The adventures of Hunter Volu...

By mysticonhunder

Hello Mysticon fans and welcome to the second season book, with the adventures of Seren Silverbranch in the w... More

Chapter 22-Three Mysticons and two babies
Chapter 23-Star-Crossed Sisters
Chapter 24-Scream of the Banshee
Chapter 25- The edge of two Morrows
Chapter 26-Twin Stars Unite
Chapter 27-The Dragon's Rage
Chapter 29-Save the date
Chapter 30-Happily Ever After
Chapter 31-The lost Scepter
Chapter 32-Total Eclypse of the golden Heart
Chapter 33-The last Dragon
Chapter 34-Game of Phones
Chapter 35-The Fozes who saved the Lotus Night
Chapter 36-Heart of Stone
Capter 37-Monster Hunt

Chapter 28-The mask

106 0 0
By mysticonhunder

(I'm still watching it and laugh out loud.)

What's up everybody and welcome to another adventure with the Mysticons. So, let's start.

Eventualy, in the previous chapter, the twins managed to destroy  the spectral dragon and Necrafa. We still couldn't believe it. And we were still celebrating. One week had passed from our victory, but the adventure always follows from behind. What I mean? Nothing much, just a comet show which pass every seventy years and a magician which stole by mistake Zarya's powers.

(Mallor: Wait, this really happened?
Me: Yes.
Willa: And let me guess, Zarya went alone with Seren following from behind.
Zar: Wait, how do you...?
Willa: It's called "knowing the other so well".
Me: Can we continue? Thank you.)

And the other bad thing was that we pressured her so bad that she decided cooperate with Dreadbane and yes, he hadn't disappeared yet. At the end, we manage to apologise to her and she helped us winning this battle. Anyway, back to the celebrations, at the Sky-pies, with an excellent waitress going to all the tables and celebrating at the same time. And yes, I have multiple shifts in the Sky-pies, with other jobs including the hero at the same time, but I love it in there.

Ark: To the end of Necrafa.
Everyone in the squad except Prox: To the end of Necrafa.
Em: Wow, I can't believe it's all over.
Zar: Ding dong and all that jazz, now let's celebrate.
Me: *sigh* Celebrate with nothing else but some good sky-pie and great friends, am I right?
Ark: *sniff* Mm mm, it's pineapple, pepperoni and extra minotaur.
Zar: Mm, delicious. Non-hungry Proxima?
Prox: Oh sorry, I'm minotaur intolerant.
Me: This is why I brought a special sky-pie for you only.
Prox: Thanks, you didn't had to.
Me: Please, if I don't take care of my friends at one of my jobs, where I would?
Piper: Yeahy, more for me.
Em: Zarya, pass me the ogre spice.

But the ogre spice slipped a little out of Em's hands, landed on Choko, made him sneeze and in the sneezing he sent a slice of sky-pie directly to Proxima.

Prox: Oh no.
Me: Got it.

And I got out my hidden blade and stopped the slice midair. And I also ate it.

Em: Oh my goblin, I'm so sorry.
Prox: It's okay. You know, maybe I should get back to the academy.
Zar: Come on, don't be such a party gooper.
Ark: Yeah, you're part of the sisterhood now.
Prox: I'm not your sister, remember?
Ark: You are still our sister and tonight we dance, because Drake City is...
Everyone except Proxima: Evil free. Woo-hoo. Oh yeah. Sweet Bugbears.
Mal: Actually not completely. Mama Kalamari, we'll take the pies to the go. Nova's got a last quest for you.

We still had a lot of questions about that quest, but we went to the academy anyway. I have to say, I was a bit scared of what might come. And I was right, because when we entered the astromancher's throne room, we saw one fragment of the mask of Necrafa. When we saw it at first, I got a feeling like we were not alone in this room.

