Apocalypse Meltdown

De jazza-the-tree

(Story not mine, just sharing this cool story to everyone. My opinion on this story is that every chapter is... Mais

1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-17
18-20
21-23
24-26
27-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91
92
93-96
97-100
100-110
Chapter 111-120

Chapter 121-130

487 7 2
De jazza-the-tree

Chapter 121: I'm Too lazy To Go Around!

"What?" Everyone was surprised.

Someone said in a trembling voice, "What happened to the little girl lying on the wooden bed?"

After he finished talking, everyone focused on Luo Xiaoxiao. She had a deathly pale complexion and her dress was covered in blood.

"Was she bitten by a zombie?!"

"Everyone! We have to stay vigilant! The little girl must have been infected!"

"We must not let them in!"

"Yes! We have to stay vigilant!"

Everyone was in an alarmed state. There were many scared young children hugging their parents tightly. Many of the adults that had been resting on the second floor immediately stood up and rushed down with their weapons. Soon, around eighty people were surrounding the supermarket's entrance.

"Those that have been bitten can't be allowed to step inside!"

That was what everyone was currently thinking. No matter if it was a man or woman, they all held weapons. They planned to force Chu Han and his team out of the supermarket.

As Chu Han and his team were getting closer to the supermarket, the noise of the obstacles being kicked got louder. Chu Han's kicks were not soft, instead he they were vicious and powerful.

"A group of barbarians. They must not be coming with good intentions." A young man with a pair of glasses, named Su Xing, said slightly.

Su Xing's words made the already nervous people worse. They could tell from the kicking sounds that the people approaching were a bunch of troublemakers.

Chu Han had reached the supermarket's entrance, but didn't continue moving. In front of the supermarket's entrance it was a mess; it was like an earthquake had hit it.

"Why is it so messy? It'll take some time to walk through this mess." Shangguan Yuxin was very confused.

"Someone has deliberately made it look like this." Chen Shaoye said without thinking and continued, "The boss said that there is someone here, so what you see must be man-made."

"I disagree. There is no way humans could create such a mess." Shangguan Yuxin had her own ideas. She pointed at the obstacles in front of the entrance, "As you can see there are gaps among those obstacles. Logically speaking a human would choose to block even the tiniest gap, the obstacles in front look like they have been stuck; just like after an earthquake. There is no way it's man-made!"

Shangguan Yuxin tried to give a reasonable explanation, but Che Shaoye simply ignored her reasoning. He waved his hand and said, "I don't care about your reasoning. If the boss says that there is someone here, then the whole mess must be man-made."

"You!" Shangguan Yuxin was infuriated, the fatty was too stubborn. She angrily stared Chu Han and couldn't help murmuring, "A group of narrow-minded people! I'm even trying to reason with them."

Chu Han was silent, he ignored Chen Shaoye and Shangguan Yuxin's dispute. He scanned several times the tightly blocked door.

"There is no way we can move forward, it's totally blocked. Let's go and check if there are any other entr-" Shangguan Yuxin couldn't finish her sentence.

'Bang!'

Chu Han kicked powerfully a blocked spot in front of him.

Shangguan Yuxin was shocked and mad by the sudden violent kick. She was truly annoyed with Chu Han's action. She hated people who knew nothing about the world.

To her mind what he did was simply reckless!

It was pity though, as Shangguan Yuxin's anger was going to reach its peak, it came to a sudden stop. At the same time, her mouth twitched with the scene before her.

'Clash!'

The place Chu Han kicked revealed a narrow tunnel! It was so narrow that only one person could fit.

"There is a tunnel?!" Shangguan Yuxin was dumbfounded. She kept staring at the tunnel in front of her with mixed feelings.

Chu Han simply ignored the dumbfounded Shangguan and said to Chen Shaoye, "Let's go! Move carefully and don't lower your guard!" Without hesitating at all, he stepped into the tunnel and followed the dark road ahead.

Shangguan Yuxin swallowed her saliva and wondered how could Chu Han know about it? Was it an accident? Yes, he should have accidentally found it!

Everyone moved through the narrow tunnel, in both sides there were high shelves with weights supporting the tunnel's 'roof'. Because of the lack of natural light, coupled with the closed environment, the air was smelly and muggy.

"Stop!"

An alarming voice came from the end of the tunnel.

Shangguan Yuxin looked like she had eaten a mosquito and lots of thoughts came to her mind. There was indeed someone in the supermarket, which meant that Chu Han was right! Shangguan Yuxin had an unsightly expression, her judgment was wrong. What's worse, Chu Han, who she despised and felt contempt towards, had guessed correctly.

Chu Han and so on, spent several seconds adapting to the darkness till they could see clearly what was ahead. There were at least nineteen people surrounding the supermarket's entrance. They all had angry expressions.

"Who are you? Why did you destroy the obstacles we had set!?" Someone asked.

Shangguan Yuxin wanted to die; she had made a fool out of herself. The obstacles in the parking lot were indeed man-made! The usually arrogant doctor's face was red and she could not help looking at Chu Han. That man was able to discern that the obstacles were deliberately placed there! How?! Did he not find the tunnel by accident?

"Tell me!" That man kept asking, "Or we will kill you!"

The man's hostile words shocked Shangguan Yuxin and she looked at Chu Han worriedly.

Yes! Why had he destroyed them if he knew they were deliberately there?

Chu Han shook his head and looked at the nervous and hostile people. He smiled suddenly, "I'm too lazy to go around."

He was too lazy to go around!?

His arrogant words left the hostile people speechless; even Shangguan Yuxin's jaw almost fell to the ground. She had a military background so she naturally had met lots of arrogant people, but it was the first time she had met someone like Chu Han.

"Man! You are truly arrogant!" A tall and strong person got in front of the hostile people and said. He was Gao Yi, the group's most powerful member. He raised a long iron staff; it was really heavy as one could see his strong muscles bulging.

"Thank you for your kind words." Chu Han shamelessly replied.

"You!" Gao Yi became very angry, "You're shameless!"

The people surrounding Chu Han could not help grit their teeth. The boy was really shameless.

Chapter 122: Words Are Useless

Chu Han looked at those people and then said to Chen Shaoye and Shang Jiuti, "Find a clean place to settle and stay."

Chu Han didn't stand on ceremony and treated the supermarket as his territory.

"Who allowed you to stay here!?" Gao Yi shouted loudly. He pointed at Luo Xiaoxiao lying on the wooden bed impolitely, "Was she bitten by a zombie? We treat all wounded people the same; we kill them!"

"Kill her!" The hostile people started shouting. The atmosphere was extremely tense.

"Kill the girl! She will turn into a zombie!"

"Don't let them stay here! Get out!"

"The supermarket is our territory! Don't act as you own it!"

Everyone kept shouting and yelling at Chu Han and the others to leave.

Shangguan Yuxin couldn't defend Chu Han's actions, but she tried to explain about Luo Xiaoxiao's situation, "She has not been bitten! A car hit her, that's why she is like that! You can't touch her!"

