Finding my other half (Comple...

Oleh AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... Lebih Banyak

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step
Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Thank You - My Readers

Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace

40.7K 1.4K 227
Oleh AngelTweet

Morning sunrays disturb Swara's sleep, she opened her eyes, she wanted to rub her eyes, so she tried to raise her hand but felt firm grip on her hand, she looked besides, her husband he was sleeping holding her hand in his grip. He was sleeping in sitting position, half lying on the bed, resting his back on the headboard, his one hand was holding her hand whereas other hand was on back of her head, looks like he was caressing her hairs when he slept.

'I am really blessed to get a husband like him, he cares for me like my parents and Dida cared for me. I cannot even imagine what would have been my life if he was not there. I thank to that person who ditched me at last moment on our marriage day else I would have never been able to meet him. Please Durga ma, please keep your blessings on this pious relation.'  Swara thought and she slowly removed her hand from his grip, she kept one pillow adjusting his head. She looked at him for some time and then got up, closed the curtains so that sunrays would not disturb his sleep. 'Don't know what time he slept? Let him sleep for some time' thinking this Swara went to washroom for shower.

Swara came out from washroom while rubbing her hairs, she again looked at her husband who was sleeping, he looked tired. She thought to make his black coffee, so she went to kitchen.

Sanskar felt loss of Swara's hand warmness so he opened his eyes, he looked here and there, Swara was not in the room. He cursed himself for sleeping, he thought she must be in Dida's room so he just got up from bed and run to Dida's room, but she was not there. He heard some vessels sound, he looked in kitchen she was there near gas stove.

"Swara what are you doing here?" Sanskar said grabbing her arm and turning her towards him.

Swara looked at him, he looked worried to the hell, concerned and panting heavily.

"I am making your black coffee" She put her hand on his, which was holding her.

Sanskar closed his eyes and took deep breath relaxing himself.

"No need for that, you come and take rest" Sanskar said pulling her to away from kitchen platform.

"I am fine Sanskar, please don't worry this much for me" Swara said

"That I will decide, whether you are fine or not" Sanskar turn off the gas and pulled her to get her out of kitchen.

"Sanskar please, let me do this, it will divert my mind if I am occupied" Swara said.

"Ok you sit on dining chair, I will make coffee and tea for you, just tell me where the ingredients are?" Sanskar replied being stubborn.

"You know kitchen work?" Swara was amazed to know about this quality of her husband.

"Yes, I can cook, not entire meal but basic stuff like my black coffee, omelettes, scrambled eggs, toast etc. I learned when I was in US for studies" Sanskar replied her turning on the gas.

Swara guided him with tea, sugar and coffee tins, and Sanskar made black coffee for himself and tea for Swara. Meanwhile Swara was sitting on small dining table besides kitchen platform which was enough for two people.

Sanskar kept two mugs on dining table, Swara took sip from her mug and had tears in her eyes seeing his care.

"Hey don't be sad, I thought, I can at least make drinkable tea and coffee..... I guess" Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders.

Swara smiled in tears.

"Ohh god I can do anything for this smile. Even if it will need me to make tea for you every day" Sanskar said cheering her.

Swara was admiring him while drinking her tea and appreciating his efforts.

After a moment Annapurna and Sujata entered home, with their breakfast.

As Sanskar instructed, Roger did not allow any outsiders such as Badi's neighbours and relatives of Gadodia's inside Dida's house.

Swara took out old albums from Dida's cupboard it has many pictures of her parents, Dida, Swara's childhood pics. She was remembering the old days.

Sanskar was beside her looking at pictures and asking her any details behind those and Swara was sharing her memories with him with small smile and teary eyes remembering their good old days.

"Swara, Kakisa wanted you to be happy. If you will cry like this, she will feel bad." Sujata said wiping her tears.

"Sujata is correct beta, Kakisa has lived her life with dream of you being happy in your life, she felt content when you and Sanskar got married and she saw you happy during your reception. She will be always with us in our memories just like Reva and Anurag" Annapurna said caressing her hairs.

