Life Changing

By Teenwolfmk55

Cleo McCall; Scott's baby sister, the girl who's always sick... Cleo is constantly sick, her immune system... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
So, who wants a part two?
Her life changed

Chapter 4

3.8K 79 8
By Teenwolfmk55

I was walking to my class, Scott and Stiles snuck up on me, I groaned, glaring at them. They both smiled,
Stiles said" Scott here, is going to Allison's to study."
I said" Please, you mean study but making out even possibly sex?"
" Told you so."
Scott groaned" I can't tell you anything, man."
" Tell him he better not screw up, because we live vicariously through him."
I said" We?! You mean me, because I literally have to live vicariously through him, he won't let me have any fun."
Scott said" If I let you have fun... will you stop living vicariously through me?"
" No, sorry."
" It was a long shot, anyways." He kissed my head,
" Hey, so what were you doing last night?"
" In bed."
" Then why did I hear your window open?"
" Because it's hot in my room."
" Whatever you say."
" Why weren't you asleep?"
" I believe you, bye!" I tried to walk away, but he hugged me," I couldn't fall asleep, my brain kept playing."
" Melatonin."
" Mela-not gonna happen. It knocks me out and I don't like being in deep sleep state. It's harder to wake up from a nightmare."
" Fine, but you've gotta block out your mind."
" I'll try." I kissed his cheek," Can I have a dollar and 25 cents?"
" For?"
" Soda."
" Fine." He gave me the amount, ruffling my hair,
" Thanks! Love you! Love you too, Stiles!"
They said" Love you too."

I walked out of school, heading towards Scott, then I saw Derek fall onto the ground in front of Stiles' jeep. Oh, no! Not here! No, no! I took a deep breathe then quickly walked over there. Scott got onto his knees next to Derek,
Scott asked" What are you doing here?"
Derek said" I was shot."
Stiles said" He's not looking so good, dude."
I said" Why aren't you healing?"
Derek said" I can't. It was a different kind of bullet."
Stiles said" A silver bullet?"
" No, you idiot."
Scott said" Wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours."
" What? Who said 48 hours?"
" The one who shot you." Derek grimaced, his eyes glowed," What are you doing? Stop that."
" That's what I'm trying to tell you. I can't." The cars were honking more and more,
" Derek, get up. Help me put him in your car." Scott lifted Derek up, putting him into the jeep, I jumped into the back.
" I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used."
" How the hell am I supposed to do that?"
" She's an argent. She's with them."
" Why should I help you?"
" Because you need me."
" Fine, I'll try. Hey, get him out of here."
Stiles said" I hate you for this so much." He drove off, I sighed, this is so gonna be a long day.

We were driving down the road, Scott was taking forever, he just texted Stiles back.
Stiles said" Come on. Try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."
Derek said" Almost where?"
" Your house."
" What? No, you can't take me there."
" I can't take you to your own house?"
" Not when I can't protect myself." Stiles pulled over,
" What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?"
" Not yet. I have a last resort."
" What do you mean? What last resort?" Derek pulled up his sleeve, showing the entry," Oh, my god! What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out."
" Start the car. Now."
" I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look. In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out onto the middle of the road and leave you for dead."
" Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth." Stiles was also still scared of Derek, so the engine started. I was staring at the entry wound,
I said" Did you even attempt to clean it? Or maybe even bandage it?"
" No."
" So, you just let it bleed all night?" He looked at me," Very smart, Derek. Did you even think about the scent your blood leaves? That's stronger than odor, what if the hunters have hounds or something? And what if the alpha can track you?"
" Why are you worried about me?"
" Because whether you decide to acknowledge it, you're still the same kid I met in the hospital."
Stiles said" What?!"
" Stiles, mind your own business. And if you tell Scott, I'll leak your entire web browser history and your obsession with Lydia Martin in those small little notes you have hidden in a shoe box in your closet."
" I'll shut up now."
" Good for you." I kissed his cheek, he huffed, I sighed, leaning back, this is so not good!

It's dark, and Scott hasn't found anything yet and now he's trapped at the argents for dinner!
Stiles said" What am I supposed to do with him?" He was on the phone with Scott, I was listening in with my ear near the phone.
Scott said" Take him somewhere! Anywhere!"
" And by the way, he's starting to smell."
" Like what?"
" Like death."
" Okay. Take him to the animal clinic."
" What about your boss?"
" He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."
" You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you."
Derek asked" Did you find it? Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right? Then think about this. The alpha calls you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, you either kill with him or you get killed. So if you want to stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet." He hung up, I looked at Stiles, oh, come on, Scott!

