Better

By DeltaTzuyu

THIS STORY WAS PREVIOUSLY TITLED AS THE LONELY KING BUT NOW IT GOES WITH BETTER. [GENDER BEND] (COMPLETED) He... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Epilogue
ShinJi and Ryujin

part 15

3K 142 14
By DeltaTzuyu

It was a couple days since we all got back from Italy. I enjoyed the little vacation immensely, but I was also glad to come back to the place I know and love.

Tzuyu has decided to move all my stuff to his room since it apparently helps him sleep better if I'm in bed next to him, but I knew the real reason- well two reasons: my safety and his feelings.

During the past couple days, I have been begging Tzuyu to go back to my old job or find a new one, but he's adamant about not letting me out of the house. It was getting frustrating, but I'll keep asking until he gives up.

I was taking chicken pot pies out of the oven when Tzuyu came home. I put them on a plate and turned around to see him at the island, sitting on a stool.

"We can eat here today. I have something to show you." He said.

I brought the plates over to the island and sat down. He handed me a packet and a pen.

What?

"Read it." He told me.

I scanned over it and was shocked to see it was the papers to build a new restaurant.

"Are you building a new restaurant?" I asked.

"No. It's for you. You're an amazing cook and have got great taste. I think you'll make an amazing restaurant manager. I know you've been wanting to do something, so I thought of this. It pretty close to our house, so you can always come back if you don't feel safe."

I was so happy, so I suddenly wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his around me. And I whispered a thank you in his ear before placing a kiss on his cheek. I felt him stiffen and heard him intake a breath of air. It felt good to know the effect I have on him.

"Let's watch a movie." He suddenly said.

"Okay. Just let me change into something more comfortable." I said.

"I should do that too."

I chuckled and ran off to our bedroom. I went into the bathroom after grabbing my white silk nightgown, so I could brush my teeth. I have a feeling I'll fall asleep.
Once I exited the bathroom, I saw Tzuyu wearing a dark grey v-neck and black sweatpants. His head turned to look at me, and I knew he would have to restrain himself. Hey, I'm just showing him what he could have and enticing him a little.

We made our way down to the living room, and I honestly just agreed with the first movie he chose because I wanted to have some fun teasing him. The movie started as he sat back down; I noticed it was Jurassic Park. He knows me well.

Once he sat down, I swung my bare legs over his, my nightgown rising a little up my thigh as I did so. I saw in my peripheral vision that he stared right at where the hem of my nightgown was on my thigh. I just pretended to watch the movie.

After a little bit, he seemed to be paying attention to the movie. I was wrong though because when I slightly shifted my legs, causing my nightgown to rise a little higher, his gaze instantly fell onto my legs.
I kept my eyes on the screen. Then, I felt a hand on my thigh. I mentally smirked. He started to rub my thigh with his hand like he couldn't resist touching me.

I decided to move closer to him, and he suddenly stopped. He began again when he saw I just went to lean on his side and wrap my arms around him, not walk away.

I was getting really tired however, so I just let him continue to stroke my thigh as I fell asleep on him. I was going to try to tease him a bit more, but I gave up when I felt so comfortable, and it was so late.

Before I completely drifted off, I felt him pick me up, so I snuggled closer. He carried me to, I assume, our bedroom. Once he laid me down, I felt a kiss on my forehead and mentally smiled.

"What are you doing to me?" I heard him mumble just before I completely faded away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 10.2K 47
Tzuyu has just graduated top of the class from her special training under HCLI, better known as High Class Level Intelligence. While most people take...
101K 3.9K 22
*This is going to be a Beauty and the beast AU* Dipper and his sister are well-known for their intelligence and oddness from the folk in gravity fal...
607K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6K 220 26
Esther Williams, a dedicated, over achiever ambitious young 19 year old girl who's life long dream is to have her own bakery somehow stumbles upon th...