Castle | Tony Starks Daughter...

By agent_stark_2113

I'm headed straight for the castle They wanna make me their queen And there's an old man sitting on the thron... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hypnotic

Chapter 2

1.4K 23 11
By agent_stark_2113

"Good morning, Miss Stark. It's 6:00 A.M. The weather in Malibu is 72 degrees with scattered clouds. The surf conditions are fair with waist-to-shoulder high lines. High tide will be at 10:52 A.M. Miss Pott's is currently downstairs doing work and your father is in his garage working on a car. Shall I alert Miss Pott's of your waking," JARVIS questioned me.

"Yes, please, JARVIS. Ask her if she'll make pancakes this morning," I groaned out.

"Very well, Miss Stark," He told me.

I sat in bed for a few minutes and groaned before I finally stretched and pulled myself out. I shuffled to my bathroom and took a shower really quickly before hopping out and drying my hair. I then walked over to my closet my father redesigned for me for my birthday 5 years ago and started looking for possible options for my clothes. When I finally picked something out, I grabbed everything and laid it out on my bed. I then went to my bathroom to put a little bit of makeup on, I didn't want to put too much on because I'll be on a plane for hours. I then curled my hair a bit and fluffed it before giving myself a once over and a satisfied smile.

I then walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my suitcase to start carrying it downstairs for Alex to get when he gets here. I placed it down at the side of the couch along with my purse with a sigh before looking down at the coffee table to see files and a briefcase leaning against the side of it.

"Pepper," I called out.

"In the kitchen," She shouted back.

I walked into the kitchen to see the woman placing a few pancakes on a plate and setting everything on the counter for me to eat. I should probably clarify, Pepper doesn't do this because it's her job, she does this because she's basically my mom, seeing how my mom up and left my dad with me when I was a baby. She's been making me breakfast ever since I was 6 years old because she hated that my father would just send me to school with a granola bar and a juice pouch. In his defense, he didn't exactly know how to cook and had everything made for him by his mom as a kid. So, she took it upon herself to make me breakfast every morning and make my lunch for me as well. She did that from 6 until I was 16 and graduated from college. 1 YEAR EARLIER THAN DAD! HA!

Anyways, she has taken it upon herself to basically be there for every milestone that a mother should be there for. First crush, First date, First... period. That one was a little awkward at first. Dad tried to explain it, but ended up calling Pepper, who rushed right over with chocolate, pads, and tampons because I needed a woman to explain it all to me. Which, he wasn't wrong. So, long story short, Pepper has had a huge part of my life for as long as I could remember.

"Please tell me those are chocolate chip," I sighed out as I grabbed the peanut butter from the cabinet then took a seat at the counter.

"What do you think," She questioned with a smile.

"Ugh, thank god! I need them after the night I had last night," I groaned out.

"Trust me, I heard," Pepper chuckled out to me.

"How," I questioned her in confusion.

"Alex. He's outside getting the car ready for you to leave," She explained to me.

"I really don't want to go to this weapons demonstration," I whined out.

Pepper gave me a scolding look and started shaking her head as she walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a glass. "Ally, you know you have to go to these. Before long, you're going to be the one inventing new weapons and running the company."

"I know, but why can't I take more time to be a regular young adult in her twenties instead of a businesswoman who hates her life," I groaned out.

"Because you're not a regular young adult in her twenties. Your Allison Maria Stark, the legacy of Howard and Tony Stark, Future CEO of Stark Industries," Pepper told me with a smile before pouring me a smoothie from the blender and placing it next to my plate.

"Is there alcohol in that," I questioned her as I gestured to it.

"No," She told me with a confused expression.

"Can there be," I questioned her with raised eyebrows.

"No, absolutely not, Ally," She scolded me in disbelief.

"Alright, fine. Well, if alcohol isn't going to make me happy about going to this thing than maybe your face when you see your birthday present will," I smiled at her.

"No, Ally, you didn't. I told you not to get me anything," She scolded me.

"Well, too bad, I did," I said with a smile before pulling out a jewelry box. I handed it to her with a smile and she reluctantly took it with a smile. "You can't take it back. I spent a lot of time picking it out and designing it."

She opened it up with a gasp to reveal a silver bracelet lined with emeralds and sapphires. "Oh, my god, Ally, it's beautiful."

"It's nothing," I shrugged while eating my breakfast.

"It must have cost a fortune," she gasped out.

