Heart beats

By Don_is01

Life gave its worse side to Luna all at once, having to deal with her fathers failing health and their financ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's note.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

5.4K 167 27
By Don_is01

Hello my lovelies ❤. Your girl updated. So sorry for the long wait. Thank God my life is falling back in order. Shout out to @aaliyahutch she's a sweetheart 😩❤
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Please comment and vote. Comment lemme know what y'all think, lemme know what y'all wanna see in chapters to come. Love you guys❤

*Jamari*

Watching Luna interact with the business consultant just made her look so much sexier than normal. She looked like a bold and beautiful black woman, fully aware of what she wants, not being afraid to go for it. That she was.

Proud is an under statement. I'm inspired by Luna's move to start up her own business. My baby was gonna open her own restaurant and I am here to ensure everything comes out just the way she pleases.

She denied my offer to give her a start up capital, saying she had saved up for it, well I was still gonna get my money involved without her knowing.

Staring at her ass sit on the chair made me weak. Damn. So perfect. So soft. I think back to how it looks when I hit it from the back...I hope I don't nut right here by just looking at it. This meeting better speed up cos I'm horny as hell.
I slyly placed my hand on Luna's waist as she went through some documents, listening to the consultant speak.
I slowly moved down to her ass causing her to look at me immediately. Mugging me giving me a death glare. I removed my hands and rolled my eyes. Now she's gonna act like she doesn't want me to feel up on her. But she'd be begging for it behind closed doors. Hypocritic ass woman.

Ever since we took our intimacy to the next level ,we began to connect in ways I've never connected with anyone before. I mean yeah I've fucked a bitch or two. Maybe a lot of em, but still. Not even Janice could make me connect this deep.
Finding true love this time around has caused a spin to my life. Everything us just so good. Nothing really bothers me. Not when I have my hands full with Luna. She makes me so mad some days, but I still find myself being a love sick puppy. Its like she has this control over me without even talking. Sheesh, I'm blessed.

"Right baby?" Luna snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sure" I said fully unaware of what she was talking about.

"I'm so happy baby! " Luna jumped into my arms as we headed to our car. I had a game tonight and I needed some peaceful time out.

"And I am so proud of you " I replied kissing her lips.
"I couldn't have done none of this without you bubba" she held on to my torso as we talked about random stuff before finally getting to the car.

"You're dirty minded and you lack self control" Luna chastised me poking my chest as I helped her get into the car.

"Shut up" I closed her door before going over to mine.

"You're thighs just look really fat in that skirt. And your ass was sitting pretty. It ain't my fault" I shrugged my shoulders, focusing on the road while Luna played with my beard.

"Yeah right." She smacked her lips, slightly tugging on my beard.

"Don't try me Lu." I smacked her thigh hard causing her to yelp in pain.

"Damn I'm sorry baby, didn't think it'll hurt like that"
"Get your crooked fingers off me. Don't touch me Jamari I ain't playing " she said annoyed, swatting my hand away from her thigh.

"I'm sorry" I glanced at her. She ignored me as she typed away on her phone.

"I'm sorry Lulu" I rubbed on the spot on her thigh that I had hit, but she only swatted my hand off again.

"Be talking bad about my fingers, but you like em when I stick em in yo-"

"Gosh Jamari shut up" she said, blushing in embarrassment.

"I can't wait to see your vision come to life. For real." She smiled before turning to me.

"Me too babe. Its nerve wrecking tho, but I'm sure I can handle it"

"Of course you can. Believe me if you can handle me, you can handle anything" she burst out in laugher, intertwining our fingers.

"You damn right. You're so annoying."

"But you love me" I smirked at her.

"So so much." She said, warming my heart.

"Oh my God babe, I forgot I was supposed to go see my daddy today. He told me to cone over. You don't mind if we head over there, do you?"

As much as possible I try to avoid Luna's father. He frightens me. That mug he gives is nerve wrecking.

"Sure baby. Anything for you" I tell her, earning a peck on my cheek.

Driving into Luna's parents drive way. I parked close to the truck in the driveway.
Luna tapped my thigh, telling me to get outta the car with her.

"Who's this about to scratch on my truck? You better have a good reason!"

Damn, I just got here this nigga is wildin. I'm sure I parked good. Come on now.

