Ateez One Shots [Boyxboy]

By yowithluv

ATEEZ BOYXBOY ONE SHOTS More

Woohwa
Yungi
Woosan
Hi!
WooSanHwa?
Minjoong
Seongsang
Jongwoo •
Woohwa •
Hi! (requests closed)
Jongsan
Minhwa
Woosan
Seongjoong
Yunho

Jongsang

7.3K 166 77
By yowithluv

Jongho lived all of his life thinking he liked girls. It was just something he was "supposed" to like, so he never put much thought into it.
During his high school years he had a few hook ups, and one short relationship with a girl from his neighborhood.

He never thought it would be possible for him to like a guy. Not until he first saw Kang Yeosang.
He was out having dinner with his friends Hongjoong and Wooyoung when a boy approached their table.
He wasn't paying attention to the newcomer, not until he heard his voice. As soon as he looked into the older's eyes he knew he was a goner.
After the boy left he couldn't stop thinking about him and his ethereal face.
He learned he was Wooyoung's high school best friend who he hadn't seen in a few months.
Wooyoung kept talking about Yeosang and Jongho couldn't help but pay attention to everything that was being said about the boy who just in a few seconds stole his heart.

After that first encounter they saw each other several times, Yeosang started to come around Wooyoung's apartment where Jongho also lived. And they became really close. They shared a lot of movie nights and dinners. The rest of their friends would come by and the eight would have an amazing time together.

The other six knew something deeper was happening in the maknae's head. They also saw a change in Yeosang's behavior when Jongho was around.
They would shamelessly flirt with each other, but the other would never seem to notice.

Having had enough of their obliviousness, Wooyoung decided to speak with the rest to make a plan so they could bring them both together.
They all met in San's house so they could talk freely.

"Guys, I think it's getting quite sad how desperately in love they are with each other and I'm tired of them complaining about how much they want to be together but not doing anything about it" Wooyoung's boyfriend San said.

"I agree, Yeosang is always talking non stop about wanting to confess to Jongho" Seonghwa chimed in.

"What do you suggest we do?" Mingi asked the rest.

"I have an idea!" Hongjoong said.

"Why Wooyoung? I don't even know this guy" Yeosang whined.

"Please Sang! He's an old friend of mine, and he really likes you. It would be just one date. Make some conversation, and it would be good for you to get your mind away from you know who" the younger insisted.

"Ugh, fine. Okay! I will go, but if he turns out to be a creep or has a weird fetish with smelling feet I will shave your head!"

"That's why you're my best friend! Thank you Sangie, I promise it'll go fantastic" the younger left after giving him the time and place where he would meet this "friend".

Little did they know that the maknae heard the whole conversation and left to his room with a lump in his throat.

Mingi made his way to Jongho's bedroom after not hearing from him for the last few hours.

"Jongho? Are you in here?" he said while opening the door. The younger was laying in bed just staring at a wall with a expressionless look in his face.

"Hey bro, what's wrong?" the red haired asked.

"I was right, Yeosang is not interested in me. He's actually going on a date tomorrow and he's going to be happy with someone else. Which obviously is what he deserves because he's the most precious human being in this planet. I'm just sad it's not me who he is going to be happy with"

"Woah, that's a bit extreme. Don't you think?" the taller said while sitting next to him "You just have to tell him how you feel. He cares a whole lot about you. And there's a big chance he feels the same"

"I don't know Mingi" he sighed "I think I should just try and forget about him. Stop hurting myself thinking about things that will never happen"

Mingi rolled his eyes without the other noticing. He sighed.

"If that's what you want. There's something I was going to talk to you about actually. There's this guy that goes to gym with me and San. He said he saw you there a few times and that he'd really like for you to go on a date with him" the older explained. "He's a nice guy and it would do you good to get away from here for a bit. Maybe try and forget about your unrequited love for a few hours"

"I don't know Min. You know I've only felt this way about Yeosang"

"You don't have to marry the guy. It's just a date, get to know each other. Maybe it evolves into something else, maybe it doesn't. You won't loose anything" he rolled his eyes again.