"Bullsh*t!" The angry people ignored Shangguan Yuxin and kept getting closer to Chu Han and the others.

"We don't believe you!"

"Yes! You guys even want to rob our supermarket. Get the f*ck out!"

Chu Han looked at the frenzied group and categorized them into three groups. It was a complicated team; it included weak, normal, abnormal people and pr*stitutes.

"She has not been bitten by zombies!" Shangguan Yuxin tried once again to convince them. She tried hard to argue with those people, "If you look closely there are no teeth marks or scratches on her skin. Furthermore, the wound has not turned dark, indicating that she has not been infected. You can take a look—"

"Don't be so naïve! There is no way we can trust you!" Someone interrupted her.

"Yes! We've heard plenty of excuses! In the past, there was someone who told us that their wound had not been inflicted by a zombie! And the result? After a few days he turned and started attacking us!"

"Get out!"

"Out!"

The hostile people would not let them stay. They were resentful because Chu Han had so aggressively destroyed their hard work. Not only had he destroyed them, he even brought a wounded girl in their territory! They were not welcome!

Shangguan Yuxin was infuriated and told them in a firm voice, "I'm not lying! I am a doctor, to be more precise a military doctor! I have dealt with plenty of zombie cases. I have the ability and confidence to ensure that this girl has not been infected!" It was a shame that her words fell in deaf ears.

She had an alluring body and as she was passionately defending Luo Xiaoxiao's case her chest was bouncing up and down. Most of the men swallowed their saliva; she had a really tempting figure.

At that point, the hostile people realized that there were four women in Chu Han's team. Leaving the little loli aside, the other three women were very beautiful and charming.

Shangguan Yuxin's light green army clothes gave her a noble temperament. Her bouncing 'peaks' made the men even more excited. Even showcasing her professional knowledge so passionately, turned the men on...

Shang Jiuti, who was silent and looking after Luo Xiaoxiao, was dressed in black; her trousers and shirt fitted her beautiful body perfectly. Her black hair was tied behind her back and her charming eyes were exposed occasionally. She looked like the Black Widow, played by Scarlett Johansson.

Bai Yun'er, wearing a white dress, looked like a cool girl; her black long hair made her extremely charming. Her cold temperament added on her charm.

They all were dream-like existences; all men would love to 'conquer' them.

At that moment, the atmosphere was kind of weird; there were plenty swallowing sounds.

The supermarket had been modified into a shelter without ventilation, so it was so muggy and dirty. Most of the women were dirty as water was limited and some of them exuded a thick unpleasant smell.

The three women were like a gift sent from heaven! They were beautiful and alluring.

Greed and excitement appeared in most men's eyes. Some of them stepped forward trying to approach them. In the apocalyptic world, beauties without strength would turn into men's toys.

"You three can stay here." Gao Yi scanned Shangguan Yuxin with lewd eyes. He was fond of her light green army clothes combined with her cold and wild demeanor.

Gao Yi raised the long and heavy iron staff in his arm and pointed it at Luo Xiaoxiao lying on the wooden bed. He looked at Chu Han and said with a smug smile, "You are welcome to stay too but the wounded person cannot stay. She has to die! Also, in order to proceed inside we'll have to thoroughly check your bodies!"

"Body check?" Chu Han narrowed his eyes and viciously grinned. He put his hands in his pocket and asked slowly, "How are you planning to check our bodies?"

"Hahaha! You'll have to get naked!" Some people laughed lewdly.

Those words shocked Shangguan Yuxin who was really passionate showing her knowledge; thinking that she could change their minds. She could not help but step back while raising her guard against the people in front of her. There were many beautiful women that were dressed 'lightly'. They were either standing next to the strong men or dazed looking like lifeless puppets.

Her body was trembling and the infatuated looks from the men in the army came to her mind. Those people were suppressing their lust since they were afraid of the army's strict rules and society's laws; but after the apocalypse laws meant nothing. Only one's power mattered, the strong could do what they wanted.

Shangguan Yuxin's shocked expression made everyone laugh wantonly; they were a bunch of lustful beasts. The lustful people pressed forward and surrounded tightly Chu Han's group. Their eyes were burning with desire as they were scanning their soon-to-be 'toys'. They were ignoring Chu Han, to them, he was nothing.

"So? Since you are already here you must leave us 'something', no matter if you're staying or leaving." Gao Yi was playing with the steel staff in his hands waiting for an answer.

He enjoyed playing with his prey. He was like a cat; once it caught a mouse it wouldn't immediately eat it, but instead play with it.

Chapter 123: Not Allowed To Touch!

Gao Yi felt that he was really magnanimous letting Chu Han to join them. He was very eager to 'play' with the three beauties. There was no way he'd let the others to have a taste of them first.

Unexpectedly, Chu Han's expression shocked him. Chu Han's eyes were unfathomably dark, he was very quiet at first and then a cruel smile appeared on his face.

"I'm really sorry..."

Gao Yi stopped playing with the staff and frowned. He felt really uneasy looking at Chu Han's dark eyes. He tried to shake of that feeling and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Let me explain," Chu Han smiled happily but he didn't resemble a twenty-year-old slim young man anymore. He stretched out two fingers and said, "One, we will be staying here for one or two days. Try not to misunderstand. I'm just informing you, not begging you."

"Two, as for my members, you guys-"

At that moment, Chu Han's eyes narrowed and he released his bloodthirst, just like a seasoned general about to join the battlefield, "You are not allowed to touch them, not even a strand of their hair!"

His powerful aura and aggressive manner shocked everyone. They all looked at the young man silently. It was one person versus a group, but that one person was able to make their scalps feel numb.

Shangguan Yuxin was shocked and couldn't help but remember what had happened before they abducted her. Chu Han was casually looking at the sky and then gave his cruel command, "Kill them all! Leave no one alive."

How could he be so cruel? Why did he treat human life like it was nothing?

Shangguan Yuxin's shock was replaced by confusion. Although she was a part of the army, she had never experienced a war as she used to live in a civilized period. Only after the apocalypse she witnessed bloody scenes. Even though she would not hesitate to kill a zombie, she would still care about humans; it was her obligation as a doctor.

Bai Yun'er who loved blood and violence was not shocked. A cold glint flashed through her eyes and she tied her long hair.

Chen Shaoye with the 100% loyalty was indifferent; he would just listen to the boss' orders.

Only Shang Jiuti was surprised, she could not see through Chu Han at all. Chu Han's personality was really complicated, just like a maze. She glanced at Chu Han's back and it was like she was trying to see through him.

She felt that Chu Han's killing intent was getting denser. The more he killed the more unrestrained he became.

The first time she saw him killing others was at the apocalypse's beginning; it was Ye Tianlong. Shang Jiuti thought that Chu Han was a soldier, the same as her. She thought that because a soldier would not kill others casually.