"Daddy please, he parked properly, no ones gonna scratch on your truck. Get outta your feelings" there goes my baby saving my ass.

"I knew it had to be that light skinned boyfriend of yours." Her dad groaned as she kissed his cheek.

"Daddy grow up! " she pulled him back into his house as I quietly followed, maintaining my distance.

"Good day sir." I said as I entered his home. I loved how mama B kept the house looking peaceful, clean and smelling tf good.

Luna's dad glared at me as mama B came forward to embrace me after kissing on Luna's forehead.

"Don't mind that old, grumpy man. How are you doing sweetie?" She asked nicely, with a wide smile.

"I'm good ma. How are you doing? You good? "

"Sure son. Y'all came over for?..."

"I asked o see Luna" Luna's dad answered instead

Luna and I noticed there was some tension between the two. The look on Luna's face screamed worry.

"What's going on daddy? " Luna wrapped her arm around herself, tryna prepare herself for what she was about to hear.

Her dad let out a sigh before rubbing his palm on his forehead.

"Uh, your mom reached out." I could see the blood drain from Luna's face, causing me to move closer to her, placing my arms around her.

It didn't take long before she started to sob into my shirt. My grip around her tightened, to assure her I was here for her no matter what. I can't say I understand what she must be feeling, but we both have that dead beat parent.

"What did she say?"
"She wanted to make things right. Baby girl-"

"Oh please daddy save it" she said in a rather soft tone.

"Over my dead body would I allow that hoe come 90meters close to me. You better not get mama B get hurt. Remember she wiped your ass for months, where was your ex wife-"

"Luna if you're about to take your anger out on me and disrespect me, you have another thing coming! "

I quickly stood in between the two, as the same angry nature they shared surfaced.

"Ughh, daddy don't you get it"

"I do. Lu, I just feel IRS tine to get closure. I love Brenda with all my life, nothing is gonna come inbetween that"

"Alright. Jah and I have stuff to do. We'd take our leave now." She said wiping her eyes and picking her purse up.

"Baby come on just-"

"Jamari Carter oh better not test me" she chuckled wickedly. "I'd see you in the car"
Ohhkay. I haven't seen this kinda Luna before. I'm scared.

Just before I leave, her father called out to me.
"I know my baby loves you. She'd listen to you. Please help me get her to understand. I don't want any form of animosity between my baby girl and I. Even if I don't like or trust you for shit, I know you're a good guy. You've done much more than you think for my baby and I. For that, I'd try to be more cordial with you, but...I wouldn't hesitate to knock your teeth out if you hurt my baby"

Sheesh. This family is wild. But that's a start right.

"I respect your wishes sir. I love Luna. I'd help her see from your point of view. And I'm gonna try my very best to keep her happy"

*Luna*

Jamari got into the car and kissed on my lips softly before wiping my tears. He didn't utter a word, but that gesture alone was comforting. I hate when I feel this way. Unable to process what's going on, unable to even think about it properly, yet it clouds my mind, its there in my thoughts but I just don't wanna think about it.

Ughh that woman. What the hell does she want? After all these years. Why now, when my life is taking this new beautiful form, when my joy is on 100. She's no better than the devil. I said it.

"We could do the sauna together before my game. I want you to be relaxed. Then maybe give me some good good too"
Jamari said murmuring the last part, causing me to giggle, earning a smile from him.

I love this man. And he just might get some before his game. I hope that wouldn't affect him in any way tho. Even if it will, Jamari is just so stubborn.

After eating to my satisfaction, Jamari and I sat together in his sauna. I loved the way it eased my muscles

"What's on your mind mamas" Jamari asked placing soft kisses on my neck.
I closed my eyes due to the feeling it gave to what's between my thighs.

"I don't know why daddy would think we need closure from that woman. She doesn't deserve anything from me. She's a pathetic human being"

"I understand baby. Believe me I do. Can't believe I'm saying this but, maybe you should give her a chance. Maybe, just maybe there's some hope for y'alls relationship." He chuckled. "I mean look at the man I call father. He's married to my ex. Its not often you here that kinda bullshit story. She cheated on me with him. I don't wanna go into that but, I believe there's hope. Just think it through baby. Hmm? "

By this time, he had my arms on the wall, his hands roaming every part of my body, making my legs feel weak.

"Yeah" I hadn't realized how unstable I sounded.

