Thrilled (Michael & Sofia) [F...

Per dspectabilis

[18+ Explicit] - Completed - Short Story - Formerly 'Prestige' Book 1 of Love Waltz Series (A collection of d... Més

Thrilled (Michael & Sofia)
1 - The Party (Dec. 18, 2019)
2 - Rooftop (Dec. 18, 2019)
3 - Sofia (Dec. 18, 2019)
4 - Michael (Dec. 23, 2019)
5 - Kiss (Dec. 31, 2019)
6 - First (Jan. 04, 2020)
7 - Home (Jan. 08, 2020)
8 - She's Back (Jan. 12, 2020)
9 - Closure (Jan. 15, 2020)
10 - Tears (Jan. 17, 2020)
11 - Make Up (Jan. 19, 2020)
12 - Huge Step (Jan. 24, 2020)
13 - Future (Jan. 27, 2020)
15 - The Lady In My Life (Feb. 09, 2020)
Epilogue (Feb. 16, 2020)
Special Chapter - Angels (Feb. 25, 2020)
Special Chapter - Sweet Victory (Mar. 22, 2020)
Bonus Chapter (Holiday) - A Glimpse of Holiday
Love Waltz Series Book 2

14 - Wedding Bells (Feb. 01, 2020)

344 13 2
Per dspectabilis

"Finally!" Andy blurted the moment Sofia opened the door. "I thought you already forgot about me." She added while entering the house.

"I'm sorry." Sofia apologized sincerely for not entertaining their guest right away. "We didn't hear the rings clearly." She chuckled.

"Oh no worries." Andy said with a knowing smirk. She knew the reason, definitely. "Now, give me a hug."

The two shared a really loving, tight hug. It is also a big adjustment for them for being housemates for five years and then suddenly, Sofia needs to move out to be with Michael.

It is not really a big deal for them especially to Andy because according to her, she somehow play cupid for the couple and she is their number one fan.

"I miss you so much." Sofia whispered as they tightened their hug.

"I miss you too." Andy chuckled and let go of the hug. "But..." She squinted her eyes at Sofia. "Thank God I arrived first because girl! You need to hide those hickies!" She said as she traced Sofia's neck with freshly marked bruises.

"Damn, Michael." Sofia said to herself rather than to Andy.

She just got out of the shower and put on her clothes the moment Andy knocked on the door so she doesn't have the chance to look at herself on the mirror.

"Really." Andy let out an amused look. "You knew very well that me and your family will arrive soon but still, you and Mike up there..." She gestured upstairs. "Chose to have some fun, huh?" She smirked, teasing Sofia who is blushing big time.

"Stop it, Andy." Sofia said shyly. "It just happened."

"Aww look at you..." Andy teased. "You're so beautiful and blooming. Everything is flowing smoothly between you and Michael then." She commented on the couple's relationship.

"Yes, everything's..." Sofia can't hide her excitement and they both shared their giddy smiles to each other. "It's great! I've never been this happy in my life." Sofia confessed sweetly to Andy.

It is really true that despite of all the pain and heartaches she experienced, someone will come to her life to replace it with pure love and happiness.

Maybe, he is really the one. Her one great love.

"I'm so happy for you." With a big grin on her face, Andy hugged her bestfriend again.

"Thank you, Andy." Sofia breathed her heartful thanks to which, they both knew, is not just about the sweet remark but also for everything she'd done for her.

"They'll arrive very soon. You should hide those love bugs of yours." Andy laughed and pushed Sofia upstairs. "Go."

Sofia marched her way towards their bedroom with a huge smile on her face however, the moment she opened the door, the smile vanished slowly and the sight left her mouth hung open.

She was greeted by her boyfriend's physique who is only wearing his black, tight boxers. He is rummaging through the closet so his back is facing her.

Sofia is admiring his perfect body. Those broad shoulders and narrow waist forming a perfect V-shaped body never failed to amuse her. Don't even mention his messy damp hair that are hanging freely across his shoulders.

"Love what you see?" He remarked before facing his stunned girlfriend. "Just ask and I'll be naked in no time." He giggled.

"Ugh." She recovered and rolled her eyes playfully at him as she made her way through her vanity mirror. "And really Michael? Hickeys?" She blurted. "You left hickeys on my neck?!"

