Castle | Tony Starks Daughter...

agent_stark_2113 tarafından

I'm headed straight for the castle They wanna make me their queen And there's an old man sitting on the thron... Daha Fazla

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hypnotic

Chapter 3

1K 18 6
agent_stark_2113 tarafından

Alex pulled into the lot of the airport we're leaing out of. I looked out of the window to see Rhodey climbing down the steps of the plane with obvious annoyance written across his face. I cringed a bit in my seat as I waited for Alex to come around the car and open the door. He held his hand out to me and I accepted it with a smile before climbing out of the car.

"You two are unbelievable," Uncle Rhodey said as I climbed out of the car and slid my sunglasses on my face.

"Don't start yelling at me. This is all on dad. You know how he is," I argued back with him as I walked towards the plane.

"At least we know where you got your punctuality from," He said as he crossed his arms.

I crossed my arms back at him and cocked my hip so I was standing in a sassy pose. "You really want to say that? I show up to everything on time. Which is more than my father can say."

"Okay, your right. I'm sorry," He said with a smile as he pulled me into a hug. Alex walked towards the two of us with my bags and Rhodey pulled out of the hug quickly to take them from him. "Alex, hey man, let me take those."

"Are you sure, Mr. Rhodes," He questioned him.

"Positive, and it's Rhodey to you," Rhodey said as he took my bags and carried them up the steps of the plane to store them away.

I chuckled at him and looked back to Alex who was doing the same thing with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his suit pants. Alex looked back at me and the two of us smiled at each other before I pulled him into a hug.

"I am going to really miss you these next few days, but I'm sure you won't miss me," I said in mock sadness before pulling out of the hug and perking up. "Because you're going to have three whole days off. Whatever will you do?"

Alex chuckled at me and looked down at his feet before looking back up and answering me. "I'm sure I'll find something. It shouldn't be that hard. Although, these few days are going to be boring no matter what I do."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're not going to be here."

I blushed and looked up at him in slight shock at his words before I regained my composure. "Well, then I'm sorry about that. I'll try and hurry back."

"Sounds good. Bye, Ally. Have fun," He nodded at me, causing me to nod back.

He then backed away and started walking back towards the car. He opened the door and waved at me one last time before climbing in and driving off. I watched him go and couldn't get the smile off my face as I watched him leave.

"Just date him already," Rhodey said from behind me, causing me to jump in surprise.

"Oh, god! Rhodey, don't do that," I yelled at him as I held my chest. I then pointed an accusatory finger at him with a stern face. "I don't want to hear it from you too. I already heard enough of that from Pepper today."

"Alright, fine. I won't say anything," Rhodey said as he held his hands up in defense.

"Thank you," I nodded at him before I started climbing up the stairs of the plane.

"I just hope he won't die of loneliness while your gone," Rhodey shouted after me, causing me to throw my middle finger up at him in annoyance as I walked into the plane.

I looked up when I walked on to see the flight attendants who will be joining us on the flight. I rolled my eyes in annoyance when I saw they were all gushing over being Tony Stark's flight attendants. I cleared my throat and they all straightened up when they saw me and gave me kind smiles.

"Miss Stark," They all greeted me.

"Ladies," I sighed out as I walked to my seat that Rhodey placed my purse at. I buckled in and reached over to my purse to pull out my book, phone, and earbuds. I placed all of them on the table in front of me and looked out the window to see my dad and Happy pulling into the lot. I could tell from my seat that Uncle Rhodey was scolding him now and that dad was spouting out an excuse. Dad climbed up the steps and walked past Rhodey into the plane.

"Wheels up! Rock and roll," Dad shouted out as he walked onto the plane. "Hey, beautiful," He greeted me, walking over and placing a kiss on my head then moving to his seat.

"Hi, dad," I greeted him with a smile from my seat before placing my ear buds in and starting my book.

