Bounded

By Merome_shipper

Part of the Marked Series EnderXAleks More

Not The Best First Impression
Wild Evenings
Enchanted Playmate
The Race
Interrupted at the Gala
Light in the Dark
The Fire in You
Family of Yours
Family of Yours pt.2
Mind of His Own
A Elegant Arse
To be Selfish With You
Cursed to the End
Clear my Mind
Practically Mine
The Return of the King

Into the Rut

1K 17 18
By Merome_shipper

Aleks'POV

I sat nearby as Ender was fitted for his formal robes, of course, it wasn't much of an option for me to wait back in my room as he kept thinking that Arthur would try something.

A yawn passed it's way as I laid comfortably on the couch not too far from the angels taking Ender's measurements and chatting amongst each other over the type of fabric he'd look best in.

"Aleks?" I only waved my hand as I curled my tail up, nearly dozing off from sitting for hours while Ender put up with Notch's requests.

"Hm?" I lazily opened my eyes and looked at him, just the soft look he gave me had me melting on the spot.

"Nevermind, get some rest. We're nearly done here alright?" I nodded sleepily as I curled up some more. Sleep taking me in an instant.

Ender's POV

For half an hour I watched Aleks sleep from the mirrors that surrounded me. Smiling calmly as I finished up with the fitting of my robes for tomorrow evening.

"That's that, your majesty. Thank you for attending your fitting" I nodded my head at the group with a smile.

"Of course, my crowning wouldn't be complete without the help of you wonderful ladies. Do take care and I'll see you all tomorrow" The four bowed politely as they began their cleanup and I walked towards Aleks upon pulling on my original cloak.

My body seized once I was before him, his heat hit me in waves as it only got stronger. I shivered, bending to pick him up. The fact that he only moaned my name nearly made me claim him right then and there.

It wasn't an option to teleport while he was asleep. I didn't want to make him nauseous, so I swallowed deeply as I quickly left with him in my arms.  Holding Aleks close to my body as I slightly quickened my pace, stretching my wings to get to his room as fast as possible not wanting to spend so much time out since other males could very well respond to his heat and steal his attention away from me. My over-possesiveness left as I breathed in relief once I landed before his door. Quickly I entered, sighing calmly when I walked over to his bed and laid him down.

I shook my head to hopefully rid myself of the rather sinful thoughts going through my head. It was madness as I walked off to a chair not too far off and sitting down. Glaring at the obvious bulge in my slacks.

My rut was going to rush everything.

With a sigh I brought myself out of the confines of my slacks. Sneaking a glance at Aleks who laid with his back towards me. I needed to make this fast.

With a moment's hesitation I wrapped  my hand around my length, silencing myself from the moan that almost slipped past.

For Aleks' sake, I needed to be quiet. Slowly I worked myself but as my thoughts became more rapid, so did my hand.

I could just imagine Aleks before me, how his hands would wrap around me. Milking me as he tried to shy away from my watchful gaze.

Aleks

My thoughts ran to how he'd be as bold to even ride me on this chair had me groaning softly as I bucked my hips, the hold I had on myself was impressive considering he was right there. I could fuck him so hard in that bed of his, he'd no longer doubt that I was serious on making him mine.

Whether or not I had all my memories.

"Aleks...!"

How would he even feel around me? Of course he was tight around my tail but my dick on the other hand? I jumped at feeling a hand on my thigh. I snapped my eyes open and flushed brightly seeing Aleks sitting between my legs. My body locked in place as my hands moved on their own accord to grip the arms of the chair.

"Aleks...?" I was visibly confused as I came to realize that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't move anything aside from my head. My gaze stuck to his.

"Need help?" He shifted as a blush adored his cheeks. My eyes widened, memories of breaching that room with him when I was a prince. The guard.

His hypnosis

"I'll.... I'll handle it...in my room, just please Aleks...let me go" I tried reasoning. Curious I smelt the air, his heat was to a minimal. For some reason I was relieved with that, yet even so I continued to try to fight against him.

