INDIAN MEDICAL FICTION

Od smart_girls2

Short stories based on medical imaginations. Its based on Indian Medical system. Více

Akhil & Anu
Arjun & Mythili
Akhil & Anu (Part - 2)
Akhil & Anu (Part-3)
Meera
Ranveer & Ananya ( Part - 1)
Ranveer & Ananya (Part-2)
Ranveer & Ananya (part-3)
Shalini
Thanu (Part-1)
Thanu (Part-2)
Thanu (Part-3)
Akhil & Anu
Maya
Akhil & Anu
Akhil & Anu
Meera
Mythu
Sakshi
Vidoy
Daksh & Rupa
Monica
Abinaya- 1
Abinaya-2
Abinaya 3
Mythu
Deepika
Akshay & Tina(Part-1)
Akshay & Tina (Part-2)
Akshay & Tina (Part-3)
Meera
Akhil & Anu
Mythu
Lizzie
Deepika
Neha
Akshay & Tina
Anusha (Part-1)
Anusha (Part-2)
Anusha (Part-3)
Anusha (Part-4)

Akhil & Anu

3.4K 39 3
Od smart_girls2

Akhil's pov :
     I was sleeping beside my beautiful daughter and my wife. I heard someone calling my name. I woke up and looked at my wife who was clutching her stomach tightly.

"What happened?" I whispered slowly not wanting to wake up my daughter. She closed her eyes tightly.

"My stomach hurts Akhil. I can't manage" she whispered holding her stomach. I immediately moved towards her.

"Let me see, lie down" I said to her. She layed down slowly closing her eyes.

I touched around her stomach feeling for stomach infection or ulcer or appendix but I couldn't able to diagnose anything since it's all looked perfect for me.

I can't prescribe any tablets without knowing her problem. I looked at her sadly.

"Baby, I couldn't able to find exactly what's causing this. Shall I take you to hospital now?" I asked completely knowing the answer. She shook her head immediately.

"No, it's nothing. Just give me some painkillers or sleeping pills" she said innocently.

"Okay, painkillers means injection." I said clearly noticing her reaction.

"No, I want only tablets" she whispered making me sigh. I don't know when she is going to change.

"Tablets will take time to react in your body so just one injection, then you will feel no pain in two minutes" I said almost trying my best.

"No, give me one sleeping pill. That's enough, I can manage these pain for few hours" she whispered making me angry.

"You are not listening to me always. Suffer as much as you want but I am taking you to hospital in the morning and that's final." I said moving to my cabinet and picking up the tablet.

I gave the tablet and water to her. She gulped it fastly and sat there holding her stomach. She is more stubborn to handle sometimes.

I was looking at her until she slept in her sitting position after an hour. I was thinking about what's all caused this. She didn't took any unhealthy food yesterday night.

Then there might be something wrong in her uterus. I must take her to Akshaya tomorrow. With all these thoughts, I slept hugging my sweet three year old daughter.

I wokeup in the morning and looked at their sleeping bodies. I got ready and went to hospital.

After my morning rounds, I went to my room and sat at my chair. I pulled my mobile out from my pocket and called Anu.

She picked up after few rings and whispered a week hello.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked her. She was silent for few minutes before answering.

"Fine. Did you ate breakfast?" she asked distracting me totally from her topic.

"Yeah, get ready and come to hospital before noon" I said.

"I said I am fine. I won't come" she whispered immediately.

"Let's check you and tell that you are completely fine so that we will be relieved" I said tired of her arguments.

"Akhil, no. Please, I am fine. You don't have to worry for anything" she pleaded.

"Get ready and come fast before I come there and drag you by myself. You don't want that right? Then come soon bye" I said cutting the call.

Like I expected, she came after an hour with my playing daughter in her hand. She immediately jumped towards me. I stood up and asked her to follow me. She stopped me.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked holding my one hand. My other hand was holding my daughter.

"To Akshaya" I whispered. She looked confused.

"Why are you taking me to her? You can check me right?" she asked holding an innocent look in her eyes.

"I already checked you in the morning and I didn't find anything wrong so there may be a chance that some problem in your uterus. That's why I am taking you to a gynoecologist. Fine? Now, no more questions and follow me silently" I said sternly.

I walked towards her cabin and she followed me silently. We entered inside and she greeted us. I already told her everything about her stomach pain so no need for formal discussions.

She talked with our daughter for few minutes while playing with her and started back to her work.

"Okay Anu, let's start. Come on" she said standing up from her place. Anu just looked at me all scared and quietly followed her to the room.

After waiting for few more minutes, all came back. I looked at Akshaya and she just smiled at me telling me that it's not a big problem. Anu sat beside me and Akshaya took her seat.

"I found the problem and it's easily treatable. She has a mild PID. I think it's caused because of her miscarriage last month." she said. I looked at Anu and she was looking all confused.

"Okay and what are you going to do now?" I asked still knowing the answer. It's definitely treatable only by injection. She looked at me weirdly.

"You know already right? It's only treatable by injection because it is mild otherwise it would have been complicated. I will give two injection now and you give the remaining two in the evening. That's it" she said making almost Anu cry with fear.

I looked at her and her eyes are already blurred. I nodded my head at Akshaya and moved closer to Anu.

"Don't cry Anu, Relax. If you cry, then it will be more painful" I whispered in her eyes. She didn't budge from her place.

"Daddy, I don't want that. Please" my daughter suddenly yelled circling her hand around my neck. I looked at Akshaya who was preparing a needle in her hand. I laughed inside seeing her cute antics.