******************************************************************************

We're about halfway into our flight and the attendants are now setting our tables for lunch. I grinned up at the flight attendant as she set a napkin and silverware on my table. I placed a bookmark in my book and took my earbuds out. I then placed all of my things back in my bag as I waited for my lunch. I looked over to my left to see Rhodey reading some paper while dad gave the flight attendant setting the table a flirty smile. She smiled back at him before walking away to the front of the plane.

"Seriously, dad," I questioned him.

"What," He questioned me innocently.

"You know what," I said as I shook my head at him.

"Whatever. What are you reading, platypus," My dad said to me before questioning Rhodey.

"Nothing," Rhodey told him simply, still obviously upset with my dad.

"Come on, sour patch. Don't be mad," Dad nagged.

Rhodey rolled his eyes at my dad as he started folding up his newspaper. "I'm not sour. I told you, I'm not mad. I'm- I'm indifferent, okay?"

"I said that I was sorry," Dad said defensively.

"Good morning, Mr. Stark," A flight attendant holding a tray whispered seductively when she walked up to the two, causing me to look at her in disbelief then roll my eyes.

"I said I was sorry," He said to Rhodey before looking up at the flight attendant.

"You don't need to apologize to me. I'm your man," Rhodey said defensively.

"Hi. I told him I was sorry, but he... ," My dad trailed off as he smiled up at the attendant.

"I'm just indifferent right now," Rhodey argued back with him lightly.

"Hot towel," She questioned dad.

"Thanks," My dad said as he reached out for one.

"You don't respect yourself, so I know you don't respect me or your daughter," Rhodey scolded my dad while gesturing between himself and me.

"I respect you and Ally," Dad argued back.

Rhodey rolled his eyes and continued his small rant about my father and his behavior. "I'm just your babysitter. So, you know, when you need your diaper changed...," Rhodey trailed off while the attendant handed him a towel as well. "Thank you. Let me know and I'll get you a bottle, okay?"

I laughed in my seat at Rhodey's comment and held my hand out for a high five, causing him to reach over and give me one. My dad looked over at me in disbelief and gestured between Rhodey and me.

"What is this? Is my own daughter turning against me," He questioned.

"That is definitely not what is going on, dad," I denied with a smile.

"I don't believe you, one bit. Hey! Heat up the sake, will you," Dad told the attendants. "Thanks for reminding me," Dad thanked Rhodey.

"I'm not talking... we're not drinking. We're working right now," Rhodey shouted at my dad in disbelief.

"You can't have sashimi without saki," My dad argued with him.

"Yes, you can," I argued back with him.

"You, I don't want to hear another word from you for the rest of the trip," My dad said in a scolding manner while pointing over at me sternly.

"You are constitutionally incapable of being responsible," Rhodey scolded.

"What are you talking about? I'm responsible. I raised Ally, didn't I," My dad questioned him as he gestured to me.

"Your parents helped you raise Ally for a year after her mother left, then you along with several different nannies raised her for 5 years until Pepper came along," He argued with him.

"Okay, I'm not arguing with you on this. The point I was going to make before that little sidebar was that, it would be irresponsible not to drink. I'm just talking about a nightcap."

"Hot sake," Another flight attendant asked with a flirty smile.

"Yes, two, please," Dad nodded at her.

"No. Just- I'm not drinking. I don't want any," Rhodey said adamantly.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and stood from my seat, grabbing my purse and slinging it over my shoulder. My dad and Rhodey looked over at me curiously and I just smiled at them.

"I'm going to take my stuff and move to the back of the plane because I know for a fact my father is going to talk you into drinking and I don't feel like dealing with that fiasco," I told the two of them before looking at the flight attendant that joined us again. "Hi, sorry, can you actually move my stuff to the back of the plane?"

"I am not going to drink," Rhodey argued with me.

"She's right buddy. That's what normally happens," Dad nodded at him.

"Of course, Miss Stark," The attendant nodded at me and told me over my father and Rhodey talking to me. She began to grab my silverware and napkin and started walking it towards the back of the plane.