"Hey, don't worry about the money. I have plenty of it and I would like to spend it on people who aren't me," I reassured her.

"I love it, thank you," She said as she walked around the counter and pulled me into a hug.

"Good. But I didn't just get it for your birthday," I told her, causing her to look at me in confusion. "I also got it because as long as you wear it, my father and I are always with you. The emeralds are for May, which is when his birthday is, and the Sapphires are for September, which is when my birthday is. It's to remind you of your two favorite people in your life."

Peooer chuckled at me and I could see tears building up in her eyes before she pulled me into another hug. I laughed at her and rubbed her back in comfort until she pulled away. "Okay, I need to pull myself together and finish getting everything ready for your father, who was supposed to leave, with you, an hour ago."

"Oof, yeah, you better get on that. Uncle Rhodey must be livid right now," I sighed out.

"Yeah, trust me, he's already called. Alright, enjoy your breakfast, I'm going to take out the trash," She told me before kissing my head and starting her way out of the room.

"Um, excuse me, missy. Put that bracelet on before you go," I stopped her. She rolled her eyes at me and opened the case to pull the bracelet out. She then latched it around her wrist and showed it to me with a smile before continuing her walk out of the kitchen. "Perfect fit. Let me know if you need help," I called after her.

"Thanks, but I think I can handle it. I have been for the past fourteen years," she called back to me.

I chuckled at her and shook my head as I went back to eating my pancakes and drinking my smoothie in peace. I grabbed the remote off the counter behind me and flicked on the TV to watch the news. I know, a twenty-year-old watching the news, that's so weird. If I'm going to be CEO I have to keep up on current events and determine how they are going to affect the company. However, useless articles always are the ones that bore me the most. Like the one that's on right now, about the award ceremony last night and how I accepted the award instead of my father. Don't people have anything better to do with their lives?

"Ready to go, Miss Stark," A voice questioned me as they entered the room.

"Oh, Alex, you know as well as I do that it's kind of hard to leave when my father isn't even ready yet," I sighed out to him, causing him to chuckle at me. "You might as well enjoy a cup of coffee because we're going to be here a while."

"You know I'm not a huge coffee drinker," He smirked at me.

"Oh, yes, I forgot. Well, the last of my smoothie is in the blender if you wanna finish it off," I shrugged at him sarcastically.

"Thank you," He smiled at me.

"Don't thank me, thank Pepper," I told him before taking a bite of my pancakes.

Alex grabbed a cup from the cabinet and poured the last of the smoothie into it. He then turned around and leaned back against the counter as he watched me eat breakfast and watch the news. I could feel his eyes on me, and I tried not to blush because of him doing so. I looked over at him and made eye contact with him, causing me to blush and him to smirk.

"Stop staring, it's rude," I scolded him.

"It's hard to not stare at something so beautiful," He complimented me.

I blushed looked down at my plate before shoving my face with some more pancakes. Things with Alex are... complicated. He's a few years older than me and started as my security guard/driver when I was 17. I had graduated from college and was now expected to have a bigger part in the company, which meant I needed to attend different meetings and outings. My father and Pepper decided it was best for me to have someone there to protect me when Happy or either of them couldn't be. Thus, they hired a then 20-year-old Alex to watch me and make sure I don't get into trouble. I was taken with Alex the moment I met him. I mean, the guy looks like a god. He's completely ripped and has a jawline that could cut through literally anything.

After being with me and my small family for around 2 years, he showed more of an interest in my wellbeing and took upon himself to compliment me every chance he got. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just hard to be in a relationship with someone who A) works for your family and B) you're scared to be in a relationship with anybody because of the life you live. I don't doubt that Alex actually does like me for me, but sometimes my insecure side takes over and tells me he's only doing it for my money and to get close to my dad. My insecure side takes over when any guy my age talks to me or asks me on a date.

"You, Alexander Coulson, need to learn how to stop telling lies," I smiled up at him.

"It's not a lie if it's true. Also, you have some...," He gestured to my face and I started to blush at the fact that I was such a messy eater in front of a guy.

"Oh, my god," I said, grabbing my napkin and wiping it. "Did I get it?"

"No, it's right- here I'll just get it," He said, reaching forward and running his thumb along the edge of my lip. I stared up at him in shock that he did that and he looked up from my lips to my eyes. Once we made eye contact I couldn't look away and I could feel myself blushing even more than I was before. I chuckled slightly and looked down while tucking some hair behind my ear. I looked back up to see that Alex hadn't looked away from me and had a small smile on his face. I smiled back at him and went to thank him, but I was cut off by another voice.