Swara nodded her head in agreement.

Sanskar along with DP, Ram and Gadodia males went for Asthi Visarjan, Sanskar was reluctant to leave Swara alone but since he was grandson in law of Shobha, Panditiji asked him to accompany them till Hugli river. After detailed instructions session to Roger he stepped out of home.

At noon Shomi and Ragini along with Dadi came to Dida's house.

"Swara beta we want to discuss with you something" Parvati said while taking a seat on the drawing room's couch.

"Ji Dadi" Swara said

"Swara, we talked to Panditji he is saying we can do all last rituals for Ma tomorrow as it is her Choutha." Sharmishtha said

"Whatever you say Masi" Swara said nodding her head.

"Ok then Panditji will come home tomorrow morning at 7 to do rituals as well as grih shanti puja followed by Brahmin Bhojan." Sharmishtha said

Swara nodded her in agreement.

"Also, we want to discuss something else as well. I know Ma has put you as nominee for this house. So, after Ma this house is on your name. Earlier that would have made sense but now you are wife of Sanskar and bahu of Maheshwari family, the richest family of India. Your bedroom in that house is much bigger than this house. So, I was thinking if you transfer the ownership of this house to Ragini, then we can use it during her wedding." Sharmishtha said.

"Swara, I know this house Shobha bought from Anurag's and Reva's savings, so you have right on this but now you don't need it, whereas for us we are still middle class even a small amount of investment is big for us. We can rent it out or when time comes, we can sale it" Parvati said.

"I understand Masi and Dadi, I will transfer the house in Ragini's name." Swara said nodding her head, though she was sad that the house she lived with her Dida for last ten years, she has so many memories with her Dida in this house, will soon belong to someone else.

"Thank you Swara, I will ask Shekhar to get papers ready with in next two – three days then you can sign them as it is you are here, let's finish all formalities before you go back to Mumbai." Sharmishtha said.

Swara nodded her head.

"How can they say all these things to Swara now, Jiji?" Sujata whisper to Annapurna, they were in kitchen. They did not want to involve in their internal family matters. "It's not even two days for Kakisa'a demise and these people are talking about property?" Sujata continued with displeased tone.

"Leave it Sujata, there must be some logical reasoning, but I also agree this is not the right time. They should have waited till this one week." Annapurna said shaking her head.

"Thank god Sanskar is not at home else he would have taken this home on his head till now, listening to their talks" Sujata said.

"I will give call to Pari and will say to Swara that everybody from home wants to talk to her so that we can bring her out from their discussions" Annapurna said thinking.

"Swara beta Pari wants to talk to you also Ma is there" Annapurna said coming to drawing room.

Swara talked to Pari, Dadi, Uttara, Pihu, Gopi Dadi over video call, they asked her about her health and tried to divert her mind. 'We are missing you Bhabhi' Uttara and Pihu said with cute pout. Not only family members but maids like Chanda and Radha were also concerned about their Swara Bhabhi. In very short span of time Swara has become everybody's favourite.

Ragini was looking at Swara with jealous feeling and cursing her own mother if that day Swara would have married to Nikhil, Ragini thought she had high chances for holding Maheshwari tag with her name, but today Swara is holding the title and all are favoring her as well.

Post dinner Swara went to terrace adjacent to their house, she was looking at stars.

"Swara, here take this you will catch cold." Sanskar said hand overring a shawl to her.

Swara took shawl from him and wrapped around her.

"Sanskar, when Ma and Papa left me Dida told me that they have become stars who will always look after me, now look Dida also became a star she will also be with me na?" Swara asked him while gazing at stars.

"Yes, Swara always." Sanskar said and wrap his arm around her shoulder and continued "it's too cold here let's go inside, else you will catch cold"

"Can we stay here for some time? Please?" Swara said.

Sanskar nodded his head and stood beside her.

Next day Swara and all got up early for rituals, Panditji came and performed all last rituals for Dida, it was lunch time, so Brahmin Bhojan was going on at Badi's veranda, Swara and her MILs along with Gododia ladies were serving Brahmins. Sanskar got one call from office and it was urgent, so he received it and went inside Dida's home to talk.

