Eternal Love

By kimjungkoo97

A beautiful love story of Lan Wangji of gusu lan sect madly in love with Wei Ying who is the adopted son of... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 - Gusu Lan Sect
Chapter 3 - Love
Chapter 4 - Punishment
Chapter 5 - Hold me tight
Chapter 6 - Choose One
Chapter 7 - Precious
Chapter 8 - Reincarnation
Chapter 9 - Obstacles
Chapter 10 - Yiling patriarch
Chapter 11 - Possessive
Chapter 12 - Attack
Chapter 13 - Together
Chapter 14 - Mine
Chapter 15 - Unconditional love
Chapter 16 - The End
Chapter 17 - Little Bundle of Joy
Epilogue - Eternal Love

Chapter 1 - Beautiful

20.4K 804 214
By kimjungkoo97

Wei Ying pov

The warm water relaxed me a lot.. I know wake up early is not in my dictionary but I can't broke the rules in cloud recess.. That's where my Lan Zhan is.. My Lan Zhan.. I smiled and took the robe and wrapped around my body.. At last I'm going to see him.. My room is filled with many gifts that my in laws send for me all these years.. As we are betrothed as a tradition my in laws send me many gifts all these years..

I looked at myself on the mirror.. I'm not that bad then why I have to wear my mask.. Its alright after our meeting no need to wear my mask.. I wear my robe which is black and red and my boots.. I braided my hair and tied it with red ribbon.. I wear my mask and took my suibian with me..

'Woahh.. Shijie.. Am I dreaming.. Our little brat is ready..' I scoffed at my brother.. 'Or is he eager to meet his fiance..' I pouts at him..

'Shijie..' She chuckled at caressed my cheeks.. 'You look so handsome A xian.. At last you are going to meet him today..' I smiled at her..

'What if he is ugly.. Will you cancel the engagement..' I hits him on his arms..

'I don't care about his appearance.. Im going to marry him no matter what..' Jiang Cheng scoffed at me... 'Is it because of your parents..' I lowered my head..

'That's their last wish and I love him too..' I smiled a little.. 'Husband.. I think I'm going to faint.. Our little Wei is already up..' We three saw our mom and father.. I smiled and bowed to them.. 'Let's have breakfast..' We all sit on the table where our maids were serving breakfast for us.. The whole place were decorated with flowers.. I'm nervous and also happy..

'Tomorrow we are going to announce your engagement.. And wei its your last day.. Here after no need to wear this mask..' Mom said.. 'But I want to ask..' Our Father holds her hand.. 'We don't want to force you..' I smiled at her..

'No mom.. You are not forcing me.. You and father knows what's good for me..' She chuckled and caressed my cheeks..

'Then this week you three are going to study in cloud recess.. It will take one year..' We three nodded our head.. After our breakfast me and Jiang Cheng went to our training field...

'A Xian we are going to study and also we have to do night hunts there..' I nodded my head.. 'Pack your clothes tomorrow maybe after the engagement we leave yunmeng sect with the Lans..' One year.. I'm going to stay with my Lan Zhan and I'm excited to make new friends..

Me and A Cheng visits our town.. No one knows how I look but I can feel their lusty gazes.. Some thought that I'm a woman.. It irritates though.. But it's not my mistake.. I have a feminine body and I'm not so built like my father and brother.. But I'm so strong then those men.. Because both mom and father trained us a lot.. Me and Jiang Cheng were good in swords and using talismans.. And I want Lan zhan to be proud of me.. Like him I want to protect him too..

In afternoon the maids were arranging the tables and they dont know I was there... 'Today we can see the servant son's face.. I don't know why everyone love him he is also a servant like us..' I clenched my suibian...

'Who are you calling as a servant.. He is my son.. How dare you call him like that..' I saw my mom arguing with the maids.. I shook my head and went to my room.. Right I'm not their real son but they protect me and care for me like their own son.. They are so kind.. So I don't care what others say about me..

'A Xian..' I saw shijie near the door.. She get inside my room and sit beside me on the bed.. 'You have to get ready.. And first you have to show your face to your fiance..' I know... 'At dinner our father will introduce you to Lan clan leader and his uncle..' I nodded my head..

'W-what if he dont like me..' She holds my hand.. 'No one can hate my A Xian..' After she leaves the room I get ready to meet my Lan zhan.. I hope he love me like I love him..

No one's pov

Nearly in evening Lan Qiren with Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen reach the yunmeng Jiang sect port.. Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Cheng invites the guest.. When A Cheng saw Lan Wangji his lips curved into a smile but he forget to notice that xichen is staring at him.. They all greeted and Jiang Cheng leads the way..

Madam Yu and Jiang Yanli invited the guests.. 'I'm happy to see you..' Jiang Fengmian said.. Lan Qiren smiled at him.. 'You have to take some rest before dinner.. And about the meeting..'