"Let you go?..." He laughed softly, shaking his head slightly.

"How many times did you make me cum Ender?" Aleks purred from between my legs, I continued to try to pry my body from his hypnosis.

"Aleks...!" I begged, desperately trying to figure out how to leave, how I would even convince myself to leave the second I sprung free.

"Twice? Three times?.....Four perhaps" I moaned sinfully when he dragged his tongue against my length.

"Twice! It..it was twice...!" He chuckled softly as he caressed me in his hands. I groaned as I wanted so badly to will myself away. Yet I cried aloud while throwing my head back so hard I'm sure the wall cracked, and all Aleks did was kiss the tip.

"I do want to be generous.... and reward you, helping me out during the harshness of my heat......My dear king" My eyes widened as I looked back down at him, those lust filled golden eyes of his held me captive as I watched in anticipation once he opened his mouth to the head of my dick.

"Aleks... please!" I shook my head in disbelief, biting my lip so hard blood seeped into my mouth. He was mischievous as a fact, the second his mouth wrapped around the head of my dick I knew I lost.

"Fuck!" I slacked against his hypnotic hold on me, laying my head lax against the head of the chair I sat in as he worked me, milked me, all with that mouth of his. My hips bucked against my own control along with each bob of his head.

The fact that he wasn't heat driven to even do this amazed me. Yet my rut was biting at the surface, the need to claim him was overpowering, especially after my canines extended.

That alone meant trouble

"Wait....Wait!" I pleaded, shaking as I looked down at him becoming mesmerized as he took as much as he could in his mouth while his hands worked what was left. Right above my ever sensitive knot.

"Hmm? Oh, pay attention to this?" Aleks asked with a purr upon pulling off. He was playful as his tongue got dangerously close, I shook my head at him softly, yet my eyes rolled back when he sucked on it.

"Ngh...! Aleks!," His hands worked me faster as I moaned, I could feel myself dripping from my tip. "Please...! You can't-!"

"Are you gonna cum Ender?" He asked, I shivered violently as I glared at him. My rut driving me completely nuts as it took over me, if he wanted this, he's going to see it through or I'll be damned.

"You....better....swallow" I snarled at him, Aleks' eyes widened but did wrap his mouth around me once again, this time I welcomed the pleasure he brought me, eagerly bucking my hips against his control on me. My climax ate at me the longer I tried to hold out. But once Aleks started giving attention to my knot again? It was over as I struggled to keep my mouth shut aside from the whimper of his name.

"Ender?" I lazily opened my eyes to take in his flushed face while he cleaned his lips. My length still hard in his hands as he looked up at me, expectingly.

"Hn.." I twitched as I surrendered to his hold on me, at least this way I didn't need to worry about holding myself back from mating with him.

"Are you alr-"

"Suck" If possible, his face reddened even more but he smiled widely at me.

"I did good?" I chuckled, yearning to run my hands through his hair.

"Beautifully..." Aleks cheered to himself while I pushed my rut back in its depths. Well, tried mainly. Aleks had wrapped his mouth around me again and pleasure swarmed my entire body.

"Bad time?" The hold on my body partially lifted as Aleks nearly pulled off, however I held him down with my free hand as I howled in pleasure before I glared at my Master who stood at the door, gratefully it was closed.

"Yes" I snarled at him, bucking my hips to urge Aleks to continue. Herobrine definitely does not care.

"Welp forget it....Dunno how long you'll be....busy, so I'll leave you to it. I'll steer Notch away for you little dragon" Aleks whimpered around my length as he looked up at me, his face ablaze as I continue to hold him down. It was my rut controlling me as I thrusted deeply in his mouth and groaned to watch his eyes spark the slightest of lust.

"He says thank you" Master nodded his head and left as soon as he arrived. With that I let go of Aleks as he pulled off, I was about to apologise for my rudeness yet he began playing with the knot, making me cry out.

