šš‘šŽšŠš„š: ššØšØš¤ šŸ šØļæ½...

By _Crazy_Lunatic_

šŸ”± BROKEN šŸ”± A feeling of hopelessness, loneliness and despair. A feeling that leaves a person empty, blank a... More

COPYRIGHT
CASTING
怊1怋
怊2怋
怊3怋
怊4怋
怊5怋
怊6怋
怊7怋
怊8怋
怊9怋
怊10怋
怊11怋
怊12怋
怊13怋
怊14怋
怊15怋
怊16怋
怊17怋
怊19怋
怊20怋
怊21怋
怊22怋
怊23怋
怊24怋
怊25怋
怊26怋
怊27怋
怊28怋
怊29怋
怊30怋
怊31怋
怊32怋
怊33怋
怊34怋

怊18怋

97 19 0
By _Crazy_Lunatic_

《Blake Aesthetic Above》

"You're...what?" Ashley stuttered, pausing on her step as she slowly turned to Brock.

He had a wide, mischievous grin on his face and Ashley immediately let out and annoyed huff.

"God, Brock. What is wrong with you?" She scolded, smacking him as hard as she could on his shoulder.

He threw his head back and erupted into a full blown laugh. Ashley scowled and attempted to walk faster and get away from him, but being the big guy he was, he was still able to keep up with her. Her cheeks burned hard, but she refused to accept it and scowled, keeping her eyes ahead at the ever empty Elite hallway.

"You looked so scared." Brock said, in between laughs.

Ashley shook her head at him, but a smile managed to slip and sneak its way across her lips, "I hate you."

Brock snickered and sobered up, "But you know you is?" He asked, his face suddenly serious. He had a dark look in his sharp dark brown eyes; enough to perk Ashley's interest,

"Who? What?" She asked, leaning in to hear what he would say.

A part of her hoped that he would. A really, really big part of her wanted Brock to reveal who it was, and say that it was who she was hoping to be. But Brock—he had another evil, evil plan in mind. So evil that Ashley wanted to kill him right after he said it. He looked at her dead in her eyes, the expression on his face meaning business. Ashley was aching with anticipation. His full lips parted and he finally revealed who it was that was falling in love with her,

"No one." Brock announced, waving his palms in a circle for effect in front of his chest.

There was silence. Ashley processed what had just happened, and slowly yet dangerously lifted her gaze from his palms to his eyes. She bit her tongue and took in a deep breath,

"One—."

"One what?"

"Two—."

"You're counting, why are you counting?" Brock wondered, slowly backing away from her.

Ashley put her phone that had been in her clenched left hand in her pocket, her face dangerously blank. She squared her shoulders and dropped to the ground in a—get set—type of position.

"Shit. Fuck, wait, I—." Brock begun, developing into a backwards jog with his palms up in front of him; a look of terror and uncertainty painted on his face.

"Three." Ashley said, as calmly as she could.

Brock let out a very unexpected high pitched scream and bolted fast towards the exit. Ashley raced fast after him, gaining on him as he continued shrieking and laughing at the same time. Despite the small smile on Ashley's own face, her goal still remained true.

"I'm going to kill you Brock Harred!"

"C—come on, I was kidding!" He exclaimed. He suddenly saw someone that could help him out of his predicament and increased his speed just as Ashley was about to grab him.

She grunted and followed after him.

"Seb!" Brock yelled, his voice cracking, "—help me. She's finally lost it." He said once he reached him and hid behind him, his hands on his shoulders as he used Seb as a shield against Ashley's frantic attempts at trying to get a hold of him.

Seb sighed and parted his lips, "Must I really be a part of this?" He said, causing both Brock and Ashley to freeze.

He frowned and wondered why they suddenly stopped bickering. 

Did that seriously work? he wondered.

"Woah." Brock said, letting his shoulders go and walk around to stand beside Ashley, who had her head tilted slightly to the side.

"You have a cold?" She asked, her eyes that had been full of anger and an intent to kill now full of concern. His voice had come off raspier than usual and he looked terribly exhausted; so much so that his eyes were red and droopy. It was so unlike him.

Sebastian waved his hand dismissively, "Could be. It'll go away." He said, not liking their unusual attention towards him.

"But you never get sick." Brock commented, and Ashley's concern tripled.

"He doesn't?" She asked.

Brock nodded.

"Have you taken anything?"

Seb sighed, but nodded.

"Do you have a fever?" Brock asked this time.

Seb nodded, then realized himself and shook his head. They both narrowed their eyes.

"He didn't do anything about it." Ashley concluded.

