lucky charms ✧・゚ y.m [book 1]

By strawboongi

in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin w... More

one
two
three
four
*five*
six
seven
eight
nine
*ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
heyyyy :3
fifty-three
read this :3
fifty-four
cover contest! [closed]
fifty-five
tagged!
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
cover contest winner!
*sixty*
i'm back :,)
sixty-one*
sixty-two
sixty-three
read this please, it's important
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six + game!
sixty-seven
birds and bees
sixty-eight
*sixty-nine*
*sixty-nine (ver. 2)*
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
q&a time! [closed]
q&a answers (please read this!)
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
*seventy-nine*
eighty*
eighty-one
eighty-two*
eighty-three
read this please (sequel!!)
epilogue
sequel out now!
happy 100k!
important!!
READ THIS PLEASE 🥺🥰
discord server!!
tiny self-promo :,)
tysm for 150k !!

seventy-six*

1.2K 56 14
By strawboongi

there's an asterisk if you didn't notice it before ;)

one asterisk = steamy scene (lol it's not super scandalous, just kissing)

two asterisks = smut :)

<3

Taehyung felt happy, being pampered by his two favorite people.

The attention did feel nice.

"No, you need to mix the dye a bit more, Kook," Hoseok said, his fingers running through Taehyung's soft hair. Jungkook frowned at the weird goop in the bowl, sticking the little mixing stick back in and stirring around.

"Should we put it in his hair now?"

Hoseok's bathroom wasn't large, but his parents weren't home, ultimately making it the best option for their second date. Granted, it wasn't much of a date rather than just hanging out together, but the three of them liked to think otherwise.

A quiet moan spilled out of Taehyung's mouth at the feeling of Hoseok's nails scratching his scalp, his cheeks instantly reddening at the sound he'd just made.

Hoseok made eye contact with the boy through the mirror, smirking as he looked at the blushing boy in amusement. Jungkook felt his own cheeks heat up at the expression on the older's face, the hand holding the mixing tool freezing.

That same expression lured him in not too long ago.

Wordlessly, Hoseok's fingers made their way back into Taehyung's hair, tugging gently at the soft locks.

"H-hyung," Taehyung whined, glancing at Jungkook to see the wide doe-eyed boy staring back at him, his entire face a pretty shade of pink.

Hoseok laughed quietly to himself at Taehyung's responsiveness, tugging the hair again, eliciting another moan. "You like it when it hurts, do you?"

Taehyung only let out a whimper, shutting his eyes as the older's lips met his jaw, pressing fluttery kisses to the tanned skin. "Pretty, pretty boy," Hoseok mumbled between kisses, "So sensitive."

Setting the bowl of dye on the sink, Jungkook tentatively stepped closer to the two, pressing his lips to his boyfriend's, his own hands reaching up to the soft hair on his head. He took the liberty of being harsher with the boy, not shy to tug harder than the older did.

"J-Jungkook, please," Taehyung breathed, keening as Hoseok nibbled at his neck, sucking at the skin soon after.

The older hummed against Taehyung's neck. "Such a pretty boy," he whispered again, sucking against the red blossoming on his skin. "You want more?"

"Y-yes, please, more. Feels-- feels so good, hyung."

"Tae," Jungkook mumbled, looking down. "You're hard."

Taehyung whimpered, his face flushed red. "I-I know."

"Am I topping today?" Jungkook asked, fully knowing that he'd meant just Taehyung as he could never be as dominant as Hoseok.

"N-no, I wanna--" Taehyung moaned again as Hoseok licked over the hickey he'd just formed. "I wanna fuck you, Kook."

The younger let out a quiet laugh. "In here?"

"Bedroom," Hoseok muttered, scooping Taehyung up in his arms, a surprised yelp leaving the boy's lips. Jungkook exhaled slowly, almost giddily, shaking his head before following the two, fully knowing that this would last, that the three of them would be together for a long, long time.

He laughed to himself at the irony of it all as he entered the bedroom. It was funny, the duality of their first and their second dates.

<3

It was six in the evening. The sun had nearly set, its lasting rays coloring the sky brilliant shades of orange and pink.

Today was a special day.

Jungkook ran his fingers into Taehyung's hair, their eyes meeting in the bathroom mirror.

"You look pretty with lip gloss, Koo," Taehyung said, his eyes softening at the sight of his beautiful boyfriend. "You look pretty all the time."

"Even when I'm sleeping?"

