The Weakest Link

By theperfectsk

"๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ" cover by asvpkilla More

The Weakest Link
1. What It Do Baby
2. One Step A-head
4. Corona Crazy [Re-Upload]
NEW BOOK ALERT

3. This Gone Be A Movie

2.4K 93 57
By theperfectsk

"We don't stop going to school until we graduate."

~ Unknown

Justin Deon Jones Jr.

"Mama say it's my fault, it's my fault, I wear my heart on my sleeeeve! Think it's best I put my heart on ice, heart on ice, cause' I can't breeeathe!" I sung as I pulled my sweatshirt over my head.

"I'ma put my heart on ice, heart on ice, it's gettin' the best of me. While in the cell with Lil' Hakeem, after I slapped him I had told him, I don't know how you get down with them clowns BUT IM A SOILDER-", I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Boy shut the hell up with all that hoopin and hollin", my momma yelled from what i'm guessing was the laundry room. Why the hell is she up washing clothes this early anyways? Weirdo.

"MY BAD MAMA!" I shouted back out to her.

But here I was, 2 weeks later and a real nigga was starting his senior year.

I heard a loud ass voice boom in the living room making me yank my head back in surprise, OH?

"Yurrrr", Ked yelled as he bust through my room door. I laughed, shaking my head.

"So y'all using front doors now? Damn that's a first", I stated while putting my earrings in . These retarted ass niggas finally decided to use the perfectly working front door.

Ked popped his collar before speaking, "A nigga to fresh to be climbing through windows today."

"Bro i'm hoping you got the whip today-cause i'm not tryna be riding no bus on the first day", Dayday spoke up, throwing the rubber ball in the air. These niggas was always pressing me about a ride, like I was they chauffeur or some shit.

"Bitch you already knowing, can't be riding with no regulars on the first day nigga. My crew, lets roll", I joked as I grabbed the same binder that I had last year. My dumb ass was to busy thinking about clothes that I ain't even get no school supplies. Hell, I ain't even have a booksack.

"I got drip for sale, I got drip for sale, I got drip for sale." My pops sung as he did this weird hip dance.

"Pops you better chill fore you need another hip replacement", I said, shaking my head.

He mugged me, "Boy shut the hell up, I got drip for sale". He ignored what I said and continued doing that little dance he made up.

We walked out in sync, all in the direction of the car. At first, we were gonna stop and get breakfast but decided not to waste any money that we didn't have, plus—I wasn't that hungry anyways.

We got in with me getting in the drivers seat, Ked in the passengers seat, and Jay in the back. I put my seatbelt on cause a nigga wasn't tryna get stopped by the folks.

We talked about nonsense shit until I was pulling up into the familiar, packed parking lot.

"Damn bro, look at shorty! She bad", he hyped. I smiled when he started jumping up and down, shawty must be dumb thick.

I strained my neck forwards to see where he was pointing. "Who?" I asked.

"The one with the fat ass, big booty Eureka", he cheesed. Me and Jay looked at each other before he wheezed and I choked loudly.

"Nigga-, more like Euro", I said while still laughing at this clown.

"That's a whole fucking dude", Jay added, trying to catch his breath.

Keds' face dropped before he looked back in disbelief, "Say syke right now, bro".

"On god bro", I said as I looked around, searching for a parking spot. When I found one—I pulled in checking to make sure I was parked straight. I already ain't have a parking pass so I wasn't tryna make a bigger scene.

"Mane, come on, a nigga hungry", Ked said changing the subject. I chuckled watching him rub his stomach, retarted ass.

When we got out—I eyed the fat ass security guard that got my shit towed last year. I should go beat his ass. Big back ass. I'll never forget, I got the biggest ass whoopin that day. I swear I still get flashbacks till this day from it.

We trudged up the stairs to the front of the school, aimlessly heading to the cafeteria. I was low key hoping that they'd have sum good for the first day.

We got in the semi long line—waiting patiently. When we got our food we walked to an empty table in the front. Sitting down, we looked around with questionable looks.

"Why the hell its so tall, and why the bitch so spaced apart?" Ked questioned.

Looking up, I made eye contact with a boy in a red jacket. He had a big ass grin on his face, making me smile back awkwardly. I looked at Ked and Jay and they were already looking at him weirdly.

"Don't say that", he said before bucking at me. What the fuck.

"Huh?" I replied confused as hell. He bucked at me again—this time sticking his tongue out. Oh hell naw.

Ked was dying while Jay was tryna hold his laugh in. "Mane what the fuck wrong with him?" I questioned getting annoyed.

They proceeded to laugh while I straight faced them. "Shit wasn't even that funny duck asses", I mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at them and looked down at my tray. Picking the bread up with the tip of my fingers—I scrunched my face up. "What the fuck is this posed to be bruh-"

"This prison bread and these sandy ass grits", I continued.

"Nigga what, you thought shit was gone change or some?" Jay asked, in a obvious tone with a dumb look on his face.