Piper: This thing give's me the creepes.
Zar: It gives me urge to blast it into pieces.
Nova: A good urge Mysticon Ranger.
Zar: Hey, my bow.
Me: If it is a good urge, why you don't let her do it?
Nova: Because nothing can destroy something forever like the Rift of Ruin.
Ark: The Rift of Ruin?
Em: A volcanic trech located at the deepest reaches of the ocean.
Me: I've got already a map to where we should go and it is waterproof too.
Nova: You will travel there with one of my astromanchers and toss the mask into the fiery colar.
Mal: I can't wait, ready for one last quest Mysticons?
Nova: Actually, I need you to deal with your sister. She locked herself in Necrafa's lair and she is resisting.
Me: *to the team* Maybe there is someone else top-level astromancher we could take *while pointing to Proxima*.
Zar: Right. Proxima could do it. She's like a sister to us.
Nova: Very well. Guard this with your life, Proxima.
Prox: I will Star-master.

But still I had a bad feeling about this mask and my head was hurting a bit too when I was looking at it. Our journey with the boat was very long, until we found the spot we wanted.

Piper: Yeahy, we are here.
Prox: Wait, we're where? And how we are supposed to complete this quest without water breathing potions?
Zar: Relax mage girl.
Me: We have some friends in those places. You are going to take a quick liking to them.
Em: Girls, take out your tridents.
Ark: Let's go girls, it's mermaid hour.

And everyone jumped into the water, following our tridents to where our friends were.

Kelpie: *while hug-attacking Em* Em, I'm so happy yo see you again, haha.
Q. Truefin: Greetings Mysticons.

Then Zarya stepped in and did a sign to Queen Truefin to help us with the water breathing problems, while she took out her water crystal and transformed into the half human half water wolf "lady of the seas", the title we gave her.

Q. Truefin: Ah, yes of course. Water breathing.

She then raised her trident, her trident glowed and did a spell which gave us water breathing and... mermaid tails? Yes, this was the best thing in the world, for the most of us.

Piper: Oh, those tails are awesome.
Ark: Greetings Queen Truefin.
Me: Thanks for the fins your highness.
Q. Truefin: And I see Ranger from here has become the lady of the seas with the water stone.
Zar: That's right.
Em: Just a question, did Seren's tail sparked for one second or is this my idea? With no offence.
Kelpie: It sparked, because it's not a normal mermaid tail. It's an eel's tail.
Piper: Eel's tail? Let me...
Me: Don't...

I didn't manage to stop Piper and she was zapped with the electricity from my tail.

Kelpie: Yeah, I forgot to say that eels have electricity. This is why we use them to charge the tridents.
Zar: Good thing to know.
Kelpie: They are also a little slimy.
Me: Tell me about it.
Kelpie: But the slime makes it the fastest tail of all.
Piper: Well, it seems that you are the new Flash of the water Harret.
Q. Truefin: My magic has never done that before.
Ark: Again, thanks for the tails.
Prox: *in a little confused tone* Yes, thank you.
Q. Truefin: My magic also hasn't done that too.

While I had an eel's tail, Proxima had an octapus' tentscles. The next time maybe we'll see someone with a ray's tail, with the poisonous sting. Where we understand that they were an octapus' tentacles, we won't say it, but you've seen the episode, I hope.

Prox: Oh my... eh nothing to see here. There is no ink.

Kelpie: I missed you Mysticon Knight.
Em: I missed you too Kelpie.
Zar: *to Kelpie* Hey, stop zapping. Come here you little fish stick.
Ark: Okay people, let's finish the quest.
Q. Truefin: Right, the rift is from here. Shake your tails.
Ark: You coming Proxima?
Prox: Yes, right behind you.

I could see that she had a little problem with moving on, but I couldn't just stay there looking at her, mostly because I had some creepes from the mask, so I helped her with the movement. It was like doing breaststroke but only with your legs or maybe her tentacles. And yes, I know swimming and I know all the four styles.

Prox: Thanks Seren. Maybe living in places with shores and big seas had made you to swim very well.
Me: And some years in a swimming team. Now let's go, because this mask is scaring me.

Now on the other part, where Malvaron, Doug, Choko and Jessica were. They managed to enter the lair a bit stealthy at the begining, having only two hours to get out of there. Sure death guys, sure death. Anyway, on us again.