"Tony," a voice called out.

I looked over towards the entrance of the kitchen and froze until I heard the voice again.

"Hey, Tony," It called out again.

I sighed when I recognized the voice as the annoying Christine Everhart who was trying to ask me questions last night. She's always trying to get some kind of dirt on our family. It's like she lives to ruin our lives.

"Well, time to watch Pepper take out the trash," I sighed out, causing Alex to laugh at me in amusement and step away from me. "Care to join me?"

"I would love to," He said with a smirk.

"It's so fun. Your gonna love it," I smiled at him sarcastically as I grabbed my plate of pancakes to take with me.

We both walked out of the kitchen and stood by the entrance with Alex leaning against the frame behind me as I watched the skank walking around the house in her underwear and my dad's shirt. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I watched her touch the photo album that Pepper had made for me and resisted the urge to slap the bitch. I continued eating my pancakes as I watched her and waited for the right moment to make myself known. I watched as she walked over to one of JARVIS's many screens in the house and looked at it curiously. She hesitated a moment before touching the nob on it and spinning it slightly, causing it to beep at her.

"You are not authorized to access this area," JARVIS warned her.

"Jesus," She jumped before backing away.

"That's JARVIS. He runs the house," I spoke up, causing her to jump and look over towards me and Alex in shock. I gave her a sickeningly sweet smile and held my plate out to her. "Pancakes?"

"Uh, no, thank you," She said as she looked at me suspiciously and looked past me at Alex.

"Shame. Pepper's pancakes are amazing. You're missing out. Speaking of Pepper," I said with a smile as I looked past Christine at said woman.

"I've got your clothes here. They've been dry cleaned and pressed, and there's a car waiting for you outside that will take you anywhere you'd like to go," Pepper informed the woman as she turned around and looked at her.

As soon as she was turned away I started glaring daggers at her back and Alex rubbed my arm to calm me down. Christine started walking closer to Pepper to grab her clothes from her, but she obviously couldn't leave without saying something that pisses me off.

"You must be the famous Pepper Potts," Christine said while pointing at her.

"Indeed I am," Pepper nodded at her respectfully.

"After all these years, Tony still has you picking up the dry-cleaning and taking care of his daughter," Christine said in a snotty tone while throwing her clothes over her shoulder.

My glare hardened and I was ready to punch this bitch for treating Pepper the way she was, but I knew that Pepper could handle herself.

"I do anything and everything that Mr. and Miss Stark requires, including, occasionally, taking out the trash. Will that be all," Pepper questioned Christine sweetly.

My glare changed to amusement after her response to Christine and I tried all I could to not start laughing, feeling Alex doing the same thing behind me. Christine turned around and saw my expression and I smirked at her as she walked closer to me.

"Taking out the trash? Is that what you did with Ally's mom too? Because all I hear about her is how... unclean she was for the Stark name," Christine said with a smirk as she walked towards me.

My amusement change to glare once again when she mentioned my mother and had the audacity to call her trash. Nobody knows who my mother is or what she was like, only my father does. That's it. Anybody else who knew is dead. My grandparents were the only other people who knew my mother.

"I'd shut your mouth, Miss Everheart before you upset the wrong person. Say a person who could, I don't know... get you fired from Vanity Fair," I warned her darkly with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, please. Like you have control over my job," She scoffed at me.

"Don't I," I questioned her, causing her to rethink her previous statement, and I saw fear show behind her eyes once she did. "Alexander," I said, causing Alex to hum in acknowledgment. "Please finish taking out the trash for Miss Potts."

"Gladly," Alex said before walking around me and grabbing Christine by her arm and pulling her towards the front door. When he walked past me, I could clearly see the anger and annoyance on his face from what she said as well. I stayed silent as he walked her out of the house, and nothing was said until the front door was shut.

"Ally," Pepper sighed out.

I looked up at her and forced a smile on my face. "Well, that was... interesting."

"Oh, sweetheart," She said before walking towards me and taking my plate out of my hands. She set it to the side and then pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry she said that to you."

I pulled away from her and gave her a wide smile. "You shouldn't be. There's a reason why I don't talk to reporters like her, Pepper. They think they know things, but they're just as clueless as everybody else in the world. She knows nothing about my mother. The only person who does is my dad. What she just said, is far from the truth. She just said all that to upset me."

