Silent Love ~a Lauren Cimorel...

By ItsCamiz

Jocelyn is a 16 year old deaf girl who moved in California and fell in love with her new neighbor. That perso... More

Silent Love ~a Lauren Cimorelli love story~
Chapter 1
Help!
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not Update/New Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
IM SORRY BUT READ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SERIOUS IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 20
Good new about Jocelyn
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New Story! (:
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 *LAST CHAPTER*
It can wait
New story?
NEW STORY!!!!
Apology Note
New Camren Story everybodyyy

Epilogue

2.6K 71 10
By ItsCamiz

Lauren's POV

I woke up from yelling and screaming.

"Mommy! Mason pushed me!" A 2 year old little girl went into my room and running toward to me as she bawled.

I groaned and stretched as I got off the bed. "I will talk with Joey okay?" She nodded and slowly walked out of my room.

I looked at peaceful sleeping Jocelyn on bed, jealous of her deafness. She was able to sleep any time she want without any problems with noisy.

Those 17 years had passed since our marriage. I smiled at that thought. She proposed on my 20th birthday and of course I said yes.

Now we have 6 kids and the twins were on their way. I rubbed my giant bump, I'm 9 month pregnant. All of them are deaf or hard of hearing, we found out Jocelyn has this gene that can pass on our kids. I was fine with it. I love them endlessly, I wouldn't trade them.

We had three teenagers and three youngsters. Taylor and Tyler the twin; 16, Kimberly; 15, Bradley; 14, Mason; 5, and Tina; 2. They were wonderful kids but sometime pain in my ass.

I walked over to sleeping Jocelyn and shook her gently and she didn't wake up then I sat on her. She stirred and fluttered her eyes open.

She saw me and gave me a goofy smile. "Wake up."

"At least, give me a kiss and I'll get up." I gave her a quickly kiss and left the room. As I went my way to talk with Mason who was in a trouble for pushing his sister. Taylor scared the shit out of me by jumped in front of me from his room with his brother Tyler. I smacked his head.

"Don't scare your mom like that!" I putted my hand on my chest which was beating really fast. "Sorry mom but can Tyler and I go to our friends bonfire party?"

"Ask your mama." Tyler groaned and walked back to his room, probably to tell Taylor to ask Jocelyn for her permission. I went to down the stairs and found Mason sitting on the couch, watching TV show, Spongebob Squarepants.

"Mason." I sat down next to him. He kept his eyes on TV, not having his implants on. I sighed and grabbed a remote then turned it off.

Mason turned his head and looked at me with guilty in his eyes. "Mommy, I didn't mean to push her."

"Then why did you do it?"

"She made me mad because she took my stuffed dog."

"Mason, don't push her, next time ask her in nice manner." He nodded and gave me a hug. He hopped off the couch and went to the upstair, probably off to apologized his sister.

At last, at peace, I was about let my body loose.

"MOM!" I mentally five-high myself. On my face. Like I said, I love them endlessly but they're sometime pain in my ass.

"Yes honey?" As when she sat down next to me.

"Can I go to my friends party with the twins?"

I smiled. "Ask Mama."

"Please you know how protection she is whenever it come to party with boys."

"If the twins are going, you can go. Don't tell mama that I let you go." I hold my pinky up. Kim gave me a disbelief look.

"Mom, you are like 35 or something."

"And she's still beautiful." I smiled when I heard that voice. "and what are you promising, Lauren?" She crossed her arms and gave me a look and I gave her look back.

"Okay okay. uhm I'll take Brad to his baseball practice, I'll be back in no time." she kissed me and went to take Brad.

"Gross, you both still act like you're teenagers but okay pinky promise." Kim smiled and wrapped my pinky with her pinky. She went back to her room.

Finally, I was able to rest.

"Bye mom!" Brad shouted as he walked out.

"Bye." I barely whispered, worrying about Brad. He had been acting odd and avoiding me and Jocelyn, even his friends and siblings.