The second time was in Ange Town. He killed two people. The first one was to protect the mates and the second one had confused her. She could not understand Chu Han's reasoning and the principles he followed to kill someone.

In Tong City, he had said loudly to the hundreds of people, "We are the same". That was when she started worshiping Chu Han. He had raised everyone's spirits but he still killed Zhou Shuli without hesitation.

After that kill he seemed like a beast being released from its shackles, and he started killing more. His casual attitude of killing directly or ordering to kill others, made her believe that that was the real Chu Han.

It had been more than a month after the apocalypse's escalation, and humanity's dark side had just started emerging. Was the apocalypse changing Chu Han or was Chu Han showing his true self with each stage of the apocalypse?

Shang Jiuti knew nothing and did not understand why she would have such reversed thinking. But the only thing she knew was that Chu Han was a wolf that knew how to cover his nature; waiting to take action and then eat the entire prey greedily.

The prey was neither the people nor the supermarket, but Shang Jiuti didn't want to keep guessing; she was afraid of knowing Chu Han's ambitions.

He was a wolf; the king of wolves.

He looked at the speechless people for a minute-

"Puff! Hahaha!" One person could not bear it and laughed exaggeratedly.

"Hahaha!" He still- hahaha!"

"It is so funny! My god! Is he crazy?!"

"Did he escape from a mental hospital?!"

"Not even a strand of their hair? I will take my chances!"

"He is so powerful! It really scares me!"

Some taunting and teasing were made wantonly as everyone deemed him as an idiot. He thought that with his slim arms and legs he could protect the three women. There were even a fat guy and a dying girl. How could he say something like that? Was he serious?

Chu Han suppressed his cruelty and ignored the people's reactions. After that he got in the supermarket and went towards the second floor. Chen Shaoye, carrying Luo Xiaoxiao, followed him behind. They treated it as their home.

Chu Han had already informed and warned them. It was out of his hands if they accepted it or not. Chu Han's thinking was extremely simple; mess with me and you're dead.

He was always good at robbing.

Shangguan Yuxin was dazed for a few seconds and then she ran after them.

Everyone became quiet and looked at Chu Han's group. They were just going upstairs?!

"Stop! Who allowed you to go upstairs?!"

"F*ck! Block them!"

"Why are you so arrogant? Who do you think you are?!"

"Drop the girl down. Kill her and throw her outside!"

"Beauties! You haven't taken off your clothes so that we can check you!"

The bystanders started yelling and rushed to block them. Among those people, Gao Yi had the fastest reaction. He had stretched the steel staff the moment that Chu Han stepped on the first step.

The heavy staff looked like the Monkey King's staff and it was about to crash on Chu Han's head.

Many people covered the children's eyes since Chu Han's head was going to be pulverized. Gao Yi had broken the head of a man once because he was truly arrogant and he didn't like it.

After the apocalypse killing other people was considered normal as there were no laws and morals.

Chu Han had no weapon in his hand and his back was facing Gao Yi. Gao Yi's attack was quick and heavy. Chu Han's ending was near, so the bystanders grinned viciously. Many men looked at the chests and legs of those three beauties.

"F*ck you! Assh*le!" Gao Yi shouted with a furious voice, "I will just kill you."

Chapter 124: Has To Die!

Shangguan Yuxin was really shocked and hurriedly shouted at Chen Shaoye, "Shoot him!"

Unfortunately, Chen Shaoye ignored her and focused on Luo Xiaoxiao lying on the wooden bed. Shang Jiuti and Bai Yun'er had the same reaction; they were not worried about Chu Han,

God! Why didn't he shoot him?! How could the fatty be so calm while his boss was in grave danger?!

Shangguan Yuxin was so worried but could say nothing more; she looked at the staff descending at Chu Han's head.

'Clash!'

Suddenly, Shangguan Yuxin desperately rushed and tried to push Chu Han with all her power; she couldn't let him die, her conscience would not allow it.

No one tried to help him so-

She helped him!

Although Shangguan Yuxin had a bad impression of Chu Han, they were practically strangers; she still chose to protect him.

What Shangguan Yuxin did not expect was the huge force that pulled her instead in Chu Han's embrace. She raised her head and found that Chu Han was hugging her body surprisingly.

The descending iron staff was about to crash both of them now!

God! Shangguan Yuxin's heart sank. The staff would crash her too. However, at the very moment that the staff was almost touching Chu Han's head, he stretched out his hand.

He stopped the long and heavy staff with his hand! The staff could not move; it was like a firm wall was stopping it.

Chu Han stood there quietly without turning back; with one hand he was holding the staff and with the other he was hugging the dazed Shangguan Yuxin.

Silence-

The noise and banter had come in a sudden stop. Everyone that waited for Chu Han's head to split open like a piñata and those who had wild fantasies of f*cking the three women were astonished. Their eyes were about to leave the eye sockets and their jaws almost fell to the ground.

The supermarket was deathly silent; even a needle falling on the ground could be heard.

"En, en!" Gao Yi's face was red and his bulging muscles were trembling. He tried hard to press down the staff but it wasn't moving, no matter how much power was applied.

Chu Han's back was facing the bystanders, with one foot on the first stair, while he was hugging Shangguan Yuxin. They didn't move at all, Shangguan Yuxin was replaying the scene in her mind over and over.

Chu Han had a slim figure but he could easily stop the heavy iron staff with his 'weak-looking' hand. Furthermore, he had casually stopped it, like it was nothing special. The one suffering instead was Gao Yi who had taken the initiative to sneak-attack him. His face had turned red and he was sweating like a pig.

One man had sneak-attacked and the other effortlessly stopped it while hugging a woman! It was inconceivable!

The sound of swallowing could be heard, once again, in the silent supermarket. The women who ogled the strong men stopped and focused on Chu Han. They had underestimated the normal-looking young man. How could he be so powerful?

Most of the parents covering their children's eyes were shocked and subconsciously loosened their hands; naturally the children could see what was happening through the gaps.

Soon-

"Woo!"

"Superman?"

"Spiderman!"

"Sh*t! Iron Man!"

"Sh*t! Green giant!"

"What! He is not green!"

"Who is he?"

That last question, "Who is he?" dragged the dazed bystanders back to their senses, and they all had the same question. Who was he? A monster? Many people rubbed their eyes and pinching their skin to make sure they were not daydreaming.

The beautiful female doctor looked at Chu Han closely. The young man's expression was calm which shocked Shangguan Yuxin even more.

The bystanders were afraid of making the slightest sound; even the young man with the pair of glasses, Su Xing, was silent. He had been staying at the supermarket since the beginning of the apocalypse. Su Xing was pretty clever; he was the one who arranged the obstacles and the heavy things blocking the door. Although he was not powerful, he still held some authority.

Suddenly Su Xing raised his hand and hit his head. There was a series of confusing words, "It is not reasonable! Completely! Speaking from the aspect of dynamics, it is out of question... Am I a fool? Am I dreaming? God! My knowledge! Ah ah ah!" 

