He luvs me He luvs me not

بواسطة kaeethabratt

Jaden Hossler goes live on tik tok and a fan ask who's one tik toker you would love to meet. And he says Anth... المزيد

Introduction
Characters
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
am i going crazy
0.11
0.12
0.13
Not a chapter
0.14
0.15
0.16
I need help
17
ANNOUNCEMENT
0.18
not a update
0.19
Mairi oneshots
0.20
Chase hudson
Im back
A baby peguin caught on a ice berg...whats a peguin whats an ice berg

0.10

2.3K 59 134
بواسطة kaeethabratt

Jaden pov

I'm going to literally shit my pants right now. We're still watching that stupid movie Texas chainsaw massacre and it's at the part where the creepy guy with a mask cuts off the younger guy face and wears it.

A jump scare comes out of nowhere as if what's happening already isn't enough. I scream and hide under the covers.

I start shaking and crying because I'm terrified this makes me so scared.

"Hey bubs you ok?" Tayler asks. Anthony had gone down to the lobby to get some food he had ordered even though we just ate a big meal.

I peeked out from the blanket and shook my head no. He cooed softly and sat on the bed pulling me away from my hide out. I cuddled up against his chest and started to cry.

"Hey buddy don't cry it's just a movie." Tayler said. I understood that they were just movies but it's just too much for me to handle. I started to feel embarrassed so I tried to get out of his hold which of course didn't work and I got frustrated, letting out a loud cry. Everyone heads had turned our way with a concerned look.

Tayler sighed and picked me up taking me out the room.

"Just calm down for me." He said to me sternly. Tayler was the dad in the group obviously.

"I'm sorry." I cry loudly. This was horrible and embarrassing. Why couldn't I be as brave and cool like my friends.

As if anything could be any worse I see Anthony walking down the hall on his phone and Chipotle in his hands. He looks up from his phone and as we make eye contact. I could literally see the concern on his face from down the hall.

Just great.

Anthony pov

I left the room because I didn't want to eat any candy or chips so I ordered Chipotle instead. I love food. You could literally call me fat. I may be skinny but I can eat back to back with no problem.

As Im walking back I'm texting my mom to check up on her. And I hear shuffling so I look up and see Tayler holding Jaden who seems to be crying. Jaden and I make eye contact and he looks like he's terrified, embarrassed and confused.

I run up to Tayler ready to help in anyway I can. "What happened?" I ask.

Jaden quickly grabs Tayler shirt tightly while shaking his head no and whining.

Tayler shakes his head no as well, "Jaden no I'm going to tell him so stop that." Tayler says, gently pulling Jaden hands away from his shirt and instead holding them together firmly so he wouldn't do anything.

"Basically we were still watching the movie when you left and it got to the part where the guy with the mask cut off that boy's face and put it on as his. Jaden had kinda screamed and hid under the covers but no one thought nothing of it because kairi did the same thing and hid in Mattia's shirt. But I still wanted to check up on Jaden because he's way more sensitive. So I asked if he was ok and he started crying so i put him in my lap and I'm guessing that made him feel embarrassed because I was treating him like a baby but that's how all of us treat him. Anyway he tried to get away and got frustrated with me so he let out a loud cry which caused everyone to look back at us so I carried him out here." Tayler said.

The whole time he was talking I was looking at Jaden. His head was down in his hands and I could visibly see his hands shaking.

"Ok um, how about you go back inside and I'll take care of him. It's only what like three o'clock so I'll take him out to a park or something and eat." I tell Tayler.

He looks at Jaden then me a few times before getting up and going back inside the room.

"Jaden come on pretty boy." I tell him. I gently grab his arms pulling him up.

He was still covering his eyes and would not look at me so I guided him to the elevator.

Once we were in the elevator I pulled him into my side so he could at least lean on me. When we got to the lobby we walked straight out the hotel and started walking.

"Jaden talk to me prince what's wrong?" I ask. Even thought his hands were covering his face I could still slightly see his cheeks and I can happily say he was blushing.

He mumbled an incoherent response. "Hmm? Say that again for me love." I ask.

"I'm embarrassed that everyone including you just saw how sensitive I could be." He said. I could hear his voice wavering as if he was going to cry again.

"Hey hey don't you cry ok. Just because you sensitive doesn't make you any less of you. Ok your still out Jaden as you should be so don't be upset about it. " I say pulling him into a full hug.

I feel him tense up but quickly relaxes once he's comfortable.

I pull away before it gets awkward. "And in my opinion I love that your not one of those social media influencers who puts on a act for the camera. Your one hundred percent as real as you are off camera on camera and I admire that. " I compliment.

"How do you know that?" He asks. We were now at some old record shop.

I opened the door and let him walk through first. Once I'm by his side again I answer his question.

"Well I searched you up on YouTube and stuff and I've seen how soft and vulnerable you can be. I've observed you last night and today and I can see your just as you are on camera off camera like I said earlier." I say.

