Yukari discussing in secret with sakuya

*Yukari Yakumo is talking to Sakuya*
Yukari: I heard about the young little boy they call Spartan IV.
Sakuya: Yes and Milady said that he can stay with us forever.
Yukari: We know we have only 2 men in gensokyo now but with this little boy we can give Remilia a chance of love, since he told you everything about Spartans he can live long as a vampire and stronger than one and faster but gentle and lovely.
Sakuya: Perhaps that's why Remilia wanted to him to sleep next to her that night.
Yukari: I'm gonna so happy if they become a couple because they can make big love to probably make a you know Family when they grow up with each other.
Sakuya: This can be Gensokyo's future
Yukari: Y/N and remilia are the only 2 strongest and deadliest to mess with in gensokyo but they are not physically immortal, but they are strong but I would not anything bad happen to their relationship. Because Y/N has Advanced Human Augmentations with super weapons and heavy energetic titanium armor. And Remilia has gungir spears and has the ability to manipulate fate.
Sakuya: So the 2 are meant to be with each other *Wipes tear of joy* I'm so happy.
Yukari: *doing the same as sakuya* me too but this can be a big change with the laws of gensokyo because Y/N knows more about politics and Laws and military and most importantly POWER.