C15.................

Alyssa P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready?" he asked when he finally came up to us.

"Ready for what?" Sierra said looking at me with a confused look on her face.

"Oh, I forgot to ask her if she wanted to come, Well do you want to go out and eat with us." I said turning around so that Devin wouldn't see my face. Then I winked at her and mouthed the words 'help me'.

She smirked at me and then stepped away from me so that she could face Devin.

"Sure, it'll be fun right, Alyssa?" She said as I turned around slowly and cursed her silently as I put a fake smile onto my face and nodded.

"Well, then lets got." he said as he walked away and we followed him to a dark blue Toyota.

As we followed him I made sure to give CC a dirty look and when I did, she just returned it mouthing your welcome. Then she push me into him making me run into his back.

"I'm sorry" I said quickly as he just smiled at me.

"It's ok" he said smiling down at me and then opening the car door for me so that I could sit in the passenger seat.

"Yup, she sure is cults" Sierra said as she giggled and got into the back seat.

I shot her a glare so that she would shut up, but instead she started to giggle. Devin started to giggled to as he closed my door and walked to the driver side of the car and got in.

He started the car and we were off.

After a few minutes of driving Sierra was the first to speak.

"Soooo, where are we going" she said poking her head in the front seat.

"I Don't know were to you guys want to go" Devin said looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"I Don't Care where we go" I said looking out the window watching the pretty houses pass by one by one.

"We should go to burger King, I love Burger King" Sierra said sounding like a little kid again saying it all to fast.

"Fine by me" Devin said

"How bout you Alysaa?" He said stopping at a traffic light.

"Ok" I said wanting this day to end.

10 minutes later we got to Burger King and ordered our food. Devn stayed in the line to get our food while me and Sierra had to find a booth to sit in. I slid into the booth near the windows and expected Sierra to sit next to me, but she purposely slid in the seat across from me and then put her legs up so that no one could sit by her.

"Sierra" I said after a few minutes of starring at her.

"Yes" she said in a playful voice, looking at me up and down.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked her putting my head in my hands in frustrated .

"What could you possibly mean?" she said in the same playful voice.

"Will you remember if, I snap your head off?" I asked with an evil smirk on my face.

"No" She said crossing her arms in front of her chest and shaking her head.

"Come on, Sierra don't de like that. I don't want to sit by him." I said in a pleading voice.

"Why, he's hot!" she whispered loudly to me.