Swara was standing and talking to Sujata when she heard the most unwanted voice, "Hello Swara, how are you?"

Swara shivered with that voice, and the voice continued "Namaste ji"

Sujata looked at the person in front of her and said "Namaste" joining her hands.

"Swara, I heard about Shobha ji, I am sorry for your loss" voice said again.

Swara did not had guts to turn back and look at the person, she knew him very well. She was gulping the lumps as well as tried to control her tears. Sujata was looking at her blankly, so she gathers all her strength and turned around to look at the most disgusting person. She did not even look at him. She was looking here and there for Sanskar, she just wanted him to hold and hide herself in his embrace, but he was not there, so she started looking down with pressed lips.

"Swara we all are with you in this difficult period" Person raised his hand and tried to caress her hairs. Swara shifted a step back looking at his actions.

"Excuse me how dare you think to touch her?" Sanskar said in cold and dangerous voice with fiery eyes putting his arm around Swara shoulder and stuffing one hand in pant pocket.

Swara looked at him and left a deep sigh, she shifted near him feeling relieved.

Whereas the person got flinched with Sanskar's reaction and took his hand back immediately.

"Sanskar beta he is Sahil, my nephew" Parvati said joining them with Shekhar.

"Yes Sanskar, Sahil is my cousin, who lives in Delhi, he came to meet us after knowing about Ma" Shekhar said introducing new person to Sanskar.

"Hello Sanskar" Sahil gave his hand to Sanskar for handshake.

Sanskar looked at his hand and just nodded with curt look.

"You have exerted yourself too much today, now come inside take some rest." Sanskar said shifting his gaze towards Swara with smile.

Swara nodded looking at him and Sanskar turned her to take her back to Dida's house. Sujata also followed them back to home.

"I don't understand what his problem is. He is so arrogant and rude." Parvati said scrunching her nose with displeased voice.

Whereas Sahil was observing retiring figure of Swara.

Ragini fumed in anger looking at Swara and Sanskar's closeness, he was protecting her like she is made up of any glass, caring for her like newborn baby. 'How much Ragini wished to be at place of Swara, holding all attention from Sanskar?'

"Please no outsiders" Roger warned Sahil, he was entering into Dida's house with Gadodia Family.

"But he is family, my Kaka" Ragini said with anger.

"Roger allow them to come inside" Annapurna said.

"But Mam... Sir, I need to talk to Sir. Since this person is outsider." Roger reasoned out.

"It's ok I will talk to Sanskar, its dinner time" Annapurna said nodding her head.

It was night and Shanta have brought dinner for all, and since Gadodia family was also busy full day Annapurna and Sujata asked them to join for dinner.

Everybody was in drawing room Swara, Sujata and Shanta were putting food in the plates. Sanskar was as usual following Swara, he was sitting on dining chair of the kitchen.

They came outside for joining others for dinner, Swara sat beside Sanskar but she was still disturbed with Sahil's presence. Sanskar felt her uneasiness so he asked her in whisper. "Swara what happened? Are you ok?"

"Hmm" Swara said looking at him with nod and smile.

"Swara beta, I have talked to Mishra ji, he is preparing papers with in two days we will get it" Shekhar said breaking the silence of the room.

Sanskar stiffened with the topic of discussion, last night Swara told him about her discussions with Sharmishtha and Parvati. He was not at all concern with this small property, but it was Swara's house, she had memories she was emotionally connected with this place, and after all it was purchased from her parent's savings. But he chooses to keep mum, he did not want to interfere in their family matter.

"Ji Kaka" Swara nodded her head.

"So Swara, you have grown up and Shekhar told me you got married recently, how is your married life" Sahil asked her to receive all attention from Sanskar.

"It's good Kaka" Swara said with displeased tone, scrunching her eyebrows.

"I hope Sanskar is taking good care of you" Sahil said with laugh sounding it as fun to pull their legs but in sarcastic tone.

