๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ...

By AGirlFromTheStars

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
5
6
7
8
9
A/N
10
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
A/N (Please do read)
(An A/n) My life to this point
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Drawings
22
23
24
I need help (and bonus facts about me)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

21

1.4K 37 8
By AGirlFromTheStars

I sat on the couch with Stella on my lap.

Rubbing her head I glanced over to Steven who was making a rather large sandwich.

"Steven, what are you making?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm making a party sub for Lars, wanna come?" He asked as he looked at me for my answer

I nodded and took Stella off my lap to go with Steven.

She whined in protest as I placed her on the floor.

Feeling sorry for my child I kneeled and held her in my arms.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it"

I kissed her head and in return, she licked my cheek.

I smiled and place her back down.

After Steven finish the sub we jumped into Lion's mane and come out Lars' head.

"Who wants a party sub!" Steven asked in glee.

"What exactly are we celebrating?" Rhodonite asked confusedly.

"Well, you guys beat Emerald and rescued me, Steven and Connie from the Jungle Moon. And you have this amazing ship, so you'll be back on Earth in no time" I explained with a smile.

"It's only super fast when it works" Lars shouted as he snatched the sub from Steven.

Fluorite's head emerges from the engine room.

"Captain... Lars... I've... finish... rerouting-"

"Power from the gravity engine to the nova thrusters?" Lars finished the sentence.

"Great! Twins, floor it on the thrusters!"

"Right away, Captain"

"Yes Captain"

The ship began to pick up speed for a moment then the thrusters shut down, taking the power too.

We groaned in disappointment.

"Captain Lars! Don't use the thrusters! We're going to lose power!" Padparadscha said late.

"Thanks, Padparadscha" Lars said a bit sarcastically.

"Hey if we're doing to be drifting for a while, there is someone we would like you all to meet"

Lars was a bit hesitant about meeting the person and nervous if the person was bigger than the sandwich.
I told him that the person didn't have to be. He finally agreed and allowed Steven into his head.

A moment past and Steven emerged out with Garnet, who was shapeshifted as him.

"Another...Steven?" Fluorite questioned.

"There's more of you?!" Lars asked shocked.

As Garnet turns back into her normal form, the Off Colours gasped as they saw a glimpse of Garnet's eyes before she pushed up her glasses.

"This is Garnet, she the leader of the Crystal Gems back on Earth" I introduced her.

Garnet than began to complement the Off Colours.

"I predict you're going to make everyone uncomfortable " Padparadscha pointed out.

Garnet looked around and notice the Off Colours were looking at the floor uneasily.

Rhodonite folded her arms.

"It's not nice to make fun of us like that"

I looked at the Off Colours confused.

"She wasn't making fun of you. Haven't you guys heard a compliment before?" I asked.

The Off Colour was still confused by the word.

"Its when someone says something nice about you" I explained.

"Who would say nice things to gems like us? We're completely inappropriate and so are you. We should all be ashamed." Rhodonite exclaimed.

Garnet put her hand on our shoulder.

"Aw, Steven, Y/n. These gems feel just like I did before I met Rose Quartz"

The Off Colours were shocked when she mentions her name.  They began to tell us what they've heard of Rose Quartz which was too far off what the Diamonds had told me. 

"You have it  all wrong!" Garnet exclaimed.

There was silence. 

"Rose Quartz!" Padparadscha shouted out of the blue casing be to jump a bit at the sudden outburst.

"Of course that is how they tell it on Homeworld. Come on everyone, let me tell you the story of the real  Rose Quartz. If that's okay with you Y/n" Garnet said.

Everyone's attention turned to me.

'I mean this is the story of the fall of my mother but every story has two sides and I want to hear them both.'  I thought.

"I don't mind hearing your side of Rose Quartz" I said and Garnet gave me a nod. 

"It was Era 1. The Diamonds unique in their flawlessness sought to expand their perfection across the galaxy. And it was for this purpose Pink Diamond chose her first colony. The planet Earth.       
On Earth, every gem was made to serve Pink Diamond. Each with a role to play in Homeworld's perfect empire. In comparison to their creator, their existence was ordinary, they were life forms only meant to fit their mould and no one had ever dared think otherwise until there was Rose Quartz. 
In stature, she was no different than any Quartz and for a time she did her best to carry out her Diamond's bidding however she began to take notice of her strange colony and the life that existed there. Curiosity turned into appreciation. Appreciation turned into fondness. And fondness turn to love. Soon she wasn't able to keep her finding secret and she began asking her fellow gems if they knew of the life on Earth and what they made of it. She continued to prior further kindergartners with questions so odd that word of her eventually made its way to Pink Diamond. Rose Quartz summoned at once.

'Quartz!' Began Pink Diamond 'What have you been saying down there?'
'My Diamond' Rose pleaded.
'It has come to may attention that our colony, Earth, bears life while I know these organic life forms serve no purpose. I ask that we leave this planet and spare their lives'.
Pink Diamond thought for a moment and the laughed a wicked empty sound.
'You wish to save these life forms at the expensive of your our? Don't be absurd. Return to your post and I'll forget insolent'

And with that Rose Quartz was dragged back to her kindergarten for duty. Only Rose could no longer stand to continue aiding in the destruction of Earth. She had no choice. She had to fight.
'Is this what you want? To inject? To build? I've seen the life that exists for myself! And it lives here! Will you destroy it?! or join it?!'.
Rose's message began to resonate to Pink Diamond dismay. Her colony was falling apart. So like a coward, she called for her Diamond allies Yellow and Blue to help but Rose also found herself with allies. Other gems that were cast out for being wrong. A pearl that belonged to no none (you were so wrong about that), a Bismitt who build weapons for rebels instead of towers for tyrants and entirely new fusion for not power but for love. And countless others all inspired by Rose to live for ourselves on Earth. She was our leader and Earth was our precious home and those who fought to save it became known as...  the Crystal Gems!