Su Xing's crazy action startled the ones closer to him and caught Chu Han's attention. He turned his head slightly and casted his eyes on Su Xing who was mumbling things related to physics. Then, he narrowed his eyes and looked at Gao Yi who was panting as he was trying to pull back the staff.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you." Chu Han's tone was really soft but cold.

Everyone was listening carefully; they didn't want to miss a single word.

Su Xing came to his senses and looked Chu Han quietly. What? What? Was he planning to explain how it was possible to accomplish something like that? He wanted to know the answer!

Gao Yi was still trying to catch his breath and couldn't speak at all. He had focused all his strength on the staff. At the same time, he was scared but he could not loosen his grip; otherwise only god knew what the wired man would do with the staff.

"There are two other things you need to know." Chu Han looked at Gao Yi who was sweating and then turned his head slightly toward Shangguan Yuxin,

"One! This woman is a doctor I caught. No one is allowed to wound her, or else my team member will die. And, you almost hit her!"

"Two-"

Chu Han stopped for a bit.

Although Shangguan Yuxin was mad when she heard Chu Han saying the word 'caught', she was still very scared. She was looking at Chu Han who had stopped at "Two-". He was expressionless but the aura he exuded was terrible and scary!

"Two-" Chu Han's voice was like the calm before the storm, "The one who called me an assh*le has to die!"

Chapter 125: Shocked!

Chu Han's tone was calm, yet so shocking. His casual attitude while uttering those words contradicted each other. Normally, if you wanted to threaten someone you'd have to be domineering and fierce. He was the exact opposite!

The supermarket's atmosphere, except from tense, was weird. The bystanders could not help but take a deep breath of air, the weird young man made them feel extreme fear!

Saying that he would kill someone in a plain tone was far scarier than saying it because he was furious.

None of them had witnessed Chu Han ordering Chen Shaoye to kill the people that had slandered Luo Xiaoxiao, if any of them did they'd be begging for their lives. Still, they were scared with what he said.

Unlike the scared bystanders Shangguan Yuxin's body was shivering and her pupils narrowed. She had come to a sudden understanding.

Why would Chen Shaoye and Shang Jiuti listen to Chu Han?

It was quite simple; he was far more terrible than them!

Chu Han's ability to instill fear in others' hearts was unrivaled. It was like a net able to catch everything and hold them tightly. No matter if one had exceptional talent or extraordinary mentality, Chu Han could take advantage of those aspects. He was like a god observing mortals struggling. No one could escape from his palm and he could infer everything.

Chu Han did not put anyone in his eyes, that's why could be so calm and use a casual tone while talking about someone's death. He could kill whoever he wanted easily since he was superior to everyone. The ambitions Chu Han had couldn't be rivaled!

Shangguan Yuxin was scared as Chu Han's shadow was enveloping her. She could not discern if what he said was real or fake. Would he really kill him or was he just bluffing?

The female doctor was at a loss.

Shang Jiuti suddenly stopped and could not help looking at Chu Han, a complicated man that she was afraid of but she did want to be close to.

It was the second time he had said something like that.

The first time he said that, was to Cheng Xianguo's brother, Cheng Zehao. The word bast*rd had been used that time. It was really an unbearable word but Chu Han's reaction did not match his personality.

Shang Jiuti stopped looking at him and thought that there must be other reasons!

Shang Jiuti ignored Gao Yi and Chu Han's fight and continued carrying Luo Xiaoxiao upward with Chen Shaoye. The woman's loyalty had reached a high level, so she made an important decision, "Since he hasn't mentioned anything, I won't ask him."

"... has to die?"

Chu Han's words reverberated in Gao Yi's ears and fear took over his heart. He did not know what he was afraid of. Even though Chu Han was stronger than him, Gao Yi had more than eighty people to support him, while Chu Han had only five people. Naturally, they outnumbered them.

He had gotten used to the supermarket's secure environment. Although his personality was flawed, he had basic management skills. Gao Yi was a fierce and powerful fighter, power meant everything in the apocalypse, so he had the right for more resources and women. No one could defy him.

But now Gao Yi could not suppress his fear.

'Tick tock! Tick tock!'

Huge beads of sweat were falling from his forehead on the ground.

Gao Yi wanted to say something but he felt that his throat had been blocked. He could not say anything.

In the silence-

'Crush!'

Chu Han made his move! He pulled the staff and took it from Gao Yi. To the others it seemed that Gao Yi had loosened his grip, but that was not the truth. Only Gao Yi knew the pain he felt as Chu Han pulled the staff, he had almost broken his hands!

Then, Chu Han attacked Gao Yi with the heavy staff and sent him flying for a few meters till he crashed on a wall!

'Bang!'

When Gao Yi landed on the wall, the sound of broken bones followed! He was in a miserable state.

Everyone was astounded; they couldn't believe what they were seeing! They were speechless, the supermarket's boss was about to change. Several women that were throwing flirtatious winks at Chu Han earlier became pale and their bodies were quivering. They were afraid to raise their heads.

Chu Han loosened his grip on Shangguan Yuxin and continued moving forward. As he was ascending the stairs he was making various moves with the staff, in order to see if it was suitable for him. The staff sounded really powerful as it was splitting the air. Then, Chu Han carried it on his shoulder slightly and shook his head in regret, "It is so light! There's no feeling."

Shangguan Yuxin who was following behind was astonished. She was a stranger to Chu Han's personality.

Several powerful people that had a good relationship with Gao Yi and knew about his iron staff could say nothing. Chu Han's talent was extraordinary, he could handle the iron staff with one hand, when Gao Yi needed both hands to utilize it! They would think that the staff was made of plastic if they had not tried its weight before.

After Gao Yi crashed on the wall he realized how scary Chu Han was and that he could be killed at any moment. He felt lucky for still being alive. He thought he had been spared, so he had a second chance in life.

Unfortunately, Gao Yi was delusional if he thought that Chu Han would spare him.

"It is really light. It's not suitable for me. I'll just throw it!"

'Crush!'

Chu Han casually threw the staff towards Gao Yi! That 'casual' throw had given the staff an extremely fast speed.

"Ah-" Gao Yi's desperate scream was cut in half.

'Puff!'

The staff had penetrated his third eye and blood surged out ceaselessly!

Killed?

Killed!

"Ah!"

"Killed? Killed?"

"Aaaaah!"

Everyone could not bear it and their screams sounded like a pot of crawling bees. Some scared people, that could not handle Chu Han's bloody methods, sh*t their pants.

But they were going upstairs! Were they not planning to let Goa Yi go away? How could they kill him?

No one could have predicted what took place...

Chapter 126: Fight With Him If You Are Unhappy

"Why?" The shocked Shangguan Yuxin could not help asking, "Do you think being popular is funny?"

"Popular?" Chu Han grinned and looked at her, "Female doctor, you seem to know nothing about the apocalypse."

