Fond ★ Jaebum

By merijaan_y

❝ Who would have thought that I'd actually fall for someone one day..❞ in which maria develops romantic feeli... More

Meeting
Guts
Somehow Distant
Selfish woman
His day
Charm
Close yet so far
Arguments
Pride? Dropped
Happy
Love sick
Confession
Change
Winter
Agony
Can't Take It No More
Home Sweet Home
Party
Closure
Closure pt.2
+ ending

Intro

1.4K 33 0
By merijaan_y

It's the summer where I'll finally turn 18. I'm so excited to travel and spend my birthday in Paris. I haven't been out of the country for years so I'm looking forward to this but aside of that, I'm Maria. I'm the biggest extrovert you ever met and because of that I really get along with people (aside of the haters cause you know. Not everyone will like you in life). Even though I got my own little circle, I'm pretty popular and got a lot of friends. What's surprising to people is the fact that I never had a boyfriend, a lil boo thing or anything else and that because of the way I can get real comfortable with people and talk to them as if I knew them since day one. Some people even questioned me being gay or some would directly associate with that but I never minded it much. The whole thing about me never getting to date was never an issue for me untill I realized that I was going to hit the big 18 so now I'm just like why not try ? I mean it's not an issue but I did indeed question myself over this. Over the time, I got curious and tried and discovered that I'm actually quite of a flirt. I liked to flirt with guys but it would never get pass that. I was never interested into anything like a real relationship even if they were handsome with a nice personality and basically everything else you could ask for. There was still something missing. I couldn't tell what exactly but some kind of sparks. You know the ones that start a something..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 95 9
Summary: Damian Wayne had everything he could ever wished. He been a Robin for the Titans for over four years now. He had a family that cared for hi...
837 65 19
💫Book Full Of Enhypen💫 This book is gonna be full of Enhypen stuff really. From reactions to pictures 😁😁😁 this is honestly just a random book!!!
615K 32.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
10.9M 252K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...