"I mean, shid not completely, but sus gotta do better than this", I said, shaking my damn head. I looked back up to see the weird boy in the red jacket getting up when a older white man came towards him. He ran away from the man, making me stare in shock. It didn't hit me till I saw the blind boy get up and run with him. Oh shit, them the sped kids.

I decided that—that was my cue to get the fuck cause, man. Right on cue, the bell rung making me grab my binder. I held it between my arm and got up. "Aight y'all, ian tryna be late on the first day, plus I got Jenkins old ass so y'all know how that be."

They laughed in my face again for like the 5th time today, making me mug they stupid asses again. "Fuck y'all", I said walking away, still being able to hear Ked's annoying ass laugh.

I turned down the familiar hallways of the school that I was soon to leave. I took a deep breath before entering the class, knowing I was gonna need it.

"Glad for you to finally join us", I heard making me roll my eyes.

"Don't start with me Jenkins", I mumbled, retrieving to an empty desk in the back. I ain't even waste my time on the bitch cause I knew she was on some bullshit when I seen that there was only 3 minutes before the bell and they only had 2 other students in here.

"Justin, don't make me call your parents on the first day—and don't think you'll be sitting there permanently, cause you most definitely won't", she grimaced. Ugly ass always picking on a nigga.

"What happened to 'wOnT iS nOt A WoRd' ", I spoke, annoyance laced through my voice.

"I will, call them", she repeated.

"Do what you gotta do Jenkins", I let be clear. She was always tryna use that 'Ima call your parents' bullshit on me, like I really gave a fuck.

She let out an annoyed sigh, making me smile deviously. I get under this lady skin without even doing nothing.

A couple minutes later I looked down at my watch and sighed. Time was going by slower than a bitch. I boredly placed my head in the palm of my hands, wishing time would go by faster then it was.

Mane, senior year was posed to be a movie. Ion know what the fuck this is, this shit bootlegged as hell. This the kinda movie you get from the nigga selling dvds in the front of the corner store.

Ion know man, but I guess I just gotta let the shit play out first, cause—one thing for sure, this ain't it.

~

I walked out of fourth block with a wide ass smile on my face, low key excited as hell. I was excited as hell cause I had lunch with my niggas. This was the first time since freshman year that all three of us had lunch together.

We met outside—well more like snuck outside so we could walk and get some to eat. My previous two years of high school they didn't really give a fuck, but all of a sudden they started tripping last year. Talking bout some 'fOr yOuR sAfEtY'. Mane fuck safety, if i'm hungry then i'm gone get what the fuck I wanna eat.

"Playaaaaa", Jay yelled with his arms out. Hmph. I put my hands on my hips and looked at him in a 'what you want' type way.

"So like, I kinda left my wallet at home, and like...", he paused with a ugly ass pout on his face. This nigga here.

"Wasn't shit in it anyways nigga, but I got you bro", I said as I shook my head. He slapped his chest repeatedly, imitating Smokey from Friday, "That's my doggg!"

Ked squeezed in between us with a large smile, "I meann, shid, since you being generous-". He spoke, sliding his wallet in his back pocket.

"I got you too, bruh", I chuckled.

We walked to the Arby's across the street from the school, seeing that we weren't the only ones who snuck out. Shit, looked like the whole school was here. Even the fat ass security guard that was posed to be watching us was here.

When we ordered we sat down and ate immediately cause for one—I was starving, and lunch was only like 25 minutes, so we had no time to waste.

20 minutes later, the bell was ringing and everybody was walking back to campus.

~

justin's pov
Location:
St. Maurice High
12:52 pm

It was finally time for 4th block and I was excited ass hell, meaning it would be the last block until we could kick rocks. Plus I didn't have classes on B days so I could really chill tomorrow. I looked over my schedule for the second time since I got it, Theatre 1, Julia Moorecock.

Ima be honest, I struggled a little getting to the auditorium. To say I was a senior, I never really been to this building. This bih was ducked off, ducked off.

I walked into the class and it was already full. They had seats but no one were sitting in them. Instead, they had formed a big ass circle in the middle of the stage. I walked up the stairs and sat in an open spot of the circle.

A small white lady walked in the middle of the circle with a huge smile. She was short as hell, I honestly thought she was a student at first.

"Welcome everyone, good afternoon", she said excitedly.

"First things first, I go by Mrs.Moorecock but you may still here people call me by my maidens name, Mrs. Dinkleburg, but you could use which ever one rolls off your tongue the easiest. Today we're going to start with introductions, then I'm going to put you in pairs. These are the same pairs that you will be in for the rest of the semester, meaning these are also your duet partners. So, we're going to start with this side of the circle first, state your name and 2 things you like to do". She said clasping her hands together and pointing at Reggie.