"What's his name? Where would we meet?" the singer wanted to know.

"Uh... his name. His name, Yeos- Yeonjun! Yes, Yeonjun" Mingi let out a nervous laugh.

"Okay? I will go. But if he tries anything weird I'll punch you in the face"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say big guy. Anygays, the date would be tomorrow at 3pm. I'll send you a message with the location" after that the older left the room not without rolling his eyes at his dense friend.

The time of the date has come and Yeosang didn't know what to expect, he wasn't used to doing this kind of things and was starting to think about running back home.
He arrived at the destination and was met with a lovely little coffee shop. He made his way inside after reading the message Wooyoung sent him with the table his date had made a reservation for.
He sat with his back facing the door as he was too nervous to be spotted.
After thirty long minutes of him fiddling with his fingers and constantly looking at the clock in the wall he hear someone approaching the table he was sitting at.

Jongho left his apartment a little late, almost forgetting about the date he was supposed to be at thirty minutes ago.
He ran until he arrived at a coffee shop not far from where he lived.
He checked the paper Mingi gave him with the information about the date and read several times the number of the table he was supposed to meet the mysterious gym guy at.
He saw someone with his back facing his way and after a little pep talk with himself he walked to the table.

"Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find the place" Jongho said while sitting down. "My name is Jon-"

"Jongho?"

"Yeosang?"

"What are you doing here?" they both asked at the same time.

"Wooyoung set me up for a date with some friend of his" the older replied.

"And Mingi said some gym guy wanted to have a date with me"

"Oh"

"Um... I think they set us up" the maknae spoke.

"W-why would they do that?" Yeosang asked without looking at the other.

"Well... I-I think it's... you know, because like... like...you" Jongho mumbled.

"What? I didn't understand anything you just said" the brown haired guy said leaning towards the boy.

"IthinkitsbecausetheyknowIlikeyouandtheythinkyoualsolikemeback"

"What?! Jongho, please speak like a normal human being. I can't understand a word you're saying"

"I said that I think it's because they know I like you and they might think that you also like me back which is insane because look at you and then look at me, like that could happen!" Jongho practically screamed.

Yeosang was left speechless. He just started at the other for what felt like days to the younger.

When Jongho was about to leave because of embarrassment, he felt Yeosang grab his hand and put him back where he was sitting.

"I think they were not wrong. We should totally finish this date" the older said with a small smile.

"What?" Jongho couldn't think properly at the moment.

"It means I like you too. And that I'd love to finish this date. Because, you know. I like you" he explained like he was talking to a child.

"O-okay"

The two boys were walking side by side with their hands wrapped around each other while they made their way to Yeosang's apartment.

"I had a great time Jongho" he said when they reached his house. "We should definitely do this again".

Jongho smiled.

"We totally should. See you soon Sangie. I'll message you later" he left a kiss on his cheek and started to make his way back home.

Yeosang was opening the door to his building when he heard the other shout his name.

"I forgot something" Jongho said.

"Wha-?"

He couldn't finish because the younger cut him of with a kiss. He quickly put his hands around Jongho's head and he tangled his fingers in his hair while the other encircled his arms around his waist. He soon felt he was being pushed against the wall of the building.
The kiss started to get desperate after a few minutes, and they soon got breathless.

"Sorry, I couldn't leave without doing that first" Jongho laughed while looking deeply into his eyes.

The older responded by grabbing his face and smashing their lips together again.
They were never letting go of each other.

They owed their friends big time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.6K 31
One shots with your favourite Ateez member this book is unedited
181K 2.9K 65
*description change* Yeosang x ateez oneshots focused around Yeosang. You will see different types of one Shots both ships and not. So please enjoy t...
101K 1.5K 97
Just a bunch of oneshots of ships I ship in ateez Enjoy 🤩
22.4K 380 16
All types and genres, such as smut, fluff, angst, alternate universe, imagines, insert your name, etc...