'Don't worry I will say it to wangji..' They three went to the guest room where Jiang Cheng arranged everything for them.. 'Wangji..' Lan Qiren called the younger jade..

'Shifu..' Lan Xichen nodded his head.. 'Before dinner you have to meet Wei Ying.. And you know wei ying is special.. So..' Wangji nodded his head. 'Meet us in the dining with your fiance..' Xichen said..

Wei ying fixed his robe.. He is really nervous.. 'Don't be tensed.. He is not that bad..' Wei ying glared at A Cheng.. 'Stop teasing him.. A Xian.. Relax..' Wei ying took a deep breath..

'Its time..' He looked at his brother and shijie one more time and wear his mask and leaves the room.. No one is allowed near the pond where wei ying is waiting for him.. The moon light and lanterns and the beautiful lotus in the pond made the place even more beautiful..

Jiang Yanli leads the young jade the way to the lotus pond.. 'He is waiting for you Hanguang Jun..' After A li leaves Wangji looked around the place.. He is only few steps away from his love.. When he walked on the wooden bridge he saw wei ying who is looking at the moon..

Wei Ying heard the footsteps and he tightened his grip on the railing.. Wangji looked at his fiance who is few steps before him.. He is in blue and red robe and the red ribbon tied on his hair.. He is shorter than wangji... They both didn't know how to start the conversation.. But wei ying broke the silence..

'You are here..' His voice is melodious to wangji.. He can't wait anymore he wants to see his fiance now..

'Mnn..' Wei ying chuckled sure he is a man of few words.. Wei ying thought and turned to see his future husband.. His eyes widened when he saw the young jade.. He is so handsome and too perfect.. Wei ying can't take his eyes away from Lan Wangji.. The younger smiled when he see wangji smiled a little..

'How are you..' His deep voice made him shivered a little.. 'I-im fine Lan Zhan..' Wangji heart swelled in happiness when Wei Ying called him like that..

'Lan Zhan what if I'm ugly..' He tried to tease him.. 'I don't care..' He stood before the younger and tried to take off the mask but wei ying stopped him..

'Lan Zhan.. You know I'm not belong to...'

'I know.. But now you are betrothed to me wei.. You are going to be my husband.. I promise you I will shower you with love each and everyday..  I dont care what others say about you.. Because you are only mine..' Wei ying loosened his grip.. Wangji pulled off the knot and took the mask.. His breath hitched when he saw his beautiful fiance.. Wei ying tilt his head and smiled at him.. Its a beautiful smile which melts wangji's heart...

Now he know why he wear his mask.. He is so beautiful.. 'You are so beautiful..' Wei ying blushed.. He looked at the mask.. No need to hide behind the mask here after.. He snapped out from the thoughts when he feel a warm touch on his cheeks..

'Everyone is waiting for us.. Let's go..' Wei ying nodded his head and walked beside Wangji.. He admired how handsome he is.. After a long waiting Lan Wangji met his fiance.. He love wei ying but after he met his fiance he fall for him more..

'There they are..' Wei ying and Lan Wangji stood before the elders and bowed to them.. Lan Qiren smiled.. Lan Xichen saw how happy they are both it makes him happy too.. Yu Zi Yuan teared a little when they see them both together but she tried not to show her emotion.. Jiang Yanli is happy to see his little brother with his love..

Wei ying join with his brother and sister.. Even the maids were amazed to see wei ying because it's the first time they see his face.. But wangji hates when the maids looked at his fiance..

'What did you talk about.. Did you both kiss..' Wei ying chocked his food and glared at A Cheng who is smirking at him.. 'I'm happy that at last I met my son in law..' Lan Qiren said..

'Tomorrow we will announce their engagement to the other clans.. They have to finish their studies too..' Yu Zi Yuan said.. Lan Qiren nodded his head..

'So tomorrow morning other clans will be here and at dinner we can announce that both Lan Wangji and Wei Ying are betrothed..' Wei ying smiled.. He is in cloud nine.. He know Lan zhan is handsome but he is far more handsome than he imagined..

After dinner the elders were in the meeting hall.. 'Wei Ying.. Did he know about it..' Yu Zi Yuan nodded her head.. 'He is taking medicines from time to time.. And also before marriage we have to..' She stopped talking and looking at the other two..

'But we can't stop them.. They are too young..' Fengmian said.. 'Many clan leaders tried to marry him but they didn't know that wei ying can give birth to a child.. And you know his golden core is so strong..'

'Yeah.. Its too dangerous.. And Wen Ruohan didn't know about this his secret..' Zi yuan said..

'Don't worry Wangji won't let anyone to hurt him.. And we are also here for him too..' Lan Qiren explained..

