Aurora of the Phoenix (Book 1...

Por NurainiSalleh

Teenage life is a rollercoaster ride, with school, crushes, and the social scene that can make you feel like... Mais

Chapter 1 The Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 2 New beginnings? (Edited)
Chapter 3 New Friends and First Crush?! (Edited)
Chapter 4 The Dream (Edited)
Chapter 5 We're Neighbours?? (Edited)
Chapter 6 WHAT IS GOING ON?? (Edited)
Chapter 7 They're Amazing, aren't they? (Edited)
Chapter 8 The Hangout (Edited)
Chapter 9 Life of Ryder Hunter (Edited)
Chapter 10 The Aftermath Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 12 How times have changed (Edited)
Chapter 13 The Past of Ourselves Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 14 The Past of Ourselves Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 15 Meet the Hunters (Edited)
Chapter 16 The Swimming Pool (Edited)
Chapter 17 Birthday Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 18 The Birthday (Edited)
Chapter 19 Changes (Edited)
Chapter 20 Powers, the truth, and pets (Edited)
Chapter 21 Rosaleen, Abilities and Identity (Edited)
Chapter 22 The Past and Pets (Edited)
Chapter 23 Teachers, swimsuits and theft? (Edited)
Chapter 24 swimming lessons and bullies from the past (Edited)
Chapter 25 The magic, the queen, and presents! (Edited)
Chapter 26 The Family Book (Edited)
Chapter 27 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 28 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 29 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 3 (Edited)
Chapter 30 The Confrontation (Edited)
Chapter 31 Family (Edited)
Chapter 32 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 1(Edited)
Chapter 33 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 2(Edited)
Chapter 34 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 3 (Edited)
Chapter 35 Back to School (Edited)
Chapter 36 The Burning Feeling (Edited)
Chapter 37 The Fire (Edited)
Chapter 38 The Pain
Chapter 39 The realised Truth
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 11 The Aftermath Part 2 (Edited)

77 9 46
Por NurainiSalleh

Ryder's POV

" You better stay away from our sister!" said Alex before he and Josh took Aurora away.

" What happened?" asked Liam

I saw everyone staring at me, I ran out of there as quickly as I could and went to Liam's room. Once I sat down on Liam's bed, the guys came after me into the room.

"Ryder, what happened man?" Kyo said with a worried tone in his voice.

Marcus eventually came into the room and quickly locked the door behind him.

"I just went and played a game with the rest of our classmates and with Aurora too, she was uncomfortable with my dare because they wanted me to kiss her. And I won't do that to her. Then she wanted to leave the game and slipped and fell, I did catch her but she still fell on the floor. I wanted to try and help her to get up from the floor but her brothers came and thought I was attacking her or something." I replied

" Okay, calm down, Ryder."

" It was almost a bloodbath with the Rossi brothers just now," said Marcus.

"You know what the weird thing was? Max was acting weird at one point during the game he has been acting weird for a week now. He even 'mind blocks me'!" I spoke

"Wait. how is that even possible, he is your inner feline, he is a part of you. How?" Liam asked in disbelief.

"I didn't even know that he could even do that either. Now I don't know what to do. I know I have to talk to her and apologize but with her brothers there, they won't even let me come near her without trying to beat me up for what happened." I said being more frustrated than ever.

" Well, I think you should go to her and apologize since you could. cause you lived next to her!" said a voice that was from outside the door.

We opened the door and saw Brooklyn, my 15 or should I say almost 15-year-old sister in front of us.

"Brooklyn! What are you doing here? Liam did you invite her!?" I looked at Liam furiously. He held his hands up in defence and shook his head.

"No way," Liam said

"Well if you want to know, my friends and I heard that there was a party so we went," Brooklyn said

"Brooke, you can't just crash a party like that, what happens when some pervy guy tries to molest you?" I explained

"Oh, like you did to Aurora? Tsk,Tsk Ryder Hunter. What would mom and dad think about their perfect son being a perv himself? "Said Brooklyn with a smile.

