Undercover || Taekook

Von mxvn13

"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling... Mehr

Part (1)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
Part (14)
Part (15)
Part (16)
Part (17)
Part (18)
Part (19)

Part (2)

17.5K 830 456
Von mxvn13

(3rd POV)

"You saw him where?" Taehyung asked, closing his shirts buttons.

"Yesterday, in my husbands coffee shop". Namjoon answered closing Jungkooks file.

"Seems like we're going to a coffee shop after school". Yoongi muttered fixing his collar.

"You can't let Jin know who you really are". The two were a bit surprised and confused at the olders request.

As if he sensed their confusion Namjoon added, "I think he has a relation to our target...and so he can't know anything, including you two being agents".

The two didn't utter another word...seeing as how anxious Namjoon looked, they knew it wasn't their place to ask.

As the two made their leave, Namjoon couldn't stop thinking about what had happened yesterday at the coffee shop.

(FLASHBACK)

"Boys, where do you think you're going". Jin noticed that the boys were leaving and rushed to stop them.

"Sorry for bothering you hyung, we have some school work so we're leaving". Jimin lied the other two shaking their heads in agreement.

"You think I'm gonna let you guys leave without treating your wounds first?" Jin sighed grabbing both Jungkook and Jimin by their ears.

"Aishh~ Hyung let go it hurtsss". Jungkook cried out, trying to get out of Jins grip.

"Hyungg~" Jimin cries out doing the same as Jungkook...their ears are blood shot red by now.

"Yah you two! You better respect your un-" Jin was about to continue when suddenly Jungkook stepped on his foot.

Jin was about to scold him until he realized what was about to come out of his mouth.

He looked up and saw Namjoon staring at him....He couldn't quite tell what emotion his eyes were holding.

"Go to the back room right now..." He let go of the two and noticed that a certain someone was missing.

"YAH KIM YUGYEOM! Hiding behind Jinyoung won't do you any good". Jin sighed in frustration, he was so glad the coffee shop was empty today.

"Joonie I'm sorry but I have to take care of something really quickly". Jin gave Namjoon a quick peck on the lips and then rushed to the back room.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Namjoon sighed in frustration running his long slender fingers through his raven hair.

He didn't know what was Jins relation to the two targets but he sure knew one thing....Jin was hiding something from him.

And he was going to find out....

~

"Hyung we're leaving now". Jimin noted making his way down stairs to the coffee shop.

The coffee shop was originally a two story building, and so Jin decided to make the 2nd floor into a resting room.

"Thanks for taking care of us yesterday hyung". Yugyeom bowed down to the older and then followed Jimin.

"Yesterday....your husband..." That was all Jungkook needed to say for Jin to understand what he meant.

"Don't worry about....I'm sure he didn't hear anything and if he happened to do so he'll talk to me about it". Iin responded with a smile.

"But if he finds out you're our uncle he wi-". Jungkook ranged but was interrupted by Jin putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's going to be okay Kookie...don't worry about it, and stop getting into trouble". Jin chuckled ruffling the youngers hair.

"Okay...we'll see you after school". Jungkook gave Jin a small smile before leaving.

"Nonna, Hyung....your children are really something else". Jin whispered softly smiling at the picture of his brother and sister.

His sister was Jungkooks mother, and his brother was Jimins father...

They came from a family with a not so good background....but their identities are a secret, so are Jungkooks and Jimins.

After the death of his siblings, Jin swore that he will take care of his nephews and will protect them no matter what.

Even if that meant hiding his true identity from his own husband....who was an agent.....

If only he knew his husband was now going after Jungkooks father...and that he himself has become a target of investigation.

All Jin hoped for was for those two to have a normal life that doesn't involve the Mafia....

Especially Jungkook since both his parents were a part of the Mafia....

~

"Don't you guys feel like Jin hyung was acting a bit weird?" Yugyeom asked remembering the sad look on the olders face.

"He'll be fine...don't worry". Jungkook muttere, rather than trying to convince Yugyeom, it felt like he was trying to convince himself.

"Rather than worrying about hyung let's worry about the black car that's been following us..." Jimin muttered sneaking a peak at the small van that's been following them for 10 min now.