"Even when you're sleeping." Taehyung turned around, smiling as Jungkook's hands came to rest on his waist.

Their lips met softly, Jungkook sighing happily into the kiss. "I'm nervous, Tae . . . the good kind of nervous."

"Me too," Taehyung admitted. "Do you know where we're going?"

"Dunno. Hyung said something about food, I think?"

The doorbell rang and Jungkook nearly jumped, startled. "I-it's him."

The sound of voices could be heard from the small bathroom they were in, likely from the living room.

They shared a glance. "Ready?" Taehyung asked, fingers reaching up to tuck a piece of hair behind Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook grinned. "Yeah."

<3

Hoseok had rang the doorbell, flowers in hand, certainly not expecting a man who looked well into his forties to open the door. The man smiled, his boxy grin very much resembling Taehyung's. "Hoseok, it's nice to see you," he said, letting the boy in.

"It's nice to see you too, Mr. Kim," Hoseok said politely, clutching the flower bouquet just a bit tighter in his nervousness.

"Pretty flowers," Sungmin noted. "Who are they for?"

"Um--" he hesitated, "Well, they're for Jungkook . . . a-and Taehyung."

"Oh. Are you three together?"

Hoseok definitely was not expecting that question to come from the man. They made eye contact, Taehyung's father's eyes soft and understanding. In that moment, Hoseok knew he'd tell him the truth.

"Not-- not yet, but hopefully soon," he chuckled. "This is our first date." 

They both turned to look at the hallway, the sound of footsteps grew louder. 

Upon seeing the two entering the room, Hoseok's eyes widened, no doubt noticing the sheen of gloss on Jungkook's lips, or the way Taehyung's hair curled messily over his forehead. "They're purple," Hoseok said as he held out the flower bouquet in their general direction, cringing inwardly at the way he stumbled over his words a bit. "I, um, I thought you'd like them."

Jungkook cooed, hands coming up to hide his blushy cheeks. "That's so sweet of you, hyung."

Taehyung took the flowers with a soft smile, smelling them before holding them up to his boyfriend. "They smell really nice, Kook, smell them."

"They do," Jungkook breathed, sticking his nose into the bouquet to smell them again.

Hoseok laughed, finally able to relax. Whatever nervousness he'd had before had left, replaced by an adoration for these two boys that left him no room for any sort of negative thoughts. "You guys hungry?"

"I'm parched," Taehyung said, trying to look poised.

Jungkook burst out laughing. "That means you're thirsty, dumbass."

"Oh, whatever. I'm hungry."

Jungkook suddenly gasped, a smile taking over his face. "Can we get fries?" he pleaded, giving Hoseok puppy eyes. 

The little nod he gave the two boys sent them jumping around in excitement like little children, the flower bouquet in Jungkook's hand flopping around as they did so. Sungmin chuckled at the boys' childish behavior, watching as Jungkook chased Taehyung around the living room, the older squealing as Jungkook wrapped strong arms around his waist and hoisted him in the air. "Put me down, you muscle pig!" Taehyung gasped between his laughter. "Hobi, save me!"

Hoseok chuckled. "I'm coming, baby."

<3

yay so that was both vhopekook's first and second date ;)

i'm shit at writing namjin, but i feel bad for neglecting them because they're cute together, so . . . any ideas/suggestions? wHaT dO yOu wAnT tO rEaD? (lmao sorry i'm tired)

HOBI LOOKED SO CUTE IN THE OUTRO :( 

qotd: how do you like your pizza and how do you eat it?

i typically like cheese :,) just cheese pizza. and i do not start with the crust (although all three of my best friends do start with the crust??)

my updates are so sporadic lmao i try to at least update once a week, and for some reason, i went on this little streak of productivity and it all came crashing down once i started writing the last chapter bEcAuSe i cOuLd nOt sToP

don't be surprised if i get writer's block soon, i typically get stuck after writing 2-3 chapters and then my brain decides to freeze.

that's all for today! thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 90 35
Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY 🙏 Start: Nov 19th 2023 End: Feb 11th 202...
57K 1.6K 56
Literally Imagines about Yoonmin;) If you have questions or requests don't be afraid to comment! Some of them will come in parts so be patient my lov...
7.6K 539 38
𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘎𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘌 Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...
92.2K 6.1K 40
ELYSIAN (n.) relating to or characteristics of heaven or paradise • When bonds between vampires and the rest of the magical world become strained, th...