lucky charms ✧・゚ y.m [book 1]

By strawboongi

in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin w... More

one
two
three
four
*five*
six
seven
eight
nine
*ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
heyyyy :3
fifty-three
read this :3
fifty-four
cover contest! [closed]
fifty-five
tagged!
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
cover contest winner!
*sixty*
i'm back :,)
sixty-one*
sixty-two
sixty-three
read this please, it's important
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six + game!
sixty-seven
birds and bees
sixty-eight
*sixty-nine*
*sixty-nine (ver. 2)*
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six*
q&a time! [closed]
q&a answers (please read this!)
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
*seventy-nine*
eighty-one
eighty-two*
eighty-three
read this please (sequel!!)
epilogue
sequel out now!
happy 100k!
important!!
READ THIS PLEASE 🥺🥰
discord server!!
tiny self-promo :,)
tysm for 150k !!

eighty*

1.1K 59 20
By strawboongi

here's the summary of chapter 79 (aka the previous chapter): yoongi's home alone because jimin is out for his own art project and jiyeon is out with soojin. he dozes off and ends up having a nightmare, in which he visits his childhood home and sees his father. he then relives an experience that had been haunting him for the last ten years-- his father had sexually abused him as a child. he wakes up soon after, very emotional and upset, and nearly self-harms. jimin luckily catches him in time, and the two have a long talk about yoongi's nightmare and past experiences with his father. after that, they watch mulan! for the details, read chapter 79 :)

(this chapter has just one asterisk-- things get a tad bit steamy but it's over quickly)

happy reading :)

<3

The two boys had been pretty quiet, even more so than usual when Jiyeon got home. Yoongi had been sleeping on Jimin's lap as Mulan played on the TV, Jimin looking down at the boy fondly.

At the sound of the door opening, Yoongi woke with a start, eyes wide in alarm. "Shh, you're okay, baby," Jimin assured the older quietly, stroking his hair.

Jiyeon took one look at their red-rimmed eyes and was instantly worried. "Is everything okay?"

"Mm, everything's fine," Yoongi mumbled, pulling himself up into a sitting position, leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Jiyeon set her purse down, flopping dramatically into the loveseat, her mouth set into a happy grin. "You don't even know how great today was!"

"You're right, I don't," Yoongi said under his breath. Jimin let out a quiet laugh, interlacing their fingers.

"I just had a date with the most amazing woman in existence," Jiyeon sighed happily, looking lovestruck.

Yoongi's ears perked up in curiosity. "My mother?"

"N-no! Why would I—" The woman's cheeks turned pink. "Soojin from the ice cream parlor."

Almost immediately, Yoongi jabbed a small finger into his boyfriend's chest, looking indignant. "I told you Soojin auntie was into women, didn't I?"

"You did, Yoon," Jimin laughed.

Yoongi looked pleased with himself. "I have a better gaydar than you." Jimin nodded in agreement, finding the older's actions cute.

"Who's older?" Yoongi asked.

"Probably me?" the woman guessed, "but she's taller by a bit."

"A height difference?" Yoongi gushed. "Oh, that's so cute."

"I told her to come over for dinner this weekend," Jiyeon mumbled, looking at Jimin, just waiting for him to protest, to scowl, for him to say no.

"Great!" Jimin smiled genuinely. "We love Soojinnie auntie. I'm really, really glad you found someone who makes you happy, Eomma."

"I-it's not like— You're saying it like I wasn't happy before!" Jiyeon pouted. "I'm just— really excited. This is something new and scary and exciting. You guys already make me happier, but I'm just—"

"I hope you guys get married," Yoongi said suddenly and Jiyeon spluttered, "We met last week!"

"So you asked her to dinner at our house?" Jimin asked and his mother nodded, saying, "I thought Jinnie would like to meet you both again."

She has a nickname for Soojin auntie already. Jiyeon auntie must really like her, Yoongi thought.

He gasped suddenly, startling both his boyfriend and Jiyeon. "Can we make dinner for you guys?" He pouted at the hesitant look in Jiyeon's eyes. "P-please?"

"Okay, fine, I know you can cook well." The woman gave Yoongi a sweet smile. "As long as you don't let Jiminie burn anything."

Jimin let out a noise of protest and Yoongi giggled. "Hey!"

<3

Jiyeon and Soojin were in the park a week later, talking on the swings. Jiyeon's cheeks reddened as she swung her legs childishly.

"I probably look stupid, don't I?" she said with a laugh, tucking her hair behind her ear. It was windy, a sudden chilly day amongst days of pretty sunshine and gentle breezes. Jiyeon shivered, subtly rubbing her goosebump-covered arms.

"You really don't," Soojin said quietly. "You look— you look beautiful."

Jiyeon found herself blushing again. Soojin had worn a soft baby blue sweater, tiny blue earrings dangling at her ears. Her lips were touched with a sheen of lip gloss, and her eyes sparkled behind her lashes. "So do you, Jinnie."

A sudden gust of wind left Jiyeon shivering, wishing she had worn something warmer. "You're cold," Soojin observed with a frown. Jiyeon gave the younger a sheepish smile. "Maybe."

With a soft laugh, Soojin stood up from her swing, her hands reaching out for Jiyeon's. "Let's warm up at the parlor," she said. "You can borrow a jacket of mine."

Jiyeon pouted, remembering the height difference. "It'll probably be too big for me."

"Don't worry, it'll look cute on you," Soojin reassured, pulling the older to her feet.