Q. Truefin: Come along everyone, we are making good time.
Em: *to Kelpie* Ha, now you chase.
Kelpie: *back to Em* No, you, haha.
Piper: *to Kelpie* And gotcha.

Me: Ugh, I wonder how much slime an eel makes, because this is too much. 'Let's find a good rough rock to get rid of it.'
Ark: *to me and Proxima* Come on girls, let's play.
Prox: No, I'd rather not. My tentacles will just get tangled up.
Me: It seems a very interesting idea, but first let's get the much slime off.
Piper: Come on Seren, the slime can make you faster. We have a race to do.
Q. Truefin: Stop, everyone stop.
Piper: What happened to that globy fish.
Kelpie: *in a scared tone* Oh no, Jellyfey.
Zar: Jelly-who?
Q. Truefin: We and the Jellyfey are descended from two mer-sisters, who swam the oceans thousands of years ago... till one was corrupted by evil.

(Mallor: Wait, does this sounds... a bit familiar to you?
Prox: Wait, you are right.
Kash: *in a detectives mysterious tone* And what if... the history replays itself and this predicted what will happened next?
Ark: That's a good point.)

Kelpie: *in a scared tone* It wraped her and turned her into a Jellyfey.

(Kash: *in a detectives mysterious tone* And what if... the sister was corrupted by the spectral hand too?
River: *surpised* Oh my goblin, that makes a lot of sense.
Piper: Did we just found a consiracy theory?
Me: *in a detectives mysterious tone* Maybe, but it's still a theory my fellas.)

Q. Truefin: Our two tribes have been sworn enemies ever since.
Ark: *in a serious tone* Okay girls, funny games are over. Proxima, keep that thing close. Maybe they will come for it.
Me: But don't bring it so much close. When I'm near it I feel like something bad is going to happen.

And our journey continued with silence. In the very back I was watching over Kelpie, who didn't liked that mask very much too. Suddenly the eye of the mask started shining and then I felt something strange, like someone out of nowhere was commanding me.

Kelpie: Oh my goblin-fish.
Me: Huh? Wait Kelpie, what happened?
Kelpie: I don't know. When I was near that thing, I felt something strange.
Me: You too?
Prox: Hmm, this is weird. What a desrtoied mask could do to make you feel that way?
Kelpie: I don't know, but maybe I should go in the front. Sorry, it just scares me. I'll return some time later.

Because we haven't seen a lot about the "bring back Tazma before the meteors fall" squad, let's say what happened in the same time we were also doing all these. Malvaron tried to convice Tazma, but she couldn't listen, so the team was forced to go more into the lair. Then Malvaron lead the team in, because he knew where his sister could have put some traps. But he managed to fall on one of them, which created a shadiw tentacle and it caught Malvaron. The things seemed to go not so well, but we'll see at the end, because now let's talk about our side. We where at the half of the road, looking everywhere if Jellyfey were near us.

Q. Truefin: Keep your eyes peeled for trouble. Kelpie, keep your eyes on the mask.
Kelpie: Don't worry, we'll watch it really carefully. Right Hunter and Proxima?
Me: Of course.
Prox: But don't you still feel something strange.
Me: If I say yes, you'll believe me, right?
Prox: Right.
Kelpie: *gasp* *in a scared tone* Right, you're not wrong about it.
Ark: *to Proxima* Hey, I know this whole sister thing is really confusing right now, but...
Prox: *in a disappointed tone* Actually, it's quick clear. I... I'm not part of the sisterhood.
Ark: Proxima...
Prox: *in a disappointed tone* You know, I'm fine with that, really.

Kelpie: *whispering to me* Did something happened bettween them?
Me: *whispering back* A lot things. I'll tell them some other time to you.

Ark: Proxima, just because we are not family, doesn't mean we can't...
Prox: *in a disappointed tone* Please, you just... making it worse, okay? *gasp* *in a socked tone* The mask, where did it go?
Me: Wait, what? Sorry, I had my mind somewhere else. Wait, Kelpie has it, look over there. And she's also running away.
Q. Truefin: Kelpie.
Ark: Stop her.
Me: On it.

