The Beautiful CEO's Hubby

By BryanPagado

He was orphaned at birth, and was adopted by a strange man, he ended up in the Underworld, killed his first m... More

Taking a break
Zhou Rouxi
Awkward Morning
Huh?
You live in this area?
The New Chief
Who is he?
First Impressions
Plans for the future
Seo Dan
Rohan?

Thunder Queen

475 10 0
By BryanPagado

Zhou Rouxi did not want to return home but she had to, it was monday tomorrow and her family was getting worried, night came and as Rouxi pulled up to the Zhou family mansion.

Rouxi did not want to talk to anyone but she met her cousin Zhou Weiyi, a handsome man that can be mistaken for one of those KPOP artist, but he has the air of an arrogant man to him, he would be the heir of the Thunder Group media division after Rouxi's father retires.

"You know cousin I really have to thank you" said Weiyi.

"Why is that?" she replied.

"If you were not as brilliant as you are I would have been stuck in the background starting my own company from scratch" he smiled at her.

"Now with Uncle Xi not having a proper heir after you became the new CEO I won't have to start from scratch" he said with a wink.

As one of the richest family in the world the Zhou's are a close family but the competitions among members are still very high.

All of the eldest children of the four sons of Lei Long have their own companies under the Thunder Group, establishing one of the biggest business empire in China.

Zhou Weiyi as the second child of Zhou Wei is a 25 year old man who was lucky enough to be the heir of Rouxi's father, but unlike her, Weiyi's talent is just cobsidered good, and is one of Rouxi's biggest supporter during the race for CEO of Thunder group.

Weiyi's sister Weifan is a genius in stock market and is a young real estate tycoon, and would one day inherit her fathers consulting company, she was also in the running for the position of CEO along with Rouxi.

"Ohh by the way cousin," Weiyi said as Rouxi was about to leave,

"Ever since grandfather annouced that you would need a husband to become the real CEO dozens of families has contacted us wanting their sons to date you" Weiyi laughed as he saw the distaste in Rouxi's face.

"Can I come to your company's HQ to watch your suitors? It has become boring fooling around with celebrities in Uncle Xi's place" Weiyi said as she pleaded with her.

"Suit yourself but I already have a man in mind," Rouxi said leaving Weiyi gobsmacked.

"Oohh who could it be" muttered Weiyi as she saw her cousin walk up the stairs with a mocking smile on his face.
_______________________________
Morning came amd Rouxi was waling towards her car when she saw Weiyi waiting for her in his Dragon SB5 the new concept car of their Uncle Lei's car company.

"Brother Weiyi are you seriously comming with me to HQ?" Rouxi said in an annoyed tone.

"Of course little sister, your statement last night made me really curious as to who your boy toy is going to be" said Weiyi in nonchallant manner.

"So who is it? Is it one of the Gu's? Or the Situ's? You know they are the only families that could compare to us" he said with a huge smile on his face.

"Or maybe one of the political families? I heard the heir to Xi Zhang Wei of the BIR is still in love with you" Weiyi added further annoying her.

"Suit yourself" she muttered as she entered her car and quickly left the mansion.

The Dragon Building is a massive establishment that house some of Thunder Groups companies under its umbrella.

As Rouxi came down she immediately saw a handsome man walking towards her, all the clothes on him were branded clothes and he has an air of nobility on him, he is Li Wei son of a real estate developer from G City and was once a classmate of Rouxi when she was studying in G City.

"Goodmorning Rouxi," Wei said as she met Rouxi.

"Please do not call me that Li Wei, we are not really familiar enough for you to use my name" she said coldly.

"Sorry, I thought that with us being former classmates we would be close enough to call ourselves by our first names" he said proudly.

Rouxi just ignored him and walked towards the entrance of the building, with Li Wei in tow.

"Zhou Rouxi I was wondering if you are free for dinner tonight, I reserved us a seat at the new french restaurant at the city center, I heard the chef is a 3-star Michellin chef that openned his first restaurant in China" said Li Wei with a smile.

"I know the manager of the restaurant and I got us a seat, you know that there is a 2 week wait but I got us a seat just yesterday," he said proudly.

