𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π„πŒππ“ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄...

By aryaxthrones

''Don't tell me what to do...'' ''I don't like it.'' Ever since the First Order has ris... More

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯γ€€οΌ΄οΌ₯οΌ­οΌ°οΌ΄γ€€οΌ―οΌ¦γ€€οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯γ€€οΌ€οΌ‘οΌ²οΌ«
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Final A/H
Sequel

Chapter 27

434 12 1
By aryaxthrones

2 days

Are you dead? You can't see anything. Everything is black. You can't move your body. Did your dreams tell the truth? Did you really deserve to die?

Suddenly you wake up. You head hurts. Your back hurts. Your whole body hurts. You open your eyes, but you immediately close them again. The light only makes your head explode. You notice where you are. You're laying on a small bed. There's bandage around your head, and your hands are tied together with some rope.

Where's Rey? You wonder. Did she die in the crash? Like she wants to answer your question, Rey walks into the room. Her face stands concerned. A big frown on her forehead appears when she notices she's awake. 

Your hand automatically goes to your neck, to feel the usual and trusting form of your necklace. Which is not here? Your heart skips a beat and you start looking for it.

'Where is my necklace?' You mumble. Rey sits down in front of you. 'Where is it?!'

'What are you talking about?'

'My necklace...' Your voice is dangerously low.

'It must have flown away in the crash..'

'I'm going to find it.' You rise from your bed, immediately realizing that it wasn't such a great idea, but you still proceed. 

Rey comes between you and the door. 'Lets not do that.. I thought you were dead only 4 days ago..' She pushes you down on the bed.

'What the hell is this?' You point at your hands, who are still tied together.

'I can't trust you.'

You scoff. 'What about this hut? You killed someone to get it?'

'No..'

'That's a shame...'

'How is your head.'

'I want my necklace back.'

'I don't have it.'

'Then find it..'

'Answer my questions first.'

You scoff again. 'I see you've taken over my tactics..' You lay your head down on a pillow. 'I feel like shit.'

'Did you have any other resistance prisoners on board of the star destroyer?'

'So you're interrogating me now? You know me better than that.'

'Answer the question..'

'Why would I? Are you going to kill me if I won't?'

'Could be. I don't know yet.'

'So I guess your friends are on their way here?' She doesn't answer. 'What happened in those three days?'

The frown appears again. 'We crashed. The ship was sabotaged. For some reason I came out almost unharmed. You didn't. Your arm was broken and you seemed dead. A few people saw the ship coming down and came for us. They took you, but left you in this hut.'

'Hmm..' 

'What?'

'You came out unharmed because I protected you.'

She scoffs. 'Yeah, sure. The one that has been tormenting me for two weeks saved me.'

'Sure, don't believe me. Ren is probably looking for me. He will have pleasure in killing you.'

'Finn will get here first!' She snaps at you.

You chuckle. 'So the traitor is coming to save you from me and Ren? I'm looking forward to that..'

'He's almost here. Ren won't come for two days because he will assume your mission is going right.'

'What mission are you talking about?'

'Delivering me to Unkar Plutt.'

'And who is that?'

'Someone I have a past with.'

'Well, it seems I have failed my mission.'

'Indeed you have..' She says before leaving the room, leaving you alone in the dark room. You still don't have your necklace. Your mother gave it to you before she was killed by the resistance. It was the face of a god. You never knew which one it was. It represented the two faces of people. Good and bad, and the thin line between them. Madness or greatness, two sides of the same coin. But as soon as you pass the line, going  back was the difficult thing. 

You sigh. Thinking about your mother is always painful. She died protecting you. She paid the price you almost made Rey pay as well. She died so you could live. Did you throw all that away?

You hear screams. You jump off the bed while running to the door. As soon as you want to open it, you notice its locked.

'Damn it, Rey...' You swear as you try opening it with your mind. You're exhausted. 

Everything hurts. You concentrate and close your eyes. You hear the sound of blasters firing at people. You hear more screams.

Your mind gives up and you fall down. You grunt as you try to get back up, but you feel the pain in your arm, which reminds you of the fact that Rey told you it was broken. 

'Shit..' You whisper. You look at the wound on it. It is red, as always. A big scar, to remind you of your weakness against the resistance, Snoke had stated. You really want to kill that man at this point. You want to kill everyone that comes into your way. Killing is your favorite thing to do in this world, and the only thing you're actually good at. 

Someone comes near the door. You crawl back onto the bed. The look opens, and you see a young man coming in the hut. He points his blaster at you. 

'Get up...' He hisses. 

You stay down, trying to get away from him. But your hands are tied, literally. He takes a step closer and you crawl back. Your back hits the wall, you can't go anywhere. 

He aggressively grabs your arm and pulls you up. You're being dragged out of the hut, and thrown down on the filthy dirt outside. You look up, and you see a few resistance members you don't recognize. Rey is nowhere to be found and you hear a familiar voice coming from behind the wall of rebels.

'Where is she?!'

Two men and a woman come walking from behind them. You see Poe Dameron, Shana and Finn standing there. Poe bows down in front of you, looking at your face. You look back at him, for a reason he looks concerned. 

'Where is Ren?' He asks. 

You don't give an answer. You refuse to say anything to that murderer.

'Where is Rey?' Finn asks. 

Weird. She just left?

'I don't know...' You whisper. 

'She was supposed to be here!' He shouts. 

'What happened?' Poe asks you.

'Ship crashed. I was here, just woke up.'

'I would like the longer version of that..'

'I would like to stab my lightsaber through your throat, will we both get what we want?'

'Shut up..' Shana mumbles. 'Poe, come here..'

Poe rises and walks towards her. 'Maybe the spies were wrong. Maybe it wasn't Rey they saw. Just someone who found the ship and carried her here..'

'Take her into the ship..' Poe commands. 

Two men pick you up by your arms, and you grunt. 

'Wait..' Shana says. 'Something is wrong..'

You chuckle. 'You jump out of a crashing ship and see what happens.'

'Take a look at her arm. Make sure she can't escape. She's dangerous.'

You can't help letting out a grin. They gently pull you up and lead you into another hut. They place you on a chair and release the rope on your wrists. They put it on your ankles, so you can't run away. 

They put a needle in your arm. Your head starts spinning and everything turns black.

//

Ben is walking through the halls of the star destroyer. (Y/N) was supposed to send a message when she arrived and when she left. She should have been back yesterday. He walks towards the ship and sees the unit of stormtroopers waiting there. 

'We are going to find her, and kill all the rebels we can get out hands on. Except for the scavenger. She's mine.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 15.4K 152
COMPLETED β™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿβ™Ÿ " A strange path, you have decided to follow." It had all started because o...
7.5K 129 35
You are a part of The Resistance and pilot one of the X-Wings. After being shot down and taken hostage by The First Order, you are interrogated about...
49.6K 1.1K 30
This is a Kylo Ren x reader where (Y/n) was part of the resistance and taken by Kylo Ren. (Y/n) spends a lot of time with Kylo and begins to realise...
64.9K 2K 37
DISCLAIMER!! CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE LAST JEDI!! #2 in Reylo 03/08/2018 After the events of The Last Jedi, Rey and Kylo Ren end up on opposite sid...