¡Hacked!||Mystic Messenger

Da Minty_Lemon

What happens when your whole world is hacked? One second living in the real world and the other living in the... Altro

Authors Note
2||Secrets[Edited]
3||Hostage[Edited]
4||Do You Remember?[Edited]
5||Way To Ruin My Day[Edited]
6||Trying To Act Tough?[Edited]
7||A Discussion[Edited]
8||Ice Cream?[Edited]
9||What's Up?[Edited]
10||I Am Your Superior![Edited]
11||Introduction pt.1[Edited]
12||Introduction pt.2[Edited]
13||She's Gone[Edited]
14||Ruined[Edited]
15||Everything[Edited]
16||The Real One[Edited]
17||Infiltration pt.1[Edited]
18||Infiltration pt.2[Edited]
19||The Other Side[Edited]
20||Rescue[Edited]
21||Too Weak[Edited]
22||Trapped[Edited]
23||Torment[Edited]
24||Trust[Edited]
25||No one can![Edited]
26||Final Escape[Edited]
A/N: Editing being made
A/N: A change
27||Unknown Plan
28||Witch
29||A Message From The Past
30||The Beginning Of A New Start(Good Ending)
30||Tired(Normal Ending)
30||A Nightmare(Bad Ending)
After Ending

1||Transported[Edited]

2.3K 72 10
Da Minty_Lemon

Recently my mystic messenger started acting up. Like a lot. I couldn't exactly find the reason why either. I opened the app once, and found numerous ones and zeroes. 'This has to be a prank!' I thought to myself, But... it kept happening.....

'I should delete it and download it again. That should work. Right? I'll do that later. Right now I need to get to work.'  Work is such a pain in the ass and I honestly hoped something would keep me away from it.

I could see that the traffic was gonna be horrible. I'm still not at it, but I can see the huge blockade.

"What is this?" My car suddenly wouldn't stop. It just went faster. "W-what?!" What's happening!? Why won't it stop? No matter how much I slammed on the breaks it wouldn't work... "C'mon. C'mon. C'mon!" I look ahead and realize there's no more time. I scream as I close my eyes painfully shut. I hear that when you get stabbed or shot that you don't feel it immediately.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my god! You're awake! I-I need to tell the others." My head rang as I heard the yell. All I could do is groan as I heard the footsteps...that voice...it sounded familiar...and yet not. "I can't believe it!" I could hear him come back.

My eyes move to the side and land upon a blond haired boy with a blue hoodie turned around. I can't see his face. I could hear the rapid texting sounds from him. 'What do I do? Do I get up? Can I even get up? I'm so confused'. I try lifting myself up, but I find that I couldn't. I gasp loudly once I got a single inch up from the bed, but it didn't last long. "Eh! Don't stress yourself trying to get up!" He rushes over to me with a face full of concern. He looks familiar. 'No way! It can't be. I'm dreaming. Right? I must be. My mind must be pulling pranks on me!'

"Y-yoosung?"

"Yes?" 'Oh god! No! It's a dream. It has to be.'

"N-never mind." 'Why is my voice so quiet?' I can barely talk and my jaw and lips trembled when I did.

"We were all scared for a second there."

"How long?"

"Huh?"

"How long have I been out?"

"Like a week or two." I could hear the door open, and two pairs of footsteps walk towards me. "Huh? Y-yeah she just woke up." I suddenly hear a deep voice.

"You've been out for a bit. Don't worry about anything related to money. I have been paying everything that you were unable to do." My mind was going blank as I look up.

"She doesn't really seem that responsive." I heard a female voice speak to me this time. "I guess it's to be expected...

"I'm sorry for the interruption, but I must check on the patient. I'll need you all to leave temporarily."

Everything came out fine or minor. The only things that came up that were bad were my broken arm and leg. I also had a slight vocal paralysis, but it was temporary. I really didn't want to see them... This...just wasn't real...I refuse.

"Do you remember your name?" They're asking about my memory? 'Oh no.'

"I..." I know my real name, but I don't know if my name is the same here. 'W-Wait... what is my real name...?' I tried remembering, but it wouldn't come up. This spelled trouble...

"Do you remember the accident?"

"No." I do remember it, but I don't know if it's the same one.

"Do you know where you live?"

"No."

More and more questions came up, but I honestly knew nothing. I guess the members of the RFA are my friends, but I don't know. I knew all the members, but that's about it. 'Will they actually think I have amnesia?' I could hear talking from outside the door. "Amnesia!"

"Hey don't be so loud." I could already feel the anxiety swell up inside me. 'What am I supposed to tell them? Hey guys I'm not the person you know. I've actually been transported here from a different world. Hell no!' Then again.... Seven might just play along with it. I soon hear the door open.

Everyone is here now. Seven, Yoosung, Zen, Jumin, and Jaehee, but V wasn't. "Do you remember me?" I look up to the person who asked, and saw that it was Yoosung.

"The doctor said that she remembers everyone here, but not her past. So yes, she does remember you." I was speechless. I have no idea about the time that this takes place in. I don't want to say something wrong.

"Do you remember Rika?"

"Yoosung that's..."

"Yes, I do." 'Is she dead or not? Did they find out she's the leader of a cult? What do I ask? Maybe I should play dumb. Yeah that sounds like a great idea. I've been doing it the whole time anyways.'

"That's a relief. I think Rika would have been very sad if you didn't remember her. She'd probably cry in the heavens." 'So they haven't found out? Good. We can roll with this. Maybe.' I shouldn't let it spill out either.

"You said you don't remember your name, right?" I nodded my head as I looked up to Zen.

"It's MC!" I look to the side and see Seven with a goofy grin on his face. 'MC?' There was a slight silence before Jaehee spoke up.