Jaden smiles up at me which makes my heart melt. How could someone be so beautiful without even trying.

"Come on let's look around." Jaden says.

A/n : the next part will be from the Disney original movie "Let it Shine" but u put my own little twist on it.

We were looking through a box of old school records and I'm talking old like when TV and pictures we were black and white.

I had come across a interesting Record and was looking at the title when I hear Jaden.

"Hey look I love this song!" He says he walks over to me and hands it to me. I take it out the paper like case and put it on the record player.

I pick up the headphones and we put it to our ears. I look at Jaden and he looks so happy. His eyes shine like Crystal's and it's just breathe taking.

"This is so beautiful my grandma always played it when I was younger before she passed and i would always listen to it with her. This was true definition of old school." He says.

"You should do something with it then like remix it and make it your own." I say.

"What?! No this is a true classic that should stay a classic plus if I tried to bring this back I don't think it would work." He says. He seemed to be thinking about it though, his nose scrunches and his face goes into a thinking face.

I chuckled. "Don't be like that prince i think you could still keep it classic while giving it your own taste at the same time. And don't say you can't because I've hear a snippet of your song "Comatose" and i know your full of talent." I tell him.

He smiles once more this time bigger than before. "You really think i could though?" He asks. I nod my head pulling him into a warm hug.

As he pulled away our faces were inches away. My heart was beating out if my chest.

We both leaned in and was so close to kissing until he snapped out of the moment.

"W-we should um.... We should get going so your food doesn't get cold." He says.

"Yeah...yeah come on let's go find somewhere to sit." I say. He nods his head and walks off in the lead. As we're walking to the front doors of the store I make a big risk by asking him the cheesiest question a person could ever ask their crush.

"Uhm Jaden could I - could I hold your hand." I say rubbing the back of my neck. I know for a fact I was definitely red.

He giggles and nods his head. He holds out his hand and I happily take it.

Once we exit the store I look back at the name of it so I would remember where this was.

I was definitely going to buy him that record one day. Not today but one day for sure. Because if there's one thing I realized today was, at first when we started talking i thought that his crush on me was cute but in my eyes I wasn't into him like that I just found the idea of a boy liking me was cute. Don't get me wrong i find guys attractive but I just didn't like Jaden as he liked me.

But I was really excited to meet him and once I did I came to a sense that maybe I did have a crush on him. And I wasn't against that, in fact I liked that. Today just confirmed what I needed to know. And I know that I'm definitely going to ask Jaden to my boyfriend very soon but I don't want to rush it.

For Jaden Hossler I will make him mine and I will cherish him.

We walked around a bit and found a local park and decided to eat here.

"You can pick what you want out the bag." I tell him once we sat down and got all situated.

He picked a wrap that I ordered and the salad. I ate my big burrito.

"How do you people eat burritos?" He asks. He was doing that little nose scrunch again which of course made my heart skip a beat.

"I love burritos. The question you should be asking is why font eat burritos?" I retort. He makes the silliest face and shudders. I laughed loudly.

"...I don't know how to explain because like... it's all about what's in a burrito so if I say I don't eat burritos I'm technically saying I don't eat what's inside the burrito. Which really doesn't make since. But like I just don't eat them. Eh I don't know I give up trying to explain it." He says  pouting and eating his wrap.

I didn't want the conversation to end there so I had to ask him a question to keep us going. "So if you don't eat burritos how do you want a wrap if it's similar to a burrito?" I ask.

Jaden dead panned me. "Anthony wraps are actually more healthier and plus it isn't as heavy in your stomach as a burrito." He replies.

I chuckled again and we continue eating and talking about random things. I was happy that we were finally getting to know each other like we were supposed to in the beginning.

When we finished eating we threw the food away and left the park to walk around. I took his hand again and smiled down at him as he smiled up at him.

"Thank you Anthony for making me feel better." He says. I pull him into a hug and kiss the tip of hiss head since he's shorter than me.

"Of course bubs anything for you." I say. We continue walking until Jaden came across a wishing fountain.

I haven't seen these things in a while. I remember me and Charlie would save so many pennies just so we could throw them in and make a wish and every time we'd make a wish and tell our parents.

The next day whatever we wished for, weather it was a babydoll for Charlie or brand new shoes for me we always got it. So growing up we really believed that a fountain could make our wishes come true but when we got old enough we found out it was our parent making them come true.

"Come on Anthony lets go to the fountain please." He begged. I chuckled and took him over to the fountain and even though I didn't believe in this anymore and knew the truth behind it seeing the smile on his face is worth it.

No one's POV

A elderly woman and her husband were sitting at a bench talking about when they first met and how life had changed drastically over the time.

The lady had noticed a young pair of guys who were holding hands standing in front of a wishing fountain. "Throw in a penny prince." She heard the taller guy say.

The shorter guy looked up to the taller guy and smiled so wide she was surprised it didn't hurt him. He threw a penny in and visibly blushed.

"Well what did you wish for lovely?" The latter said. The younger shook his head giggling.