"I know how to take care of my wife; I don't need any lessons from anyone. Basically, I don't like to discuss our personal life with outsiders. So please" Sanskar replied taunting Sahil eyeing him passing message 'do not mess with me.'

Sahil felt offended, nobody had insulted him till today. And this guy sitting in front of him almost 10 years younger to him has replied him disrespectfully two times in a day.

Gadodia family were stunned to look at this Avtar for Sanskar, he is too dangerous to face that's the message passed from him and well taken by Gadodia family. Ragini gulped in fear listening his taunt with murderous look which he gave to her Kaka.

Swara just put her palm on his arm nodding in no with pleading eyes. Looking at her Sanskar eyes soften immediately and he calmed himself .....back to his sober and caring shade.

Swara turned her back towards sleeping Sanskar, today he was sleeping peacefully. But there were no traces of sleep for Swara. She was remembering the horrible days of her childhood post her parents death.

She was in grade 12, she was somewhat recovered from the mental trauma caused due to her parents' death and then this Sahil Gadodia came to visit Gadodia family after his wife's death. He always wanted to talk to Swara and be with her, he used to compliment her beautiful features, used to give her unnecessary attention. Swara used to avoid him with all her best efforts. One day when Shobha went to market for groceries, Sahil came and gave one letter to Swara when he saw her busy in her studies while sitting near window, lights were gone and Swara has opened window for air and lights. She locked main door of the home after Dida left to avoid Sahil from entering their home. She could not understand how he pass letter from window, but she opened it. Being science student, she understood the terminology used in the letter, she felt disgusted for herself and shame engulfed her. She cried hard not understanding what to do. When Dida came, she wanted to tell her everything, but her guilt, shame and fear did not allow her to break the news also she did not want Dida to stress out.

Swara tried to tell his behaviour indirectly to Shomi but she ignored it. So, she became more alert and started caring red chilli powder with her in backpack. She made sure to be with Dida all the time so this creepy creature will not try to be around her.

It's been almost 15 days, Sahil observed her and understood that she is avoiding him. One day when Swara was returning from her college, she was late due to her Physics practical, she used to come with her only friend from college Neha, but Neha's practical was schedule for next day, so she left early.

It was cloudy outside and due to some strike because death of famous politician, roads were also deserted. Swara's college was 15 minutes walking distance from Badi, so she started walking in speed wrapping her arms around her chest.

She was away two blocks from her home, when suddenly Sahil blocked her way saying, "Why are you avoiding me?" giving her innocent look.

"I am not avoiding you; I am getting late." Saying this Swara started walking passing him.

"Ohh come on Sweety, come with me I will take you to mall for shopping then we will go to nice romantic movie, and dinner" Sahil said holding her hand.

Swara jerked his hand and said with rage "Stay away from me, I don't want to come with you"

"You have to come with me" Sahil said moving his gaze on her from head to toe. Swara shivered under his gaze. He held her hand in tight grip and pulled her closer to him.

Swara was bewildered with his advances, tears welled up in her eyes. She started struggling to get out of his grip. But he was too strong for her. Sahil has put his one hand on her waist and with other he has hold her face deadly close to his face and bending towards her lips.

Swara closed her eyes, gather all her strength in her and kicked him on his most precious body part, that made him loosen his grip. Swara released herself immediately from his hands, she opened her backpack took out some red chilly powder threw it on his face and ran from there with jet speed.

"You are mine; I will make you mine" Sahil shouted with rage from back. Swara heard him while running.

Swara came back home, Dida have gone to temple, so she came to her room, changed her torn cloths and went to take shower. She rubbed her body feeling his touch. She came out after an hour; Dida asked her and became worried looking at her. Swara gave lame excuse of being tired and slept covering herself, she was burning with fever for next one week.

Sahil went back to Delhi immediately giving excuse of his business, but this incident left huge impact on Swara's life, she started getting nightmares especially during stormy nights, she used to cry missing her parents, if they were with her, they would have protected her. She thought lot of times to tell this to Dida, but her Dida was herself occupied with her miseries and as it is, he was gone thinking this Swara kept mum.

