The Bad Boy Next Door- COMPLE...

By unkn0wnx3

When Kylie loses everything and becomes pretty reckless shes sent to live with her aunt and her bestfriend Bo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
***INFO ON SEQUEL****

Chapter 33

261K 5.7K 2.3K
By unkn0wnx3

**Kylies POV**

After a long day of shopping with Ryan and Bella I was thankful to be snuggled up in my bed.

As I looked up at my ceiling my mind was flooded with random thoughts.

I was tired, physically and emotionally.

I miss Adrian.

I haven't seen him in almost a week, and it's actually killing me.

I miss the way he looks at me with his beautiful mysterious eyes, the way he gently caresses my cheek, his soft kisses that send electric bolts through my body.

All I wanted to do was lay in bed and watch sad romance movies until Adrian showed his face, but that was impossible.

Bella and Ryan are forcing me to go to this stupid party with a bunch of college kids.

A few months ago I would have jumped at the opportunity to party with hot older guys, but now it just wasn't appealing to me.

A noise from my phone brought me back to reality.

I reached over to my nightstand and picked up my phone to see a new text from Adrian.

'Babe, srry I haven't been around. Been busy. Be home Monday Love you- Adrian.'

My heart melted at the text.

In the back of my mind I knew I should be furious. Who leaves for almost a week with no explanation?

As much as I wanted to be mad, I just couldn't. I missed him so much, and there was just not enough room for anger.

He would be home in 3 days, and that was the only thing that was going to get me through this party.

*****

"You look absolutely amazing!" Bella said happily.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked at my reflection, I did look quite hot if I do say so myself.

I was wearing a short gray/silver dress with a flowery pattern on the top (PICTURE ON SIDE)

"Well you're not so bad yourself" I responded with a laugh, as I watched Bella playfully dance around with her black and white patterned dress that was very her. (PICTURE ON THE SIDE)

"So is Bobby lying somewhere unconscious in a ditch? Because that's the only way you would be able to go to this party tonight." Bella said as she did her makeup in the mirror

"Well actually all I had to do was mention that you were going to be there and he had no problem with letting me go." I said with a smirk, as I looked at Bella who was blushing like crazy.

"Shut up Ky! You know he's only letting you go because he's going."

"Yeah that's the reason." I said sarcastically.

After Bella finally stepped away from the mirror, we went down stairs where Ryan and Bobby were waiting for us.

"Oh don't you 2 girlies look drop dead gorgeous!" Ryan said enthusiastically as we walked into the living room.

"Thanks doll" I responded with a wink, as I slapped him on his butt.

I looked over to Bobby to see his jaw dropped and his wide eyes focused on Bella. As soon as she realized his eyes were on her, the rosy tint was appearing on her cheeks.

I took a moment to appreciate the cuteness of this situation, but as soon as Bobby came back to his senses he took on his famous role of 'over protective male'.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" Bobby yelled as soon as he pulled his eyes away from Bella.

"A dress..." I said in a tone that made his anger rise.

"Looks more like a shirt! Kylie were going to a college party, and you're going looking like a ....a..."

"A....what?" I asked annoyed.

"A...a prostitute!" He said flustered.

"Seriously? Aren't you being a little over dramatic?" i asked.

"No! Now go upstairs and put on a scarf, a sweat jacket, some sweatpants, anything!" Bobby said as he attempted to push me up towards the stairs.

"Maybe a nun's outfit?" Ryan suggested as he tried to hold back his laughter.

"Come on Bobby, this is fine. I know for a fact that there will be girls at this party wearing a lot less." I said.

"I know...it's just look at you...you're...like a girl. I know what boys want to do with girls and it's not good." He said in defeat.

"Just figured it out? Bobby are you saying I look pretty?" I asked with a smile.

"Too pretty." He said with a smirk.

"So talking about boys, do you think you're going to survive without you're boo tonight?" Ryan asked.

"I think I'll manage." I replied sarcastically. Even though in the back of my mind I was questioning myself.

"All I know is Bobby might be right. Even if you wear a bag over your head with the word 'taken' on it, it still won't stop all the horn dogs from hitting on you." Ryan said.

"Aw stop it, you're making me blush." I said with an overly dramatic smile.

"There right though Kylie so be careful." Bella said.

"You guys worry too much, honestly what could go wrong?" I said.