"Aleks! I'm... I'm sorry...my rut...!" I growled in the back of my throat as I glared down at him seeing those gold orbs staring right back at me. His hypnotic hold on me in full effect as he made me watch him.

And by gods above I wasn't going to look away, especially not when he took me back in his mouth and I witnessed myself thrusting in his mouth. Hearing those muffled moans of his. Breaking me with the smallest caress of his tongue.

My hips bucked more and more the closer I got to my climax. Aleks continued working me, switching from sucking me off to abusing my knot. And all I could do was go along for the ride.

"Aleks...." His name came off as a whisper as I warned him and not a second later did he wrap his mouth around me, drinking everything I had to give.

Once I was able to think clearly I could only look at Aleks helplessly. There was a small part of me that was ashamed that I was still hard, twitching eagerly in his hands.

"Still so active.....Again?" The way he looked at me was enough to make me beg for him. To stop or continue? I couldn't tell anymore.

"....Aleks!" My eyes shut tightly when he went right to the knot, sucking, licking, nipping at it. Everything drove me insane. He got better with each time. I was lax on the chair, my head lazily thrown back while my body twitched and bucked. Urging him to have me, to take what he wanted and use me.

Although his mouth was busy working my length I heard it. It was clear as day as I looked down at him in disbelief, meeting those golden eyes of his, filled with determination.

Fuck my mouth

My body moved on its own, my hands gripping his hair as I struggled to decide if I wanted to fight against his control again or just let him, my mouth agape as I felt myself thrust and my length went straight to the back of his throat.

"Hn! Oh fuck Aleks!" I moaned aloud, everything felt amazing, even the vibrations from him moaning around me. Aleks was a trooper as he took my length with ease, almost swallowing my whole dick enough to reach the knot. And those eyes....the way they trained on it, urging me to force myself deeper so he could reach it.

"I can't....Aleks please...!" Against my own will, I forced myself deeper like he wanted. Drool running down my chin as he managed to lick at the base of my knot, my eyes rolled back as I was forced to surrender to the mind numbing pleasure I felt. I hardly registered when my hands went back to grip the arms of the chair so Aleks could pull back to properly take the next load.

I couldn't fight against him, not in this state.

"It's always so much...One more?" Why ask if you were just going to do it anyway?

"Please..... please I beg you..." I weakly shook my head as I couldn't even hold it up straight to look at him properly. Fighting against him and my rut, along with climaxing three times? I was beyond tired.

"Ender?" My eyes shut as exhaustion wrapped my conscience. It was a chore to open them again. Relieved to see those eyes, even if they were filled with concern.

"Please... I'll kneel Aleks... anything just...bed.." I begged. He laughed softly, as did I and welcomed his kiss. Nearly dropping when he dropped his hold on me.

"Come on, to bed with you... It's late enough" With a chuckle I accepted his help to get to his bed.

"I came enough" I laughed at my joke as Aleks hit me playfully but allowed me to fix myself back in my slacks. Once I was finished I plopped down onto the bed, even more grateful that Aleks removed my cloak.

"Did I do good?" He asked upon laying beside me after turning off the lights.

"Aleks, the fact that I'm physically unable to continue means you did splendid. I regret fighting against your hold..." I chuckled softly. Bringing him closer to hold, kissing the top of his head.

"Thank you" He gave a hum as he cuddled besides me. Sleep overcame me in an instant, a smile on my face. Aleks belonged with me.

Got that out of system, and it's a long chapter? Y'all better comment this time.

F.O.T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.1K 17
*CHRISTMAS SPECIAL* One clear night, Collin wishes upon a shooting star... and now he's trapped in the world of Minecraft. With no knowledge on getti...
2.9K 97 34
Everybody has a monster inside them. And sometimes, the monster gets out of hand. (Credits to Google Image for the cover).
2.9K 110 17
2.1K 232 38
Two girls play on a multiplayer in Minecraft but before they know it, thoughts of ending up in the game twist into a reality. They soon figured out...