Jocelyn walked pass me and gave me a wink then left. I smiled, she always gave me butterflies and those tingling feelings. We've been together for 22 years. We went through so much and had our ups and downs as we went through. We had struggling through our long-distance relationship and marriage for few years. Now I'm former singer, a music teacher at high school with Jocelyn. Jocelyn was a teacher for deaf students, also a coach for softball and volleyball. Everybody loves her in school.

And that day when she proposed.

It was at my 20th birthday party that my family threw.

"Hey babe, come with me." Jocelyn grabbed my hand. I was chatting with my cousins.

I got up and walked with her to somewhere Jocelyn was taking me to.

"Jocelyn?" I asked her when she took us on the stage and she grabbed the mic.

"Hey everybody, can I have your attentions?" She said, getting their attentions "Alright now I have your attentions. You see this beautiful girl next to me," she was looking at me as she was sayings that, "I love her with all my heart. She makes me so happy like nobody else can. She's my world. My soulmate. My love of life. Now she is the only lady that I can see myself with her in the future. Having kids together, raising them together, growing old together. Everything. I never will stop loving her, not even when I'm dead. In my spirit, I'll always love her no matter what. We have been through a lot and had our ups and downs. We will waiting whats ahead for us and we'll be prepare for it."

She grabbed a red velvet box out of her pocket. I covered my mouth with my hand. She went down on one of her knee. "Lauren Christine Cimorelli, will you marry me?" She opened the box, showing a beautiful diamond ring.

I nodded. She got up and kissed me like there's nobody surround us.

We pulled apart. "I love you Lauren."

"I love you Jocelyn."

"Mommy why are you smiling?" Tina's little voice shook me out of my thoughts. "Oh nothing." she shrugged it off and skipping to the backyard to play with our family dog, Max.

I felt the sharp pain on my side. "Ouch, take it easy girls." Yes they're both girls. I can't wait them to pop out of me. they'll be the last kids.

I tried to get up but a crazy sharp pain went through my body. I groaned at the pain.

I shot my eyes open when I felt the wetness between my legs. I was two week early but it was still safe.

Jocelyn was on her way to drop Brad off. I had no choice but

"TAYLOR! TYLER! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" They better had their implants on or I'll giving my girls on the couch anytime!

They just got their license a week ago. Thanks goodness.

I hearing the running steps. "What's wrong mom?" Tyler asked. Tyler had a mole on his chin and Taylor had a mole on his left cheek.

"Take. Me. To. The. Hospital. Now."

"Wait what? Why?" Oh my god, you're looking at your nine month pregnant mom!

"My water broke."

"AHH SHIT. TYLER WHAT SHOULD WE DO? MA ISNT HERE!" Tyler smacked his head and told him that they were taking me to the hospital.

"KIM! STAY WITH MASON AND TINA!" Tyler shouted.

Taylor helped me to get up and to the car.

We were only 10 minute from the hospital.

As we arrived, the twins were being themselves, trying to get help. Tyler got a nurse while Taylor was trying to FaceTime Jocelyn but Brad answered it. They'll be here in a half an hour and will pick up our kids at the house on their way.

The nurse took me to the room. Being in labor is so fun.. not.

After an hour, Jocelyn finally arrived. "Oh my god, are you okay? Sorry, there was traffic but are you okay? Is baby okay?" She was rambling. I laid my hand on her hand. "My water just broke and I'm in a labor and everything is okay."

Jocelyn just nervously nodded and rubbing her palms. I laid my head against the pillow, suffering with this painful contractions.

After two and half hours, I was glad it was short than my other labors with my kids. I was so ready to pop babies out of me. Those girls made me went to bathroom every five minute!

"Are you ready, Mrs. Cimorelli-DeLaCruz?" The same doctor who helped me to delivered my kids. "We will do a c-section instead." I nodded in understanding. I had a c-section with the twin. Shouldn't be problem.

Jocelyn walked in the room with a nurse. "Don't worry, Kim will watch the kids, I don't trust the twins." Jocelyn said. "Are you ready?" I nodded. "Im having a c-section." Jocelyn slightly nodded.

They putted the blue sheet in front of me, blocking the view of my body. I took a deep breath.