"Don't roll your eyes at me, honey." He chuckled and walked his way to Sofia, ignoring her rants. "You know its effect on me." He whispered and left a small kiss behind her ear that brought shivers to her instantly.

Sofia tried to ignore him and continued to conceal her neck but Michael is too playful and naughty that he continued to shower her with kisses. His gaze never left her as he watched her reaction through the mirror.

"Stop it, Michael..." She tried to argue even though her voice is betraying her. It seemed like, the quick shower session was not enough.

She stood up to free herself from his hypnotizing touch and prepared from leaving the heated room but she was greeted by his naked chest as he blocked her way out.

"Did I tell you that you look stunning in that blue dress of yours?" He smirked and tugged her hair behind her ear before pulling her closer.

"Michael..."

"Sshhh..." He shushed her and rested their foreheads together. Their electric gazes are too strong that no one wanted to break it.

"Your dress is making it easier for me to rip this tiny fabric..." He breathed as his hands roamed beneath her dress and stopped right below her butt cheeks. His fingers caressed her underwear.

Their hovering lips is already throbbing but they both refused to connect their lips which caused too much tension and anticipation.

Sofia traced her fingers to his jawline and brushed his bottom lip. However, she almost jumped out to the roof when they both heard a honk.

"They're here..." She whispered to him but no one is breaking their precious connection.

He just nodded as she continued to trace his face, memorizing every detail. In one swift move, she kissed him with too much passion to which he answered right away.

They pulled away at the same time after feeding the hunger that is consuming them. They both knew that deepening the kiss is not a good idea since all their guests are already present.

"I'll go downstairs now..." She breathed while tapping his chest gently. "Suit up."

"Okay..." He whispered. "Just give me a few minutes. I need to take care of something." He chuckled as they both lowered their gazes to his thing between his legs.

"Yes, of course." Her sweet laugh filled the room. "Whenever you're ready. But make it quick, okay?" She teased, giving him a kiss before walking towards the door.

"And choose the purple one." She pointed at the colorful tops on the bed. "It suits you." She winked at him before slamming the door.

"But I'm not the purple one." He breathed to himself and pouted his lips.

*****

"You two are not really kidding when you told us that you bought a real home."

Sofia's mother, Cristina, commented while they are having dinner. That's because her parents didn't really expect that they invested in a two-storey home as if they are a newly-wed couple.

"Yeah. We're actually expecting a smaller one." Her father, Nathan, laughed. "Impressive."

"Thank you." Sofia smiled at her parents. "Michael and I decorated it. Thank God my boyfriend has taste." She added and glared at Michael.

"Mother taught me well." Michael answered and challenged Sofia's glare. "And thank you for the vote of confidence, sweetheart." And the two shared a sweet look.

"Oh please..." Andy bursted her fake annoyance. "Get a room." She added and their laughs filled the room.

"Double your security on this one, sis." Sofia's younger sister, Thea, warned as she gave a look at Michael. "Ladies from my college are watching him like a hawk."

"Really? Is that so?" Instead of worrying that women are really out there, trying to snatch her man, Sofia is amused. "You really are a ladies' man, huh?"

She teased Michael who is blushing hard. He is well-aware of what is happening in the place when he is performing.

Jealousy and paranoia are the least concern of Sofia when it comes to Michael. Just like what she fantasized about him the first night she saw him at the party, Michael is heading straight home to her after his gig.

He may stay for a drink or two but all he wants is to be with his sweetheart and sleep on the same bed with her even though he always finishes late at night.

However, night gigs are not his top priority anymore as he is taking his career to the next level and he is now working on a recording company as a producer and songwriter.

The dinner flowed smoothly as all of them shared a memorable conversation. The next thing Sofia knew, her mind is blank but she can feel her heart bursting with happiness.

"Am I hearing wedding bells, honey?" Cristina bursted Sofia's own bubble as she helped her daughter to wash the dishes.

"Mom!" Sofia almost jumped out and broke her gaze at the scenery where Michael and Nathan are casually chatting at the backyard.

Cristina followed her gazes and chuckled at the sight too.

"Don't worry. It's your father, not me." Cristina joked that made Sofia chuckle.
It's because her mother is stricter than her father. If there's someone who will gonna roast Michael, it's her mom.

