Thea Sisters Fanserie episode...

By MaplePrincessSama

It's the new school year and students have just arrived at Mouseford Academy . At this time , the new year co... More

I can't stand !!!
Dina Squid
Question of date
Welcome !
A lone orca
A unexpected arrival !
The twin de Vissen
Too popular
Attacked by a lone orca !
The SOS
The search
Leo !
The birth of the new ally
The ball

With the bathyscaphe

52 3 0
By MaplePrincessSama

In the laboratory .

Pamela : Is everything okay , Dina ?

Nicky : Why aren't you going back to Mouseford with everyone else ?

Dina : No..i can't...I knew it .... I was right that it will happen to him in misfortune ! Oh no ...I feel that misfortune is coming back ...!

Pamela : What do you talking about ?

Dina : I can't wait ! I must warn him !

Colette : Calm down , Dina !

Nicky : Think it over ! How do you know it even if we don't have exact information yet ?!

Violet : Listen ! The name of the fishing boat that was attacked is Provolone II ! Doesn't that tell you something ?

Dina : That's Leo's ! I knew it ! I tell you ! Let me go !

Colette : Slow down ! You can't be thinking of getting to him by swimming there ?

Pamela : Well , there might be a way . We could be use Van Kraken's bathyscaphe !

ColVioPauliNickDina : Huh ??!

Colette : No , we can't !

Pamela : Why not ? I've already driven it once and I was really good like an expert !

Colette : You call this '' Expert '' !?

A year earlier , during a rescue operation after Professor Van Kraken had brought them back to the mainland unharmed . The Thea Sisters returned to the bathyscaphe . Pamela took control . But the start was not very bright ; without the express fact , Pamela had trouble assessing the dimensions of the cave where they were ! The girls fell from all directions and crash into each other .

Pamela : Oops ! Sorry !

She took over the controls and did some pirouettes .

ColVioPauliNick : Aaah ! Oo

Pamela : I'm soo sorry !

More pirouettes .

ColPauliVio : Aaah !

Nicky : That's enough , Pam !

Pamela : It's my fault !

Head-to-tail and reverse .

Nicky : That's it ! Let me drive this shit !

Nicky pushed Pamela out of the controls of the bathyscaphe , but Pamela retaliated .

Pamela : No ! I control the situation !

Nicky and Pamela were fighting .

Nicky : Stop !

Pamela : No ! You , stop ! Let me drive this !

Colette : Hey ! Hey ! Stop !

Paulina : Stop fighting !

Pamela and Nicky were reversing and the bathyscaphe finally found the exit . Back in the present , Pamela smiles widely .

Pamela : Yeah...Anyway ! What do you say , Paulina ?

Paulina : Hum...

Nicky : That idea is awesome ! We three will go to the fishing boat with the bathyscaphe .

Dina : Yes !

Pamela : And you three will follow our course on the computer from here and stay in radio contact with the professor !

Paulina : Yeah , But...

Violet : I understand, but...

Colette : In my opinion that would be stupid !

At the port .

Colette : But i know that when a Thea Sisters goes into action , it's impossible to stop her !

Pamela : So , leave it to us , sisters !

Nicky , Pamela and Dina climbed into the bathyscaphe and left to join the boat .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...