"Thank you," I nodded at her. I then smiled at my dad and Rhodey and shrugged before waling to the back of the plane as well.

******************************************************************************

"Miss Stark, we will be landing soon," One of the attendants told me as she fixed her clothes from whatever the hell my dad and Rhodey were doing.

"Have fun," I questioned her as I smirked up at her from my book. She blushed at me and opened her mouth to answer. "Don't worry, I won't tell. Plus, I know you didn't do anything super inappropriate like screw them."

She nodded at me thankfully and gave me a smile before rushing out of the backroom and towards the front of the plane. I chuckled in amusement and got up from my seat to get my outfit for the weapons presentation out of my bag. My dad walked into the room, well, more like stumbled, and gave me a wide smile.

"Hey, squirt. We'll be landing soon," He slightly slurred out.

"I know, the attendant told me, and you must be drunk because you only call me squirt when you are," I said in amusement with a wide smile.

Dad scrunched his face up and brought his hand to gesture to me he was just a smidge drunk. I chuckled at him and rolled my eyes as I gestured to the bathroom.

"You better get in there and change."

"Nah, you go first. I'm going to take a power nap. Wake me up when you're done," He told me before collapsing on the couch.

I laughed and grabbed my bag of things before walking into the bathroom and changing really quickly.

I walked out and placed my bag back where it originally was next to the couch. I looked up to see my dad basically drowning in his own drool. I shook my head at him in disbelief before I walked to him and shook him. He only groaned and smacked my hand away, causing me to huff in annoyance.

"Dad, seriously, come on. I'm not grandma and you aren't 12. Get up," I demanded him.

"Alright, fine," He groaned out before getting up and going to the bathroom.

I left the back room and walked back to the front of the plane where Rhodey was waiting for my father and I. I smiled at him and began laughing when I saw him chugging a water bottle.

"Told you so," I said as I sat down across from him.

"Shut up," He snapped at me.

******************************************************************************

We have now landed and Uncle Rhodey has already got off the plane. I'm just waiting for my father, then the two of us will meet with the general, do our demonstration, and be done for the day. I was sitting in my original seat sending texts to Pepper, Happy, Obi, and Alex to let them all know that we have landed safely while waiting for my dad. Just as I was sending the last text my father came from the back of the plane looking like he just walked out of an Armani catalog.

"Looking good, dad," I admired.

"Thanks, you too. I'm gonna have to beat some soldiers away with a baseball bat for Alex," He said as he straightened his suit.

I rolled my eyes at him and stood to straighten his tie. He thanked me and opened his mouth, but I cut him off. "I already told everybody we landed safely and are getting ready to meet the general."

"Great," He nodded simply before walking past me towards the exit of the plan. "Let's get this show on the road."

I turned around on my heel and followed after him with a smile. I slipped some plain black sunglasses on my face and slowly made my way down the steps of the plane. I had a vice-like grip on the handle in case I fell and prayed that I didn't embarrass myself somehow. I reached the last few steps and looked up to see one of the soldiers waiting for me respectfully with a hand out. I looked up in shock before a smirk came over my face at his good looks.

"Well, hello, soldier," I smirked at him as I pulled my sunglasses down the bridge of my nose to give him a once over.

He smirked back at me and nodded at me respectfully. "Miss Stark, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise," I winked at him with a flirty smile before taking his hand and stepping off the last step of the plane. I gave him a thankful smile before walking towards where my father was waiting.

"Stop flirting. We're here for business, not pleasure," My father reminded me.

"Who says we can't be here for both," I argue with him as we walked towards the general.

"I do, when I don't approve of any of these men," My father argued with me.

"You never approve of any guys I talk to," I pointed out.

"And there's a reason for that."

"And what would that be. Because I'm all ears."

"I will tell you... when you're older."

"Seriously? You like Alex!"

"Yes because I actually approve of him. He's proven his worthiness to me," My father told me before his professional nature took over when we reached the General and all of his officers. "General," My father greeted, shaking his hand.