Shangguan Yuxin said loudly, "I don't know? I--"

"You have seen and killed so many zombies; furthermore, you have tried to cure many infected people but the treatment was a failure. It is a vicious cycle." Chu Han stopped and mocked her, "What do you think is the apocalypse's scariest part?"

Shangguan Yuxin was speechless. She was a military doctor; being a doctor was the most popular profession after the apocalypse, so the people were treating her well. She was confused. Should there be other dangers, other than zombies, brought by the apocalypse?

Chu Han walked close to her and his cold voice sounded like it came from hell, "The apocalypse's scariest part is human beings."

The young doctor was scared.

"Certainly, you can understand it." Chu Han recovered his calm smile but his words startled the doctor, "The most terrible people in the apocalypse are people like me."

Shangguan Yuxin could feel coldness running through her spine. The apocalypse's scariest part were humans!? Humans like Chu Han?

After finishing speaking, Chu Han kept moving without turning back. The commotion was increasing and the people were getting panicked. Chu Han was excited, the panic they felt was almost the same as the one zombies brought them; that's what he wanted. There was the method of making people surrender and there was the method of controlling the people, but it was up to what kind of goal the hierarchy wanted.

He would not change his ways and didn't like the feeling of being popular, but he was good at reaching his goals with the most effective method. The fear he had instilled in the people had reached its peak. It was great, that way he could save lots of time.

Bai Yun'er beside him was calm and seemed to be familiar with Chu Han's methods.

The people that Shang Jiuti cared about were just a few. Luo Xiaoxiao's injury changed the charming woman fully and her fierceness was close to Chu Han's. She had no objection to what Chu Han wanted to do.

Chen Shaoye also had no objections. Killing was killing and playing was playing. So what? His boss did what he liked. So what? Unhappy? Just could fight with him if you were unhappy. You should just have a coffin prepared..

Only Shangguan Yuxin stopped and looked back.

The scarlet blood surging from Gao Yi's head and the white wall behind was covered in blood. His body was still standing and his limps were spasming; the scene shocked the children

Their parents tried hard to cover their eyes and they were looking at Chu Han. The people who had yelled at Chu Han and said something dirty to those three women retreated and tried to hide.

As Chu Han expected, fear took up the hearts of all people. They had been in the supermarket from the beginning of the apocalypse and they had met lots of people. Many survivors had passed but they had surrendered to Gao Yi.

At that moment, the king of the supermarket, Gao Yi, had been killed and his body was stuck on a wall. The reason because he died was really shocking.

Chu Han barged in the supermarket with extreme arrogance and took over with his arrogant methods. There was one thing that everyone knew even if Chu Han had not said it. He would be in charge of everything as long as they stayed there.

It was not an exaggeration but the reality. It was the cruel reality the apocalypse had brought.

Chu Han's character was the same, he was not a bad guy and he would not kill the innocent. But he was not a good person either. He liked and excelled in robbing. The way he got the thing he wanted was so direct-

Rob!

He needed a safe place for Luo Xiaoxiao, so he brought her to the supermarket and took over. So simple.

The supermarket was in a mess but the initiator of evil, Chu Han, just ignored it. He took his members and reached the second floor.

Chu Han despised the fact that the windows were sealed, by the original residents, so he went to a window and removed the wooden pieces covering it. After that he broke a part of the window to let clean air ventilate the place.

Chu Han placed Luo Xiaoxiao in the best bed. Shang Jiuti and Chen Shaoye helped him and Bai Yun'er didn't do anything.

The beautiful female doctor felt that it should be the most shocking day in these twenty years of her life. It was even worse than the beginning of the apocalypse.

The supermarket's second floor was really quiet and no one would be so bold to find Chu Han. They all thought of him as a hostile person who would just kill others; one may be killed for the simplest reason.

Chu Han looked around and then looked at the far hospital. Several blocks were separating them and some streets were blocked. There were too many obstacles so it was hard to drive.

"Fatty Chen." Chu Han said.

"Rest assured boss." Chen Shaoye knew what Chu Han meant without even speaking, that was the advantage of 100% loyalty.

"Do you know what should be done?" Chu Han did not turn back and kept staring at the hospital.

Chen Shaoye took out his gun and bullets from the bag. These were hidden when they barged in. Chen Shaoye knew that it was better to pretend being a pig before eating the tiger.

The fatty started and skillfully loaded the gun, "Kill!"

Chu Han looked at the fat guy and grinned, "Be professional! Don't kill the innocent."

Chu Han said heroically but there was no sympathy in his words.

"Hey!" Chen Shaoye smiled badly at Chu Han, "Except for children, I will kill anyone with bad intentions."

——————

The first floor was still in a mess and the people were scared to get close to Gao Yi body since there were worried how Chu Han would react. But there was someone.

"Clean the blood and stand guard for zombies!"

"Quickly!"

"Throw the body out of here!"

The people who were responsible for getting rid of bodies ran forward. They had to be fast. They were very skillful since Gao Yi had killed someone before.

As they were trying to pull the body, the body would not budge at all.

"How can we bring it down?" Someone asked in a confused voice.

They raised their heads and looked at the staff on Gao Yi' head. Then, fear took over.

Chapter 127: The Foolish Su Xing

Even after death, Gao Yi's face had a panicked expression. The staff had penetrated his third eye and was stuck, at least three inches in, on the wall. Chu Han had harpooned him like a fish.

How much strength and speed was needed for such a feat?

The fear Chu Han could cause had no limits; it was still increasing. The residents knew that by flattering Gao Yi and praising his strength they could earn some benefits. However, an unreasonable and more violent person appeared out of nowhere, replacing Gao Yi. Nothing would be the same anymore.

Sadness surged out from their hearts and some people suggested escaping from the supermarket before Chu Han could take over control. If Chu Han who was fiercer and more violent decided to control them, then their lives would be miserable.

Su Xing was standing like a fool and kept murmuring, "It's not logical! It goes against the laws of science! Speaking from the aspect of force-"

Everyone was ignoring him as they were busy protecting their belongings or making plans to escape. They were truly scared; most of them thought that Chu Han would kill them.

There were some more rational people that were discussing how to flatter Chu Han. Those people were not afraid of Chu Han, so they were thinking of ways to flatter him and gain some benefits. They were disloyal and vile characters; the only things they excelled in were bootlicking and betrayal.

No one would think highly of them but they wouldn't offend them either. Who knew if they had a plan B?

"Should we offer him our women?" Someone suggested.

"Don't be silly. He already has three clean and sexy women. Just look at the women here, how could he like them?

"What should we do? We don't know what the boy likes!"

"It'll be very difficult to approach him!"

While those people were discussing madly, a man with disheveled hair and a dirty face suddenly ran to second floor. As he was running he shouted, "Why is it like that? It's not scientific! It's illogical!"

The man was thinking how could Chu Han be so powerful!? The young man who excelled in physics was almost crazy.