Reggie mugged her, "We seniors, why the hell we still doing this childish ass shit? We been going to school with the same people since middle school", he said, making the class agree in mumbles. He was right though, damn near everybody in here knew each other, I could only spot a couple new faces.

This was kind of a senior based class because here you have to have Theatre 1 to graduate and nobody takes it when we first get here, so senior year they have to pile all the seniors up in one to two classes.

"Well, i'm sorry to hear that but as much as you all may know each other, I sadly know none of you. So as I was saying, we're going to start on this side", she said with a tight lipped smile.

Reggie rolled his eyes before shaking his head, "My name is Reggie, and I like to smoke weed and go to parties".

I chuckled, it really be like that though.

"Ok then, next person", she said popping her lips and clasping her hands together.

"I'm India, and I like to go places with my cousins and read books", she said in a dull voice with a forced smile on her face.

She went around the circle until she got to me, thank god I was the last person because my legs were starting to cramp up.

"My name Justin and I like to play GTA, and tell jokes", I say.

She smiles at me before asking, "oh so you're like a comedian or something".

"I mean, in my opinion I could be one", I smirked.

" Ok well you were the last person so for the rest of the class, you're going to get to know your duet partners. I chose partners before you guys got here so when I call your name come up and get your packets", she stated before walking back to her desk.

"Also, while you're getting to know each other, you'll need to choose a genre for the skit that you'll soon have to perform. I will give you guys more details next class.", she added.

She soon started calling out names, "India Alexander and Justin Jones". I looked around, not knowing which India it was because they had two. We got up at the same time, walking towards Mrs. Moorecock.

She took the packet from her hands before I could and walked away. I followed her since i'm guessing she wanted to take lead.

"Damn bruh, slow down", I said realizing how fast she was walking. She rolled her eyes slowing down a little, I wasn't stunting though.

"Why you so skinny?" I asked, looking her up and down.

She looked at me and mugged the shit out a nigga, "Nigga, i'm average size, the hell."

I tilted my head side ways, "I mean, eh I guess". I said making her straight face me. She really was average size—I was just tryna make her laugh or some, cause she looked mean as hell. Well she actually looked sweet, I guess it's just because she was still mugging a nigga.

"I'm just fucking with you, damn."

"Whatever nigga, i'm India", she said as she grabbed a pencil and something to write on from her backpack.

"Yeah I know, I'm Jack." I said referring to earlier—the introduction circle.

She looked at me confusedly before saying, "I thought it was Justin". Shawty must've never heard of nick names.

I returned the look she gave me. "That's what I go by, that or JD." Nobody really called me Justin besides my parents and the teachers.

"Well ima go with Justin." She made known before writing it down on the names line.

"Ok", I said in a question like tone. She act like that's supposed to hurt me or some.

"Hmm okay whatever, what genre do you wanna do, jAcK", she mocked making me chuckle. Petty as hell for no reason.

"Funny shit", I said getting serious.

She hummed, "So comedy?"

"I mean yea, since you wanna use big words and shit", I mugged.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "let's do this packet".

I stared at her with my head tilted, "Aye, what's wrong with you? Why you act like that?" I asked.

She looks at me confused, "What you mean?" She asked, leaning back on the palm of her hands.

"I meeean, like tell me what's up witchu, shorty", I said, it coming off as a question.

"Nothing really, and my bad for being rude I just, idk—nvm, I can't explain it.", she said before biting her lips and looking back down.

"Oh you good, I ain't trippin." I said as I sat down in the seat next to her. I was gone ask for a pencil but I see that she was gone write everything down so I didn't.

"Ok well I guess we should start on this packet. What's your least favorite place to eat?", she read aloud making eye contact with me.

I was never really a picky eater, it's only a few things that I won't eat. I thought for a second before speaking, "Man to be honest i'll really eat anything, you?"

"Burger King", she stated simply. They not that bad but I could see why a person wouldn't like it.

"Oh yea, they got rats—plus them fat ass fries. Them bitches be like a whole pound", I said, leaning back in the small seat.

"HUH?", she semi yelled, making me smile.

"Just fucking you-, I meant with you, yea- you know...you know what I meant", I continued, not wanting to sound weird, not that I cared—but still.

"Ok", she muttered awkwardly as she continued writing down what we said.

For the remaining time, we worked on the packet which was just more questions about each other. But imma say—first day get a solid 8 out of 10. I'm just waiting on this movie to begin.

______________

Hey y'all, how y'all feeling bout it? The characters, etc.

I don't have much to say lol😭 but I hope y'all like it. Make sure to vote, comment, and share. 🤍 3113 words.

Ok y'all so I edited this and not just little editing, I rewrote and changed a lot of things, so if you've already read then you might wanna read again so you don't get confused. And I kinda still don't like it but oh well.

Excuse any errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 63 5
18+แ€แ€แ€นแ€‘แ€ฏแ€แ€ญแ€ฏ
151K 2.6K 67
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
83.6K 183 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
111K 16.5K 87
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy