Life Saver

By Twizzle_n

Tony thought he was texting Steve, but Steve, still not really understanding phones, gave him the wrong numbe... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - I don't want to be Alone
Chapter 2 - I don't know?!
Chapter 3 - Stark Industries
Chapter 4 - Vincent van Gogh
Chapter 5 - Injuried
Chapter 6 - An Accidental Meeting
Chapter 8 - The Chase
Chapter 9 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 10 - The Call
Chapter 11 - An Intentional Meeting
Chapter 12 - Making sure you're okay
Chapter 13 -Peter Parker's Not So Great Life
Chapter 14 -Bullies And Crime Fighting
Chapter 15 - How's That Spider Bite Treating Ya?
Chapter 16 - Getting Picked Up
Chapter 17 - Tower Tour
Chapter 18 - Avengers Tower
Chapter 19 - Part of a Truth
Chapter 20 - Panic
Chapter 21 - The Arrival
Chapter 22 - The Conference
Chapter 23 - What the Hell is going on
Chapter 24 - Nightmares and Confessions
Chapter 25 - Who are you?
Chapter 26 - A Calm Day
Chapter 27 - Guests all around
Chapter 28 - Goodbyes
Chapter 29 - Everything's Okay
Chapter 30 - Acceptance
Chapter 31 - Relations
Chapter 32 - Strange Things Are Happening
Chapter 33 - The Perfect Dream
Thank You!

Chapter 7 - Ned Is Gonna Flip When He Hears This

60.5K 1.9K 3.1K
By Twizzle_n

Peter

Hey Tony?

Tony

What's up kid?

Peter

Who's your favorite superhero?

I'm kind of in an argument with my friend who's the best...

He thinks Spider-Man is the best but I think Iron Man is better

Sooo...

out of the two

who's better?

Tony

Oh

Uhh

I guess Spider-Man

Peter

*Le Gasp*

W0t

Iron Man is    f a r    s u p e r i o r

================================================================================
Peter's P.O.V

"He also said Spider-Man!" I quietly yell at Ned. It's currently lunch and Ned and I got into an argument who's the better superhero. I think Iron Man because... c'mon. Who doesn't like Iron Man? Well, err, except for MJ... heh... oops...

And why I think Iron Man is better than Spider-Man/me?
Well... I just don't think I'm good enough. Iron Man is just so much better at, like, everything.

And I'm just there. I'm a nobody.

"But Peter you are Spider-Man! You should be more confident in yourself!" Ned whisper-yells and I quickly look around the cafeteria, letting out a relived sigh as no one heard what Ned said.

"Dude. Secret Identity!" I whisper-yell back.

"Sorry, sorry... But seriously! Spider-Man is the best. I mean unlike the Avengers, he takes care of the small guys! Do you really doubt yourself that much?" Ned asks, sounding a little worried.

'If you only knew Ned...' I think to myself and I focus back on my phone again, ignoring Ned's last comment. I see out of the corner of my eye that MJ is frowning at me.

"Oh! And tell your mysterious friend I said hi." Ned says as he eats his lunch, I nod.

================================================================================
Peter

So....

How come you chose Spider-Man?????

Tony

He's cool, I suppose

I've seen him around some times and I admire how he looks out for the little guy

How come you chose Iron Man????

Peter

Because HE'S THE COOLEST

that's why

:3

Oh yeah, btw

My friend says hi

Tony

I see

And tell your friend I said hi back

Peter

Done

Oh shit

The bell just rang

gtg

Bye Tony!

Tony

Bye kid

================================================================================

~Timeskip to the evening~

Peter's P.O.V

My shift just ended at work and I was getting ready to leave. I take my phone out to look at the time. 7:13PM. Then I see there's a text from May.

================================================================================

May

Don't bother coming home today. I have guests over.

Sent: 6:45

================================================================================

"Shit..." I mutter to myself.

"Everythin' alright Pete?" Mr. Delmar asks.

"O-oh, uhh, yeah. Of course. Oh shit! Sorry! I should go! Uhh... Bye Mr. Delmar! See you tomorrow!" I say as I leave the store, hearing Mr. Delmar say goodbye.

I start walking but I'm not quite sure where. For some weird reason, I feel emotionally exhausted and I just don't feel like putting on the mask today.

I mean, I could text Ned or MJ but I don't wanna bother them. Thankfully, tomorrow's saturday so there's no school.

I end up taking the train to Manhattan. I know it takes awhile to get there but, I mean, who's gonna stop me?

I get off at some random station and just walk around. It's actually quite a lovely evening. The sky is a beautiful red-ish pink color mixed with a little dark blue. If you look closely at the dark places of the sky you can see some stars and a little bit of the moon.

I walk past people who look so happy. Couples. Families. People who have others to come home to. What a dream. To know that someone really loves you.

I ended up in a park somehow. it looked like a magical garden. There was a water stream going through the middle with pretty flowers decorating the sides. Next to the stream was a big tree and over the stream was a fancy looking bridge. There was a small hill with a wooden pavilion on top of it. Otherwise, the park was filled with trees and flowers. Since it's spring, the flowers were in bloom and I walked over to the side of the tree that was facing the water and sat down.