Jungkook turned around and instantly knew that this car belonged to his fathers men.

"Should we make a run for it?" Jimin smirked at the two who only chuckled and shook their heads.

"You enjoy this way too much". Jungkook chuckled getting into the right position.

"Well this happens way too much...so might as well enjoy it". Jimins smirk grew as he gave the two a look they knew way too well.

"Ready...." Yugyeom started getting ready to make a run for it.

"GO!" Jimin yelled and the three took off at lighting speed.

And that's when Jungkook realized his ankle was still healing... 'it's fine....I'm used to it anyways' He thought.

~

They finally reached the school gate but suddenly Jungkooks ankle started to hurt....a lot!

"Aishh~" He cursed under his breath stopping to check on his ankle only for a fast car to come his way.

"JUNGKOOK LOOK OUT!". Jimin yelled noticing the car that was driving in Jungkooks way.

Jungkook stood frozen staring at the car...he wanted to move but he couldn't even budge since his ankle hurt like hell.

"TAEHYUNG STOP THE CAR!" Yoongi yelled and Taehyung looked up to see a guy standing in his way.

"Come on..." He stepped on the breaks as fast as he could hoping the car would stop.

Taehyung cursed under his breath 'why the hell isn't he moving out of the way!' He thought.

"YOU IDIOT". Jimin pulled the younger by his wrist which resulted in both of them losing balance and failing over each other.

"I know I'm gay and all but you're not my type". Jungkook joked which earned him a flick on the forehead.

"YOU IDIOT! You could've gotten seriously injured!" Jimin scolded getting up and helping the younger up.

"Ouch...careful.." Jungkook winced at the pain shooting from his ankle...maybe he should've listened to Jin this time about his ankle.

"Plus it's not my fault that idiot is driving as if he's in a race". Jungkook groaned leaning against Jimin for support.

"And who are you calling an idiot?" Both Jungkook and Jimin turned around to look at the person who spoke.

As soon as they turned around, Taehyung and Yoongi felt dumbfounded.

How couldn't they notice that these two were their targets!

"Idiot and deaf..." Jungkook hissed giving the handsome stranger a deadly glare.

"Feisty...I like it". Taehyung smirked taking a step closer to Jungkook.

He leaned closer to Jungkooks face and made his way to the youngers ears.

Jungkook could feel Taehyungs hot breath against his ears....

"You should get that checked..." Taehyung whispered seductively and then turned so that he was facing the younger.

To say that everyone was shocked at Taehyungs actions would be an understatement....even Yoongi was shocked.

But then he realized that Taehyung was probably using the only weapon he masters...and that would be flirting.

And of course Yoongi guesses right.

Taehyungs plan was to get closer to Jungkook by flirting with him...that's the only way he could think of.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung with all the strength he could muster...but it wasn't a lot since he was still in shock from almost getting hit by a car.

"Don't you dare come close to me ever again". Jungkook threatened before turning around and trying to make his way to the infirmary.

Jimin was still frozen in place staring at a certain someone...

Yoongi felt eyes following him...when he turned around he was met by soft brown eyes.

As soon as their eyes met Jimin turned around shyly and rushed to help Jungkook.

"Well this is going to be much more fun than I though". Taehyung smirked making his way back to the car.

Yoongi only shook his head... 'This will definitely not end well' he thought getting into the passenger seat.

Yet his mind didn't really stick to worrying about what Taehyung will do....

Currently all he could think about was those soft brown eyes that were staring at him just a moment ago.

'I can't....not again' He thought shaking his head...the terrible thoughts that were running through his mind...he knew they were only going to cause trouble.

Yet he still couldn't resist thinking about him.... 'He looks cuter in person' He thought smiling to himself.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
__________________________________

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.2K 334 41
"I'm not doing anything just cuz' of Mr. Choi otherwise right now you will be greeted by angels"-Jk said clenching his jaw. "If you want me to meet a...
13K 437 27
Taehyung whistled as he walked by the passage and noticed a certain someone. "I didn't know you could do this, Jeon." Taehyung smirked lightly as he...
557K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...