" Listen, it was an accident and you better not tell them any of this! I will tell them." I spoke

"Wait a minute, Aurora lives next to you? Then wouldn't it be easier to talk to her? Her brothers can't be with her 24 hrs a day " said Kyo surprised.

" Yeah, it is a good idea, with mom and Dad by your side, you will be able to apologize to her and with her parents there, her brothers won't even dare to lift a finger. It's a perfect plan!" Brooklyn said proudly.

The night may not have been what I expected, but I had other problems to settle such as knowing why my feline was acting weird and funny. The instinct that I had for the past week and the feeling and also the smell that kept bothering me.

We cleaned up the house after everyone had left, the girls helped too, but none of them mentioned what happened and Kimi was helping Kyo out as he was in the restroom, puking his brains out from the food poisoning.

I came home late that night and I noticed that my parents weren't home, they were probably still in a meeting with the council. Even though I was supposed to be there, the council still didn't let me in, especially for this emergency meeting they had with the queen.

I was about to enter my room when...... "Ryder?" I looked to my right and saw my baby sister rubbing her little eyes while hugging her teddy bear.

"What are you doing up so late care bear?" I said going down to her height level.

"You were not home and I heard that mummy and daddy will be back late. I'm scared." she started to sob and cry. I held her tightly and carried her little body to her room.

"It's okay, nothing to be scared of, what about if I sleep next to you until you fall asleep? Would that make you feel better care bear?'' I said while setting her on her bed.

"Her eyes glowed up at me and then eventually we both fell asleep. By the next morning, my parents were in the living room watching TV. I went up to them and they looked at me waiting for what I was about to say.

"RYDER AIDEN HUNTER! What was this about?! Please explain to us what she means by that?" Mom said worriedly but in an angry tone. She said as she held her phone and a message from Liam's mom was on it about what happened at the party.

"Calm down Stella, just listen to what he has to say, okay son the floor is yours, before your mom starts throwing vases and plates, explain yourself." Dad calmly said encouraging me to talk.

"Okay, see it was a misunderstanding......." continued. But then, I have my sister who thought it was the right time to rescue me came into the room. She came in and started to speak.

"Okay, Mom and Dad, yes, Ryder was scolded by 2 brothers due to the fact that he was almost in a fight with them. But pity Big Bro, he almost fought with Aurora's brothers because they warned him to stay away from her. Aurora is the girl's name by the way. And as a gentleman, he is going to apologize to her because he could as she is our new neighbour that lives next door to us." she finally said before I pulled her to the next room.

"Too much?" she said nervously.

"What were you thinking?! Saying all that!" I asked her.

"Weren't you going to say that anyway?" Brooklyn asked.

"Yes, but I don't need them to panic!" I explained to her.

" Sorry Bro, but I think they kind of left and went next door when you pulled me in here," she said. I went back to the other room and noticed that they were gone.

"Oh no!" I spoke. I ran as quickly as I could to catch up to them.

"Mom, Dad, please don't knock the do-" I said when I saw the front was opened and saw Aurora looking shocked to see me and my parents. Turns out coincidentally our parents know each other.

When Aurora's mom introduced my parents, my mom whispered something in my ear.

"She is gorgeous, I don't mind a daughter-in-law like that to bear my grandkids," she said and I flushed.

*Why Mom! Why? *

*MAX: Babies with her, a family?! Yes, please! *

*Ryder: Max, not you too! *

"Since Aurora is going out maybe Ryder can accompany her," said Aurora's mom and it was a great idea as it gave me a chance to finally talk to her alone.

"Mom I don't think he-"

"Sure, I would love to," I said quickly

" Well, have fun, and Ryder, send her back home before curfew," Mom said with a wink. I just nodded.

While we were walking, Aurora seemed distant and told me that I didn't have to go but I insisted, i needed to talk to her and apologize to her, explain to her......that is going to be hard to explain my behaviour or should I say Max's behaviour.

