WANT // B.E

Por billieachess

the rewrite is out; read it instead please :) ============================== "I want you and you want me, so... Más

{Rewrite}
{Cast}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{40}
{41}
{42}

{39}

2.7K 90 76
Por billieachess

^ Hope and Lexi's Outfits

^ Billie's Outfit

Hope's POV
Sunday, January 17th

"Let go, Billie. I've got to get dressed." I said, trying to release myself from her grip.

She buried her head into waist, pulling me closer to her with her arm that was hooked around me. "Five more minutes, baby."

I sighed but gave in, laying back down in the bed. "Okay, five minutes. I've got to call Lexi real quick, though."

I felt her smile against my waist, snuggling closer to me. I reached over and grabbed my phone off of my bedside table, immediately opening my contacts, and clicking on Lexi's. I brought it up to my ear as it began ringing.

"Yo, what's good?" She answered.

"Hi. Come over so that we can match." I demanded, running my free hand through Billie's hair. "Then me, you, and Billie can walk over to Kaiden's and he can take us to the park in his Jeep."

"Kk, sounds good." She said. I heard her grab her keys and head out the door.

This past Friday, everybody agreed to go to the park, have a picnic, and just chill out. I'm super excited!

"Alright, see you then, Lexi." I smiled.

"See ya." She said, the call ending afterwards.

I continued running my hand through Bil's hair, leaning down to kiss her forehead when the five minutes were up. "It's been five minutes, get up, bub."

She groaned but still sat up, wiping at her eyes. "You have some of my clothes over here, right?"

"You know it." I grinned, pointing to one of my drawers. "Got a whole drawer of your clothes."

She nodded, getting up and walking to the drawer I had just pointed to, the t-shirt she wore to bed last night coming just above her knees. I heard her gasp when she opened the drawer, yanking a shirt out of it. "I've been looking for this shit for two months!"

I got up and walked to my bedroom door. "I just remembered that I had to go downstairs." I quickly slipped out the door before she could say anything, running down the stairs.

I laughed slightly, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a granola bar. I began eating it, walking back to the living room and to the front door when I heard a knock on it. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Lexi there.

"'Morning." I greeted.

"Good morning." She smiled, reaching a hand out and grabbing a piece of my granola bar, popping it into her mouth. I shrugged, letting her in and shutting the door behind her.

"Let's go pick out what we're gonna wear." She grinned, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

We reached my room and walked in. Billie was sat on my bed, pulling her sneakers on. She looked fine as hell. The outfit was simple, but then again, she could make anything look good.

"Hi, Lex." Billie greeted.

Alexis waved slightly to her. "Hola."

I pulled her over to my closet. "Okay, so I've got some Thrasher shirts."

"You got a red and blue one, right?" She questioned. I nodded. "Sweet, I call the blue one."

I searched through my closet and pulled out my blue Thrasher shirt, handing it to Lexi afterwards. "You can pick out any pair of pants, I really don't care which."

I grabbed my other shirt and a pair of pants, going to my bathroom to change. A few minutes later, I came out the bathroom. Lexi walked into the bedroom, changed into her outfit. I'm guessing she went to the downstairs bathroom to change.

I grabbed two ponytail holders off my dresser and tossed one to Lexi. I tied up my shirt and pulled the ponytail holder over it, looking up to see Lexi doing the same. I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair shoes, slipping them on quickly.

"Everyone ready to go?" I asked. They both nodded. "Alright let's go over to Kaiden's then."

We exited my house, walking the short distance next door to Kaiden's house. I knocked on his door. A few seconds later, Isaiah opened the door. "Hi."

We all greeted him, stepping inside after. "Kaiden is still getting ready."

"Of course." Me and Lexi muttered.

I heard tiny footsteps running. I looked over to where I heard them coming from, a large grinning appearing on my face when I saw who it was. "Hopey!"

"Bentlee!" I leaned down and picked him up as he ran over to me. "How are you, baby?"

"Good!" He yelled happily. He looked over and smiled at Lexi, waving at her. Then he saw Billie and looked back at me.

"Who is dat?" He questioned cutely.

"That's Billie."

He looked at Billie and flashed her a toothy grin. "Hi. You're pretty."

She smiled. "Thank you."

I gasped playfully. "You trying to steal my girl, Bentlee?"

"Your girl?"

"My girl." I confirmed.

Billie walked closer to us. "What's your name?"

"Bentlee!" He giggled excitedly.

"How old are you, Bentlee?"

He looked down at his fingers and struggled for a second before holding up his index and pointer finger. "Two!"

"You always talk to my little brother before me." Kaiden sighed as he entered the living room.

"Well yeah. He's adorable." I smirked.

He sighed. "Guess I can't argue with that. He is pretty adorable."

I turned my attention back to Bentlee as I let out a laugh. He reached out for Billie and she smirked as I gasped, taking him out of my arms. I looked as she stared at him in awe. "Wow. You really are tryna steal my girl."

Billie laughed but leaned over and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "Don't worry, baby. I'll always be your's."

I pouted at her cuteness. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Okay, before you two go any further, is everybody ready to go?" Kaiden said after pretending to gag.

Me and Billie flipped him off but nodded.

-

"Claudia!" I smiled as I wrapped the slightly taller girl into a hug.

"Hi! How have you been?" She asked.

"Really good, actually! How have you been?"

"I've been great! Me and Finneas are moving into an apartment together, along with Peaches." She grinned.

