Konoha High

By queen_redz2301

When Sakura Haruno applies for the top performing arts school called Konoha high she has big shoes to fill. H... More

First Day In 7 Years
Fifth Period/Dance With Kurenai-Sensei
House Of Insanity
Shipping Wars
Drama and Stress
Lullaby
21Questions
Truth or Dare
My Kind of Love
The Shikamaru I Know
Badass Sakura Returns pt.1:Sakura Kicks Ass
Badass Sakura Returns pt.2
Enchanted Lake:Oath of Friendship
The Besties Perform
Shiramari's Love Song
Kankuro's Proposal pt.1
Our Evolution
Kankuro's Proposal pt.2
Kankuro's Proposal pt.3
For The Love Of Ino pt.1
For The Love Of Ino pt.2
For The Love Of Ino pt.3
Kiba Talks
Ino's Decision
Talent Show
Celebration Gone Wrong pt.1
Celebration Gone Wrong pt.2
A Sign
Rin Sayomi
Author's Note
Goodbye
Change Of Plans
Slumber Party with Orochimaru
Kidomaru's Story

Auditions

8K 233 137
By queen_redz2301

Hey guys this is a new book I've been working on so enjoy

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Sakura's P.O.V.

Today is the day. It's official. Today is the day I audition for Konoha High. One of the most prestigious high schools on Earth. My brother Jiro is taking me sinsce he went there when he was my age and he's basically a god there. My brother and a few of his old classmates formed a band called 'Akatsuki'. They are one of the greatest rock bands of all time. I'd never tell him that though. He's cocky enough.

We finally pull up to the school and park the car. Even though it's gonna be a little awkward because I'm transferring in my senior year, I have a good feeling about this year. Jiro and I walk to the front office so I can check in for my audition. Once the two fan girls at the front desk stop drooling over Jiro they gave us directions to the auditorium where the auditions would be held.

When we got into the auditorium I was greeted by two guys, who quickly turned into drooling fanboys. One of the two were really tall, but then again I'm inhumanly short, anyway, he had on a green workout shirt with green sweat pants and overly sized eyebrows. Not to mention his huge eyes that were kinda creeping me out a little. The other guy was a little shorter than the one wearing green but he still was taller than me. He was wearing a fur jacket over his fitted tee. He was a little more muscular and cuter than the other guy. He had on black ripped jeans and both his bottom lip and right eyebrow were pierced. We exchanged a few flirtatious glances before being interrupted by the green goblin.(A/N: Yes she is referring to Lee)

"Welcome to Konoha High auditions. My name is Lee and this is Kiba and we will be escorting you to your auditions. Will you please be my girlfriend you lovely cherry blossom. You will make all my youthful years cheerful."he yelled while causing Jiro to chuckle.

"Uhm..thanks but I gotta decline your interesting offer. I dont even know you."I said trying not to crush his spirit. My attempt wouldv'e worked if his friend wouldn't have started laughing.

"Kiba. Lee. Would you two idiots stop drooling and take her to her audition already Itachi and Tsunade-san are waiting."a guy with pearly white eyes yelled catching our attention.

Once we made our way to the auditorium Jiro and I was greeted by our old friend Itachi. Itachi is one of Jiro's band mates. He is also the one who taught me how to play the guitar. He directed me to the stage and made Jiro sit with the other kids who were in the audience. There were about 8 other kids who looked about my age in the audience. I could see a few shocked faces when i picked up my electric guitar. I also heard a few people say 'can she even play' as a few people giiggled a little more. I srummed my fingers a little to tune the guitar then let a little something to show off. I laughed a little to myself when I heard a few gasp and shocked faces. When I looked over to where itachi and Jiro were I could see them smirking.

"Please state your name and what you'll be doing for your audition."a blonde butsy women said.

"My name is Sakura Haruno and I'll be singing 'Going Under' by Evanescence."I said as I finished tuning my guitar.

"Do you need any help as in drummers or singers."the blonde said while writing something down on her paper.

"Uhm...I guess if you have a drummer...oh and a singer that's it."I said while taking out the lyrics for whatever singer that was gonna back me up.