"You're so strong. Where did you get that from," She questioned me as she pushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"I learned it from this really great lady who helped my dad raise me from the age of 6 and is basically my mom," I referred to her with a smile.

She smiled at me and I could see tears building up in her eyes, causing tears to build up in mine. I'm a sympathy crier, and I hate it.

"Pep, please don't cry. You know how I am," I told her as a lump began forming in the back of my throat.

"Your right, sorry. We don't need you ruining your makeup for Alex," She smiled at me as she sniffled.

"Okay, I'm done with you," I said, starting to walk away.

"Oh, come on, Ally. You can't deny it," She chuckled at me.

"Yes, I can. And I will continue denying it until the day I die," I told her as I walked towards my bags next to the couch.

"Ally, seriously. We can talk about this. As you said, I'm basically your mother," Pepper said with a smile.

"Hm? I'm sorry. I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about," I shrugged at her.

"Ally, Alex is a great guy. He's perfect for you. He would probably jump in front of a bullet for you," Pepper pointed out to me.

"Yeah, because that's his job," I reminded her.

"Job or not, he would probably do it either way."

"Who is this 'he' we're talking about? Because I definitely don't know," I shrugged at her, causing her to raise her eyebrows and cross her arms at me. "Okay, look. Alex is... right there. What took you so long?"

"Sorry, Miss Everheart and I shared some words before she got in the car," He apologized to me.

"All good ones I hope," I sighed out.

"Trust me, they were nothing but," He reassured me with a smile.

I smiled back at him from my spot next to my things and we continued our stare for a bit before I remembered Pepper was there. She looked in between the two of us with a smirk and I cleared my throat before clasping my hands together in front of me.

"Well, since you are done taking out the trash... would you be a doll and, please, take my things out to the car, Alex," I asked politely.

"Yes, Miss Stark," He smiled, walking over to my side to grab my suitcase and purse.

"Thank you."

Pepper and I watched him walk out the door before she turned to me with a smirk. "Wow, you definitely have him wrapped around your finger."

"Shut up," I sighed out in annoyance before walking past her and towards the stairs for my dad's garage.

"It's true," Pepper said as she grabbed her phone that was now ringing.

I rolled my eyes at her and waited for her to grab her things before walking down the stairs. She followed close behind me on the phone, and I'm guessing it was Rhodey since she kept apologizing and saying she'll try to get him to leave. We reached the bottom of the stairs and sighed in annoyance when I could hear my dad blasting music. I put in my password and turned down the music as Pepper and I walked into the room.

"Please don't turn down my music," My dad said as we walked in.

"We wouldn't have to turn down your music if you didn't blast it," I pointed out as I walked towards him and crossed my arms.

"You and your daughter are supposed to be halfway around the world right now," Pepper said as she got off the phone.

"How'd she take it," Tony questioned Pepper, her comment falling on deaf ears.

"Like a champ," Pepper said as she tucked her phone under her folder.

"Yeah, after she insulted my mother and I threatened to have her fired," I sighed out, causing my dad to stop looking at whatever car part he was holding and drop it to the ground before spinning around on his chair to face me.

"I'm sorry, what," He snapped out.

"Yeah. The woman had the audacity to talk about my mother," I informed my father with venom dripping from my words.

"Lucky I wasn't up there. It probably would have ended a lot differently," Dad spat out before turning back around to his car. "Why are you trying to hustle me out of here," Dad questioned Pepper.

"Your flight was scheduled to leave an hour and a half ago."

"That's funny, I thought with it being my plane and all, that it would just wait for me to get there."

"Tony, I need to speak to you about a couple of things before I get you out the door," Pepper said with frustration.

"Doesn't it kind of defeat the whole purpose of having your own plane if it departs before you arrive," My dad said as he turned back around to face the two of us, obviously still focused on the previous conversation.

"Larry called. He's got another buyer for the Jackson Pollock in the wings. Do you want it? Yes or no," Pepper questioned him.

"Is it a good representation of his spring period," My dad questioned as he cleaned a car part.

"Um, dad, The Springs was actually the neighborhood in East Hampton where he lived and worked, not 'spring' like the season," I pointed out.

"So," He questioned.

"I think it's a fair example. Um, I think it's incredibly overpriced," Pepper told dad honestly.

"And 3, 2, 1," I counted down.

"I need it. But it. Store it," My dad said as he walked past the two of us.

