Omerta- Book I (Winner of the...

By katrocks247

OMERTÀ BOOK 1 * * * Scarlett moves into her new apartment with the mentality that she will start fresh an... More

WARNING
1) My Neighbor Is A Kitty Killer
3) Tigrotto
4) Hit the Mattresses
5) Tease Me
6) Whisper
7) Cake
8) Wounded
9) Animal
10) Foreplay
11) Toys
12) Fun
13) Addicted
14) Stolen
15) Knock Off
16) Lick
17) Thick
18) A Pirate's Life for Me
19) Shakedown
20) Quietly into the Night
21) Enforcer
22) Rat
23) Borgata
24) Torn in Half
25) The Jungle
26) See You Later
27) Keety
28) Comare
29) By Design
30) Beef
31) Traitor
32) Back in Black
33) Leonardo DiCaprio and the Braless Beauty
34) Snake
Snippet of - "Borgata" - Find the Full Chapter On My Wattpad Profile!
Chapter 35: The Arrival
Chapter 36: One for the Money
Chapter 37: Goomah
Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 39: Taste
Chapter 40: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Chapter 41: Thorns
Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue
Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro
Chapter 44: Hold Me
Chapter 45: Fammy-ly
Chapter 46: Black Out
The Announcement
Chapter 47: Midst of the Chaos
Benjamin/Watty Awards
Chapter 48: Pun Intended
Keeties United
Chapter 49: Making Friends
Chapter 50: Stagnate
Get Angry!
Bonus Chapter Part 1: Roar
Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell
Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind
Chapter 52: Shushed
Chapter 53: Vendetta
Chapter 54: Rats, Rats, Rats
Chapter 55: Shot at the Night
Chapter 56: Praying
Chapter 57: Tra La Ombre
Important OMERTÀ Finale Announcement!
Chapter 58: His Home
SURPRISE!!! BOOK 3 TITLE & COVER REVEAL!!!
Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

2) Candy Packs a Punch

1.2M 43.1K 36.9K
By katrocks247

You should definitely listen to the song with this. ;)

Please leave feedback and vote for each chapter if you enjoyed!

* * *

        Moments after my mother left my apartment, Rebel Yell by Billy Idol blasted from the killer next door’s, pounding the walls and shaking the floor that I paced back and forth on.

        The song choice was clever, I’d give him that, being the night before my neighbor’s “girl” as he put it, had been thoroughly fucked, shrieking like a mad woman. The song choice was also a bit…promising.

        “I’ll fuck that tight, wet pu$$y of yours ten times better than I fucked hers…” a husky, baritone voice slid into my skull.

            I shivered violently, and then slapped myself once. “Come on, Scarlett. Get a hold of yourself. You can do this,” I coached myself, stepping into my closet. The only benefit of my new apartment was easily the walk in closet. The toilet clogged easily, the landline wasn’t hooked up, and the shower never warmed up the way it used to back home...

        I began to search for something more on the conservative side and authoritative to wear in front of my psychotic neighbor. That Mickey Mouse sweatshirt I had been wearing the night before surely had given him the impression that I was a pushover. Uh-uh, psycho. I’m showing you whose business. The guilt of not calling the authorities was eating me alive. I hadn’t slept a wink the night before. I was certain I wouldn’t ever sleep again if I didn’t at least say something to him.

        The ball was in his court. He said he would stop be to see me, and instead of giving him the upper hand and acting like his toy, I was stopping to see him. Ha! And you better believe I was armed with a knife, too!

         I settled for a grey chunky pullover and black leggings, pulled my hair up in a tight bun, threw open my apartment door, and pounded on my neighbor’s door. Rebel Yell was still playing in there, and for a moment, I wondered ifhe was “busy” again, like the night before.

            Is he going to kill this one, too?

            I was about to give up, when mid-knock, Neighbor from Hell’s door flew open and I was suddenly at eye-level with the most deliciously chiseled body I had ever seen in my life. His skin was tan and slick with sweat. On his right pectoral there was a tattoo in black gothic print that read: respect, loyalty, honor, and there was a scattering of other tattoos on his exposed shirtless skin. 

               I watched a drop of sweat slide down the defined ridges of his abdominals, disappearing past the delicious deep V below his torso and into the waistband his black jogger pants.

              Oh, silly me. Did I forget to mention that he had an massive (and he was clearly proud of it, by the way he wasn't making any effort to cover himself) er3ction?

