The twin de Vissen

Vanilla and Vic de Vissen are the children of Vissia de Vissen , they are twins , but they are hardly alike . Born on January 16 under the zodiac sign of Capricorn , they are the heirs of the very rich and famous family . both have a different personality ...

The rector welcomed Vissia .

Octavius : Welcome to Mouseford , Ms. de Vissen ! It's an honor to have you as a guest at our school !

Paulina : There're the two students who were missing ! Now the numbers add up !

Violet : Of course they picked the flashiest way to arrive !

The arrival of de Vissen took the academy like a hurricane ... especially the boys , several of them met around Vanilla ... who likes to have attention .

male Student #1 : Welcome !

male Student #2 : Do you have a date for the dance already , Vanilla ?

And even quarrel with each other to invite Vanilla for the ball .

male Student #1 : Pick me , Vanilla !

male Student #3 : Don't listen to him , Vanilla ! I'm the best dancer on the island !

male Student #4 : Hey ! I asked her first !

Pamela was staring at them all .

Pamela : Look at these fucking idiots ! They're competing to invite her !

A student approached Pamela .

??? : Ahem...Hi , Pamela !

Pamela : Hi , Shen !

Shen Morson is a second year student . Born on September 29 under the sign of the Balance , although he is shy and very altruistic ... and in love with Pamela .

Shen : Nice helicopter , don't you think ? It's one of the lastest models !

Colette : Vanilla's gorgeous ! And Vic is so mysterious !

Pamela : Mysterious ?! He just looks a asshole to me !

Shen : Umm... i suppose you've already got a date...but if not...

Colette : Admit it , Pam ! You're just jealous ?

Pamela : Jealous !? Me ?! Go fuck yourself !

Pamela turned , she didn't know she was too close to Shen ... that she even nearly kissed him .

Shen : O///O

Poor little Shen thought he was going to pass out .

Pamela : Sorry , Shen . You say something ?

Shen : *gasp* N-nice helicopter , don't you think ? ^///^

Unlike Vanilla , Vic stays away from the others . Silent , but , he listens to the conversations of everyone around him .

male Student :What classes are you taking ?

Vanilla : Marine biology will be our first choice !

Vic : 《And we're guaranteed to pass , after the gift mom gave the biology marine lab ! 》