The park was mostly empty, except for some people who were either old or walking their dogs. I looked at the stream, imagining being able to control water with my hands, like a superpower. But of course, I'm stuck with my spider powers instead.

I chuckle a little for myself and take my phone and headphones out of my backpack to listen to some music. I also take out a book to read. But it gets boring real fast. All of a sudden, a cold breeze blows my way and I curl up to keep warm. I didn't bring any extra clothes or anything and it's freezing cold.

I close my eyes and without realizing it, I've fallen asleep.

.

.

.

Tony's P.O.V

"Are you ready my love?" I ask Stephen as we're making our way down to the garage.

"Of course." he says with a sly smirk.

Tonight is date night so I've planned out the whole evening. Go to a fancy restaurant, then we're going to a beautiful park close by.

It's currently 5:45PM and we get in one of my many sports cars and drive off. About 10 minutes later, we arrive at the restaurant and have a wonderful dinner.

After dinner, we head for the park. The sun was starting to set but the sky looked beautiful. The park was very big and had a stream run through it. We entered and walked over the bridge, heading up to the pavilion. There we just danced and enjoyed the moment.

When we were going to head down I saw a small silhouette of a young boy leaning against a big tree. I looked a little closer and realized I knew who it was.

"Stephen." He turns his head towards me. "Look." I point over at Peter.

"What do you want me to look at? The boy or the tree?" He asks confused.

"It's Peter." I say and he nods.

"Didn't you meet him a couple of weeks ago?"

"Yeah... I wonder what he's doing here. I mean, if I'm not wrong, he lives in Queens." We make our way over to the young boy. He's leaning against the tree with headphones in his ears and a book in his hand. He's shaking a little and his skin is a little pale with clear rosy cheeks.

"He's cold." Stephen says.

"No shit Sherlock." Stephen frowns. Then he magicaly makes a small quilt and puts it over the small boy. "Should we wake him up? I don't think it's a good idea for him to sleep out here."

"Maybe he's waiting for someone or is...uhh... going to meet someone...?" Stephen says but I can tell that he's a little unsure.

"I'm gonna wake him up."

I walk a little closer and start to shake Peters shoulder. Nothing happens for a couple of seconds. But then he starts to move around a little and slowly but surely, his eyes open.

"Hmm...?" He says and I lightly shake his shoulder again. He takes his headphones out.

"Hey there...uhh...kiddo. I don't think it's such a good idea to fall asleep in a park. Someone can steal from you while you're asleep." I say awkwardly. Peter yawns, he looks really tired.

"Of course I...*yawn*... I know that. It just happened..." Peter mumbles and I step back a little. He looks around the park a little, then he looks back at me and his eyes widen.

"Oh shit..." He mumbles.

.

.

.

Peter's P.O.V

Oh shit indeed.

Right there to the right of me was Tony Stark And Stephen Strange. I felt my cheeks heat up and my face was probably turning red.

"Holy shit... I...uhh...I'm so- so sorry... I'll... uhh..." I start to stutter starting to stand up. Then I notice the quilt that's over me. "...I'm... uhhh... How did I...? Where did this come from?" Look down at the soft fabric.

"You were cold so I made a quilt to keep you warm." Dr. Strange says and he holds his hand out to help me stand. I begrudgingly take it and wince a little from how stiff my legs are.

"Umm... Th-Thank you for...umm... for waking me up." I say nervously.

"No worries kid. So how come you're even out here?" Mr. Stark asks.

"Oh my Aunt didn't wan-" I stop myself from continuing but Mr. Stark raises a curious eyebrow.

"Your aunt didn't... what?" He asks.

"Ohh...uhhh... Well look at the time! I should really head home! Uhh... ThankyouforwakingmeupBye!" I say and hurry out of the park. I hear one of them call for me but I ignore it and pretend like I didn't hear. All of a sudden, a portal open up behind me and Dr. Strange walks out.

"You forgot your book." he says and hands me it. My face goes red again and I take the book with shaking hands.

"Th-thank you..." I say, noticing how interesting the asphalt is today.

"Don't sweat it. Anyways, goodnight kid." He says and he walks back through the portal and I'm left on the sidewalk alone, holding the book close to my chest.

"Ned is gonna flip when he hears this." I mumble to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hello!

I know there isn't much texting but... meh

It's fun to also write like 'Overworld'-ish. I know it doesn't make sense...
Basically, off the screen

"BeCaUsE kIdS nOw DaYs aRe tOo MuCh oN tHeIr PhOnEs"

I feel like I just "Ok Boomer"-ed myself...

That's All For Now Folks!

G'night, G'day and G'morning!

/Twizz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.7K 36
What happens when Bethany texts a wrong number instead of her friend. And that wrong number turns out to be an avenger. Read and find out
122K 3.1K 55
Peter had a rough childhood loosing all his family, now Peter is in an orphanage that isn't so great... Ned and Mj are all Peter has and is giving up...
82.3K 2.1K 51
Y/n is a vigilante living in Queens, she likes to fight for others because when she's at home she can't fight her abusive father. One day she tries t...
2.7M 90.6K 50
During the day, Peter Parker is just an average teenager, except for the fact that he's an orphan living in an abusive orphanage. But during the nigh...