***

**Adrian's POV**

It was taking all my will power and strength not to strangle Michelle.

I spent almost the whole week with her and it was killing me.

I had to remind myself that I was doing this so Kylie could be safe and we could be together like a normal couple.

Honestly by my second date with Michelle, I knew she was in love with me. It was like she was never out of love with me. She was making this all too easy.

The only problem I had, besides wanting to kill her, was making sure that no one I knew saw us. Yesterday if Kylie would have seen me at the mall with her, I don't know what I would have done. The thought of Kylie seeing me with Michelle and leaving me, scared me to death.

If Kylie would have seen me I don't think she would understand why I had to do this. Suffering a few days with Michelle was a small price to pay so that I could be with Kylie and have a normal life. I wouldn't have to worry about whose coming after me; I wouldn't have to keep things from her.

I missed Kylie so much.

I couldn't get away from Michelle long enough to call or text Kylie, this whole week she was by my side. Whenever I attempted to text or call anyone she would give me the 3rd degree, asking who I was talking to, Why I was talking to them, What I was saying, and so much more.

So when I finally was alone, I used the opportunity to call Kevin.

"Kevin she's head over heels for me, I could tell she was in love with me by the end of our first date." I said.

"I don't doubt that at all. But that's not the key part of my plan. She needs to actually think you love and care for her, and I don't think she's convinced." He said.

"She is convinced; she thinks that Im madly in love with her!" I said with frustration.

"Listen to me Grant; you need me so I would think twice about raising my tone if I were you. Take her to that party tomorrow night; prove to me she thinks you love her. If you do then you could end it with Michelle the next day, but if not, you're going to spend a lot more time with her."

"So you're going to be there tomorrow night?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. All you need to worry about it proving me wrong." Kevin said before hanging up.

I ran my hand through my hair out of frustration.

The anger was rising through me. All I wanted to do was punch something, and release it all, but I couldn't.

Tomorrow night at that party I was going to put on the best show of my life, and make it obvious to everyone that I love Michelle.

****

I grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to me. I bent my head down so my mouth was right beside her ear.

"You look so sexy tonight..." I whispered to her, she giggled in response.

"I'm so happy that you came back into my life." I whispered, as I gently ran my hands down the sides of her body, feeling her shiver as my hands reached the bottom of the dress.

"I knew you cared about me, even though you're not the best at expressing it." She responded.

"Don't worry I will." I replied with a wink.

"Well I got a few ways for you to express it, but first we dance." She said as she turned to face me and pulled me towards the middle of the room into the sea of dancing bodies.

This was a lot harder then I imagined.

The music was so loud; I could feel the vibrations running through the walls. The house was packed with obnoxious drunk people. All I wanted to do was leave, but I knew I couldn't.

I had to keep in mind that I was doing this for Kylie...

***

**Kylies POV**

"Kylie you're not leaving my side." Bobby said as we approached the door.

I couldn't respond cause I was too busy looking at the drunken people stumbling across the front lawn, and others who were sitting on a couch that looks like it belonged inside, smoking weed. I could already tell this wasn't going to be a good time.

Bella pushed passed us and banged on the front door, when finally it opened to reveal one of the hottest guys I've ever met...and to top it all off he was shirtless. He has blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, and of course an amazing body.

I was too focused on this beautiful Greek Gods amazing body to notice Bella hugging him, and laughing.

"You're drooling." Ryan whispered to me, bringing me back to reality.

"So Dylan, these are my friends, Bobby, Ryan, and Kylie." Bella said gesturing to each of us.

When she pointed to me, Dylan gave me a wide charming smile that was making me blush.

"Well hey guys, come on it." Dylan said.

"I don't think your b.f would like you staring at another guy like he was a piece of meat." Ryan said as we walked through the door.

"Oh stop." I said.

When we got inside I tried my best to follow Bella and everyone, but it was hard to make it through the crowd of drunk people.

When we finally made it into the kitchen, there was more room to move. But unfortunately the music was so loud, it was impossible to hear what anyone was saying.

I noticed Bobby and Bella were standing close to each other whispering, and Ryan was nowhere to be found. So that left me standing awkwardly in the kitchen with my red solo cup.

I felt someone come up beside me as I took another sip of my drink, I saw it was Bella's brother but now he was wearing a shirt, which made it easier to look at him without staring like a creep.

