PANACEA (Jikook)

By Christyflowerlove

''I would never trust you Park Jimin. It's your sister I am marrying, not you'' the man chuckled and raised h... More

CharacteR IntroductioN
''1) Jungkook: opulence''
''2) Jimin: nemesis''
''3) Jungkook: phosphenes''
''4) Jimin: lithe''
''5) Jungkook: elegance''
''6) Jimin: effervescent''
''7) Jungkook: surreptitious''
''8) Jimin: elixir''
''9) Jungkook: tranquility''
''10) Jimin: eloquent''
'' 11) Jungkook: inure''
''12) Jimin: peace''
''13) Jungkook: cherish''
''14) Jimin: sonorous''
''15) Jungkook: pristine''
''16) Jimin: ineffable''
''17) Jungkook: limerence''
''18) Jimin: Jungkook''
''20) Jimin: serendipity''
''21) Jungkook: languor''
''22) Jimin: ebullience''
''23) Jungkook: renaissance''
''24) Jimin: dulcet''
''25) Jungkook: petrichor''
''26) Jimin: iridescent''
''27) Jungkook: elysian''
''28) Jimin: basorexia''
''29) Jungkook: astrophilia''
''30) Jimin: trouvaille"
''31) Jungkook: apricity''
''32) Jimin: resplendent''
''33) Jungkook: busticate''
''34) Jimin: litost ''
''35) Jungkook: nepenthe''
''36) Jimin: querencia''
''37)Jungkook: Jimin''
''38) The two brats: panacea''
Dear readers...(my remedies)

''19) Jungkook: ephemeral''

13.4K 733 588
By Christyflowerlove

Lasting a very short time, just one day or just one week. The word ephemeral could describe the instant pleasure, the short-lived delight. A happiness that ends in a short period of time.

Jimin was perplexed.

''What did we just do?''.

''I thought you have done this again'' Jungkook said quite dumbfounded.

''Not with my sister's fiancé'' Jimin shouted and rolled his hand through his hair.

''You were fine a minute ago, are you okay?'' the younger asked worriedly.

''How did we go there? How did I allow myself to fall for your tricks?'' Jimin spoke and began to search for his clothes.

''My tricks? Jimin, you were literally waiting for me in the pool'' he mumbled and started to button up his pants.

''I wasn't going to get that far...Damn, why didn't you just push me away? We could have avoided this entire predicament''.

''Do you prefer it that way? I am sorry Jimin but I can't just walk around pretending that this never happened. And also, I didn't stop you because I wanted this to happen'' he admitted. Jimin averted his gaze to the younger's eyes. Sincerity. His eyes hid nothing but honesty.

''Listen to me Kook...Don't you feel guilty at all?'' he questioned the younger.

This question took the twenty two year old aback. He knew that his emotions were like a tangled skein but he enjoyed the older's presence more than anything right now. He loved their make out session. However this doesn't mean that Jimin had to feel the same. What if this action was just a form of ephemeral  bliss for the older? What if Jungkook actually admitted his feelings to Jimin and the man didn't reciprocate? He knew Jimin liked him but for Jungkook this meant something more. 

Not love yet. But surely something more.

''No Jimin. I don't feel guilty. Not at all. Chae and I don't love each other and deep in your heart you know that I am saying the truth''.

''Then why are you marrying her in the first place Kook? Why is she marrying you? Tell me the truth for once'' the older sighed in frustration.

''Give me some time. All I want from you is to give me some time. I will reveal everything to you, I promise''.

''Are you in danger? After all the things you told me about Jisung I began to feel anxious''.

''So, you worry about me?'' Jungkook smirked.

''If I didn't, I wouldn't have done anything with you today. I just need to know, okay?''.

This entire conversation was playing tricks with his mind. He was so close to reveal the truth to the older. But he had to tell his friends first. He wasn't selfish, he wasn't going to decide what's best for the team without consulting them before.

''I will tell you Park. I want this make-out to be the only secret that we keep'' he smiled when he heard Jimin's chuckles.

''Go to my sister. Let me clean your shit up'' the older mumbled and went to clean the pool.

''If it wasn't for your hands on my d...''.

''Just go to her Jeon. For an odd reason I have a strong urge to slap you really hard'' Jimin rolled his eyes.

''I won't touch her, so don't worry''.

''I thought so''.

''I have been waiting for you...Wait, were you in the pool?'' the woman questioned and patted the mattress with her hand. Jungkook just stood there, scanning her from head to toe.