After exchanging a few looks with each other a young girl and boy came up to the stage. The boy had an orange fitted shirt on with a black leather bikers jacket with 'Konoha6' written on the back. He wore ripped black skinny jeans and black combat boots. He had a tattoo of a fox with nine tails on his right arm and had at least 7 visible piercings. He wore a black bandana around his head to keep his bangs out of his eyes. If I had to explain bad ass in one word this guy would be it. He grabbed the drum sticks and made his way to the drums. The girl who I assumed was my back up singer had long violet hair and pearly white eyes like the guy from earlier. She wore a black puffy skirt that stopped inches above her knees. She wore a violet leather bikers jacket that also had 'Konoha6' written on the back. She had a ripped up black shirt with a lavender tank top underneath.

"Hey my name is Hinata and that's my boyfriend Naruto-kun."she said as the both gave me a genuine smile.

"Hey, you guys just follow my league."I said hand them the sheeted of music.

"You sure you can handle all this princess."the Naruto said while looking over the sheet of music

"Watch me."I said while smirking

"Okay princess. Ready when you are."he said as he began to smirk at me and his girlfriend.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I had been at KH all day watching untalented people audition to get in. The drummer of my band 'Konoha6' just graduated and is attending college in London so we were in need of a new drummer.

A few minutes past and we were waiting for the next person to come in but no one walk threw the door. Neji went out to find them. After about 10min Neji walked in with Lee and Kiba. Following them was Jiro one of my brother's band mates and a girl who looked about my age. She must be the one auditioning.

She had long pink hair that stopped right at her waist and had black shades so I couldn't see her eyes. She was wearing a black fitted dress that flared out at the bottom. She had curves in all the right place. She wore a guitar pic on her neck with the name 'Haruno' engraved in it. When she took her place on stage she surprized me when she grabbed the guitar. She began to tune it then played around with a few strings. I could hear a few gasp around me. I dont see why though. All she did was play a few chords. Big deal.

"Please state your name and what you'll be doing."Tsunade said grabbing her clipboard.

"My name is Sakura Haruno and I'll be singing 'Going Under' by Evanescence."she said as she finish tuning her guitar.

Is she serious? Does she really tink she could pull that song off? If she does she's way out of her league. To be able to hit those notes just like Amy Lee you would have to be a musical prodigy. On top of that she thinks she could play as the lead guitarist at the same time. In all my life I've only seen one other person do that and that was my brother. This pink princess is way out of her league.

"Do you need any help as in drummers or singers."Tsunade said while write something on her clipboard.

A/N: Anything in () is what Hinata sings)

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

Now I will tell you what I've done for you

50thousand years I've cried

It's so beautiful

Screaming decieving and bleeding for you

And you still wont here me(going under)

Don't hold my hand this time I'll save myslef

Maybe I'll wake up for once(wake up for once)

Not tormented daily defeated by you

Just when I thought I reached the bottom

I'm dying again

She sing like an angel

I'm going under(Going under)

Yet so filled with pain

Drowning in you(Drowning in you)

And the way she play her guitar

I'm falling forever(Falling forever)

I'v got to break through(oooooooo)

~~~~~~Sakura Finishes The Song~~~~~~

Sakura's P.O.V.

When I finished playing everyone stood up and clapped. Hinata and Naruto both hugged me and told me that I sounded great and they hoped that I get in. I waited a little for everyone in the auditorium to stop clapping then I went to see if i was accepted or not. I made my way over to unhook my guitar and put it away. As i went to go hand it to Jiro, I slipped and fell of the stage and into someones arms. At first i thought it was Jiro untill I heard his voice.

"You should watch where your going sometimes cherry blossom."a raven haired boy said placing me on my feet.

"I would if I could see."I said as everyone began to run over.

"Your blind?! But how?! You just got done playing the guitar!"he said confusion lacing his voice.

"Sakura Haruno. After talking to the rest of this council we have decided to allow you to attend this school. Although you will have to struggle a little more than others due to your poor eyesight."she began before i cut her off.

"Tsunade-san, is it? There's no need to worry about me. My eye doctor have been doing surgeries on me so that I can see. I dont have my sight back completely. Everything is still blurry, but that's why I were these sunglasses. They're perscription glasses. By next week when school starts my visson will be as good as new."I say giving her a assuring smile

"Very well then. Welcome to Konoha High."

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

So what do you guys think????I love hearing from you guys so don't be afraid to speak up😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
941K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
889K 37.7K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
263K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.