young Spartan male reader x r...

Od HaloSpartanIV

an alternative version of last time on young Spartan male reader Více

A day in training
waking up in gensokyo
Yukari discussing in secret with sakuya
Playing with Flandre scarlet
???
Y/N and Remila's personalities and info
Meeting At the Moriya Shrine
Remilia confesses her love for Y/N
info

The Spartan Meets The Scarlet Devil

1K 9 2
Od HaloSpartanIV

A/N: So basically every Spartan 4 wears this Recruit-recon armor commonly through UNSC Infinity, Enough said NOW GET TO READING DAMN IT.

Y/N Was running towards the mansion and stopped, he encountered the gate keeper almost about to sleep. He walked up to her and asked quietly

Y/N: Hello?
Meiling: Uh what, oh I'm sorry hello.
Y/N: Uh do you have a place to stay for the night I'm cold.
Meiling: *I can't just leave this poor child alone I need to ask Remilia*
Meiling: follow me please uh...?
Y/N: My name is Y/N
Meiling: Yes Y/N of course follow me
Y/N: Okay

As Y/N was following Meiling not holding her hand btw Meiling showed Y/N to Remilia.

Meiling: Mistress? We have a lost guest here
Remilia: A guest?
Meiling: Yes Milady, a guest
Remilia: Oh, so you're the lost guest who appears to be a boy at least at the age of 12
Y/N: Yeah
Remilia: Huh, Interesting but that clothing.
Y/N: What about it? It's just my military pants and combat boots with black tank tops.
Remilia: Yes I know, but where are you from human.
Y/N: I was born In United States of America September 14, 2546. But i was abducted from my home at age 6 and started training but right now I'm sergeant squad leader including with Spartan 4 Augmentations.
Remilia: I feel sorry for you, I really do. Sakuya set up a extra pillow next to mine.
Sakuya: Yes Milady it will be done just for you.
Remilia: Thank you.
Y/N sat down in a chair in front of Remilia where she was sitting.
Y/N: So can I stay here?
Remilia: Yes but I don't know if I want to let you go or not.
Y/N: why not?
Remilia: Because you've been the first man I saw in my life well not exactly because I've met rinnosuke morichika but you've been quite the polite guest out of all of them.
Y/N: Really?
Remilia: Positive
Y/N: Thank you Remilia for that i owe you a lot.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

68.3K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
329K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...