Meant to Be....Why Me?

By hubbaluvsya

Alyssa was a forster child for 13 years of her life. But one day a Hot guy adoupts her and don't only takes h... More

C1.............
C2.........
C3............
C4.........................
C5..................
C6..........................
C7...................................
C8.....................
C9...............
C10....................
C11....................
C12.................
C13..................
C14......................
C16............
C17.............
C18.............
C19........................
C20...........................

C15.................

1.5K 35 7
By hubbaluvsya

Alyssa P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready?" he asked when he finally came up to us.

"Ready for what?" Sierra said looking at me with a confused look on her face.

"Oh, I forgot to ask her if she wanted to come, Well do you want to go out and eat with us." I said turning around so that Devin wouldn't see my face. Then I winked at her and mouthed the words 'help me'.

She smirked at me and then stepped away from me so that she could face Devin.

"Sure, it'll be fun right, Alyssa?" She said as I turned around slowly and cursed her silently as I put a fake smile onto my face and nodded.

"Well, then lets got." he said as he walked away and we followed him to a dark blue Toyota.

As we followed him I made sure to give CC a dirty look and when I did, she just returned it mouthing your welcome. Then she push me into him making me run into his back.

"I'm sorry" I said quickly as he just smiled at me.

"It's ok" he said smiling down at me and then opening the car door for me so that I could sit in the passenger seat.

"Yup, she sure is cults" Sierra said as she giggled and got into the back seat.

I shot her a glare so that she would shut up, but instead she started to giggle. Devin started to giggled to as he closed my door and walked to the driver side of the car and got in.

He started the car and we were off.

After a few minutes of driving Sierra was the first to speak.

"Soooo, where are we going" she said poking her head in the front seat.

"I Don't know were to you guys want to go" Devin said looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"I Don't Care where we go" I said looking out the window watching the pretty houses pass by one by one.

"We should go to burger King, I love Burger King" Sierra said sounding like a little kid again saying it all to fast.

"Fine by me" Devin said

"How bout you Alysaa?" He said stopping at a traffic light.

"Ok" I said wanting this day to end.

10 minutes later we got to Burger King and ordered our food. Devn stayed in the line to get our food while me and Sierra had to find a booth to sit in. I slid into the booth near the windows and expected Sierra to sit next to me, but she purposely slid in the seat across from me and then put her legs up so that no one could sit by her.

"Sierra" I said after a few minutes of starring at her.

"Yes" she said in a playful voice, looking at me up and down.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked her putting my head in my hands in frustrated .

"What could you possibly mean?" she said in the same playful voice.

"Will you remember if, I snap your head off?" I asked with an evil smirk on my face.

"No" She said crossing her arms in front of her chest and shaking her head.

"Come on, Sierra don't de like that. I don't want to sit by him." I said in a pleading voice.

"Why, he's hot!" she whispered loudly to me.

"Well I don't like him and I'm starting to get the feeling that he likes me in a way that I don't want him to." I said. by the time I was done saying that sentence I had to inhale deeply.

"Oh my god Alyssa, I was wondering why people and by people, I mean most of the hoe's at school were looking at you like that, but now I know why, Thanks for telling me that the new hot kid asked you out" She said blowing a puff of air out at the end.

"Listen, I didn't want to go, I only said yes, because I didn't want to hurt his feeling ok. And I don't think he's hot I think he ok, The only person in my mind that I think is hot is Nickolas." I said.

"Gosh Alyssa, you really need to learn how to say no." she said

"Well, shut up, cause he's coming" i said glancing up to see Devin heading towards our booth with a full try of food.

"What I miss?" he asked when he sat down next to me.

"Nothing" we said at the same time a little to quickly and then we looked at each other with small grins on our faces.

"I'm not going to ask" he said as we grabbed our food and dug in. YUM!

We were in the car again and we were next to the foster home and about to drop Sierra off. Honestly I think he should drop me off home first cause at this point I don't trust me or him in this car alone. If your thinking in that way you better wipe it from your minds cause I don't mean it in the way your thinking.

If were alone in this car I think he's going to try to touch me again like how he was doing when we were at Burger King. When we were at Burger King he would put him hands under the table and try to touch my knee, my hands or even the inside of my thighs. I told him to stop but he didn't listen and continued. So eventually I got tried of it and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He was mad at me but got over it in two minutes and then we decided it was a good time to leave.

I knew he liked me and I just had to be stupid and agree to go out with him after school. Here I am think what's the worst that can happen. Well now I have my answer.

The car stop and Sierra said her good byes to me and Devin and then left.

The car started to move again and every time the car would stop at a stop sign or a red light he would look over at me. But I would just ignore him and look out side the window.

We finally got to my house and he stopped and turned the car off and then looked at me. I was about to open the car door, but he stopped me by looking all the car door.

"That's not funny let me out." I said harshly

"We need to talk" he said just as harshly as I did.

"We don't need to talk about shit, what you need to do is to unlock this door so that I could go home!" I yelled at him.

"Alyssa, stop yelling!" he yelled back at me.

"Maybe you should...." He cut me off by covering my mouth with his hand. I struggled to get his hand off my mouth but it was no use.

"Listen Alyssa I'm sorry, ok. I should have never touched you that way and when you told me to stop I should've listened to you." he said slowly.

He uncovered my mouth and then the doors unlocked.

I opened the door to get out and stepped out the car.

"Aren't you going to say something like it's ok or your forgiven?" he asked

"Nope, but I do have something to say" I said as I smile a him sweetly.

"And what's that?" he asked smiling back at me.

"Fuck you" I said with a smile on my face then turned around and went up to the door. Open the door then slammed it behind me. I slammed it so hard that it echoed throw the house.

"Looks like someone had a bad day at school" someone said from behind me.

I knew all to well who that person was and hearing that voice bought a smile to my face.

"You guessed it" I said taking my coat off and hanging it up.

"Well I could make it all better" Nickolas said wrapping his arms around my waist as he kissed my cheek.

"Aren't you suppose to be at work today?" I asked as his warm lips touch my cheek and went down to my neck.

"Yup, but I came home early, there was an emergence" he mumbled onto my skin.

"What emergence?" I asked unable to speak with his lips on me.

"I had to see you" he said with most sweetest voice ever, that I almost melted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 18 21
Alyssa is 17 years old but is unhappy with her life so what happens when she decides to change it. When she meets Carlos her life is starting to look...
574 15 8
Jane is divorced with Declan for fifteen years. They have a daughter, Julia that's seventeen years old. Everything beyond awful is about to change th...
369K 11.6K 35
⚠️ WROTE THIS YEARS AGO ITS TERRIBLE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ The Abuse life ain't no joke to RyanDestiny . Come with her and see her life as its ge...
93.3K 2K 51
her name was olivia.