Kelpie was right. This tail was making me very fast in the water, because I reached Kelpie before the others do, so I hid in order to surprise her and take back the mask.

Em: Kelpie, come back.
Kelpie: *in an angry like tone* Get away from my mask.

She then zapped Emerald, so simply, with her trident.

Kelpie: *in an angry like tone* Long live the spectral hand.
Me: No, it won't.

And I zapped Kelpie back with my tail and took the mask away from her, but then I felt something strange again, like I couldn't control myself anymore.

Zar: Great, now give it to Proxima.
Me: *in the same angry like tone* Up from my corpses.
Piper: Seren?
Me: *in the same angry like tone* Long live the spectral hand. Long live Necrafa.

And I ran away. What was wrong with me?

Piper: That girl is officially out of her mind.
Zar: Split up. We are going to catch her, Undercity style.

Me: *in the same angry like tone* Where are you girls? I don't have time for games.
Piper: Sorry about this. Pixie blast.
Me: *in the same angry like tone* Ugh, that hurt.
Zar: Sorry for that too.
Me: *in the same angry like tone* What? Ugh. *a bit calmer* Wait, what's going on?
Zar: Gotcha.
Me: Ugh. Hey, what was that Proxima?
Zar: Hey, take it easy.
Kelpie: I can say that she can't. Aouch. First, eel's electricity and then astromancher's magic. It still hurts.
Prox: I was merely trying to stop them both.
MA: Hunter, are you fine.
Me: Now that you're here, yes.
Q. Truefin: Kelpie, Hunter, are you okay?
Kelpie: *in a scared tone* I... I... I'm sorry mommy. The mask... whispered to me. To both of us.
Me: Right. It... it made us do this... all of this.
Q. Truefin: Don't worry, you are safe now.
MA: If that mask tries to control you in such way, we'll have your backs.
Prox: Can I do a fair question? Why the Assassin is half human half water creature?
Ark: Girl, did you give a fragment of the water crystal to him?
Me: No. Probably not. Maybe. Ugh, alright, alright, I gave him, but it would be very useful for him.

Suddenly we heard some mysterious noises like something big and dangerous was coming.

Zar: I wouldn't be so sure about the safe part.
Kelpie: *in a very scared tone* Jellyfeys.
MA: Aw man.

(Willa: Jellyfey?
Kelpie: Aw man.
Kash: *singing* So we're back in the sea...
Ark: Guys, not again that.
Me: Oh come on. We have time. Continue.
Kash: *singing* So we're back in the sea...
River: *singing* Got the mask chasing it from side to side. Side, side to side.
Eartha: *singing* This task a grueling one...
Piper: *singing* Hope to find the rift tonight, night, night. Night, night, rift tonight.
Doug: *singing* Heads up.
Zar: *singing* You hear a sound turn around and look up.
Mal: *singing* Total shock fills your body.
Prox: *singing* Oh no, it's you again.
Me: *singing* I can never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes. Eyes, eyes, eyes.
Mallor: *singing* 'Cause baby tonight, the Jellyfey tryin' to steal the mask again.
Em: *singing* 'Cause baby tonight, grab your trident and bolt again. Bolt again.
Q. Truefin: *singing* And swim fast, fast, until it's done, done...
Ark: *singing* Until the sun comes up in the morn'.
Kitty: *singing* 'Cause baby tonight, the Jellyfey tryin' to steal the mask again. Mask again.
Q. Goodfey: *singing* Just when you think you're safe...
Kasey: *singing* Overhear some zapping from right behind. Right, right, behind.
Gaw: *singing* That's a nice life you have...
Vesper: *singing* Shame it gotta end at this time, time, time. Time, time, time, time.
K. Goodfey: *singing* Zap up.
All the griffons: *singing* Scraw scrawwww scraw (then your health bar drops and you could use a one up).
Charlie: *singing* Woof woof. Woof (get inside, don't be tardy).
Choko and Jess: *singing* Chiiiirp chirp chirp chhhirp (so now you're stuck in a corner, half a heart is left but don't die, die, die, die, die, die, die).
All the astromanchers: *singing* 'Cause baby tonight, the Jellyfey tryin' to steal the mask again. 'Cause baby tonight, you grab your trident and bolt again, bolt again.
All the Pink Skulls and black elfs: *singing* And swim fast, fast, until it's done, done. Until the sun comes up in the morn'. 'Cause baby tonight, the Jellyfey tryin to steal the mask again.
Me: See? It wasn't that bad Arkayna.)

