Unperfect Girl (Love Story)

Por AngelWriter_04

Alexis is a girl, who just want's to be perfect. She want's to be skinny, pretty and straight. She is none of... Mais

Alexis
Elizabeth
The roof
The kiss
instachat deep dive
long sleeves
rush
cancer stick
project
No food
Mysterious girl
The Real
one secret exposed
consent
locked
Do Not
Sad
Seen
fragile
Bruises
Depression
Help
Rough
Fighting
I'm sorry
Stop
Waiting time
Not over
Protection
I've Got You
Not just love
Home early
Why?
Spontaneous
Last words?
Blame
Healing time
Forever?
Romeo and Juliet
Yes or No?
Better.
Love and safety
Protection
Shower
Sad memories
Final boxes
First fight
Future

Strong

33 5 0
Por AngelWriter_04

Elizabeth's point of view

I woke up to Alexis whining in her sleep. As if she was scared. I gently moved some of her hair behind her ear. I just layed their stroking her side up and down. Then she sat up, awake and panicked.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a bad dream." She said. "Does that happen often? You know, waking up scared?" I asked her. "Scared? Ha, I don't get scared. " she rolled her eyes at me. "Alexis, everyone gets scared. There is nothing wrong with it." I looked at her. I could see the hickey, I left on her very visible. Still hadn't faded. What if I was to rough? What if I hurt her? I don't want to hurt her, she is already hurting.

I looked at her arms, she was covering them up. "We should clean up and wrap up your arms. Okay?" I said to her, beginning to get up. "Yeah, I guess." She replied to me." I stood up, offering my hand to help her up. She took my hand and followed me to the bathroom. She sat on the side of the bathtub. I offered my hand again to see her wrist. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. She slowly revealed them, I put ointment on them and bandage wrap.

"Your making to big of a deal. It's not even that bad." She said, looking at her arms. "Not a big deal? Alexis, your arms are covered in hundreds maybe thousands of cuts. That you gave yourself. You think that's not that bad?" I replied. A tear began rolling down my face. Alexis saw, I wiped it away. I needed to be strong for her right now.

I looked down at bandaging her arms. "I'm sorry, I will try to stop." She said. I gave her a weak smile "good. Your amazing, I wish you would see that." I said in a low voice. After I bandaged her arms, I gently layed a soft kiss on both of them. Than I looked up to kiss her.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11K 215 20
Elisabeth x y/n <3 Hi everyone ,i never done this before ,i just start to wrote this now,and just because i can't sleep,so i tought :" why don't i wr...
Invisible Por Leah

Mistério / Suspense

137K 6.7K 53
Blair, 16 years old, feels lonely and invisible. She has friends, family, but she feels unhappy. And then there's Willow, who seems to follow her eve...
318K 10.7K 40
17 year old Alexis has been abused ever since her mom died when she was 16 by her stepfather and stepbrother. She thinks she might as well die. But t...
Suicidal Por Kailyn

Não ficção

8.2K 173 15
This is the story of an abused teenage girl, Maddie. Her need to die has become overwhelming and she is trying to find a way to help herself before s...