"Welcome, Mr. Stark. We look forward to your weapons presentation," He told my father respectively.

"Thanks. And I assume you know my beautiful daughter who will be joining us," My father said as he gestured to me.

"Yes, nice to meet you, Miss Stark," He greeted me kindly.

"General," I nodded at him respectfully as I shook his hand as well.

"I'll have one of my men escort you to the humvee you will be taking to the demonstration," He informed me.

"Thank you, General," I nodded at him.

"Barnes, please escort Miss Stark to her humvee," He commanded the soldier who helped me off the plane.

"Yes, sir," He nodded at him before telling me to follow him.

I did so silently and looked around at all of the weapons and gear they had on this base. We reached the humvee and he pulled the door open for me. I gave him a smile and climbed in, but he didn't close the door.

"I'll be joining you for the weapons presentation, Miss Stark. The general has assigned me to be a sort of bodyguard for you while you're here," He informed me.

"Well, I hope that my bodyguard at home won't be too jealous," I said with a flirty smile.

"Well we wouldn't want that," He smirked at me as he leaned against the door.

"No, we wouldn't." I looked past him to see my father watching us, so I leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "You might want to be careful Barnes. My father is very protective of me and doesn't approve of any guys I talk to. And I don't just let any guy into my life," I told him with a smile before leaning back into the car and grabbing the door to close it.

******************************************************************************

"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both? With that in mind, I humbly present the crown jewel of Stark Industries Freedom Line. It's the first missile system to incorporate our proprietary repulsor technology," My father introduced to the soldiers. Rhodey was standing at the front of them listening to my father speak and I was standing at the front next to my father listening to his pitch as well. I stood respectfully with my hands clasped behind my back and a smile on my face.

"They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how dad did it. That's how America does it. And it's worked out pretty well so far. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee you the bad guys won't even want to come out of their caves," My dad finished before gesturing for the men to release the weapon.

"For your consideration, The Jericho," My father finished as the blast went off and the airwave from it hit all of us. My hair flew forward and into my face and some of the hats blew off the soldiers heads from the blast. All the men began clapping after the demonstration and my father smiled at all of them and nodded before walking off.

"Miss Stark," Barnes said, holding his hand out to help me from the rock.

"Thank you, Barnes," I nodded at him as I fixed my hair then climbed down from the rock. I followed quickly after my father with Barnes in tow. I caught up to him as he opened his cooler and grabbed a glass of whiskey. He handed me some water and I accepted it with a smile.

"I'll be throwing one of these in with every purchase of 500 million or more. It's a piece," My dad informed all the soldiers before taking a drink and walking away.

We continued walking a few feet before Obie started calling dad on his phone. Dad pulled it out and slid it open to accept the video call. "Tony, Ally," He greeted.

"Obie, What are you doing up," Tonny questioned him curiously.

"I couldn't sleep until I found out how it went. How'd it go," Obie questioned the two of us.

"It went great," Dad told him.

"Looks like it's gonna be an early Christmas," I smiled at him.

"Hey, way to go, my boy! I'll see you tomorrow, yeah," Obie praised him before questioning.

"Why aren't you wearing those pajamas we got you," Dad questioned him.

"Good night, Tony," Obie said in annoyance before hanging up.

I laughed at Obie's response and shook my head as my dad began climbing into his humvee to take him back to base. I stood at the window looking at my father as Rhodey came running up to the two of us.

"Hey, Tony," Rhodey called out.

"I'm sorry, this is the 'fun-vee.' The 'hum-drum-vee' is back there," My father told Rhodey.

"Nice job," Rhodey praised him.

Dad nodded at him in thanks with a smile. "See you back at base. Let's go, Ally."

"Um, no thanks. I would much rather ride in the 'hum-drum-vee.' See you later, Dad," I called back to him before following Rhodey.

"I feel betrayed," He called after me.