Ark: Everyone hide.

We rushed quickly to hide behind some large corals, while watching the creepy, but also stylish Jellyfeys coming through.

(Me: Question. Why the villains in this series had very cool and scarey desings, compared to other series?)

Piper: *whispering* Oh, they're so pretty.
Em: *whispering* Ssssshh, quite Pipes.
MA: *whispering* The jellyfish on Earth are also pretty, but the humans don't want to touch them.
Zar: *whispering to Proxima* Whatever you do, don't get nervous.

But she couldn't stay calm any longer, actually I don't blame her, and she let some ink.

Zar: *whispering ironicly* Perfect.
Me: *whispering* Oh no. We are dead.

Of course, this couldn't went unnoticed and one Jellyfey was coming our way, with its tentacles full with electricity.

Prox: *whispering in a quick panicky tone* What we're gonna do? What we're gonna do?
Zar: *whispering while trying to calm her down* Hey, do it like a clam and shut it or we are all fishfood.
Ark: *gasp* *whispering* This way.
Me: 'What came to our fearless leader's mind?'

The plan she had this time... was to hide inside a giant clam. The best thing we could find, but it worked. At least I found a yellow pearl in it... I... I meam... I found... nothing.

(Ark: Wait, you have a giant pearl in here.
Me: Yes... and no.
Piper: Huh? What do you mean?
Me: I had it in the clam, but I lrt back there, in hopes it will become bigger.
Zar: And how many years takes to become as big as you wish?
Me: It takes about... wait a minute, why you have that smirk while looking at Kitty? Aha, I knew it. Now that I know, I want tell.)

After that Jellyfey left, we poked a little out to see if everything was fine and then we got out.

Ark: Thank the stars.
Em: By the hammer of Harmon. That was too close.
Me: Tell me about it. Jellyfish are the most poisonous from all the sea creatures.
Piper: Thanks for saving my friends Clamy.
Clamy: No problem.
Q. Truefin: This way. Come Kelpie.
Ark: Shake a tail girls. The sooner we destroy this thing, the better.
Zar: Especially considering the way it makes some of us act.
Me: I tottaly agree. Do we have to exorcise it?
Zar: Maybe, did you see like she took down both of you?
Ark: She's just trying to do the right thing.
Zar: I hope you're right sis.
Me: Nah, it won't happened.
Zar: *in a tone full of suspicion* Right Hunter, right.

On the other side now, Tazma was regretting still the loss of "her queen". Siriusly, the desert destroied her completely. Malvaron was trying to change her mind, but still, until he decided to drive her mad and free him fot a battle. Doug, Choko and Jess were trying to reach Malvaron, but they had a ling way with traps in front of them. Hey, Tazma also called them bumbling companions, this is really mean, you insane shadow mage. When the trio reached Tazma's lab, they decided to go and fight with potions. Anyway, back to us.

Q. Truefin: Just a little further Mysticons. Hm, strange.
Zar: Eheheh, this doesn't seem the right way.
Q. Truefin: Yes. Something has infected my compass.
MA: The kelps maybe?
Prox: *in a bit angry tone* Let's just go through already. We are waisting valuable time.

Ark: Weird, definetely some sort of magical interference.
Zar: I'm telling ya, there's something fishy going on here.
Q. Truefin: It must be the star-mage and the Assassin.

(Everyone: *gasp*
Q. Truefin: Again, I'm truly sorry for that.
Prox: It's okay, for that we have the mask to blame. Or maybe the user of the mask.)