He didn't feel guilty. He didn't feel guilty for lusting over her brother when he promised to marry her. The only thing that made him culpable was the fact that he exploited her for money. Money that he had to steal sooner or later. And now that things with Jimin were working out for him, he didn't want to participate in this twisted game anymore.

''Won't you say something? About the date...''.

''What date Chae? I wanted to go with you and I ended up with your brother and his date as well'' Jungkook replied and grabbed his pyjamas.

''I thought Jisung was nice. You barely spoke to him though''.

''Why do I even bother?'' Jungkook asked clearly annoyed and locked himself in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''What did you do?'' the mint-haired questioned Jimin the moment he walked out of the indoor pool.

''What are you talking about? I just wanted to visit the pool. Is it that bad?'' he replied innocently.

''It's two o'clock. Your shirt isn't properly buttoned and your hair is disheveled'' Yoongi pointed out and raised his eyebrows.

''What are you implying Yoongi?''.

''I am not insinuating anything, I am just stating the facts...Shit, don't tell me...No, you diiiiiiiiidn't...'' Yoongi  shrieked and Jimin ran to cover his mouth with his hand.

''Shut up! What the hell Yoongi?''.

''You seduced Jeon? Jimin, we talked about this''.

''We barely even touched each other. And he wanted me as well'' Jimin scoffed.

''Whaaaaaaaat? What is happening in this house?'' the older wondered.

''If you actually open your eyes a little more widely, you might get some too'' Jimin playfully slapped his friend's cheek.

''What's that supposed to mean?''.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''I am telling you they don't make men like Taehyung anymore'' Hoseok exclaimed and continued drinking his pina colada.

''Sure''.

''Jimin, are you paying any attention to what I am saying?'' Hoseok complained.

''I am sorry Hobi, my mind is wandering somewhere else'' the raven haired explained.

''Did Jungkook talk to you? After yesterday's incident I mean''.

''We...we talked'' Jimin hesitated. We did more than that but anyway.

''And? Did he explain the situation?''.

''He did actually''.

''Then why are you staring at him like he is the light of your life?'' he inquired.

''What's up with all of you? Is it like written on my face or something? I like him, he  likes me, end of story. Stop making me feel guilty because I am doing a pretty good job at this by myself''.

''Too much information Jimin-ah'' the older claimed. ''What happened? Tell me everything''.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''When I said everything I certainly didn't mean that!'' Jin yelled and placed his hands on his ears.

''Relax, we didn't do anything else''.

''Thankfully...what are we going to do? This changes all of our plans''.

''I.....I don't want to be a part of this anymore Jin. It's driving me crazy and I don't want to hurt Jimin like that. We can find another way to pay him back'' Jungkook murmured and attempted to crack a smile in order to convince Jin.

''I don't know what to say anymore Jungkook...It looks like you are falling for him'' Jin concluded and shoved his hand in his pocket to grab his phone. His eyes opened widely, the moment he read the message.

''What is it? You look so scared'' Jungkook wondered, a sudden anxiety taking over his body.

Jin's eyes started to fill with tears and the younger quickly engulfed him in a hug.

''Hey, hey, what happened? Jin, talk to me''.

''T-They got Isa and Taehyung. Jisung trapped them. My sister and Tae...'' he cried.

Jungkook felt his body going numb with the news. Taehyung was his best friend, the person that helped him overcome so many obstacles in his life. And Isa was the small spark of happiness in his life. Seokjin and her were practically his life savers.

''Come on Jin...We need to go find Namjoon. Who knows what they did to him'' Jungkook went to grab his keys when he felt Jin's hand dragging him back.

''We have to give him the money Jungkook. He is practically controlling us like puppets. You have to enter the vault tonight my friend. We may negotiate with him and escape from this''.

''But..I can't do that...'' Jungkook breathed heavily.

''You have to Kook. We need to save them''.

Thank you for 5 thousand reads my lobelies. I love you all so freaking much!<3

And stream EGO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2.8K 35
Park Jimin had always been so arrogant and self Centered, Being Co-Owner of hybe, one of the highest profile in the country meant he never failed to...
4K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
302K 19.9K 45
★Complete★ ★Short Chapters★ ★College Au★ -Description- _______________________________________ ❝Where everyone in the campus is too curious to know w...
9.6K 355 42
"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze filled with light golden specks met yours an...