"Aw congrats! Also, sorry, but who is Peaches?" I chuckled.

She gasped. "I haven't told you about Peaches?"

I shook my head.

"Peaches is a dog that me and Finneas adopted together. Hold on, I'll show you a picture." She said as she pulled her phone out.

After a few seconds, she showed me a picture.  "She's so pretty!"

"Right?!" She grinned.

Finneas walked over. "Hello."

"Hi." I said as I gave him a quick hug. "So you're moving and didn't decide to tell me?" I teased.

He threw his hands up in defense. "I was gonna tell you! I just asked Claudia to move into a new apartment with me like two days ago!" He defended.

I laughed as he explained himself. "Chill out, Fin. I was just messing."

-

It was nearing two o'clock as everyone finished up eating. Everybody was here: Billie, Lexi, Asher, Kaiden, Isaiah, Jah, Devon, Jaelyn, Claudia, and Finneas.

"So what do ya'll want to do?" Devvy questioned.

"I say that we play hide and seek." I suggested, like the five year old I am.

Billie glared at me. "Really? You choose one of the only games I can't play?" She gestured down to her foot, which was still in a boot.

"Oops?" I smile innocently.

"Oops." She mocked.

"I agree. I want to play hide and seek. It's been like six years since I've played that shit." Jaelyn piped up.

Everybody mumbled their agreements. "Okay but who's the seeker?" Jah asked.

"Nose goes!" I yelled, placing my finger on my nose.

Everybody copied my actions, although Asher was the last one, causing him to groan. "God damnit. I'm always it."

We all laughed at him. "I'm counting to twenty five and if you fuckers aren't hidden yet than to bad!" He said and then began to count.

Everybody started running in different directions, trying to find a hiding spot. I was about to start running, but turned to Billie. "Get on my back."

She happily obliged, climbing onto my back and wrapping her arms loosely around my neck. "Let's hide in the slide." She whispered, pointing to one of the slides that was on the playground a little bit away.

I nodded my head. "Good idea." I started running towards the playground.

I reached the slide and let Billie slide off my back. She climbed onto the edge of the slide.

"Start climbing up it." I said.

She tried to but couldn't because of her boot. "Fuck this." She muttered, getting off the slide, and going around to the top.

I chuckled as I climbed onto the edge of the slide and started climbing up it. I used my arms and legs to keep myself from falling down.

"Yo, I'm just going to chill up here. If I see Asher, I'm going to just yell "run" and you can make a run for it. I'll try to escape but this stupid boot probably won't let me."

I giggled as she let out a loud groan. A few minutes went by as we stayed quiet. I heard footsteps and I stayed still, holding my breath. "Shit." I heard Billie whisper.

"Still can't believe I was the first one to be found." Devvy.

I heard him walk up the small stairs of the playground set. "Found you!" He yelled.

"Run!" Billie yelled.

I started sliding down the slide, grunting when I felt someone knock into me. "Ah shit. That was not supposed to happen." Billie muttered.

"Ouch."

I got off the slide and looked up to see Dev standing there. "Of course you two were together." He said, jumping down from the set.

My eyes widened as I started running. "Ah shit!"

I turned around for a second to see Billie trying to run away, but ultimately failing because of her boot. "Go on without me! Save yourself, baby!"

Devon poked her and laughed. "You're so dramatic."

I laughed and continued to run to where base was. I reached it after a few seconds. "One, two, three base on me!"

Devon slowed down from running, groaning. "Dammit. Well at least I got Billie." He shrugged.

"Only because I'm crippled at the moment!" Billie glared as she caught up.

"Oops. Well I'm going to go see if I can find anyone else." He said, running off afterwards.

Jah soon ran over, yelling "One, two, three base on me!"

"What's good?" He asked, panting slightly.

"Nothing really. Just winning hide and seek." I shrugged.

"You too, Billie?" He asked.

She shook her head. "Nah, I got tagged."

He raised his eyebrow. "Aren't you supposed to be helping with finding people then?"

She shrugged. "I am, but I won't."

She walked over to me and slung her arms around my neck, resting her chin on my shoulder. "You're welcome for saving you're ass back there, by the way."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Thank you, bub."

About ten minutes passed and everybody but Claudia, Jaelyn, and Lexi were found. They had all tagged base at one point.

"How does it feel to be a loser?" Lexi asked.

Asher smirked and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. "I may be a loser, but at least I'm not stuck on somebody's shoulders."

She started banging her fists on his back playfully. "Put me down." She giggled.

"Nope."

"Welp, I've got to get home." Jaelyn said.

"Yeah, me too." Jah said.

"We're gonna go home too." Asher smirked, tightening his grip on Lexi. She sighed, giving up on trying to get down. "I guess I'm going home too." She sighed. 

We all bid our goodbyes, everybody going to their vehicles.

We need to do that again sometime soon.

-

a/n i really like this chapter and idek why lol

Words:
2012

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

196K 6.3K 26
aspen d'angelo is set to appear as a special guest on billie eilish's upcoming 'happier than ever' world tour. what will happen when their management...
373K 14.8K 65
what happens when a wallflower meets a social butterfly? ============================== "my darling, you will never be unloved by me; you are well to...
52.6K 1.6K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
286K 10.9K 62
"i'm in a constant state of ecstasy with you." ============================== two broken souls heal each other. ============================== lowerc...