It was an impossible fight, but we fought anyway. And the more gems that say us, the more that joined. but Pink Diamond's forces proved too strong. Rose feared that soon she would have nothing else to protect. Rose Quartz drew her rebel blade...and shattered Pink Diamond, saving the Earth for all time from her reign of terror." 

"Wow that was incredible"

"I don't believe it" The twins exclaimed.

Lars leaned toward Steven.

"Your mom did all that? That awesome!"

"I'll admit she had a lot of bravery to start her on rebellion for what she believed what was right" I said with a smile, a bit grateful for what she had done.

Steven looked up at me.

"So you aren't mad that she shattered your mom?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"If she didn't do what she did, I would have met you guys and the Earth would have become something like the Jungle Moon" I said as I mess with his hair. He then huge my leg. Causing me to smile and kneeled and gave him a proper hug. 

"Wait. What about the rest? What happened after that?" Rhodonite asked.

Garnet, Steven and I shared a worried look before Garnet continued. 

"The other Diamonds were furious. In a last-ditch effort to wipe out the Rebellion, the Diamonds launch a direct attack against Earth, and in their fury, they used their powers to end the fighting once and for all".

"I predict this story won't have a happy ending" Padparadscha said.

The Off Colours looked at the floor sadly.

They began to think that the is not hop for them but Garnet disagrees with them saying that there is hope and there is a lot of other gems like them out there.

"But how many more of us can there be?" Rhodonite questioned.

"Way more than you think! We was only on Homeworld for, like, an hour before we ran into you guys. There must be Off Colours all over the place"  Steven explained.

"Steven is right! I never knew that there were gems like you guys but I know I do and I'm willing to stand by the Crystal Gems and fight by your side"

I said with pride and had a pridefully grin on my face.

Garnet smiled at me.

"Rose used to say there was something about Earth; something that set gems free. Look at you. Love, freedom, it's universal. You all prove it every moment you like as yourselves. You can show everyone!"  Garnet explained.

"We...can...do that? Fluorite asked.

“Not while we're floating out here like sitting ducks. Fluorite" let's take a look at the engine” Lars said as he stood on the chair and pointed.

The Off Colours cheers as we all made our
way to the engine room.

The twins worked on the panel in front of the engine while the Off Colours stood behind them.

Garnet, Steven and I sat on the stairs nearby.

"Hey, uh, Garnet? When Y/n, Connie and I were stranded on the Jungle Moon, I- we, saw something.... A vision... of... Pink Diamond"

Garnet hummed and nodded listening to what Steven was saying.

"When Y/n and Blue Diamond came to Earth, I had dreams where I saw though her eyes and I was crying her tears. If I'm having the same dreams about Pink Diamond, what if she's still out there?" Steven asked.

"Steven she's gone" Garnet said as she put her hand on his back.
"Your mother made sure of that"

"But I felt such a strong connection"  Steven said as he hugged Garnet's leg.

"Don't worry Steven I could first handedly reassure you that's she gone" I was with a bittersweet smile as I leaned forward booped his nose.

That when Garnet wrapped her hand around my shoulders, giving me a motherly hug which I haven't gotten on in years causing by eyes to tear up a bit. (I don't know why but I see Garnet as a mother figure for Y/n).

'Don't cry Y/n Don't. Cry.'  I told myself.

"The both of you have empathetic powers that other gems don't have. You two are unusual, like them, and like me. It's not something to fear. It's something to celebrate" Garnet told us.

Me and Steven smiled at her kind words as the Off Colours were still have issues reactivating the engine.

"Come on! Come on! (Turn the radio on its Saturday and it won't be long-) " Lars said frustrated.

"Oh strange"
"The core should have come online by now" The twins said confused.

"I predict that Captain Lars will be pressing the wrong button" Padparadscha said causing the Off Colours to look at him.

"Oh" He said then took his hand off his control panel causing the ship's power to be restored.

"Yes we did it!" Lars said in glee.

With the power back on everyone made it back to the upper level and intended to their positions.

"So dose that mean you can get back to Earth?" I asked a bit excited.

"Not... quite....The... nova... thrusters... still... need... repairs" Fluorite informed.

"We can hit  up the nearest colony for parts. Rhodonite, tell ?d there's one nearby" Lars ordered.

"Well, we aren't far from one of Yellow Diamond's asteroid mines. But that's crawling with States, Captain. It's incredibly dangerous"  Rhodonite warned Lars in a nervous tone.

"So are we" Lars said as he held hid cape in front of him and poses.

"Let's show 'em!"

Hey Starlings so sorry of the late updates. School has me busy but due to Carnival I have a few days to update so do bear with me. I also wanted you to know if you guys wanted to go a Q and A? But you questions and I'll answer them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 82 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...
170K 4K 26
BOOK #1: Steven Universe: The Movie CRINGE VALUE: EXTRA LARGE โžช(Edited description) Now that peace has been brought to the galaxy Steven and the Cry...
5.2K 433 24
Imagine Beach City. A normal city, normal people, normal society, a normal school. Or, at least, one can only assume so. Some might say that their sc...
72.1K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...