when darkness turns to light...

By UrielGonzalez574503

Toad Skywalker was a happy boy. On his 5 month anniversary with his girlfriend Tomoko. But when he reached he... More

Toad Skywalker. Bio.
New girlfriend Bio and harem.
Prologue: a heartbreaking discovery.
1: a new life with a new girlfriend in a new world.
2: meeting everyone.
3: a love of legendary proportions. (lemon)
a/n.
5: battle, Toad and Sango vs. Team CRDL.
6: the demon vs. The bull, Adam's revenge.
7: the death of a bully.
8: the start of a Pokemon adventure.

4: an unwanted and unexpected reunion.

2K 16 3
By UrielGonzalez574503

(A/n: I'm having the ex girlfriend return and appear in remnant. And I'm making her a yandere. And by the way, I'm changing her name. I couldn't come up with a better name before, but now I can. )

After 2 months in Beacon/ Kuoh academy, Toad and Sango decided to take a stroll in the academy's courtyard. But unbeknownst to them, a familiar figure appears.

????: I finally found you my darling.
Toad: wait, could that be.....? No, impossible,
Sango: is that your ex girlfriend Toad?
Toad: yeah, it is. What do you want Monika?
Monika: I came looking for you of course darling. *notices Sango* who is this whore?
Toad: watch what you say to my girlfriend. Oh and by the way, she's much better than you in bed.
Monika: what do you mean?
Sango: what he means is, he already gave his virginity to me and I did the same.
Monika: you....slept with her? But....we were gonna do that! How could you Toad?
Toad: need I remind you that you were the one who cheated on me with that asshole!
Monika: and I regretted that! Now I want to be back with you! I shouldn't have cheated on you in the first place! So please Toad. Give me another chance. I promise I'll never cheat on you again!
Sango: don't make promises you can't keep. You already had your chance with him. And you blew it.
Yang: I don't trust her Sango. She's up to something.
Toad: !!!! Hold on, something isn't right.
Rias: what d you mean Toad?
Toad: Monika, lift up your sleeves.

Monika lifts up her sleeves. And everyone saw her cuts and bruises.

Toad: I knew it. HE did this to you didn't he?
Monika: * tearing up and started crying* yes. I just couldn't take the abuse anymore. I had to escape.
Sango: that bastard.
Issei: who does he think he is, abusing a girl like that? It just pisses me off.
Toad: I'm glad I have you as a friend Issei. *to Monika* ok, I'm gonna forgive you, but you're gonna earn back my trust, got it Monika?
Monika: I understand Toad.
Toad: good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.2K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
5.5M 227K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
987K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
224K 7.2K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...