We got to the animal clinic, Derek sat on some bags of dog chow,
Stiles asked" Does Nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you?"
Derek said" It's a rare form of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet."
" Why?"
" Because I'm gonna die without it." Stiles texted Scott back, I looked at Derek, Nordic blue monkshood? Nordic blue... I've read that somewhere, only if I could remember the words!
We walked into the clinic, Derek pulled off his shirt,
Stiles said" You know, that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night's sleep couldn't take care of."
Derek said" When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me."
" Positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?"
" If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time, last resort..."
" Which is?"
" You're gonna cut off my arm."

Scott was taking to long and Derek was set on cutting his freakin' arm off.
Stiles said" What if you bleed to death?"
Derek said" It'll heal if it works."
" Look, I don't know if I can do this."
" Why not?"
" Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!"
" You faint at the sight of blood?"
" No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm!"
" All right, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head."
" Okay, you know, I'm so not buying your threats anymore." Derek grabbed him by the shirt," Oh, my god! Okay. All right, bought, sold, totally, I'll do it. I'll do it. What? What are you doing?" Derek puked up black liquid, I gulped," Holy god! What the hell is that?"
" It's my body, it is trying to heal itself."
" Well, it's not doing a very good job of it."
" Now, you gotta do it now."
" Look, honestly, I don't think I can."
" Just do it!"
I said" Stiles, don't you dare!" Derek stared at him,
" Oh, my god. Okay. Oh, my god. All right, here we go!" He put the saw against Derek's arm,
I heard Scott say" Stiles?"
" Scott?"
" What the hell are you doing?!"
" Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares."
Derek said" Did you get it?" Scott handed him the bullet,
" What're you gonna do with it?"
" I'm gonna... I'm..." He fell, the bullet dropping and down into a vent,
Scott said" No, don't! No, no!" He ran for the bullet,
Stiles said" Derek? Derek, come on. Wake up! Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?"
" I don't know! I can't reach it."
" He's not waking up! I think he's dying. I think he's dead."
" Just hold on!" I held Derek's head on my lap, come on, Derek!," I got it! I got it!"
" Please don't kill me for this!" I gently put Derek's head on the ground and walked to Scott," Ugh! Ow! God!" He punched Derek, as hard as he could, Derek woke up.
Derek said" Give it!" Scott lifted Derek up, Derek stood up, biting the bullet and pouring out the wolfsbane powder. He took out a lighter and lit it on fire, he scooped it up, putting it onto the bullet wound and into the skin. He screamed in pain, he fell to the ground, screaming, but the bullet wound healed.
Stiles said" That was awesome! Yes!"
Scott asked" Are you okay?"
Derek said" Except for the agonizing pain?"
Stiles said" I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Derek looked at him, Stiles got behind Scott a little more.
Scott said" Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone. You got that? And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything."
Derek said" You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?"
" Why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are!"
" Yeah, I can show you exactly how nice they are."
" What do you mean?"

Scott went with Derek while Stiles was taking me home,
Stiles asked" So what was that about you knowing Derek?"
I said" I said to drop it."
" Just asking."
" We met 6 years ago... the day his house was burnt down, his family mostly gone. I was roaming the hallway, looking for my mom, and I met him. He helped me find my mom, and he left. But before they left Beacon Hills, he would come visit every now and then, talk to me for a few hours. Then he'd send letters when they left, until they stopped about a year ago."
" When you left the hospital?"
" Yep."
" But how did me or scott not notice him?"
" You guys would be at school, mom would be working. I was in my room alone and bored, he'd come in and treat me normally. Like I was a normal little girl with nothing wrong with her."
" That's how Scott and I treat you."
" Yeah, I know, I think that's why I liked him so much. He just reminded me that even if I was always sick or injured, I was still normal, I could do whatever a normal girl could do."
" You think Scott and I baby you, don't you?"
" Yeah, but I know it's good natured. Scott, he just doesn't want to loose me."
" I don't either."
" Hey, if anything happens to me, Stiles, I want you to have this." I ripped out a piece of paper from my journal.
" What is it?"
" My will."
" What?! No way!"
" Yes way! This is just if anything was to ever happen to me in the near future."
" Fine, fine, but why me?"
" Because you're my best friend." He smiled, ruffling my hair," Just only read it if something happens, okay?"
" Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 199 36
Yumi is the new manager of the karasuno highs Volleyball team. Everything runs smoothly since Yumi is the younger sister of Daichi. It's really nice...
91.1K 1.6K 10
Izzy Laura Hale, Daughter of Derek Hale aka Sourwolf! Of course Izzy isn't his real daughter as in he doesn't know who's her mother, he found her in...
91.3K 2K 37
hope mikaelson is a tribrid, only one of her kind, her power knows only one limit, the one she sets for herself. her humanity is her weak spot and he...
1.4K 53 20
A young girl leaves her home and finds her way to Neverland. She is the first ever Lost Girl and she brings a new light to who Peter Pan really is, b...