About 7 minute, I heard sound of crying, I looked at Jocelyn and smiled. she gridded my hand gently. A minute later, I heard another crying again. I smiled.

"Oh my, you have one more on way!" The doctor said.

Wait what? Triplets! I looked at Jocelyn and she looked like she was going to faint anytime.

Two minute later, there was another of crying. "It's a boy!" Two girls and one boy.

I let my breath out. C-section wasn't fun at all.

The nurses carried our babies to us. "Ma'am will their name will be?" One of them asked us.

"The oldest one will be Victoria Camiellia Cimorelli-DeLaCruz, and the second will be Skyler Quinn Cimorelli-DeLaCruz." I told the nurse and I'll let Jocelyn choose name for our surprise son.

"Uhm for our son, it will be Andrew Hunter Cimorelli-DeLaCruz." Jocelyn smiled at her choose for our son name.

The nurses wrote their names on birth certificates and took babies to check up.

The doctor walked to us. "That little monkey was probably hiding behind his sisters. Maybe that's why we didn't see him in ultrasound. And I wish you guys have good life." he smiled and left.

I went back to my hospital room. The kids were rushing into the room, exciting to see their new siblings. Jocelyn and I haven't told them about the third one.

The nurses brought Victoria, Skyler and Andrew.

"Triplets?" Kim said as she saw Andrew. I nodded.

"Oh my god." one of them whispered. The kids were over the babies.

I smiled at my kids and their bonds.

-A week later-

We got home with the babies. Brad walked toward to me and Jocelyn and told us he wanted to talk with us.

I was getting worrying every minute since we were sitting on his bed, waiting for him to say something. It's been for five minutes.

"Before I say anything, I know this isn't a big deal but I needed your help. It's not your fault. I think I'm gay and I don't know if I really am." Brad played with his crooked fingers. I was glad he was being honest with us and wanted us to help him.

"We will help you to figure it out okay?" Jocelyn said and patted his back.

"Let's eat dinner." I said.

We went down the stairs

My beautiful daughter was making the dinner, her famous broccoli soups and pastas. My favorite.

Brad went and helped her to set the table.

We all sat in the table and before we eat. The twins want to say something.

"Mom and Ma, thank you for raising us, feeding us and everything. We might went through a lot but we love you. You're the best parents I can ask for." Tyler said. The kids gave us a gift.

"Open it!" Kim said.

Jocelyn opened the gifts and holding the plane tickets for Hawaii. I was in a speechless.

"Woah, how did you afford this?" Jocelyn said. Kim, Brad and the twins looked each other and smirked. "We did, they did." they said that as my family and Jocelyn's family walked in from our backyard.

"SURPRISE!!" They shouted. I thanked for triplets deafness or they'd wake them up.

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth with my hand and Jocelyn was staring at them with a blank expression.

"It's time for you all to have vacation time! I'll stay with your kids!" Lisa and Kayla said at the same time.

I smiled. I got up and hugged them tightly and others as well. I was thanking them for everything and willing to take care with my kids as Jocelyn and I were out for vacation.

I wouldn't ask for the best family. I love them endlessly.

------------------------------------------

Sorry for no Jocelyn's POV. Hope it doesn't suck!

Hope you liked this and don't forget to vote.

Wish y'all have good thanksgiving and Christmas! Be good kids, not naughty kids or you will get coals! Ho Ho Ho!🎅🎅🎅gobble! gobble!🐔🐔🐔

-Jocelyn 🐼🐼🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.1K 27
Coley Anderson. 16 years old. Has a huge crush on Amber Dawson. Lauren Cimorelli. 17 years old. Lost one of the most important people in her life. Wh...
8.2K 192 25
Lauren was an ordinary girl. She sang with her sisters and she was happy. While in Sacramento she met Angela. Angela has changed. Not for the better...
10.7K 210 13
Dani and Lauren Cimorelli. Almost everybody knows them. They are famous singers but... they fell in love with each other. It wouldn't be anything wei...
12.5K 496 38
After a traumatic experience at a party, Lauren has to figure out how to handle what happened in a healthy way. She leans on Y/N in order to get thro...