"Oh I'm not worried." Sofia smiled and returned her sight to the two most important men in her life. "It's just... I'm happy." She glanced at her mother. "I don't know... seeing those two together makes me happy."

"Look at you, daughter. You're so in love." Cristina can't help but to hug Sofia and she hugged her back. "You know, I will not be surprised if one day, you'll show up on our doorstep, announcing that you two are already married or you are already carrying my grandchild in your arms." Her mother teased.

"I will not keep it a secret don't worry." Sofia chuckled as they freed each other from the hug. "Besides, we're not talking about marriage yet." She said as a matter of fact.

"You sure?" Cristina arched her eyebrows and tilted her head towards the window.

Sofia looked at the window to see that both Nathan and Michael are in a deep, serious conversation but she can't decrypt what's that all about.

"Are you sure Dad is not scaring Michael away?" Sofia chuckled. She's not worried at the sight and she knew that Michael is very well-loved by her family. He can definitely handle himself in such situation.

"It depends." Cristina laughed.

"I know it's not about how long we were in a relationship if we're thinking about bringing it to the next level." Sofia shared to her mother. "But we just moved in together." She smiled, remembering how excited they were at their first day together in their new home. "And we are really happy. I mean, these past few weeks, I didn't know that I can be that happy. You know what I mean?"

With happy tears welling up in her eyes, Sofia looked at her mother who is admiring her story and nodding in agreement.

"We're just in our little happy bubble, excited for our first anniversary, to which, by the way, is in two months." Sofia giggled, finally wiping the tears flocked in her eyes.

"That's great, sweetie." Her mother grinned who is genuinely happy for the couple. "I actually never saw you this happy. Not in your past relationships. Just now." Cristina emphasized and they shared a laugh.

"Oh mom." Sofia breathed. "I honestly forgot all about that." She honestly said because it's true.

"I'm just glad that you found Michael and he found you." Cristina told Sofia and tucked her daughter's hair behind her ear. "The two of you are so perfect for each other. I can see that." She winked. "And I know, that you'll do the right thing. You hear me daughter? Do the right thing."

"Of course, mom. The right thing." She grinned.

"He's a keeper. He's bringing out the best version of you, sweetie." Cristina smiled. "And most importantly, he loves you so much and he is making you happy."

Sofia can't help but to let her tears flow and wasted no time to hug her mother again.

"I love you, mom." Sofia whispered.

"I love you too, daughter." Her mother answered. "And listen, I'm still hearing wedding bells." They chuckled and tightened the hug.

"What's happening here? What's with the drama?" Nathan's voice roared and Michael's chuckles soon followed.

"Nothing. I just told Sofia that I love her cooking. She's so overwhelmed and bursted in tears."

Cristina joked to lighten the mood as she and Sofia pulled away from the hug. They are both welcomed by their respective partner's arms.

"Hello, baby." Michael whispered to Sofia and kissed her forehead before wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Oh." Nathan said. "I told Michael the same exact thing. He should watch his weight."

"True." Michael whispered again that made Sofia giggle. His breath tickled her neck.

"Look at them, love." Cristina said to Nathan. "Just like us when we were younger."

"Aww..." Sofia commented and they all shared a good laugh.

"But please..." Cristina interrupted. "I'm watching the two of you like a hawk." She mocked Thea's words and pointed her two fingers to her eyes and then to the couple. "The next time we'll see each other, bury those hickies on your neck with heavy makeup, sweetie. I don't wanna see them." Cristina teased the couple who are blushing like there's no tomorrow.

Sofia's parents had their best laughs while Sofia buried her face to Michael's chest, trying her best to hide her blushing cheeks.

Michael's laughter also filled her ears as he tried to comfort her with his soft kisses.

"Try harder." Her mother scolded them like they were teenagers.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.6K 231 36
Michael x reader fanfic This is my own work© #7 mjinnocent
104K 2K 16
Michael Jackson x Reader [Imagines] [One-shots] [Short Stories]
7.5K 160 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
3.5K 123 25
She looked me deep in the eyes She's touchin' me so to start She says, "There's no turnin' back." She trapped me in her heart... He was blinded by he...