His mouth was moving but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

I pointed to my ears and shook my head, hoping the he got the message.

He came closer to me, and bent his head down towards my face. Immediately my heart started to race, what was he doing? Was he going to kiss me? He's not Adrian...

But all those thoughts faded when I heard his voice by my ear.

"How long do you know my sister?" He said into my ear.

"I just met her this year, when I moved here." I answered back.

"So do you like it here?" He asked

"Yeah, it's different." I answered.

Before he could respond a drunken girl came stumbling into the kitchen. The girl pushed into me, which made me push into Dylan.

My chest was pressed against his, and I attempted to push back the blush that was trying to fight it way onto my cheek, but I could tell by the smirk on Dylan's face that he noticed.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly.

"I didn't mind." He said with a laugh.

"You want to go inside? Im sure there's gotta be a room with quiet sober people." He said.

Something in my gut was telling me not to go, how could I talk this gorgeous guy when I had a boyfriend I loved.

"Uhm...uh..Before we go I should probably let you know I have a boyfriend." I said, immediately wishing that I could take it back.

"Hey listen as lucky as your boyfriend is, I was just asking if you wanted to talk, not a marriage proposal." He said with a laugh.

Again I could feel the warmth returning to my cheeks.

"Well Im not embarrassed." I said sarcastically.

"Don't be, if you didn't tell me about your boyfriend, I probably would have hit on you." He said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Well there's no harm in talking, and I honestly would rather be talking to you then get bombarded by another drunken person" I said with a smile.

"Right this way." He said in a British accent.

I followed him through the kitchen doors into the living room which was even more packed then it was an hour ago.

"Hey kylie I gotta go deal with something, apparently some guys are going in the pool." Dylan said.

"So?" I asked puzzled.

"We don't have a pool..." He said, making me laugh.

"We'll have fun." I said.

"Yeah right. I'm taking a rain check on that talk!" He said to me with a smile before exiting the house.

I let out a sigh as I stood in between the crowd of people.

What was I supposed to do now?

I searched the crowd of people for a familiar face. Maybe Bobby, Bella, or Ryan were somewhere in this mess.

But what I found was something I wasn't expecting.

Something that couldn't have been real.

Something that made my heart burst into a million pieces.

Adrian Grant was kissing another girl...

***

It was as if everyone in this house was paused, and the only thing that I saw was Adrian and this girl.

Adrian was holding her around the waist, and her arms were wrapped around his neck.

He was kissing her.

A her, who was not me.

When he finally pulled away from this girl he looked down and smiled at her, and then he gently caressed her face.

His gentle touch that I missed so much was being used on another girl.

I couldn't comprehend what was going on.

I didn't even realize that I was standing there in the center of dozens of dancing bodies. Staring at the boy that I loved, clearly loving someone else.

They exchanged a few words, and then the girl left Adrian standing there alone.

He watched her walk away, and as soon as she was out of sight his eyes were roaming around the room...until they landed on me.

I wanted to scream, cry, run anything...but I couldn't. I was standing there frozen solid.

When his eyes met mine, his cool nonchalant expression quickly changed into misery, fear, shock, and so many other emotions.

As he began to push through the crowd to reach me, I finally got the energy to move.

I ran to the door as quickly as I could without looking back.

I exited the house, and continued on running down the road. I don't know where I was going, all I knew what that I needed to get far away from here.

When I heard him call my name, it just gave me another reason to keep on running.

I could feel the cold wind create goose bumps on my arm as I ran.

The father I went, the darker it got.

The house we were in was some fraternity on campus, so I assumed I would soon be getting to a place where I could use a phone.

But I never got to that place.

Because as soon as I saw a light in the far distance I felt the hard cold object hit the back of my head, and everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so guys i know its been a while since I last updated, Ive just been so busy with school & stuff. I sstarted this chapter yesterday & then my wi-fi wasnt working, and then wen I went to go finish it today I like deleted half of it and had to rewrite it, so it feels like ive been writing this forever, and frankly im sick of this chapterrrr. BUT i did my bestttt, its not really proofread cause Im way to tired a the moment.

Hope you enjoyed.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, & FAN<3- the more the faster the update:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.3K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
314K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...
68.5K 933 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
21.9K 386 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...