"Nuh uh... I can't tell you or it won't come true." He said.

The latter jokingly pouted at the younger one who caressed the latter's cheek in comfort. The taller guy leaned into his hand and they stood like that until the lady couldn't hold the excitement in.

"Excuse me young men." She said getting up and walking over to the boys.

The boys turned towards her and gave her their full attention smiling.

"I just wanted to say you guys are the cutest as can be." She told them. They both blushed red and nervously laughed.

"Ma'am we...we don't date." The latter said. She shook her head and laughed.

"You don't date....yet." she said winking. They two boys watched as she walked back to her husband and they both walked off into the LA crowd.

The funny thing about the whole situation was. Both boys were thinking the same thing.

What if this was a sign? What if this is meant to be?

But of course niether of them were going to admit that so instead they laughed it off and headed back to their hotel to get some rest before the big meet and greet tomorrow.

As they stood across the street from the hotel they decided at the last minute to make a few tik toks together.

Once they were done they looked them over and both Jaden and Anthony decided it would be best to put them in their drafts instead of posting them because they wanted to keep those certain one for later.

They crossed the street hand in hand once more and headed inside the warm hotel.

Anthony nods at the guy behind the counter and walk into the elevator. Once both boys get off and walk to their room Jaden stops Anthony before going in.

"I'm still embarrassed about my whole episode." He told Anthony. Anthony frowned and kissed Jaden's forhead.

"Bub they're your friends for a reason they love you no matter what you do. Remember that and don't forget it plus the most they do as soon as we enter the room is ask if your ok especially Madison and Addison.

Jaden smiles and takes a deep breath. Opening the door the two boys walk through closing the door behind them.

Twilight was paused and Addison and Madison ran over to Jaden with concerned looks.

"Jaden Isiah Hossler what the hell happened to you." Addison scolded rather loudly. Jaden visibly flinched at Addison's voice being very loud. Anthony had also flinched but luckily Charlie had only caught it. She walked over to Anthony and pulled him into a side his just so he knows she's there.

Everyone in the room was asking if Jaden was fine and why he had a whole episode so know one noticed the tears in Anthony's eyes.

Charlie pulled him back outside quicky into the long hallway. "Shh Anthony your ok, your safe he isn't going to hurt you." She said rocking him back and forth.

Like Charlie had mentioned earlier, Anthony was just as soft as Jaden but he puts on a tough act. Anthony has experienced things he shouldn't have had to experience as a young child.

"I'm fine I'm fine." He said pulling away wiping his tears. "She just startled me is all let's go back in." He said quickly.
Charlie sighed and walked back in behind Anthony. Everyone was situated once again now watching twilight.

"Hey Anthony are you ok? You look flustered?" Bryce asks. Anthony nods his head smoothly and replied, "yeah in fine just a little hot I guess." And once again luckily no one noticed Anthony voice was shaky and high.

But it didn't go fully unnoticed because on the bed bundled up in the sheets was Jaden who was looking at Anthony like he was hiding something but instead of asking he decided it isn't nun of his business but later he'll probably bring it up.

For the rest of the night the group hung out watching the whole twilight series and discussing who's team they were on. After awhile Addison had finally gotten up and told everyone that it was time to shower and get some rest because they'd be up tomorrow by ten so everyone cleaned up their mess they had made and departed to their rooms.

Once everyone left that had only left Anthony and Jaden. Anthony let Jaden take his shower first and once he was done Anthony hopped in after. Once both were done they were ready to hit the pillows and go to sleep.

"Let's take a picture for Instagram before we go to sleep." Anthony said.

Jaden agreed and both posed in front of the long mirror that was in the bathroom.

Luvanthony

liked by jadenhossler and 8,000 others

Luvanthony definitely homiesexual🥺💙

Jadenhossler shut up before I kiss you.

mads.yo definitely ship

Luvanthony.fp I love the bromance

View all 1,987 comments

And with that both boys got into their separate beds tired from what had went down that whole day.

Anthony fell asleep quickly while Jaden sat there in bed on his phone all night. If only Jaden would just ask if Anthony would sleep next to him. But Jaden wasn't at that point where he would have enough guts to ask. So for now he'd have to suffice with what he has.

But both boys were falling for the other hard and they haven't even realized it yet. Jaden soon was too exhausted to keep his eyes opened and quicky fell into a deep dark sleep.

Whew took me long enough 😭. Hey my babies hers this update I hope you liked it also, should I do a Mairi POV in the next chapter as well?

I love youuuuuu💙

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

118K 820 62
"I can't get over him" you have a lot of money, you sister is madison beer (madison jones in the story), you move to a new school and meet a guy...
59K 1K 20
One shots about Tik Tok boys, but with phobias
67.4K 610 25
Amelia kept jadens kid a secret😗✌🏻 idea kinda from @harleyy098
1.1M 15K 35
"𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝘆𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿?" "𝗻𝗼 𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯" - started: 3/25/20 | completed: 4...