Several treacherous people stood up and cursed at him.

"F*ck!"

"Sh*t! He is making the first move!"

"F*ck! Physics is his field of expertise!"

"Let's go! We have to stop him!"

Several people looked at each other and then followed Su Xing. He was shouting like someone had abducted his wife.

Chu Han grabbed Shangguan Yuxin from the neck and just dragged her to the stairs; he was no gentleman at all. She was the doctor, so she had to go to the hospital and find the medicine they needed.

Shangguan Yuxin was really mad and couldn't bear Chu Han's rude behavior. She turned back and shouted at Chu Han, "I am not your prisoner!"

"No, you are not." Chu Han nodded; he had no idea whether his action was rude or not, "So?"

Shuangguan Yuxin was speechless. What did "So" mean? She felt humiliated, "Can you be gentler with your actions? You're hurting me!"

Chu Han frowned and looked at her neck; it had turned black.

It hadn't come to his mind that Shangguan Yuxin had a normal body, she was not like them. Chen Shaoye had rough skin. Bai Yun'er was a female killer with great fighting skills. Shang Jiuti was not that soft and she had also evolved to phase 1. He would only treat Luo Xiaoxiao gently since she was still a kid.

"Sorry. I am not used to it." Chu Han said.

It was pity that it had a different meaning to Shangguan Yuxin. What did it mean "I am not used to it?" The man was really a helpless case!

Shangguan Yuxin's mad voice was really loud; she didn't try suppressing it at all. Su Xing and several treacherous people could hear it clearly.

The treacherous people stopped moving since they were good at observing and acting accordingly. They could not hear Shangguan Yuxin's words clearly.

Silence-

"... hurting...!"

It was so ambiguous!

Chu Han must have done something bad and if they went up at that moment, then it would be like committing suicide!

"Retreat!"

They retreated like monkeys and ran to the first floor suddenly. The foolish Su Xing rushed and shouted.

They were looking at the foolish Su Xing disdainfully; they had already predicted his end.

"What a foolish person! He must have become an idiot from all the books he has read!"

"I bet he'll drop him from the second floor!"

"His smart brain is going to be wasted. Stubborn."

"Shu! He held some authority over our affairs, so it's good that he'd going to die."

Su Xing didn't care about his actions since there were only physics' theories in his head. The thirst for knowledge in his eyes made him look like a hungry wolf as he was rushing toward Chu Han.

Chu Han looked at the messy Su Xing without reacting but Shangguan Yuxin was scared. The mad Su Xing looked like a person bitten by zombies. The female doctor could not help stepping back and falling on Chu Han. Chu Han just frowned waited for the young man running toward them.

"I have something to ask!" Su Xing shouted at Chu Han as he was running. There was a thirst for knowledge in his eyes, behind the thick lenses. He ignored the female doctor and almost jumped at Chu Han.

"Click!" A gun's loading sound came.

Su Xing stopped suddenly and stared at Chen Shaoye scarily. Chen Shaoye was next to Chu Han with a gun aiming at Su Xing.

Chu Han raised his hand with curiosity in his eyes.

Looking at Chu Han's gesture, Chen Shaoye put down the gun. That action had scared Su Xing. Those people had guns?! Where did they hide them? Why did they kill Gao Yi without the use of guns?

Some questions surged into his head and the young man was confused.

"Ask." His tone sounded like he was talking to his men.

Shangguan Yuxin moved to the side quietly; she was speechless with the crazy man.

Chapter 128: Wrong!

Chu Han's word dragged Su Xing's thoughts back and he began saying volubly, "Your muscle strength and ability to block the staff are defying the laws of science, so does the power and speed you used to throw the staff. It should not have been stuck in the wall. You—"

Chu Han interrupted him and said something strange, "The obstacles outside and the heavy things blocking the supermarket's entrance were your ideas?"

Su Xing was dazed and said foolishly, "Yes."

Chu Han looked at him with an impolite gaze. Then he smiled, "Are you good at physics?"

"Yes." Su Xing answered with one word.

"The apocalypse renders science, reason and logic useless. You should stop thinking based on what you knew. " Chu Han said calmly. He had no bad impression of Su Xing so he did not mind revealing some things.

Su Xing was stunned and his high-functioning clever brain stopped. The things that he was proud of should be abandoned? Chu Han ignored Su Xing's state and just waved to Shangguan Yuxin. Then he said to Su Xing, "Come with us."

Chu Han's tough attitude made the female doctor turn her head fiercely and follow Chu Han unwillingly. Although she was not satisfied with Chu Han, she had to compromise since Luo Xiaoxiao needed her.

Chu Han got down the stairs with Su Xing and Shuangguan Yuxin; his calm expression shocked everyone. Especially the treacherous people waiting for a good show felt regret when they saw Su Xing following Chu Han safely.

"The boy is so lucky!"

Everyone was shocked since Chu Han had killed Gao Yi, the strongest person, and spared Su Xing, the smartest person. How much time had passed? Ten minutes or twenty minutes? The sudden turn of events was very fast!

Chu Han ignored the people casting scared and intriguing glances. He went out of the supermarket with the other two. Looking at the obstacles he had destroyed, he said in a masochistic tone. "You have a good and smart head but your thinking is limited."

"What do you mean?" Su Xing knew that Chu Han was talking to him. At first, he was really mad because he had blocked some zombie groups with those things.

After Chu Han's next words, Su Xing looked at him as if he had seen a ghost, "You should have already blocked three tides? Each tide should have around five hundred zombies?"

"How do you know about that?!" Su Xing was dazed and said.

"Because the obstacles outside the supermarket can only block so much, they can not last forever, at some point they will be useless." Chu Han said calmly and tried hard to make the smart boy understand, "Your planning is correct but you have miscalculated."

"I have miscalculated?" Su Xing started thinking and going down the rabbit hole 1 . One person meditated on the ground and he kept turning over the obstacles. He murmured, "The angle is right and there are no mistakes in the dynamic reasoning. Is it too conservative? Theoretically, five tides with less than eight hundreds zombies should be blocked. But the last tide destroyed the obstacles completely. What happened? It is so strange!"

Chu Han's mouth twitched and he regretted taking that guy with him; his stubborn personality was unbearable.

"Zombies are creatures that should not exist. The global darkness is illogical and the laws of science cannot be applied anymore. How would you explain it?" Chu Han said with patience and looked at Su Xing.

Chu Han also seemed to murmur, "Zombies are not just walking corpses. Their power keeps changing, they're getting stronger. In the past if anyone discussed with the top biologist that zombies were real, the biologist would say it's impossible. The truth is that zombies can evolve and live forever. We should change the way we're fighting them and they should be treated as beasts."

After finishing with his shocking revelation, Chu Han ignored the shocked Su Xing and left with the shocked Shangguan Yuxin. Zombies could evolve and phase two zombies started appearing but no one knew it; that or they just could not face reality.

