Destroyed

Von cxndyWrites

Izuku midoriya was a normal kid, he got a quirk, got into UA, and made friends as usual. but what happens whe... Mehr

My morning routine ~yaay~
A nice boring class
Tonight
Im alive? Dammit..
Ah crap, here we go again
"Flashing back"
Back to school ~yaaaay~
Yay for aizawa..
Confessions
Save me, but I wont ask for help.
Hhh sorry for dying
*ill come up with a name later*
Yay our brocc gets mc saved
Pt 14
Prt 15 (A night at All Might's!)
Prt 16 (attempt 2: hazy deku)
Prt 17) ee vibe check
This Is Epic.
Prt 19) Aha, i am a T R E E
Hello there sir spicy
Prt 21- time skippy skap
Prt 22- gee.. thanks dad..

Prt 23- I lived a good life

3K 66 40
Von cxndyWrites

My dad rarely comes in my room. I feel like a accessory.. all I've been able to think about for the past 2 months is how I was finally ok, and now it's been taken from me.. I have a plan to escape though.

The first thing to take into consideration is my father is hiding in a friend's house, and the area I'm in is high up. So that sucks

Another thing to take into consideration: my father will beat me half to death if I leave my room. It's nearly happened to me before.

Second to last-y, I can't yell out for help, as my dad would hear me within the first yelp and beat me half to death. Nearly happened already.

Finally,  I have no access to phones, ropes, blinkers, flashlights, or anything that could signal something or allow me to escape or call for help. Pretty bad situation.

The window isn't boarded up, but I can't fall and not die. You can see where this is going can't you? Well, here's my plan.

I jump out of the window and die. Problem solved. If a hero sees me, cool. Happy ending. If nobody sees me, that's fine. Happy ending. And so, I prepared.

I waited until dad was downstairs, and unlocked the window. I then opened the window. I then crammed myself out of the window. I then fell.

I braced for impact, and unlike the first time, I felt myself hey the ground and felt terrible pain for a moment, and then nothing.

(Sorry the ending was so sudden and whatnot, but I'm a tad bit too ready to end this book. My other BNHA fanfic is "I Heard I Used To Know You" a nomu deku book. Another book I'm working on is a original title, "Through Tears I Apologize" I hope you enjoy seeing those books through to the end like you guys did with this one. (i heard i used to know you has the most chapters, and I'm still getting my grasp in through tears I apologize, so take your pick) goodbye everyone! I hope y'all enjoy those books as much as y'all loved this one!)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 60 10
After being announced quirkless at age six, Deku was taken by All For One, to be used for a new experiment in trying to make a fully obedient and se...
7.7K 327 16
What if like Naira akshi also left home.Kaira are alive in this story and Aru is there daughter.But Akshu doesn't hates Naira but she left due to the...
81.9K 2.3K 27
Izuku, a sweet little boy who wishes to be a hero and... Blah blah blah. You already know all of that, why should I repeat myself? Izuku's mom passed...
11.6K 201 8
A few weeks after Joyce suddenly shows up at Hoppers doorstep she finds out exiting and scary information. Is she going to tell him? What will she do?