"Okay. The MIT commencement speech...," Pepper continued as she followed after my father, me following behind her.

"Is in June. Please don't harangue me about stuff that's way, way, down the road...," My father said in annoyance.

"Well, they're haranguing me, so I'm going to say yes," Pepper argued back with my father.

"Well, deflect it and absorb it. Don't transmit it back to me," My father snapped at her.

"I need you to sign this before you get on the plane," Pepper requested.

"What are you trying to get rid of me for? What, you got plans," He questioned.

"As a matter of fact, I do."

"I don't like it when you have plans," Dad said honestly, causing me to scoff in amusement.

"I'm allowed to have plans on my birthday."

"It's your birthday," Dad questioned her.

"Yes," Pepper said simply.

"I knew that. Already," My dad questioned her again, looking past her and towards me as I shook my head at him with a smile on my face.

"Yeah. Isn't that strange? It's the same day as last year," Pepper said as she shook her head at him in amusement.

"Well, get yourself something nice from me," My father told her.

"I already did," She informed him.

"And," He questioned.

"Oh, it was very nice. Yeah. Very tasteful. Thank you, Mr. Stark," Pepper told him with a grin, causing my dad to grin back at her.

WILL THESE TWO JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!!! I'VE BEEN WANTING IT TO HAPPEN FOR 10 YEARS NOW!!!!!

"Your welcome, Miss Potts," My dad grinned at her.

Pepper then handed dad his espresso shot, causing him to widen his eyes at the bracelet on her wrist. "Wow, where did this come from?"

"That is a very generous birthday gift from your daughter," Pepper told him with a smile as he downed his espresso.

"My daughter bought you that," He questioned her as he walked towards me.

"Yep," She said simply.

"Wow, I just have the best daughter. Don't I? And it's all thanks to me. I am such a great dad," My father said as he pulled me into his chest and turned us both towards Pepper.

"You complimenting me will not fix what happened last night," I sighed out as I awkwardly stood with my hands at my sides while my dad continued to hold my head to his chest. However, what I said fell on deaf ears.

"And I'm not the only reason she is an amazing person. It's all thanks to you too," My dad said as he gestured to Pepper, causing her to laugh and shake her head while blushing.

"Okay, I'm done. Please release me," I said as I started pushing against his chest.

"I mean she's beautiful, isn't she? She gets that from both sides of the family," He shrugged.

"Okay, dad, seriously," I said, pushing harder.

"I love her," He said before pressing kisses to the top of my head.

I pushed harder against his chest until I finally got free. He reached for me again, but I slapped his hands away before fixing my clothes and my hair. After I got everything situated again I took a deep breath before looking at the two of them.

"Well, if we are done with our little... lovefest, I am going to go upstairs and head for the airport. See you soon," I nodded at my father before walking over to Pepper and pulling her into a hug. "Happy birthday and have fun tonight."

"Don't worry, I will," Pepper nodded at me as I walked out, my father following behind me to finish getting ready.

We all three walked up the stairs and I walked towards the front door as Pepper walked towards the living room to pack her things and dad walked upstairs to get ready to leave.

"Tell Alex he better keep his hands to himself," My father yelled after me.

"Dad! Seriously," I exclaimed as I continued walking out of the house. "Bye, JARVIS."

"Goodbye, Miss Stark. Enjoy your trip," He said as I walked out of the house.

I walked out to see Alex waiting and talking with Happy. I cleared my throat, causing both men to look up at my presence. I smiled at the two of them and started walking towards them.

"Hogan," I smiled in greeting.

"Ally," He greeted back.

"Please make sure my father doesn't take any kind of detours to the airport. He needs to go straight there. I don't need Uncle Rhodey getting even more upset than he already is," I begged him.

"Will do ma'am," He nodded at me.

"Thank you. Alex, ready to go," I questioned.

"Yes, Miss Stark," He nodded, walking towards the car.

"Hope you won't miss me too much while I'm gone, Happy," I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"It's not like your leaving forever. It's just a few days," He said as he hugged me tightly.

"You're still going to miss me," I shrugged at him.

"Maybe a little bit," He admitted.

I chuckled at him in amusement before starting my walk towards my car. "Love you."

"Love you too," He yelled back to me.

I walked towards Alex who was waiting with the door open for me. I smiled at him in thanks before climbing into the car and buckling up to head to the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 393 30
Done An Avenger Fanfiction
999K 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
216K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...
10.4K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...