"It's not MC it's (Y/N). Luciel (Y/N) already has enough to worry about she doesn't need you messing around with her memories." Jaehee sighed and side eyed Seven.

"Come on. Do you even know what MC stands for?" Seven asked jokingly.

"Seven this isn't a game. (Y/N) is seriously hurt." Yoosung pouted as he stared over towards him.

"What does MC even mean?" Zen asked....'where did Seven pull that from?'

"....It means main character...." I mumble as I look down. 'Is Seven the one responsible or is he just joking around?'

"Right she is!" Seven laughed.

"Haha," I lightly laugh at their conversation. It seemed odd, but hearing Seven just made me want to smile a bit. They all seemed shocked afterwards. "Wh-what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I look around.

"N-no it's not that... It's just been a while since you've given us a light laugh like that..." Jaehee spoke up with a smile.

"Sorry it's just that one day you suddenly became so serious." 'Why would I ever stop laughing. Wait. I'm not the person they know so I wouldn't know. Who am I?' Now isn't the time to question it. I need to know why I'm here.

"It certainly had something to do with V." Yoosung spoke with annoyance laced in his speech.

"Yoosung we've gone over this before-!" Zen couldn't finish his sentence before Yoosung interrupted him.

"And! V hasn't even logged in for weeks, and when he does it's always when (Y/N) mentions Rika...he didn't even log in immediately after hearing about the accident..." Yoosung looked to the the side. "He knows something and it was a secret between them two! Look! He isn't even here...." Yoosung's face went red as he practically yelled out every word laced with poison.

"V's out of the country right now so he cannot be here. You should know that." Jumin spoke after Yoosung's outburst.

"Yeah how would he even get here immediately if he's out of the country? He'd have to gain the magical ability of teleportation." Seven mocked him.

"No! H-He's just-!"

"Yoosung I'm sure he'll be here as soon as he can get back."

"We should all calm down. Think about (Y/N). She just woke up not even knowing her own name. She must be in shock." Jaehee came to the rescue and spoke up. Everyone soon calmed down. I didn't really have much to say.

We all spoke to each other and...caught up? Maybe? I don't even know my relationship to these characters. Who am I closest to. Who am I most distant from? As the all spoke I stare at each one of them. How am I gonna survive?

They soon all had to go. They said their goodbyes before leave all but Seven who stood there a bit silent. He didn't have his silly attitude anymore. He seemed a bit more serious...and sad.

"Aren't you gonna leave with them?" He stayed quiet for a few seconds before slightly sighing. "Are you alright Seven?"

"...Do you really not remember anything?" I shook my head and looked at him with confusion. I notice his hand visibly grow into a fist. He soon gasps before stopping. "O-Oh! I-I'm not pressuring you or anything! I hope you get better, and know that I the defender 707 will always be here to protect you!" He smiled before taking his leave.

Now it just felt lonely without anyone here. They all just expect me to rest, but how can I rest when I don't even know anything about myself. I am quite literally in a stranger's body!

I looked for something interesting to watch on tv but I couldn't find anything. Visiting hours were almost over too. 'Should I just try sleeping?' I closed my eyes, but I immediately opened them once I heard the door open.

"V?" He looked like he was in a rush. I'm sure he couldn't even see properly considering his glasses and walking stick. "Are you okay?" He seemed to be having trouble getting around. He looked...absolutely miserable.

"(Y/N)... Do you have even a sliver of memory left?" I stare at him not know what to say.

"About what?" V is a very secretive character so I really can't get anything out of him even if I plead.

"So you don't... that's a relief." He whispered his last few words while looking down.

"What...." 'What did I know?'

"It's nothing. We can chat for a bit, but I must leave soon." He smiled lightly as he sat down. I stared at him focusing on his eyes.

"A-are your eyes okay?"

"...You shouldn't worry about me." He laughed, "I should be the one worrying about your health."

"You need to get your eyes fixed. Please do. You can get seriously hurt." He pursed his lips before responding. "She's not even dead. Why are you so persistent!?" 'What am I saying? I messed up didn't I?' Though it did annoy me, "Keeping your eyes like that is ridiculous."

"So you do remember... even if she isn't dead I believe I deserve this pain. I deserve it. I deserve it... don't tell the others about what you think you know. You'll put them all in danger. I must leave." He walks out almost tripping towards the door. 'Did I give him the wrong idea. I don't even know anything.'

"What just happened there?.." I asked myself. I feel like I'm about to go crazy too.

.
.
.
.
It was already late at night as I laid on the bed staring up. I felt scared to sleep...There was a knock on the door before a doctor with dark hair and a surgical mask entered. 'This late at night? Something feels off.'

He slowly walked closer to me before questioning, "You really don't remember anything?"

"Umm? No?"

"Of course you wouldn't. You're not from here."

'He knows....' "Who are you?! You must know how I got here!" I was desperate for an answer. I immediately try jumping up, but I instead end up hurting myself.

"Don't be too impatient you'll find out right now princess. I should take this mask off...and maybe the wig too. Maybe you'll know after I do." His right hand reaches for his mask while his left reached for his wig....

[Edit 8/8]

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

158K 7.1K 41
*Sequel to Mystic Life* 1 year... One whole year has passed since that day you found out the truth about the RFA members. That you were just a tool t...
113K 3.6K 16
A dead book full of horribly written Mystic Messenger one shots to quench your undeniable thirst for these fictional characters. I wrote this book ba...
671 19 20
This is a fanfic around the Mystic Messenger game. How did the Main Character get the app? Why did she agree to go to the apartment? Why did she agre...
542 56 5
1 year after a member of the RFA dies, V has created a thriving app for those who suffer from unrequited love, called Mystic Messenger. However, Rika...