"That's not for you baby, it's for your mom. Look at her, she is crying" I whispered the last part in her ear without letting Anu hear that.

She looked at Anu and started crying loudly. She always care for her mom. She couldn't able to see her crying that's why she too started crying.

I scooped her up in my arms and looked at Akshaya. I signalled her to take care and went outside with my daughter.

I too didn't want to see my wife crying. Eventhough it's been four years since we get married, I still couldn't able to see her sufferings. So I just escaped from this situation in the name of my daughter.

After few more minutes of convincing my daughter, a nurse came outside from her room. She came towards me.

"Doctor, she is not at all cooperating. She wants only you. I will keep her safely, you go inside" she whispered. I gave my daughter to her and went inside.

I opened the door and looked at my wife who was a complete crying mess already. She was sitting in a bed all crying. I went towards her.

"It's better if you give her all the injection" Akshaya said. She hugged me tightly from her sitting position.

"I already told you that it will be more painful if you cry like this. Don't cry and let her do her job now" I whispered in her ears knowing it's already an painful injection but she didn't even reacted anything except her sniffing.

I looked at Akshaya to proceed and I tried to make Anu lay again. She started crying loudly like a small kid.

"Akhil, give her time. You can do it at home when she is fine." Akshaya said. Usually she is an arrogant doctor in this whole hospital.

She always don't care for patient's suffering and make them cry for a single procedure but now she is acting totally opposite because of my presence. We both are just good friends.

"No, it will be tough to handle her alone in home. You do it now and I will give the remaining" I said to her.

Somehow I managed her to lay on her stomach with her crying body. I slowly removed her saree and her inner skirt down.

"Who asked you to wear saree now?" I scolded almost tired of this thing. Akshaya chuckled and came closer to her.

I held her upper body. She wiped and stabbed her almost making her jerk away with the pain. If I didn't hold her, then she would have jumped from this bed. She cried hardly and thrashed her legs.

I never seen her this much crying. She literally screamed making her throat hurt. I couldn't able to handle her in the same position.

"Don't move, Anu. It's over" Akshaya whispered. She pulled the needle out and signalled me to pull her other side saree down but I signalled her to do it on the same side. She signed.

She filled the syringe and stabbed her again. I saw her body immediately reacting to the stink.

"A.. Ak.. Akhil, please" She screamed making me sad. I held her hands tightly and looked at Akshaya. She removed it making me relax.

"It's the most toughest job for me, Akhil" Akshaya said. It's even more tough for me to watch her crying.

I made her saree well and pulled her up to sit. Her eyes are red and cheeks are full wet with all the cryings. I wiped her tears and hugged her letting her to cry.

She cried for few more minutes and her cryings turned to sobbing slowly. I thanked Akshaya and bought the remaining medicines. I went out with my sniffing wife.

I picked up my daughter from the nurse and thanked her. I couldn't able to send her home alone so I took off and took her home.

I gave her lunch and she slept along with my daughter. I don't even know how I gonna handle her in the evening.

She woke up lately in the evening. I send my daughter down to play with her friends. I gave tea to Anu and she drank it slowly. Her eyes are still red with the cryings.

"Akhil, please leave me. That injection hurts more. I can't even move my left side leg now." she complained with her cute voice.

"See, even I am sad for you but what I can do. You wants that so take it without protesting. You know very well that your husband will do it gently without hurting you, right?" I tried my best to convince her.

"Please Akhil, I can't handle again. I am so scared right now" she whispered. I kissed her forehead.

"You have nothing to be scared of. Close your eyes and just lay down. I will try my best to not hurt you, I promise" I said.

Sometimes I hate myself for promising like this. She looked at me innocently and kissed my cheek.

"I trust you" she said laying down on her stomach. I took the medicine into an injection and pulled her right side pants down.

She tightly held her pillow. I injected it slowly trying my best not to hurt her but I knew very well that it will hurt more than anything. She screamed in pain raising her head from the pillow.

"Shhh, relax. I am done" I said pulling the needle out and prepared another in less than a minute.

She cried louder when I again stabbed her. She begged me to pull the needle off. I pulled it out after her continuous screaming.

I immediately throw the needle to the table and moved upside to comfort her. I turned her slowly and layed down behind her. She was sobbing heavily without breathing.

"Baby, look at me. Breathe for me, stop crying" I whispered rubbing her head. She is nowhere near to relax so I took the water bottle and forcefully made her take a sip.

"Anu, I am sorry, relax now. Breathe, loot at me" I whispered and made her chin to look into my eyes but she closed her eyes letting her fresh tears out.

I kissed her and patted her cheeks to look at me. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

I placed the bottle in the table and pulled her closer to me. She grabbed my shirt and cried in my chest.

My daughter ran to me suddenly and saw her mom crying. She immediately jumped towards us and hugged us both from the top of us.

"Anu, she is here. Stop crying, then she too will cry like there is no tomorrow. I know it's hurts, I am so sorry but it's over. You are free... Don't cry please" I whispered slowly hugging both of them.

That somehow made her calm down. She stopped crying and we all layed there for some time hugging each other.

"It's paining a lot, Akhil" she whispered in the crook of my neck. I rubbed her back roughly making her whine.

"No, stop" she yelled immediately. I took my hands off not wanting her to cry again.

"Rub it with ice cubes after some time" I whispered. She nodded her head.

"I hate you" she whispered. I smiled and kissed her again.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23.1K 938 49
One shots. Short stories. You know? If you have any ideas, let me know. ❤
81.5K 1.9K 25
He is Doctor and hi patient is his wife.
44.1K 1K 33
requests are open! enjoy