Prt 21- time skippy skap

My name is Izuku Midoriya. biological son of Inko Midoriya and my father I never cared for, but self proclaimed son of Inko Midoriya and Shota Aizawa! And after a attempted scuicide, and years of counseling, my life is on track! But, there's a problem.. my day is finally out of jail and attempting to gain custody of me once more. He's so far failing, and I'm quite scared of the methods he's going to use.. but, everything's fine! Aizawa would never let me get hurt! He's a kind man hiding behind a monotone (edgelord) charade.

"Midoriya!"

"Wha-?"

I heard a struggle just outside my door, and peeked outside to see my dad beating Shota

"Aizawa-!"

That was. Mistake, allowing my dad to know I was here, as he quickly jumped up, grabbed me, and ran away.

I could hear Aizawa calling me- I felt like it was that day again.. a pro hero carrying me away as mom was murdered. Just as I did then, I tried to get out of their grasp, but I was too panicked to charge up my quirk, more or less focus on one of the millions of thoughts blazing in my head. I heard a car door being open, and I was soon being slammed down onto a car seat, as my dad closed the door and ran to the front seat. I tried to open the door but it was locked, I wasn't focused enough to charge up my quirk again, and all I could do is punch the window as Aizawa's house fled out of view.

I had finally been happy, I was finally ok with my life, and now it's.. now it's swept from me.. taken away again..

I fainted