Ark: You think the mask got to them?
Q. Truefin: I think they led us here so the Jellyfey could pick up our bones, while they're running away with the mask.
Me: No, I... I still believe it's something else going on here.

Then I quickly run off from there, but I could still hear them.

Q. Truefin: I think she's envolved too.
Ark: Hunter? She can't be now.
Q. Truefin: Are you sure about it?
Zar: Come on, let's keep an eye on them.

(Everyone: *gasp*
Me: It was the mask again, calm down everybody.)

Me: Hmm, so you already lost faith in me Zarya, don't ya? But you know what, I don't care, I'll continue the quest *sniff*.
MA: It hurts you, right?
Me: Oh, eh sorry, I didn't knew you were listening me. You heard them too, don't ya? But this is strange. Maybe we should also keep an eye on them, like an eye for an eye.

From now on, the Assassin and I had also an eye to watch them, because this suspicion from the girls and Q. Truefin was very strange. After a couple of minutes we reached the others.

Zar: Eh, guys, where Proxima, Hunter and Assassin go?
Piper: I don't know. Proxima was... just here.
Me: And we are here. Sorry, but the ecosystem was majestic. Wait, Assassin. Where are you? Aaaaaaand I think I lost him.
Ark: Split up, we have to find them.
Zar: And you lovebird come with me and Arkayna.
Me: *in an annoyed tone* If you say so Ranger.
Zar: Hm, I thought you would like it. *whispering  to Arkayma* Maybe now we should keep a better eye on her.
Me: 'Or maybe you should stop being suspicious of me for a sec and I would be more kind.'

And we split up in search for Proxima and the Assassin, but at what cost? At the cost of letting the Jellyfey catch us easily?

Ark: Em, do you read? Em? *sigh* Whatever it is that thing, it's killing our communication.
Zar: We need to find Proxima and the Assassin before those Jellyfey pick up our scent.
Me: Is there, I'm just asking, another person you think he is suspicious? I'm just asking, if I need to watch someone else so he doesn't get offended.
Zar: *in an annoyed tone* Hey, what's your catch?
Me: *ironicly* Nothing special, inspector Ranger.
Ark: There they are, after them. Proxima, Assassin, stop.

And we hunt them down, but still I had my doubts. I mean, first of all, Proxima and the Assassin didn't had white or red eyes, second, they didn't even had the mask. Arkayna gave a good hit to both of them, after she touched her staff on my electric tail.

(Me: No, siriously, who told you that you could take electricity from my tail?
Ark: Sorry, quick thinking.
Me: Next time ask. If it was a Jellyfey instead of me there?)

Em and Piper had heard everything after a couple of seconds and hurried to our place. But still, Proxima and the Assassin weren't going down and continued to the same direction, even if Arkayna, Zarya and at some point (for a reason I don't know) me were hitting them with all of our powers (after we were also dipping our weapons into my tail's electricity). Without noticing it, Em got in front of us, ready to attack with her trident.

Em: For the glory of the Silver Trident.

And she socked both of them completely and they were now laying on the ground.

Piper: *in an almost angry tone* Where's the mask Proxima?
Me: Piper, ask more calmly.
Kelpie: Tell us where's the mask or I'll zap ya.
Me: I think more zapping won't make the situation better. And also, why you hit them Em so hard?
Em: I know that he's your boyfriend, but I had to.
Kelpie: Wait, boy...?
Me: We'll explain later. *to Proxima and the Assassin* Guys, wake up.
Prox: I... I was heading for the rift, when your mother ambushed me and the Assassin came for help.
Kelpie: My mother?
Prox: Yes, we were trying to stop her.

And she showed us the direction where Q. Truefin was.

Q. Truefin: *in the same angry like tone* Long live the Spectral hand.

And she used her shell to call all the Jellyfey to attack us. Then the Jellyfey slowly started coming from everywhere.

Ark: I think it's time to kick some jelly.

Zarya jumped right in and started blasting wih her bow. Then Arkayna put some down, I came to them for the finishing hit, Piper was holding some for Kelpie and Em and Proxima was blasting some off.