"You'll get over it," I shouted back at him. Barnes followed me to Rhodey's humvee and pulled the door open for me. "Thank you." I climbed in and nodded at Rhodey who was in the front seat as Barnes climbed into the seat next to me. When we were about halfway there, Uncle Rhodey turned back to look at me.

"So how was your first visit to Afghanistan," Rhodey questioned me from the front seat.

"Well, it's unbearably hot and I feel like I can't breathe. Sounds a lot like home," I sighed out to him.

He chuckled at me and nodded his head at my answer. "Sounds about right. Except at home, you have air conditioning and an ocean to cool off in."

"You are not wrong," I nodded at him. "I can't wait to get home and sleep."

"Likewise," He nodded at me. "So how did things go last night."

"Oh, you mean after I got home from the awards ceremony," I questioned him curiously, causing him to nod. "Um, not well. He brought some blonde bimbo home. And I had the pleasure of talking to her this morning. She was some reporter for Vanity Fair. She said somethings to me that pissed me off and treated Pepper like shit, so you know I had to set her straight."

"Leave it to Miss Allison Stark to stand up for her family," Rhodey said with admiration.

"Yeah, and don't you forget it," I pointed at him.

At this point, my phone started ringing and I looked down to see it was Pepper. I smiled and clicked accept before bringing it to my ear. "Speak of the devil. How was your birthday?"

"It was great. Some friends of mine took me to a really nice restaurant. We ate and had some drinks. They kept complimenting me on my bracelet," She listed off.

"Well, of course, they did. I am the one who bought it," I said smugly.

Pepper chuckled at me through the phone and I could imagine her shaking her head. "So how did it go?"

"It went great. We are now on our way back to the base and we should be home by tomorrow," I informed her. "Why, do you miss us already?"

"No, I just get worried about you being there. I'm scared you'll get hurt or taken," She sighed out.

"Pepper, I can promise you that won't happen. Rhodey would never let that happen and none of the soldiers would either," I reassured her.

"You don't know that."

"Your right, I don't. But you still need to have faith. Now, I want you to calm down and go to bed because I know for a fact it's late there," I said in a scolding manner.

"Alright, fine. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you," She chuckled at me.

"I love you, to-," I went to tell her, but I was cut off when one of the humvees in front of us exploded. I screamed in shock and dropped my phone on the bottom of the humvee because of the shake from the blast. "Rhodey," I yelled out.

"We have contact on the left. Barnes, stay with Ally," Rhodey yelled as he and the driver jumped out.

"Rhodey, don't leave me," I shouted after him as he climbed out.

"Get down," Barnes shouted as he pushed me to the floor of the humvee when gunshots rang out.

"I need my dad! Where's my dad," I shouted at him.

"He's being taken care of by the others. Stay down," Barnes yelled back at me.

I pushed him off of me and sat up on the floor of the humvee as I looked outside to see flames everywhere. "Oh, my god," I sobbed out. I looked around the floor to find my phone and brought it to my ear. "Pepper," I sobbed.

"Ally! Are you okay? What's going on," she cried into the phone.

"We're being attacked. I don't know where Rhodey and dad are," I sobbed into the phone.

"Ally, it's going to be okay. Just do what the soldiers say, okay. They'll get you out of there," She told me.

"Pepper, I'm so scared," I cried.

"I know sweetie. Everything is going to be alright," she reassured me, but I could tell she was close to sobbing as well.

"Pep-," I didn't get to finish because another missile struck near the humvee I was in and shook the truck, causing me to fly forward and hit my head. Next thing I know, everything is black and all I can hear is Barnes calling my name and the distant voice of Rhodey telling me to stay awake and talk to him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.1K 1K 62
CONTROL | "Goddamn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in Control?" -Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Civil Wa...
103K 2.8K 41
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴀꜱᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [2] ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇ...
23.5K 301 25
Hey, this is my first story and I am putting some of the characters, but not all of them. I'll be putting: • Tony Stark (Preferences+Imagines+Chatroo...
10.4K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...