"I agree. Inside the car you go, buddy. We're taking you to a hospital."

"It is literally only a mild cold." Seb pointed out, looking at them as if they had hands for eyes.

"Yeah, well—." Brock begun, but then someone else's yelling stopped him mid sentence.

Casey suddenly jumped on Ashley's and lightly hit her on the top of her head multiple times; not hard enough to hurt her,

"Bitch, I have waited for you for decades and—." She paused and looked up when she saw the state Seb was in, "—are you okay?" She pointed out, her anger from before morphed into great concern.

Seb groaned and attempted to pushed between them, "I don't have time for this. I need to hand this in." He dismissed, but Brock clamped a hand on his shoulder and Ashley blocked his path.

"Hospital. We are going." Casey said, hopping off Ashley's back, who scowled and fixed her hair.

"You with we are coming." Ashley mocked, earning a snicker from Brock, a glare from Casey and even a small smile from Seb, before his face fell and he stiffened.

"I'm alright. I can handle a cold."

"A what?" Yet another voice joined in.

Seb let out yet another tormented groan and ran a hand over his face, sweat forming on his forehead. He frowned, rethinking his resolve.

Ashley immediately straightened up at the sound of his voice. She hasn't heard from him since that time in their room. She has been staying at Ally's since then, but because her things were still in his room, she had to sneak in and grab what she needed. It wasn't a difficult thing to do, because she hasn't bumped into him while retrieving her things. It was almost as if he wasn't staying there anymore.

"A cold, Eros,  I have a cold." He sighed and looked at each and every one of them, "—fine I'll go. But on my own, you go do your own thing." He finished with a dismissive wave of his right hand.

"Nope." Brock, Casey and Ashley said in unison.

Seb looked at Eros for help, but he only stared back silently at him, before he narrowed his eyes at him and spoke, "You are sweating. Can you see clearly?"

Seb squinted his eyes, watching through blurry vision as Eros approached him just as he begun swaying on his heels and feel light on his feet.

Shit, Seb thought, confused.

 Eros caught him and wrapped Seb's right arm around his shoulder for support. He wrapped his own left one around Seb's waist and pulled him closer to his side.

He tightened his jaw, concerned despite having an idea of what could be wrong.

"This is no cold." Was all Seb heard, before he let out a groan and his head rolled back; his vision going black.

"What—what's wrong with him?" Casey asked, her concern from earlier quadrupling.

Eros guided Seb to his matte black Maserati just as Brock opened the door for him and helped him set Seb onto the passenger seat.

"Eros?" Ashley asked, concerned, but her roommate didn't answer her.

She figured he was ignoring her, but that wasn't the case.

He wasn't there. His mind was busy trying to figure out what was wrong with his best friend, if he should be worried, where he was going to take him and how much time it would take. Brock, realizing this, turned to Ashley as he got into his own car that had been conveniently parked beside Eros'. He smiled at her and Casey, before he gave them an answer,

"He'll be fine. We'll keep you updated."

"Has this—ever happened to him before?" Ashley asked, watching Eros walk around his car and open the driver's door, a massive frown on his face.

Brock shook his head and ducked down finally, shutting the door. The two then drove off the parking and towards the exit, leaving Ashley and Casey looking after them until they left the school grounds.

"I hope he'll be okay." Casey said, her eyebrows creased with worry.

"He will be, this is Seb we are talking about."

Her best friend sighed and rubbed her forearms together, before she suddenly snapped her gaze to Ashley,

"Shoot, I just remembered. We need to start prepping for the trip coming in a few days." Casey said, her eyes momentarily flickering down the necklace around Ashley's neck before she met her brown gaze again.

"Oh, right. How about we go shopping instead of to that party? We can ask Brock which hospital they took him to and stop by after."

Casey nodded and walked ahead, leaving Ashley to follow confusedly behind her.

"Why are we walking deeper into the parking lot?"

"To get my car."

Ashley froze mid-step, her eyes widening like saucers. Casey frowned and turned around, before she giggled at Ashley's frozen self,

"Oh, oops. I have a car, Lee."

Ashley took in a deep breath and counted to ten, stopping herself from throttling her to death.

You tell me now!

🔱🔱🔱

"Oh, yes. That too."

Ashley groaned and picked up another set of lingerie for Casey.

"Tell me why you need this for a simple trip?" She asked, her shoulder already killing for from carrying all the clothes her friend picked.

"You never know what might go down."

Ashley shook her head. "You dirty, dirty, pig."