Em: Shake a tail girls.
Piper: You mean like this?

With the tail attack we could push them away, but it was still painful for the Jellyfey.

Me: Hey, do you need maybe a tail for a night show?

And I was forcefuly zapping all of them. And guess what is the other two banefits of the tail. The Jellyfey can't hurt me with their electricity and my slime was so sticky that it worked like some type of glue.

Piper: Those fins are fintastic.
Me: Yeah, you could say they became from "Jellyfey" to "Slimefey".
Prox: Come on, we can't hold them off forever.

Now the real hunt was beging. All of us against Q. Truefin to take back... that creepy mask.

Zar: So the Queen was the one who lured us here.
Me: *gasp* *as quickly as I can* This is why she started suspecting Proxima, the Assassin and me, because the mask made her to create other suspects so she can take the mask at the comand of Necrafa.
Zar: Eheheh...
Me: And yes, I heard everything thanks to the elf lessons I had.
Prox: You really thought the mask corrupted us, but it actually corrupted her mind.
Ark: We are sorry Proxima, for everything.
Prox: All that matters is to retrieve the mask.

When Proxima left, I had sometime with them.

Ark: Seren, we...
Me: Don't say it, you are lucky I forgive that easily. You Assassin?
MA: Yes, it was just a mistake.
Me: Now I think we're almost good.
Ark: Almost.

(Me: Guys, you know that if I wasn't a mysticon fan, this would be my real first reaction when I first met you, right?
Zar: And still we wouldn't blame you.)

Two hours had already passed and our squad didn't brought Tazma out, so they decided that they couldn't do anything more but let the meteors destroy the lair, while they were going in a safe distance, even with the squad inside. It was a difficult decision, reslly, but we couldn't do something else. In the inside, Tazma and Malvaron continued fighting and Tazma was winning ground. Then, because he knew the end was near,  Malvaron admitted that he was always looking up to his sister all his life, especially when they were at the academy. Then out of nowhere, Doug, Choko and Jessica entered in to save Malvaron, even if they almost burnt him with one potion. Or two. They were out of potions, when suddenly a dogy like figure appeared. It was Scooby? It was Krypto (or Crypto, sorry if I got the name wrong, but I was watching it in greek only)? No, it was the Assassin's dog coming with the potion which would lead Tazma to her prison. The dog gave the potion to Doug, then he threw it to Choko and Jess, it bounced on them to Malvaron and he threw it on Tazma, making her extremely small. At that time they realised that it was time to leave the lair. Now back to us again and our chasing of Q. Truefin.

Zar: She's a little slippy, isn't she?
Ark: We have to stun her before she get away with the mask.
Me: Maybe she's slippy, but I'm much more slippy than her.
Em: Wait Hunter. Maybe you weren't corrupted back then, but now?
Me: Right.

Out of a sudden, our conversation stopped because those Jellyfey were coming.

Em: Yo Pipes, let's roast some fish. Battle unicorn, charge.
Piper: Fly phoenix, fly.
Em and Piper: *after they blown up the Jellyfey* Woo-hoo. Alright, we've got them.

Arkayna, Zarya, Kelpie, the Assassin and me continued chasing Q. Truefin.

Ark: She's too fast.
Zar: For us maybe, but for this, no. Time to howl... arrrrroooo...

I could say that this was a very tough hit. For real.

Ark: Come on, let's get the mask.

Kelpie: Mum.
Zar: Kelpie, wait.
Q. Truefin: *in the same angry like tone* The mask is mine.

And she blast them both. Then my head started hurting again and I couldn't control what I was doing.

Zar: Look out Arkayna.

But it was too late and I blast an electric hit on her. Also, sorry for that Arkayna.

Ark: Proxima, destroy the mask.
Me: *in the same angry like tone* No, you won't.
Q. Truefin: *in the same angry like tone* Bring it back, you fool.

Proxima continued running to the rift, with us hunting her, but suddenly I felt a tight grip grabbing me.