            “Ciao bella. Sorry I didn't answer the door, I was working out. ” My eyes flew up to his face, and I found a very conceited, wolfish smile framing my beautiful neighbor’s face. He knew damn well his body was perfect. “See something you like, candy?” he asked in that deep, sultry voice of his, sending that flush of heat all the way down to the South Pole.

“We need to talk,” I managed to get out evenly, emphasizing my last word with a finger pointed at the ground. “Now.”

            Neighbor from Hell’s eyebrows crunched together. “About what?” he asked, as if he was unaware of everything that had occurred the night before. His eyes were two heavy, shadowy weights on me. “There shouldn’t be anything left to talk about.”

        I was now unbelievably aware of the knife I stuck in the waistband of my underwear, like a cold lick of protection against my skin. You should have never left your apartment, I thought.

        Maybe it was the sudden flash of anger in his eyes, or the way his jaw clenched together, but I knew he was about to snap. I started to take a step back from his door, when Neighbor from Hell lunged forward and grabbed me by the pullover sweater, hauling me inside his apartment. He slammed the door shut and tossed me like a rag doll against the front door, pinning me there with his body.

        “Who the fuck did you tell?” he barked out, face inches from mine. I was too stunned too move, too stunned to take out my knife and protect myself. I was inside of the killer’s home. I was inside of the killer’s freaking home! “Who the fuck did you tell?” Neighbor from Hell repeated. “ANSWER ME!”

        “I---I.” My heart was an orchestra in my ears. His smell was intoxicating: sweat and some sort of pricey cologne. “I didn’t—“

        “Then why are you here?” His open palm slammed against the door, inches away from my head. “Don’t lie to me, candy! Who did you squeal too? Was it your mother? Father? A sibling?” Suddenly, we were nose to nose. “So help you God, if you called the God damn police on me—!”

        “I didn’t tell anyone!” I cried out, tears brimming my eyes. “I didn’t tell anyone, I swear! I couldn’t! I was too afraid, and—and confused! I mean, did you have to bring sex into this? I’m at a very hormonal stage in my life! I shouldn’t be conflicted about helping a criminal get away with murder!”

         It’s amazing what you blurt out when an insanely hot criminal is face-to-face with you.

        He ignored my outburst. “Why did you come here, candy, huh?” He shook me once, startling me. “Why haven’t you left this building, like a smart girl? Are you tryin’ to snoop around? You work for someone I should know about, sweetheart?”   

            “I j-just wanted to talk to y-y-you about it,” I stuttered out. “I d-d-didn’t—“

        “Don’t lie to me!” He dragged me into his kitchen, and I caught a glimpse of the expensive furniture in his living room, numerous fancy cooking appliances. “You’re going to tell me who you work for, candy, or I’m going to cut it out of you. Understand?”

        I don’t know why I hadn’t done it until then, but when eyes honed in a set of massive steak knives, I let out a blood-curdling scream. My neighbor threw a large hand over my mouth, but I bit down on it, hard, and kicked back with all my weight, nailing him right in the genitals.

            “Ooof!” He let go of me and fell to his knees. “Cheap shot!” he gasped out, clutching himself. “Jesus, Christ, I think you broke someth—ow! Damn it, candy!”

            “I’m sorry!” I blurted, and my niceness got the best of me. As I stood there, staring in horror at the hurt man on the floor, he had put on a big show and lunged for me with a growl.

        “I’LL KILL YOU!”

         I stumbled back with a scream, grabbing a plate out of the sink and swung outwards, nailing my gorgeous in the head.  SMASH! The plate broke on his skull. It was as if fly had hit him and he shook it off, Neighbor from Hell kept coming at me, so I grabbed another plate and—SMASH!

        This time, Neighbor from Hell stumbled back a little bit eyes crossing, before he fell backwards, hitting the expensive wooden floors with a loud thump.

        I stared at my gorgeous neighbor for the longest time, expecting him to rise upwards onto his feet or something and attack me again. Instead, he remained as still as death. Cautiously, I took out the knife from my clothes and knelt down on the floor, giving his stubbly cheek a soft tap.

        I let out another shriek when his eyes fluttered slightly open.

            “Omertà,” the beautiful man muttered, and then his head rolled to the side and he went unconscious.

            It was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 162 12
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
180 2 16
"I told you not to run," He growled, glaring down at me. I tried to beg but when I opened my mouth no words came out, just a whimper. He knelt down...
802K 21.2K 54
Book One in the Sinners and Saints series. --- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧...
754K 14.7K 47
(Book one of the Perfect Ace series) No one ever caught him; no one wants to cross him. Once you are in his sight, he will stop at nothing. With his...