"I don't care if you even know the chef, because I don't have time tonight, I am busy so go away," she said coldly trying to make him give up.

"Come on don't be like that Zhou Rouxi, you know that I always liked you back when we were classmates, I'm just showing it to you" he added trying to sound cute or something.

"Funny how you show it now Li Wei, now that she needs a husband to own my grandfathers shares you want of Thunder Group" said Weiyi as he caught up to them.

"What are you talking about Zhou Weiyi? I have always liked Rouxi, who would not like her? A girl from a prestigious family, smart and most of all a beauty of no equal," recovered Li Wei not trying to salvage his scheme.

Rouxi was just about to send both of them away when a few men walked in to main entrance.

One of them was particularly eye catching, because like Li Wei he also wore branded clothes and was also quite handsome.

"Gu Zhongtian!" sneered Li Wei.

Gu Zhongtian is also an heir to a powerful company, but unlike Li Wei, the Gu's are of the same standing as Zhou Rouxi's family, they own the coubtry's biggest internet provider and also owns the biggest search engine in China, as well as other businesses similar to the Thunder Group, one could say that they are the rivals of the Thunder Group.

"Li Wei, I never expected to see you here, get lost you and Rouxi are not of the same standing," jabbed Zhongtian.

With the appearance of Gu Zhongtian, it was confirmed that bachelors all over China are heading towards G City to court the Thunder Group of Companies Queen.

"You are a long way from hole Gu Zhongtian, are you not afraid of your girlfriends in the capital that you are here to court another woman?" commented Li Wei trying to belittle Zhongtian.

"Please Rouxi nows that my heart only belongs to her, right Rouxi?" as Zhongtian asked this they noticed that the woman they are trying to court has actually ignored them and was already in the elevator going to her office.

"Ahh The Thunder Queen, you guys better step up your game if you want to court my cousin!" stated Weiyi like he was mocking them,.

"Sweet words are never going to work on her, only your performance in real life could gain her attention, I suggest you guys learn to manage your companies so that she would at least pay attention to her," Weiy added as he patted both of them on the shoulder.

As all of these are happening all of the infulencial families around Asia are also gearing up and planning on how their sons could marry the Queen of Thunder Group.
_______________________________
Rouxi just entered her new office as the acting CEO when her phone rang, when she looked at it she noticed that all it showed was three heart emojis and a smile on her ice cold face immediately appeared.

"Hey babe," greeted the man on the other side of the line.

Rouxi is now followed by her assistant Xia Lin, so she could not act all cute and in love when talking to Han Ro right now, that side of her was only reserved for her father, grandparents and Han Ro.

"Hey, I'm in the office right now so I don't have much time" Rouxi said coldly.

"Ohhh are you acting all cold and aloof so taht your employees would respect you more not think of you as a kid?" asked Han Ro teasing her because he knew she could not lash out on him.

"Are you done? I'm hanging up now" she replied with a pout on her face, luckily Xia Lin was at her back ans could not see her boss' face.

"Wait! Wait! I'm comming in Dragon building after noon to talk to the Dragon Cars dirrectors, about the new infantry transport vehicles, I heard that your uncle is actually the co-founder of Dragon so I was wondering if I could see you after my presentation." stated Han Ro.

"I'll see if I have time later, word of advice my uncles are hard to impress, especially Uncle Lei, so you better step up later, I'm hanging up" replied Rouxi in a still cold manner.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind, see you later, if you don't I'll barge in your office and kiss you even if there are people in your office."

Rouxi immediately hung up upon hearing him, and she knew she had a red face so she did not dare face her secretary.

"Xia Lin clear my schedule after lunch I'm going to sit in with my Uncle Lei in their meeting." Rouxi said as she closed the door without looking at Xia Lin.

Xia Lin felt like there was something odd about her boss when she answered her phone, but she could not seem to find it, she was still cold as usual but it felt like their was something different that time, something warm.

As soon as she heard what she was thinking she immediately shook her head thinking that there is no one who melt the ice cold aura of the Thunder Queen.
_______________________________
What I imagine the concept car of Weiyi to be but all white

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 9.9K 12
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
667K 35.4K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.1M 87.5K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...