The female doctor had not thought about it as what she cared was only how to cure or how to drive the zombie virus away. Although she knew that it was a difficult task, she had never thought about the zombies being able to evolve. She believed that the zombies would be fully eliminated or changed back to human beings.

However, Chu Han revealed that they could evolve and become stronger? What did living forever mean?

"I don't believe it! Bullsh*t!"

Su Xing said in an angry and disatisfied voice. Chu Han did not stop and kept going. He left the parking lot soon and walked to the eastern hospital.

Chu Han took over the supermarket really fast but he left even faster. It had only been fifteen minutes between arriving and leaving. Everyone looking outside stealthily was shocked. They didn't expect Chu Han leaving so soon!

Su Xing squatted on the ground with a suspended head. He stayed squatted and trapped pondering over his miscalculations for more than one hour. Some people left the supermarket to replace the obstacles with iron plates and others things. It was really messy.

Those people were busy every day. Su Xing was in charge of designing the obstacles and they were in charge of placing them. They had surrounded the supermarket with obstacles that could withstand several tides.

Suddenly! They young man with messy hair jumped up and shouted loudly, "Put it down!"

'Clang!'

Everyone was scared and tried not to drop what they were carrying. They looked at Su Xing who was usually calm and murmuring while thinking.

Su Xing looked really crazy at that moment. He kicked an iron plate a man had placed, "It is wrong! Wrong!"

"What? What is happening?" The man was shocked.

The eyes behind the thick lenses became brighter and brighter, "Stop placing it like that. It should be changed! Do it again!"

He took out a pen and paper from his pocket and started writing something.

"Sh*t! I'm really lucky that I've studied architectural engineering!" used for referring to a situation that is strange, confusing, or illogical, and often hard to escape from

Chapter 129: Looking For People To Go

The system's voice transmitted new information to Chu Han who was walking with Shangguan Yuxin toward the hospital.

"Su Xing's loyalty has reached 30%"

Chu Han stopped moving and almost fell on the ground.

"What happened?" Shangguan Yuxin was confused.

"It's nothing, keep moving." Chu Han said in a calm voice suppressing his excitement.

Su Xing? The stubborn boy was 'that' Su Xing?!

Sh*t! He had stumbled upon treasure!

In Chu Han's previous life, Su Xing had turned into an excellent engineer after the apocalypse; he had even designed the large base five years after the apocalypse. Although he was physically weak and couldn't even fight against phase 1 zombies, his designs were excellent. Besides that, he was able to analyze the force and speed of each zombie phase accurately. It was inconceivable as he knew nothing about biology; he had accomplished everything relying on physics.

He could not indentify between a phase two or phase 3 zombie, but he could compare the scratches they simultaneously left on a surface.

Chu Han had never met the big-shot Su Xing in his previous life, but he really admired him. He could have never expected that after talking with Su Xing, he would be the one admiring him now! Although his loyalty was only at 30%, it was a good start. Loyalty and goodwill were different things.

The former meant obedience.

Chu Han felt happy and fearful at the same time. He thought that from then on he should ask the names of whoever they met; who knew, maybe they were influential people from his 'past'. Talents like them should not be missed!

——————

Be it within or outside the supermarket, everyone was busy arranging things. Lots of large material were being carried out and placed in strange and similarly natural angles.

No one knew why Su Xing had ordered them to make those sudden changes. Su Xing had used everyone from the supermarket, not just because of his authority, but because Chu Han had allowed to follow him. Chu Han's reputation was stronger than Su Xing's.

It had only been fifteen minutes after Chu Han had taken that irreplaceable position in the supermarket.

But not everyone tried to work hard, especially the people who were having evil intentions for the three women and were hostile toward Chu Han. They were hiding in the mass and looked at each other with implicit eyes while discussing something.

"How about killing the fatty on the second floor while the violent guy is absent? The fatty must be really weak because of all that fat!"

While the people were busy and trying hard to improve their defenses, the booming sound of a vehicle came from afar.

"Someone is coming here again?"

"It surely is lively today!"

"Someone without guts wouldn't be coming here."

"Take your weapons and let's have a look!"

A dirty Jeep was approaching; one could see that it should have killed lots of zombies because there was dried dark blood and chunks of rotten meat on a thick nail. They looked fresh but the smell was not that thick.

The Jeep stopped before the camouflaged supermarket. The vehicle could not enter since there were many obstacles in front of the supermarket.

The driver was Yue Zi.

The current him was really dirty and his fat face was much thinner, he must have had some tough days. All his belongings amounted to some guns and a bag on the copilot seat.

'Kacha!'

Some aborigines from the supermarket stepped forward and broke the Jeep's window with a wooden stick. They could not touch the vehicle since there were zombie parts on it.

"Whoever you are, get out of the car!" Although the tone was unfriendly, it was not overbearing. It was the apocalypse, so there should be some restrain dealing with other humans.

Yue Zi took a deep breath and pulled out a gun, and then he opened the door forcefully and got out.

'Bang!'

The closing door's sound was so loud that the people close to the car stepped back.

"He has a gun!?"

"Where did he find the gun?"

"Is he a policeman or did he steal it?"

Everyone stared at Yue Zi's gun. They had never left the supermarket and the farthest they had gone was the parking lot outside, so they had never seen the bag full of guns and bullets that the military distributed.

The people that broke the window were quivering. Someone's voice sounded like a duck full with excitement and greed, "You have a gun?!"

Yue Zi looked at the bystanders and then his pupils narrowed. He stared at the G55; the crossroad vehicle was modified. Yue Zi would not have recognized the vehicle if he hadn't fought for the car.

It was different!

The arrogant Yue Zi would not be afraid of a thousand of zombies but the G55's appearance did shock him! But what shocked him most was the idea of Chu Han being there!

Some people started having evil intentions when they saw that Yue Zi was so quiet and not moving. They made their way to Yue Zi and stared at the gun with greedy eyes.

"Buddy, where did you get that gun from?"

"Do you have other guns? Can you give me one to play with?"

Even though the people around him were trying to strike a conversation, Yue Zi was not responding. His eyes turned red as he was staring at the G55 and thinking about Chu Han being there!

Finally! He had found them!

The unresponsive Yue Zi confused the people, but they were excited because they thought he was a foolish person.

Someone went forward rapidly and stretched out his hand to take the Yue Zi's rifle!

"Since you seem like a fool, how about giving me your gun!?"

'Bang!'

Suddenly there was a gunshot.

The person who tried to steal the gun fell on the ground and fresh blood surged out.

"Ah—"

"Run!"

"Another person that kills without batting an eye!?"

The shocked bystanders ran away and the large parking lot became quiet suddenly.

Su Xing was the first to run, his heart was racing. He just rushed to the second floor directly. Although he was good with physics, he was not a fighter. He needed to find someone who could protect him while Chu Han was absent. No matter if it was Chen Shaoye, Shang Jiuti or Bai Yuner, there should be someone that could tell him what to do.

