time?"

i am shit at writing. period. so here's the story of how i started writing in the first place: in the summer of 2018, i started coming up with ideas and my very first rough drafts for this fic in a purple notebook i hid under my pillow every night. i wrote everyday for that entire summer, in that notebook. rereading it now is so funny to me because the plot and the characters have changed a bit. taehyung used to be yoongi's first love interest before jimin. IT WAS REALLY BAD WRITING THOUGH. I ATTEMPTED TO WRITE SMUT FOR THE FIRST AND LAST TIME (nEvEr aGaiN).

then, in december of 2018, i started publishing my fic on wattpad (on my sister's account), and i think i got around 6k for thirteen total chapters? then i got a bit busy with school, didn't update for like two months, and finally unpublished it. reading the drafts over the summer of 2019 got me thinking of changing up the story (and my writing style, because i tended to speed events up quite a bit-- something i still do sometimes). so around the end of june 2019, i created this account and began to rewrite lucky charms.

it has now been like seven months since i started writing and really, writing is what helps you write well (not that i write well lmao). figuring out my writing style really motivated me to continue this book, and the progress in the characters in this fic makes me so, so happy (because yoonmin didn't come out, cry like six different times, meet tae, have a sleepover with him, confess to each other, almost get kidnapped (that was yoongi), and fuck all in ONE night like in my purple notebook drafts LMAO PROGRESS). i mean, if you reread the first 10 to 20 chapters of this fic and compare them to the chapters i've published most recently, there is definitely a difference. i've learned what is cringey and what isn't, which is also super super important.

this was an entire essay ahhh but the answer is that i still suck at writing, but writing a lot made me suck a teeny bit less :)) thank you for coming to my ted talk.

"OMG WAZZUP! hello to the most beautiful being my eyes have ever sEEn! please always remember to love yourself!"

SBJHBDJS I THINK YOU'RE EXAGGERATING A BIT THERE :) (NOT JUST BY A BIT THOUGH) <3

"what made you pick bottom yoongi instead of top?"

top jimin is hot. bottom yoongi was because yoongi's a lil meow meow and i'd feel weird writing him with a dominant personality. but i don't mind top yoongi. in my purple notebook drafts, yoongi was initially a LOT less submissive? so i kind of opened up the opportunity there for them to be a switch couple. it's fun writing jimin as a dominant character bECAUSE HE'S HOT AND SHY BABY YOONIE IS AN ADORABLE CONCEPT.

"so, what made you write lucky charms?"

i've always been interested in writing, but until i first started writing lucky charms on this account, everything i wrote was not drawn out long enough, terrible cringey plots, and just . . . really really really bad. so i never really had any incentive to publish on wattpad, especially before i started listening to bts back in 2017. i did discover wattpad after getting into bts (as many do lmao). i used to read. a lot. especially romance and sci-fi. sci-fi is difficult to write, but romance (the typical fanfic i guess) sounded fun to write. before i first published this fic back in 2018, my sister had been starting to write and publish her oneshot book, which had around 15-20k at the time. she let me publish my fic on her account so that people would actually read it. i did get around 6k before i unpublished. but really, it was just a combination of just wanting to express my love for yoonmin (MY OTP), wanting to write in general, and hoping that i'd get at least a tiny number of  reads (THIS HAS GONE WAY PAST MY 2018 SELF'S DEFINITION OF TINY AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW).

"who's your bias and bias wrecker?"

i think this will come as a big surprise but (I'M BEING SARCASTIC, IF YOU COULDN'T TELL LMAO) yoongi's my bias. jimin's my bias wrecker. at this point, i basically have two biases. before i started this fic (2018-ish, so in my purple notebook drafts lol), jimin was my bias and yoongi was my bias wrecker, then they were tied for a really really really long time, then yoongles won :) but i basically do have 2 biases, just a REALLY BIG soft spot for yoongi.

"why haven't we spokEn"

i'm sorry :,((( i'm on a social media break (excluding wattpad, of course), so i haven't checked my insta or snapchat in at least a week or even two. pm me :)) if you don't, i will.

Iamayellowyam

"you be feeding me that good shit ✋🏼😔💜"

i be ;)

"we stopped our game on snapchat like forever ago and i don't remember why"

sorryyyyy my parents made me delete snap on my phone :(

other random (or not?) questions

"IS WATER WET?"

I DON'T THINK SO? TECHNICALLY, IT JUST MAKES OTHER THINGS WET?? OR MAYBE IT IS WET? I HAVE NO IDEA :(

"FANTASTIC BOOK! KEEP WRITING YOU AMAZING BOOTIFUL BEING!"

THANK YOU, I DEFINITELY WILL <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 233 27
Yoonmin --- "You know it all, you're my best friend," --- "You always will be remembered in our hearts, as the one whose hope never faded," --- | Tr...
303K 19.8K 50
Completed ✔ "I promise I would never leave you, not in a million years." "Stop lying, Yoongi. Why promise me a million when you don't even live a hun...
2K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
57K 1.6K 56
Literally Imagines about Yoonmin;) If you have questions or requests don't be afraid to comment! Some of them will come in parts so be patient my lov...