In the next morning other clans were in lotus pier.. Except the wen clan Gusu Lan sect, Lanling Jin Sect and Qinghe Nie sect leaders were in the meeting hall enjoying their breakfast.. 'We heard that Wei met Wangji.. What's the meeting about and why wei is not here then..'  Jin Guangshan asked..

'He will join with us in dinner.. And I have to announce something important..' Jiang Fengmian said.. Mrs. Jin is with Yanli and Zi yuan.. Jin Zixuan is not in love with Yanli but he can't oppose his father's decision and it will strengthen the power of two clans.. But Yanli loves her fiance..

'I heard that Wei Ying is not going to wear his mask.. And the Jiang's are also going to study in Gusu for an year..' One of the jin clan member explained..

'Many said that no one seen his face.. I don't know he wear the mask.. And what's the important announcement..' They all very eager to know about it..

Wangji is in his room meditating.. He opened his eyes when he saw his brother.. 'Gege..' They both sit on the bed.. 'Wangji we know how much you love Wei.. But promise me you won't let anyone to hurt him..' Wangji looked at his brother..

'I want to say something about Wei.. Only his family, uncle Qiren and me know  about it.. Uncle wants me to say it to you..' Wangji waiting for his brother to say about this lover..

'Wei's golden core is too strong.. He is so special that.. That he can give birth to a child.. ' Wangji eyes widened.. 'No one knows about it..'

'I read it in our books but is it possible..' Xichen nodded his head.. 'Take care of him.. This one year he has to concentrate on his studies and you know he is your cultivation partner.. And in night hunt we will face many dangers.. The black energy can easily try to target wei..' Wangji clenched his fist..

'Don't worry gege.. I won't let him to get hurt.. And does wei know about it..' Xichen nodded his head.. 'Like you he loves you all these years..  A Cheng said how much Wei loves you.. In this one year know about him more.. I know wei will be your best friend and a good wife to you..' Wangji nodded his head..

'Didn't you see that boy.. Why he is hiding behind the mask.. Did Yanli or Lady yu said anything about wei ying..' Jin guangshan asked his wife..

'We will see him in dinner.. I heard that he is not going to wear his mask anymore.. I don't know the reason too.. Wei is his friend's son... Like a servant why they want to adopt him and why they are so protective over him..' Zixuan hates it so he leaves the room with mianmian..

In evening all the clan leaders were in the rich decorated hall.. They were in their respected seats with their clan members behind them.. Lan Qiren looked at the other clan members.. He is the eldest among them all..

'So clan leader Jiang what do you want to announce.. ' Jin Guangshan broke the silence..

'All of you know about my loyal guard and my best friend Wei Changse.. And it's not only their wish its also Former Lan sect leader Lan Qingheng jun and madam Lan's wish too.. Yunmeng Jiang sect Wei Ying is betrothed to Gusu Lan sect Lan Wangji when they were child..' Everyone were shocked.. Everyone knows that hanguang jun is one of the powerful cultivator and he is engaged to wei ying strongest cultivator of yunmeng clan..

'Wei Ying shouldn't took off his mask until he turns eighteen.. But after the long wait both Lan wangji and Wei Ying met yesterday.. And their marriage will be after an year.. A ying has to finish his studies and after Yanlu's marriage.. Now I want to introduce the newly betrothed couple to you all..' Wei ying and Lan wangji stood in the centre before the yunmeng clan leader..

Jiang Fengmian nodded his head.. Wei ying took off his mask and they both turned... Everyone were surprised and also amazed to see wei ying.. But the younger feels a little uncomfortable because of the gazes on him...

'So beautiful than a maiden..' One of the clan member said.. Wangji notices his fiance and holds his hand and intertwined their fingers.. Wei Ying startled a little by the touch but he feels so comfortable.. He feels so safe.. They both bowed to the clan leaders..

'Congratulations.. ' Nie mingju wished the couple.. All the other clans also wished the couple.. Wangji and wei ying bowed again to them all.. Some where jealous because many girls tried to court Lan Wangji but he always reject their proposal.. One of the girl who is madly in love is Liu Yi Yi.. She hates that his crush is engaged to a boy who is younger than her..

But wangji knows everything.. He can feel their lusty gazes also jealous looks on wei ying.. 'You are mine Wei.. No one can change that and I won't let anyone to hurt you because of me..' Wangji thought..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 14.2K 49
What if they (wangxian) were secret lovers?? Just like the title 😅. Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or the pictures but the story. Just enjo...
19.3K 1K 9
On that day Wei Wuxian decided to confess to Lan Wangji but then it all came crashing down when he came in with a girl... Short story
26.7K 1.5K 20
Wang Xian English ff Wei wuxian was rich arrogant and self centred person.He has severe anger issues.He marries lan wangji for his on benefit. Let's...
163K 7.2K 27
To find Wèi Yīng, Lán Wàngjī has to find himself and he unknowingly has thirteen years to wait.