Sanskar stirred in sleep and tried to hold Swara's hand but she was not there, so he wakes up to look for her, she was standing near window looking outside.

Sanskar went near her and put his hand on her shoulder "Swara, you are not...?"

Swara jerked his hand, turned and said, "Don't touch me."

Sanskar looked at her in shock, Swara was shivering, panting heavily and sweat drop were there on her forehead.

"Sanskar" Swara mumbled his name recognizing him in moon light, her eyes became soften and tears were started flowing on her cheeks.

Swara hugged Sanskar tightly wrapping her arms around his neck. Sanskar felt her icy cold hands on back of his neck. Sanskar immediately wrap his arms around her petit figure, pulling her more towards himself. Swara felt solace in his embrace, she felt safe and secured after a long time. Sanskar was caressing her hairs and said in soothing tone "Shh shh ... Calm down...I am here only."

"Don't leave me alone Sanskar, please" Swara said tightening her grip.

"No Swara, I am here. I will not leave you alone anytime. Please calm down. Don't get scare" Sanskar said rubbing her back.

They stayed in each other's embrace for some time, when Sanskar felt Swara calmed down, he broke the hug but did not remove his hold from her shoulder and looked at her face, she was crying. "Swara" Sanskar could not see her crying, her each tear was felt as if someone is stabbing on his heart.

"Ma and papa left me alone, Dida also left me, you will also leave me one day" Swara said sobbing in his arms clutching his shirt in her fist.

"No Swara, I will never leave you; I will never allow anyone or any circumstances to come between us. No matter what I will be always beside you. I lo..... I care for you dear, so much. You are mine only mine." Sanskar said holding her cheek in his hand and making her look into his eyes. "Trust me please"

Sanskar thought Swara was remembering her parents and Dida.

He took her to bed and made her sit on bed.

"Sleep now" Sanskar made her lie on bed and cover her with blanket.

Sanskar was going to his side but he felt a grip on his hand, he looked at Swara she was holding his hand.

"Please don't leave me" Swara mumbled.

Sanskar thought for a second and then moved near her, Swara shifted to other side of bed giving him space to lie down. Sanskar lie down taking her in his embrace, Swara kept her head on his chest and hold his shirt in her fist whereas Sanskar hold her shoulder with one hand and another hand he kept on caressing her hairs till the time she slept peacefully.

'Tomorrow itself I will ask Sanskar to go back to Mumbai, I don't want my past to affect my married life. I know Sanskar has right to know everything about it, but I don't know how to tell him. Will I be conformable to discuss with him my fear, guilt and shame'? Swara thought and snuggle more into Sanskar's embrace tightening her fist over his shirt.

'It's better to go home, more Swara will live here, she will get disturb.. But I will let her decide' Sanskar thought and closed his eyes feeling his love in his embrace.

***************************
Thank you so much my all lovely readers for supporting and loving this story. Ley me know in commenta which scene you like the most?

Apologies in advance for next chapter not sure when I will be able to post.... might be little late since we are expecting some guests at out place.

I read all your comments and trust me those are precious for me. I will also take your all suggestions in consideration and will try to accommodate them on the story line.

Please keep voting and commenting. Love you all.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

159K 3K 10
The genius student of Midtown High School and a friend of (Y/N) named Gwen Stacy was bitten by a radio active spider, giving her super human enhancem...
607K 36.4K 67
Thank you Aaru, Khushboo, Sumellika for the beautiful book cover/page cover 💖 Thank you Suhani for the beautiful banner covers ❤️ 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖...
10.2K 538 30
IMPORTANT AT THE BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION! Percseus Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. Son of Poseidon. After the Giant war, he left Camp Half-Blood...
98.2K 4.1K 39
Cover credit: @SabhaShaik12 Bound By Love is a story of Eklavya and Naina. Eklavya Raichand is a 29 years old. He is most eligible bachelor of India...