"You're dripping baby. Why is that?"
He teased, ripping my panties off me, causing me to gasp.

This man, my man could be so sensual, soft and rough at the sane time. I don't know how he does it, but it drives me insane and I love it!
His hands griped my breast, as he untied my bra letting join my shredded undies on the floor. I hadn't noticed he had already slipped out of his boxers, till I felt his hardness on my ass, instantly causing me to be nervous. This dick be frightening me.

"Jah, come on baby, quit teasing me-"
"Shut up. Imma fuck you how I wanna. You hear me baby girl"

I nodded my head like a scolded child.

"Ahh-" I gasped as I felt him slide into me unannounced. I hissed in slight pain as I felt him fill me up. He grunted in my ear, before licking on my ear lobe.

"What did I do to deserve this pussy...damn"

My mind couldn't process things due to the intense pleasure I was feeling right now. The sauna was filled with my high pitched moaning, Jamari's periodic grunts, the loud smacking noise our bodies made as they collided.

It then clicked that Jah didn't have a condom on. I was alarmed.

"Baabbyy, we-we should-mmm-weneedacondom! " I screamed

"Imma pull out. I promise" Jah panted as he pulled my head back, gripping my neck , kissing me passionately.

---------

"No bitch ass nigga should be looking at you while I'm on the court. Be looking to damn sexy all the time" Jamari held me in his arms outside his locker room.

His game was gonna start soon and I was here to support my baby.

"My eyes would be glued on you baby. You better win tonight, you better"

"You know imma-"

"Y'all stop damn. Nigga can't let the girl be. Learn from Tania and I. We separate business from pleasure" Rameek said, coming in late with hickeys all over his neck. He needs help fr.

"Shut up fool. Explains why you're late with all those marks on your neck, nigga get out of here." I laughed as they both went back and forth.

"Alright y'all imma go join my ladies. See y'all soon! "

"Sup girlfriends!" I squealed as I hugged Tania and Pam.

"Hi baby" Tania said yawning. She was tired. I wonder why.

"Hey girl. Look at you looking like some BBQ wings, I just wanna eat you "

"Lmao, get it together Pam. How are y'all tho? "

We kept the conversation alive as we updated each other on what's been happening in our lives.
The game started and seeing your man in his element is a fucking turn on. Does anyone agree with cos damn.

I screamed, clapped and cheered the boys.

Jamari looked at me and winked, causing me to blush.

Pam wanted to run into the court to jump someone that pushed Xavier, we had to pull her ass back to her seat.

Finally the game was over and it was a win! Yasss. Jamari and his teammates hugged on each other, before he jogged towards me pulling me in for a kiss. I was so shy at the same time happy. He was the sweetest.

"Party at my place, come on my honey bun, hop on! " Rameek said as Tania hopped on his back.
Pam and Xavier were hugged up as she whispered sweet words into his ear, causing him to smirk.

Life is good!

"Come on baby. Lemme quickly shower and we'd be off to Rameek's place."

"Alright, lemme mingle. Hurry up" I pecked his lips and watched him leave.
I was able to meet some well known celebrities. So exciting. I made some new friends. Never did I think things would turn out for me this way. I'm blessed. I was able to tell people about my upcoming project, got a lot of advice and support.

My feet were killing me, so I decided to go to the car and wait for Jamari.

I was scrolling through Instagram as I headed for the car, until some noise got my attention.

"I did come to watch him play. He's even more sexy now that he's more buff" the familiar voice laughed.

"Whatever. She's got nothing on me. Lemme head home. Ttyl sisturr"

That voice. I hid behind a truck, waiting to see who that was, cos I'm so sure I've heard that voice before.

A slick Mercedes g wagon passed and luckily for me, the windows were down so I could see who it was.

"Is that...Janice? What the..."

Comment!! Vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 13.4K 76
COMPLETEDβœ” "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...
56.8K 2.3K 28
a ja morant fanfic. Β© minxarchive πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ❛ No matter what happens or what we go through, we gotta stick together ❜
3.5K 100 10
"Taking shots to keep me ready for this pain I'm sharin...✨" After senior year, Jace and some of his teammates head off to college at UCLA, still enj...
202K 6.4K 60
After being raped and becoming pregnant.Her father kicked her, her mom and sister out because he did not believing her story and her mother wouldn't...