The Sunset Awards

By Steps234

Hi there! Welcome to the Sunset Awards. We aim to giving your book the recognition it deserves. We hope you h... More

RULES
FORM FOR PARTICIPANTS
FORM FOR JUDGES
PRIZES
GENRE LIST
PRIZES STCIKERS
JUDGING RUBIC
ACCEPTED JUDGES
MINI AWARD
IMPORTANT DATES
WEREWOLF/ VAMPIRE ENTRIES
POETRY ENTRIES โœ…
MYSTERY/ THRILLER ENTRIES
FANTASY ENTRIES
FAN FICTION ENTRIES
CLOSED
TEEN FICTION ENTRIES
GENERAL FICTION/HUMOUR ENTRY
SHORT STORY ENTRY
RANDOM/ ACTION ENTRY
ROMANCE ENTRY
Teen fiction winners (1)
Fanfiction winners

WELCOME

548 39 1
By Steps234

WELCOME ALL, WELCOME ONE!

Hello everyone, welcome to THE SUNSET AWARDS 2020.

In this award, we will be focusing on making sure your book is given the recognition it deserves. And this we will achieve by going through a number of books and giving out prizes to winners and leaving honest reviews on it.

This award will be hosted every two months,  so if your book doesn't win the this round, fret not. There will be more awards to come!

This award will also be run by my fellow co-founder, co-host and sister- Darasimi23. To participate, you must follow the awards account and the co-host.

Hope to hear from you.

If you are still interested, head on to the forms page and start filling in!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.7K 135
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
57.6K 2.7K 96
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
51.6K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...