Resurrected

By AlteaPaladin

Miranda and Greyson Gilbert weren't the only Gilberts that drowned that fateful night on Wickery Bridge. Ther... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
SO SORRY ANOTHER A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an Update.
IMPORTANT
Chapter 9
Update

Chapter 8

9.9K 244 17
By AlteaPaladin

*okay first off. Jfc guys thank you for like 10.9K+ reads it means a lot haha. And sorry to postpone this but school happened and all that jazz. Hope you like. It is kinda short so sorry.*

Pheobe POV

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Pheobe and Elena! Happy Birthday to you!" A chorus of voices filled the room. It was Elena's and I birthday. Our 17th birthday.

This was like a really big moment. This was the beginning of a filler year the last year before we were 18. This day has excited me beyond belief.

Soon we would be going to college. I would meet the person of my dreams and I would marry. Hopefully.

Matt and Elena are cute together. I think they may have some problems going on right now though. Maybe not.

I think I had a crush on Tyler. I don't know. He was strong and a bad boy. It's the good girls that always go for the bad boys right? Isn't that how physiology works?

He just caught my eye and I can't seem to move away from him. Speaking of Tyler where is he? I invited him. I think.

But 17 was a large number maybe I'll get a car or my own like really personal phone. That would be nice. Just imagine a phone where my parents didn't and couldn't check my texts every five minutes making sure I wasn't up to anything bad. It was actually really annoying.

I opened my eyes gasping for air. My lungs constricted and filled again. I felt like I was breathing fire.

In a flash Klaus was by my side.

"Love you okay?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

His face was laced with worry. His eyes had a glint of sorrow. His lips where in a perfect straight line.

"Just a dream." I said breathing out. He nodded slightly.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"I think it was a memory. It was of my 17th birthday. Before all of this happened." He looked as if he was absorbing what I said.

"Your memory is returning?" He questioned.

It was odd. If what I expericed was a memory did I really want it? Did I want all my memories to come back? Did I want all that past laid on my shoulders again. Why was life so hard. Well life of someone that had amnesia.

Amnesia. Is that what I had? Maybe. I don't know. I was resurrected back from the dead. Maybe it was a side effect? Were there side effects to coming back from the dead? Maybe.

"Maybe." I said simply. Klaus nodded again and got up to leave the room.

"Klaus?" I spoke softly.

"Yes Pheobe?" He spoke softly back.

"Thank you. For everything. Truly thank you. I love you Klaus." He comes back towards me quickly placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You're welcome Pheobe." Then he was gone. And I fell back into a dreamless sleep.

* Hope it was okay. It is currently 1:40 am and I'm really tired and writing this for you guys to enjoy. Love you. Bye.

- A *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 779 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
198K 1K 192
Mature content