"You know," Casey paused and spun around, looking at Ashley from the top of her head, slowly to her feet, "—you should get some. Maybe not for the camp, but for in general." She continued, ignoring Ashley's remark from earlier, already used to her.

"No, thank you." Ashley denied, "—who am I even going to wear them for?"

Casey smiled, before she threw her head back and erupted into a full evil chuckle that almost made Ashley drop the pile of clothes she was holding,

"Who else?" She paused, and turned her head creepily in a weird angle while her back was still turned to Ashley; without moving much of her torso, "—but your roommate."

Ashley's cheeks immediately started burning and she threw a red bra at her best friend's face. Casey caught it and fully turned to face her. She placed her elbow on the clothing rack beside them and looked at Ashley.

"You mean Ally?" She joked with a snicker.

"Seriously. Is there nothing going on between you two? Are you really not talking to each other?" She asked.

Ashley looked away from her and sighed, "Yep. We haven't seen each other until today. I'm not sure if he even saw me standing there."

"You know what? Screw him, Ashley. You're bomb as fuck with or without him." Casey encouraged her, a frown on her face, "—if I had it in me I would have slapped him across the face or killed him."

"Yeah."

Casey sighed and looked at her. She could tell that this had been bothering her for a while. It has already been a week, and yet they haven't reconciled. It made her come to the conclusion that Eros didn't want to make up with her. For all the years that she's known him, there must be a reason why he decided to come to that conclusion. Knowing that and actually discovering what the reason was however, were two very, very different things.

"You know, I really thought he liked me." Ashley continued, "—maybe I just liked the attention he was giving me and how special I felt that I didn't notice he had such a dark side. Maybe he was just playing around with me before I overstepped and ticked a nerve, so he had enough fun."

Casey cringe at her conclusion, and Ashley almost told her not to say anything but she did before she could, "Are you kidding? Of course he likes you, are you blind?" Casey argued.

"He literally choked me, Case. Why would someone do that to—."

"I know what he did was uncalled for, and I'm not saying that he was right, nor that I am on his side. I am always, always, on your side no matter what, but I can tell you for sure, Lee, that Eros Huxley likes you."

"Mmmmh. I beg to differ." Ashley said, not at all convinced.

"Do you see him look at any other girl but Ally? His sister?"

Ashley shook her head.

"Do you see him kissing any other girl or giving them the light of day? Do you see him asking any other girl for favours? Do you see him talking to any other girl but you and Ally? The guy ignores everyone as if we all have the plague."

Ashley shook her head again.

"Hell, Lee, I've been around him for almost as long as the guys have and not once has he ever said hello. You're special to him. Buy some damn lingerie and wear it in front of him if you still have doubts." Casey suggested, before she skipped on wards looking for more clothes for herself.

Ashley scoffed and followed after her, but not before grabbing a black lingerie she had been eyeing for a while and secretly adding it to the pile of clothes she was holding. She reminded herself to wire Casey the money for it once they were out of the store. Ashley decided to take Casey's advice and test the waters.

Time to get my answer once and for all.

🔱🔱🔱

"You're serious." He said, putting his suitcase down on the extra bed by the wardrobe.

Alessio Bonnevile Huxley had just admitted into the university and was already dreading it. The receptionist wouldn't stop asking him about his family and would have a dark look in her eyes that he didn't want to decipher. He wasn't stupid, he knew what she really wanted. Hell, if this had been any other day he might have taken her up on that offer, but his father drilled into his head that he absolutely needed to make a great first impression if he wanted to have an easy time in Grudgeford.

His family and Eros' have never been close, but they themselves tolerate each other and are almost as close as brothers would be. He was a bit disappointed his cousin wouldn't be around today, but he understood how busy he gets. Alessio couldn't wait to go to the trip with him and everyone else just like the old days, and maybe meet this girl Seb always talked about that had Eros wrapped around her finger.

"I'm glad my roommate isn't a stranger at least. I owe you man."

Blake grinned back at him and placed Alessio's suitcase next to his bed, "Yeah, there was an extra room and I was looking for a new roommate so we both got lucky."

Alessio cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow, "What was wrong with your initial one?"

Blake visibly shuddered and pulled his mouth down in disdain, "I had a pretty wild roomy. Parties every single day, naked people every where, puke everywhere, the room would smell like crack, cigarettes and farts. Don't even get me started on the noise, mate. It was my own personal hell.

Alessio clicked his tongue and shook his head, "Well I can promise you, I'm not like that."

Blake's face softened and the tension in his arms melted instantly, "Look at you, already using your magic to make people feel better."