We finally arrived at the cafe and were greeted by Briar.

"Welcome to Botanical Family Cafe! How many are we seating? Oh! Aurora you're here..... With Ryder." said Briar with an awkward look on her face.

"Hi Briar, I think we would sit at our original booth," I said,

Briar nodded and sent us to the booth; she placed the menu on the table.

Briar cleared her throat. " Okay, what do you guys want to order?" Briar asked us. The atmosphere was thick, you could cut it with a knife.

"Just chocolate Frappe for me," said Aurora.

"Same for me," I said agreeing with her

"Well, I'll get your order right away and we all can hang out, okay? I'll tell Mom that I am taking a break." Briar said before walking to take our drinks.

*So much for alone time. I need to make this apology quickly before Briar comes back. It's now or never*

"Aurora, I want to - "

" I know, I will leave you alone," she said to me nervously.

"What? What do you mean by that? " I was confused by her sudden response.

"If it's about last night, I can explain...." I spoke.

"No, I know what you are going to say, " her eyes started to form tears. "You are going to say that I embarrassed you and to stay as far away from you as possible and not to speak to you ever again. I'll stay away from you and you don't even have to see me during lunch, I'll have lunch somewhere else. Just please don't say anything anymore! "Aurora said with tears falling down her cheeks. She kept looking down and cried, I sat closer to her to comfort her.

"Aurora, please look at me."

"No" she whimpers

"Please for me?" I spoke. She looked up at me.

"I will never ask or tell you to stay away and in no way did you embarrass me. I only met you for a week and I feel that we have become really good friends like I could trust you and maybe.... you can trust me too?" I said genuinely

"Aurora, what I was going to say was.... I'm sorry, I am so sorry for what happened yesterday. I thought that I was the one that embarrassed you. I didn't mean to hurt you" I continued.

"Woah, that was unexpected, I would never have expected that any guy would say that to me. Or even just be such a gentleman" Aurora said while her cheeks started to flush.

"Well, that means you didn't meet the right guy," said the words that I didn't know that was coming out of my mouth.

*Did I just say that!?*

* Yes, you did and that is because she is so beautiful, especially those purple eyes of her on the inside and that Aura thought, her name does not disappoint.*

*Yeah....... Wait, purple eyes? but her eyes are blue! *

*You need to see her from the inside not her illusion*

I didn't understand what Max was saying, I looked at her eyes and I knew it was blue, not purple plus purple eyes are impossible for a human unless she is a ....... And it dawns on me.

*She is one of us......* I started to smile. Suddenly I felt some strange Aura around her, it might be the Aura that Max was talking about. It was strong, it felt strange, is she one of us?

"Okay, I need to know what happened yesterday, I already feel awkward around you guys, please tell me what happened so we can fix this and save this friendship! Please?" Briar pleaded out of nowhere

We told her the details of what happened last night and she was confused at first but got it eventually. I didn't have a clear scent of what she was, or what she but maybe I know someone who can figure it out.

"Woah, well that is one way to make a first impression on the whole school Aurora. I am just surprised no one started their rumour about this" she said

"Well not yet," said a voice coming towards us. We saw Sonia coming in and behind was a person wearing a police uniform.

"Briar Anderson, you are under arrest!" said the police officer while holding Briar's shoulder

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

85.1K 10.3K 13
Allison doesn't think much of her strange encounter with a psychic, until she wakes up the next morning with her yes's coming out as no's and her mou...
129K 4.5K 28
Tiffany Veyne is an ordinary girl (well she thinks she is). Good grades, she doesn't like school that much, but there is something she does not know...
34.5K 4K 48
Secrets can be Powerful. ...But they can also be Deadly. Unable to weld magic dooms Julia to a life of servitude and drudgery. Desperate to break fre...
38.5K 1.9K 44
(+18) . . Mel is beautiful and strong but asocial and weird. The smartass attitude and foul mouth often get the best of her, and not many people can...