Me: *in the same angry like tone* You can't stop me Zarya  let me go.
MA: It's not Zarya, it's me. Now turn and look in my eyes or, you know, the hoodie.

Then something unexpected happened. The control of the mask just stop. But while we were doing this, things were happening from behind.

Q. Truefin: *in the same angry like tone* Give me the mask girl.

Ark: Oh no.
Em: Hey, we held them off as long as we could.

Q. Truefin: *in the same angry like tone* No, give it back.

Q. Truefin hit very hard Proxima and the poor astromancher couldn't stand up anymore. We had to do something quick.

Ark: Proxima.
Me: Arkayna, hold the line. We'll go to stop the Queen. Ετοιμος Ασασιν (Ready Assassin)?
MA: Ετοιμος (Ready).

The others were holding off the Jellyfey as we were swimming very fast to attack to Q. Truefin with all our power. Luckily, before we come, Proxima used some ink to create a smoke-like cloud, so she could escape.

Me: Assassin, the darts. Eagle, claws out. Now we've got her. Don't let her get the trident.

We had stunned Q. Truefin on the ground or in that case the sea-bottom and Proxima now had only to threw the mask in the rift, like Frodo threw the ring in the volcano.

Ark: *from far away to Proxima* You can do it sis.
Me: Proxima, you are our last hope. MA: Do it now.
Q. Truefin: *in the same like angry tone* No.

Prox: *while raising the mask, preparing it to be thrown into the rift* I'll destroy this evil, once and for all.

And... she did it. She threw the mask inside the rift. Proxima threw the mask in, destroying it completely. The distractive process also had so many lights, that the Jellyfey couldn't stand them and ran away.

On the other side with our squad, they managed to get out almost on time to be caught from Nova Terron. And the best thing happened at that time. They put Tazma in a snow-globe prison. I have to admit myself that even within the snow-globe... she was very annoying. She almost went to break my nerves completely. Now back to us.

Em: By the Silver Trident. We did it.
Piper: Ta-da, so long evil masky.

Zar: *to me, the Assassin and Proxima* Look guys, I'm sorry for doubting ya.
Ark: Me too. Can you... forgive us? Completely?
Prox: Apology one hundread percent accepted, sis.
Me: As we both told you earlier, we accept it.
Em: To the sisterhood.
Piper: Oh right.
Everyone from the team: To the sisterhood.

Q. Truefin: *from far behind, but you know, elf like ears* I'm sorry Kelpie. That mask possesed my mind.
Kelpie: *from far behind* I know mummy. I'm just glad that you are safe now.

Then everyone from the team was just messing around with our underwater benefits we had now.

Em: *while hitting Arkayna with her trident* Hey, Arkayna.
Ark: Hey.
Em: You chase.
Ark: Ha, oh really? I'll catch ya.

Me: Hey Pipes, Kelpie, the race that you promised?
Piper: Right, the race. I hope you don't have a lot slime left.
Me: You wish.
Kelpie: Three, two, one, go.

Everything seemed to end good. Still I had that bad feeling, but you know what? With those good friends around everything is better. The evil had been destroyed completely.

(Me: *whispering* Come on, say it.
Prox: *whispering* Okay. *in a wicked like tone* This was what I wanted them to think. Before they fall into my wicked scemes.
Ark: Why you are so bad? Why you created a cliffhanger?
Prox: Hey, the original episode did it too, so I agreed to do the same.)

Anyway, thanks for stoping by fellas. I hope you enjoyed it and see ya in our next adventure. Hunter out.

The end of chapter twenty eight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.7K 17
[Complete] Just another book sequel to Marvel Oneshot. Have fun reading this! Sorry if I couldn't update much.
6.2K 103 9
NOTE: This is the 2nd part of sonic and rwby vol 2. To read the first part go to my first account, sonicandrwbyfan101
6.9K 96 9
Okay guys, here is my second story. And I do hope that you enjoy it. Here goes.
43.8K 2.6K 52
Love, Heartbreak, Struggle, Revenge, Kiss, Love Again 'The third part of my #shumdario fiction (That Creepy Forest , Trip With Harry)