They began to walk. Soojin's cheeks heated up as she put her hand on Jiyeon's waist, pulling her closer. "Don't want you to be cold," she lied halfheartedly. It was a partial truth.

"If you want to hold me, just say so," Jiyeon laughed softly, turning around to face the woman, letting the younger's hands rest on her waist.

"I want to hold you," Soojin mumbled.

"Aren't you already?" the older teased, blushing as Soojin came closer, their foreheads nearly touching.

"Hmm, it seems as though I am."

"If you want to kiss me, just say so," Jiyeon said, her eyes twinkling as Soojin tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Maybe I will," she murmured, leaning in to press her lips to Jiyeon's, smiling as the older wrapped her arms around her neck to pull her even closer.

"I like you. A lot," Jiyeon mumbled before kissing the younger again. She tasted sweet, like vanilla ice cream.

"Like you too, Yeonie," Soojin beamed. "I like you a lot."

The rest of the way back to the parlor felt different, Jiyeon thought.

Maybe it was the warm, bubbly feeling she got when Soojin hesitated to hold her hand, Jiyeon laughing and interlacing their fingers together for her.

Maybe it was the way she wasn't overthinking everything, wondering whether this was just infatuation, that in a week, her interactions with the younger would be meaningless.

They had only known each other for a week, yet it felt like they'd known each other for years.

Then again, she had thought the same thing when she'd met him. Woohyun.

Jiyeon frowned. Soojin wasn't like that, though. She wouldn't abandon her just when things were getting difficult, just when she'd lost everything and was ready to give up.

She would've given up if not for Jimin.

"What's on your mind?" Soojin asked.

"My son, I guess," Jiyeon hummed, smiling as Soojin's fingers tickled the skin of her palm. "They're making dinner for us right now."

"Oh, really?"

<3

"Yoongi, t-the food," Jimin mumbled against the older's lips. Yoongi let out a quiet whine, pulling Jimin closer. "Don't care, wanna-- wanna kiss you."

He let out a surprised gasp as Jimin gripped him by the thighs, lifting him up onto the kitchen counter. "My ass is cold," Yoongi complained, giggling.

"This is hot though, you can't deny that," Jimin grinned cheekily, hands running through the soft locks of hair on Yoongi's head. 

"Y-yeah, it is-- Oh!"  Yoongi moaned as the younger tugged on his hair, a breathy sigh leaving his lips. "Do-- do that again, please?"

"You like it when I pull your hair like this?"

"Y-yes," Yoongi sighed happily, letting their lips clash together messily. He blushed as a moan left his lips at the harsh tug to his hair. 

The oven timer went off. It rang in Yoongi's ears. "Does that feel good, Yoongi?"

Tell me, Yoongi, does it feel good? 

Yoongi whimpered softly as hands ran along his arms. He squeezed his eyes shut.

You don't want it? It doesn't feel good to you? But you're acting like such a slut, Yoongi, you're fucking moaning like a bitch in heat.

"N-no--" Yoongi gasped, trying to block the voice out of his head. His father's voice. "C-can't-- don't want--" He wanted Jimin, just Jimin's hands on him, not his father's. Jimin's voice mumbling sweet nothings into his ear, making him feel pretty, not his father's harsh, aggressive voice, calling him an attention whore, loud and frightening.

Jimin's hands left Yoongi's arms instantly, coming up to cup Yoongi's face, eyes wide and filled with worry. "I'm sorry, love, are you okay? Did-- did I hurt you?"

"'M sorry," Yoongi mumbled quietly, wrapping his arms around himself, cheeks burning. "Felt g-good. Too much."

Jimin's cheeks reddened at the older's words. "I don't want to hurt you, Yoongi."

"I liked it, though," Yoongi admitted shyly. "It was just-- a lot."

"Should we set a safe word?"

"How about . . ." Yoongi cracked a smile. "Kumamon?"

"I will kill you, Yoongi," Jimin said, a laugh threatening to leave his mouth.

"Romeo?" he suggested.

Jimin sighed. "Do I really want to hear you saying our fish's name during sex?"

Yoongi blushed. 

It was only then that the ringing in Yoongi's ears registered as the oven timer. "The lasagna!" he gasped.

The boys ran to the oven, letting out sighs of relief as Yoongi was able to pull out a luckily unburnt lasagna.

Jimin winced. "Imagine what we would've had to do if we'd burnt it."

"I'd still eat it," Yoongi shrugged, "and I bet Jiyeon auntie would too."

Jimin laughed. "Honestly though, you wouldn't be wrong." 

<3

i, a light sleeper, have begun to be so tired at night that i am able to sleep through an alarm that rings right next to my head. it has a louder setting for people who are hard of hearing, and i am able to sleep through it. me, a light sleeper, who wakes up even if someone whispers in my ear. incredible.

how are you all doing? i'm doing fabulous (haha i'm lying but whatever)

also i've ran out of time to reread my writing so i'm just going to hope that i didn't screw up anywhere. if you see a typo anywhere, please let me know, i wouldn't get all offended or anything, i'd be really grateful :0)) thank youuu

qotd: favorite drink? i don't have one :0) also i love this face, and i'll be using it all the time from now on, so watch out >:0)

bye bye and thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 19.8K 50
Completed ✔ "I promise I would never leave you, not in a million years." "Stop lying, Yoongi. Why promise me a million when you don't even live a hun...
57.1K 1.6K 56
Literally Imagines about Yoonmin;) If you have questions or requests don't be afraid to comment! Some of them will come in parts so be patient my lov...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
15.3K 1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...