Someone had come to destroy the supermarket!

Beside Yue Zi, the Jeep's rear door opened and a stubble disobedient man holding a gun while smoking got off.

Chapter 130: Destroy The Supermarket

"Fool?" Cheng Xianguo said to Yue Zi.

The dead body was lying in front of Yue Zi's feet but he did not bother looking at it. He pointed at the far G55 and said, "Brother Cheng, we found Chu Han."

Cheng Xianguo was quivering and he casted his eyes on that crossroad vehicle. He calmed down his excited heart and a sense of belonging surged out while seeing the vehicle. It was the only sense of belonging he could feel in the depressing apocalypse.

The demobilized good man had changed after suffering from his brother's death. He had lost the soldier's righteous aura which had been replaced by fierce and brutal disobedience. He did not kill Mu Ye and also lost track of his counterpart. Yue Zi had saved him when he tried to use a zombie group to kill himself.

He did not know why he continued living; Chu Han was his only hope, the 60% loyalty helped the demobilized soldier keeping it together. They were constantly fighting on the way from Tong City to Shi City; the zombies kept becoming stronger, their bullets were decreasing and the food was becoming scarcer.

Finding Chu Han was their only motivation otherwise they could not last after losing contact with Ye Chen. At that moment, Cheng Xianguo and Yue Zi had finally understood Chu Han's words that the city was going to face a crisis.

"Go!" Cheng Xianguo jumped out of the vehicle and walked to the supermarket with strides, "We must go and find the boss!"

Yue Zi brought the bag from the copilot seat; those were all the things they had. He rushed with Cheng Xianguo, their excitement was hard to suppress.

——————

In the supermarket's second floor, several people sat or stood calmly. Bai Yun'er was calm and Shang Jiuti peeked at the stairs. The noise attracted her and Chen Shaoye who was eating melon seeds freely, but his eyes were always on Luo Xiaoxiao.

The damned Kuang Zhiran!

Only Su Xing staggered around like an ant in hot pot, "They have guns and they killed one of our people. Although he did not look so bad, he must be really violent!"

"Come on." Chen Shaoye said freely and spilt the seeds one by one. He was not listening to Su Xing since he was thinking how to take revenge against Kuang Zhiran.

Su Xing was confused, "There are so many of us but we'll do nothing?"

"Are you stupid?" Chen Shaoye rolled his eyes bluntly, "You said that they are carrying guns, right? Do you want to have a taste of their guns?"

"But they have come to destroy the supermarket! Should we give it to them just like that?" Su Xing was really worried. Although he was good at thinking, he was extremely simpleminded. Su Xing was imagining the vicious battle and the losses the two sides would face.

"So what? Just give it to them. I don't care." Chen Shaoye said casually, he did not seem to mind Su Xing's worries. The fatty knew why Chu Han liked to tantalize others, it was exhilarating. Su Xing whose brain was smarter than his was still played by him.

"How can you just give the supermarket to others? You really disappoint me!" Su Xing's glasses were crooked, he was really mad, "How could Chu Han let such a weak guy like you follow him?"

"Who are you calling a weak guy?" Chen Shaoye raised his head and stared at Su Xing fiercely, "You may treasure the smelly supermarket but I really hate it! It has no ventilation!"

"You can stay here! I will go to face them!" Su Xing left the second floor madly.

"Come back!" Chen Shaoye caught his shirt's collar. It was really easy for a two hundreds kilo fatty to drag a slim guy like Su Xing.

"You will stay here! You're forbidden from leaving." Chen Shaoye ordered. Although his loyalty had reached 100%, he didn't know why Su Xing would worship Chu Han so much. He would just protect him since he wanted to follow Chu Han.

Such a slim body could be crippled if he went down. As for the other people, he had no time to take care of them. He was feeling guilty for Luo Xiaoxiao's injury, so he would protect Su Xing like Chu Han would. Kindness and generosity should feed the dog!

In the supermarket's hall there were still around sixty people, except from the people who had run away with food because Chu Han had scared them. Most of them were people that couldn't walk around carelessly; weak old people, women and children- perfect food for zombies. There were also some treacherous people lurking around.

Cheng Xianguo entered into the supermarket with Yue Zi and saw around sixty people gathered in a corner; they were like sheep forced by two wolves. They looked at Cheng Xianguo and Yue Zi angrily and scarily.

Today they had experienced the battle between Gao Yi and Chu Han. Although Chu Han had ignored them and disappeared soon after taking over, those people could not bear a second battle.

Two tough groups had appeared in one day and killed others. No one could bear it if the death count kept increasing.

Cheng Xianguo just ignored the complicated emotions in their faces and looked around, but there was no Chu Han. He just asked, "Is the G55's owner here or not?"

The conflicted people were dazed after listening to the question. Did he know Chu Han?

"I'm asking you guys!" Cheng Xianguo shouted suddenly and his fierce appearance was the same as the dead Gao Yi's.

The people were shocked and then a seven-year-old boy murmured, "He has left."

The boy was correct. The G55's owner was Chu Han but Chu Han had left.

"He has left?" Yue Zi's disappointment was very obvious, he then looked at Cheng Xianguo, "Brother Cheng, we missed him again."

"F*ck!" Cheng Xianguo kicked at the iron staff. It was not due to anger, but because of the annoyance they felt all those days being unable to find Chu Han.

However, the people thought it was naked hostility. Were they Chu Han's enemies? Some treacherous people thought like that. Who would be the winner if the two tigers clashed?

"When will he come back?" Yue Zi asked the boy. The G55 had been modified and Chu Han would not abandon it that easily, so he believed that Chu Han had left to take care of some business.

"No. I don't know." The boy answered weakly while his mother was hugging it scarily. The young mother looked at Yue Zi and Cheng Xiangou vigilantly since she thought they would harm the child.

As Yue Zi was asking, some people were infuriated by their behavior.

'Bang!'

A colliding sound came from the tunnel's gate.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

The Scorched De . _.

Ficção Científica

9 2 2
A building forgotten about over time holds a dark history. When five police officers search the building will they leave satisfied? A woman police...
Crazy De Pennygobbler56

Ficção Científica

1 0 2
A fruity scientist gets called crazy and wants to die until he's actually dying but becomes immortal instead??? (That's all I got for now 😢)
Lain 2.0 De Teh Marcus

Ficção Científica

5 0 1
this is a extension of the anime lain.Oh forget...
1 0 1
⭐서울&경기⭐O❶⓪-4⓶O일-74⓷삼❤️명일외국여자출장안마❤️후불⭐#면목동출장마사지추천,#까치산역멕시코여성출장마사지추천,#용마산역우루과이여성출장마사지⭐서울&경기⭐O➀O-42⓪❶-74⓷⓷❤️노량진역일본인홈케어❤️후불⭐#남한산성면러시아홈타이출장,#진관동멕시코여성출장마사지...