Alessio chuckled and sat on his bed. He looked over at Blake's empty side of the room and frowned. Before he could ask however, his friend caught on and answered him,

"I'll get my stuff tomorrow." He looked up at the ceiling, "—you know, when everyone is gone and she's sober."

Alessio chuckled again, "You do you man."

"Are you all read up for the exams by the way?" Blake asked as he leaned on the wardrobe behind him, crossing his arms and feet.

Alessio's smile flattered and he straightened up, "Mostly. I heard the competition is crazy here. No one told me this."

Blake threw his head back and let out a deep, gruffy laugh, "Of course he forgot." He said once he sobered up and shook his head, "—don't worry though. You've always been smart. You got this man."

Alessio lifted his eyes then and smirked, his grey and blue eyes shining with humour as he spoke, "It's one thing being smart, but something else when almost everyone around you is too."

Blake scoffed and pushed off the wardrobe, "You'd be surprised how dumb some of us can be sometimes." He said, hitting at a certain loud, rowdy, brown eyed woman.

Alessio placed his arms behind him on the bed and watched Blake walk out of the room.

"See you later Blakey-boo." He teased and chuckled when Blake flipped him off and shut the bedroom door behind him.

Alessio took in his new room once again and took in a deep breath. He's father had been so against him transferring to Grudgeford to do his degree but after talking to him and making his see that he was an adult and was responsible for his life, he complied and let him be. Though, Alessio could tell that he was still against it and he understood why. He was scared that Gregor will try to hold something against him and drag both of them into his chaotic, criminal world that his father tried so hard to avoid. Alessio made it clear to him that he absolutely wanted nothing to do with his uncle and would keep him updated if otherwise. He needed Grudgeford's name on his degree in Literature since most renowned publishing companies look for authors who went to Grudgeford more than others.

Of course, that wasn't the only reason he wanted to admit here.

He needed to be close to her again. To see her at least, even if she wouldn't talk to him. He was no longer a naive little boy and he was ready to be what she needed. The fact that he got into the Academy in time for a three week trip to a private island made everything better and easier for him to win her over.

How he had missed her.

🔱🔱🔱

Turns out, all she had to do was walk in to her former room and get her answer.

Casey had called Brock earlier on and he had insisted that Seb was fine and was just overworking himself. He told her that he was resting on doctors orders and that they were back in campus by then. Ashley had then decided to put her plan into action that night, hence the reason why she was currently standing in front of a familiar door.

Ashley paused on the handle that led to what was once their bedroom, the sounds coming from within making her rethink her decision. There were a series of moans coming from the other end of the door, accompanied by the sound of skin slapping against skin and the soft, strained creaking of a bed that was in constant motion.

Ashley's right arm sank from the cold metal handle and she took a step back, her heart sinking with each retreatful step she took. A lump choked at the back of her throat as she heard the moans getting louder and more aggressive. She covered her mouth, her eyes burning with unshed tears that threatened to fall. She didn't want to cry, but her tears thought otherwise. They trickled down her cheeks and ran down the length of her arms, disappearing beneath the sleeves of her oversized shirt. She let out a whimper and shakily reached for the door handle to shut it as best and as quietly as she could.

She didn't bother locking it and sharply turned down the corner with an agonizing feeling stabbing her chest. She would have broken into a full on sprint back to Ally's if she hadn't bumped into a hard chest. Strong firm hands gripped her shoulders and steadied her from falling back.

Confused, she looked up and immediately stiffened, her eyes a mix of confusion, heartbreak and disbelief. Blake stood in front of her and said nothing. He frowned down at her, his grip on her shoulder instinctively tightening. He looked at the slightly ajar door behind her then lowered his gazed back to her sad, teary eyes; the sight of her like that pulling at his heartstrings.

"Ashley—?" He begun but she didn't give him a chance to say anything.

Ashley pushed past him after covering herself up better by pulling her unbuttoned shirt closer towards her chest, and broke into a sprint. She furiously swiped the tears from her face with one hand while the other held her shirt tightly.

"Ashley, wait, it's not—!" Blake tried, but she was running purely on emotion.

There was nothing he could say that would get through to her, so he let her run. He had a feeling that even if she did stop, she would feel uncomfortable talking to him in what she was wearing.

He pursed his lips and walked up the hallway, promising himself to make it his mission to look for her tomorrow and tell her what she needed to hear.

He sighed and walked into his new room, gritting his teeth when he saw how messy it was and the strangers that were passed out on his bed yet again.

I should move out now.

VOTE. COMMENT. AND KEEP BEING AWESOME.

©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 412 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
2.6K 328 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
12K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...