Princess THUG 2

By baetayxx

All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a... More

Opening
Too many problems
Trying
Can't leave you alone
What you know
Onto you
Family means everything
Knock knock
Don't say anything
The hood
The right thing to do
Goodbye
The other side
BANG BANG
24 hours
I got you
Going down
Baby
The start of something new
Wedding bells
The truth comes out
Don't freak out
Back on it
Not the same
Where were you
Its nothing
Civil
Happy holidays
Happy holidays pt2
A motherly bond
RIP POPSMOKE💔😭
Disconnected
Snakes get buried
I can't lie
How to catch an opp
Is it too late
Another make up
Orders
Soon after
Get her
NOTE
Before i did
Unexpected hostage
Me or you
It's time
The light at the end
Plea
To Florida
Deja vu
Last straw
Stop Trying
Cameron
Butterflies
Free at last
I know you
It was good until it wasn't
Atl
Next victim
The End

Seasons wishes

1.6K 64 5
By baetayxx

Diamond's POV
I did my make in the mirror and looked down at my stomach. It had definitely gotten bigger and couldn't be hidden but I didn't care I was excited for me baby to arrive. Jordan walked into the room. Shit was awkward I just didn't know what to say to him anymore. Without saying anything he came over and kissed me and I couldn't help but smile. "You look good" he said analysing me. "No I don't I look fat" Isis looking back at myself in the mirror. "You look perfect mama"he said then kissed me on the cheek. I don't know what changed but we felt like the old us again. "You should invite your friend you know that girl you told me about I want to meet her" I said putting on lipgloss. He paused "are you sure? You were pretty mad before". "These hormones are driving me crazy I thought about it and you should've told me but you can have female friends. I have pg anyways so yeah bring her" I said. "Alright he said getting dressed. He wore a red tracksuit with black writing on the side and his black red and white Jordan's.

I wore a crop top with matching leggings and hair band and my sliders.

"Where's Niyah the party is starting soon" I said. "I don't know let me check her room" he replied. He came back a few minutes later looking confused. "She isn't there" he said. "Imma call her"I said and just as I picked up my phone the front door opened. Me and Jordan walked to the top of the staircase and looked down and saw Niyah and her friends. "Hey guys I just went to get ready at Malika's house" she said smiling. "Okay y'all can chill in the living room we'll be down in a second" I said and went back to finish getting ready.
Niyah's POV

We walked into the living room and looked at the decorations. "That was close" I said sighing. "When are you going to tell them" Lika said. "They'll find out soon and I'm fine I just want to get back to my old self and be a normal fucking teenager" I replied. "Are you sure your okay" Drea said. "Yes I'm fine can we just stop talking about this shit damn" I said getting irritated. "Okay chill we was just asking" Lika said.

Malika^

Drea^
1 hour later
Diamond's POV
The doorbell rang and I went to answer it. "Well look who it is" I said when I saw Pg.

"Di Di" he yelled and hugged me. "Where the fuck have you been" I said playfully punching his shoulder. "You know I just been getting my shit together" he said. "You stay fucking disappearing on me. Remember how close we used to be now you got baby mama drama times two" I said laughing. "Speaking of babies look at this bump that baby up in there cooking" he said touching my bump "so have you clearly you getting a little heavy too" he said joking. "Shut the fuck out and help set the table" I said hitting him again. Soon after Miya, Cey and his mom arrived.

Miya^

Cey^

Cey's mom^
"Hey baby" I said hugging Miya. "What's up sis" Cey said hugging me. "Wow look at you aren't you beautiful" his mom said. I smiled and hugged her. "I'm Diamond nice to meet you" I said. "Hey darling please call me Helena" she said. I said Miya looking uncomfortable in the corner but I brushed it off. As the day went on Teyanna, Angela and Ranell and others arrived and it was all good vibes. The doorbell went off again and Jordan answered it when he came back he was with a girl and I already knew who it was.

Jasmine^
She caught yes with me and came straight to me. "Hey you must be Diamond" she said hugging me. "Hey what's your name" I said smiling. "I'm sure Jordan has told you before" she said looking from me to Jordan then back to me. "No he hasn't" I said a bit confused. "Well I'm Jasmine Jordan's very best friend" she said smiling. She was giving off a very weird vibe but once again I brushed it off. I looked over at Teyanna then Angel and I could tell they were both thinking the same thing but didn't say anything.

Teyanna^

Angel^

Ra'nell (Angel and Pg's son) ^
We now had dinner. Jasmine sat opposite it me and I could feel her staring at me the whole time. "May I please use your restroom" she said standing up suddenly. She had this confusing smile on her face the whole time which seemed either real or sarcastic. "There's one down the hall but if it's occupied you can use the one upstairs to your right" I said and she left the room. "Heyyyyy merry Christmas sorry I'm late guys had to do some last minute shopping" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Landea.

Landea^
I was hella confused and looked over to Jordan who also looked confused. She hugged Jordan then came towards me. "Hey sis and boss you look nice ouuuu i see that baby bump showing" she said after hugging me. "Right so imma just leave these presents under the tree" she said as the analysed it.
Jasmines POV
I walked up the stairs and took a left. There was a door a little open. I pushed it open to a room which looked like it would be Jordan and Diamond's room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I looked around at her makeup and her clothes. All her shit was everywhere it was almost like Jordan ain't live here. Typical. I finally found his clothes and picked up on of his hoodies. I held it up to me face and it smelt just like him. I rolled up the hoodie and put it into my bag. I laid on the pillow which smelt most like him and kissed it. "Soon we will be together my Jordan I promise you" I whispered into the pillow then got up.
Diamond's POV
When Jasmine walked in I was opening a present from Jordan I was the last person up. "Ahhhh oh my gosh this is beautiful" I screamed when I saw the dazzling diamond necklace. I jumped onto Jordan's lap and hugged him tightly. "I'm glad you like it I chose it of course" Jasmine said standing by the door with her arms crossed.  I stopped and looked up at her who was trying to hide her smirk. I looked back at Jordan and there was another present in his hand. "That was just a warmer this is your real present" he said. I opened the box and it was a ballet box with the song that my mom used to sing to me playing. A big smile came on my face and my eyes filled up with tears. "Jordannnnn this is so perfect I love you so much" I said hugging him again. I heard Jasmine kiss her teeth. Pg was helping me clear the plates in the kitchen. "Pg I need to get something of my chest" I said. He immediately paused and turned to look at me. "What happened" he said putti a plate down. "You know that nigga y'all was beefing the one that shot Jordan and followed me" I said. "Yes" he said seeming even more interested. "Well I knew y'all was going to find him so I went to stop you but y'all wasn't there yet and..." I started. "And what Diamond" he said. "He tried to rape me and I shot him" I said quietly. He paused and looked at me. Without saying anything he hugged me. "You don't need to do this shit anymore you got me and Jordan and Cey to help you we got you just worry about your baby getting involved in this shit always takes you to a dark place and I don't want you to go back there" he said a tear ran down my face and he wiped it. "I love you lil sis" he said. "I love you bro".
To be continued...
Y'all I'm sorry I lied about the double upload last time but I been hella busy xx
I tried to bring everyone together in this chapter tho so that you can remember the characters🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.6K 49
Read the first two books first !! Book 1- thuggish Book 2- thuggish family edition
417K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
24.2K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
355K 15.8K 47
Read book 1 and 2 before this one.. ISSATHUG CREATION BITCH!!