Eternal Love

By kimjungkoo97

A beautiful love story of Lan Wangji of gusu lan sect madly in love with Wei Ying who is the adopted son of... More

Chapter 1 - Beautiful
Chapter 2 - Gusu Lan Sect
Chapter 3 - Love
Chapter 4 - Punishment
Chapter 5 - Hold me tight
Chapter 6 - Choose One
Chapter 7 - Precious
Chapter 8 - Reincarnation
Chapter 9 - Obstacles
Chapter 10 - Yiling patriarch
Chapter 11 - Possessive
Chapter 12 - Attack
Chapter 13 - Together
Chapter 14 - Mine
Chapter 15 - Unconditional love
Chapter 16 - The End
Chapter 17 - Little Bundle of Joy
Epilogue - Eternal Love

Prologue

25K 698 132
By kimjungkoo97

'We can't wait anymore.. We have to keep him safe and we promised to his parents and its impossible for us to hide his secret.. Even though he is a boy many clan leaders trying to propose him for marriage.. And he is eighteen..' Madam yu said to her husband.. Jiang Fengmian with Jiang Cheng and A li were with him.. Clan leader Jiang looked at his son..

'Don't worry father.. I already informed to Lan sect leader.. They will be here in a week.. But father wei ying is too young for marriage..' Jiang Wanyin said..

'We know A Cheng but you know its Wei's parents wish and they are already betrothed..' Jiang Cheng scoffed.. 'And the young Lan waited for all these years.. You know how much he love our A ying..' His Mom explained..

'A Cheng whatever our parents decide its for our good you know everyone adore our ying.. Some tried to hurt him.. And we know about the young lan..' A li caressed her brother's cheeks..

'He is stronger but he didn't know anything about the Wens.. And he is not going to marry soon after A li's wedding until then he is going to stay in gusu to know about their clan and also for his studies.. Not only him you and A li also going to gusu for your studies.. So wei won't be uncomfortable..' Fengmian said..

The young man in long white robe, sacred moe on his forehead and his bichen in his hand looking at the full moon.. His face remains calm and cold.. 'Wangji..' The young man saw his brother who is looking at him with love and care..

'Get ready.. Tomorrow we are going..' Wangji didn't ask anything.. 'To see your wei ying..' Lan Xichen noticed the small smile.. 'You are going to meet him soon...' Wangji bowed to his brother after he leaves wangji looked at the moon again..

'Wei Ying..' His lips curved into a beautiful smile.. Only he can make him happy.. At last the wait is over..

Yunmeng Jiang Sect

Yunmeng Jiang Sect one of the powerful sect and Jiang Fengmian is the clan leader.. His wife Yu Zi Yuan also known as violet spider who has a powerful zidian.. Jiang Cheng is the next clan leader and their son and Jiang Yanli is their eldest daughter.. She is engaged to Jin Zixuan of Lanling Jin Sect..

Wei Ying son of Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren.. His parents were killed by Wen Ruohan who is obsessed with Cangse Sanren.. But Fengmian saved Wei Ying.. He is betrothed to Lan Wangji when he was  a child..

Wei Ying is a smart and young talented boy who has a big crush on Lan Wangji who is his fiance.. He also learned some dark magic and tricks but he know how to control it.. He didn't seen his fiance in real.. He didn't know how he looks but he heard that he is the most handsome and powerful young jade of gusu.. Wei Ying is so precious to Jiang Clan except his family no one has seen his face.. He is so beautiful than a young maiden.. Because of his playful nature everyone loves him.. But his heart only belongs to Lan Wangji..

Gusu Lan Sect

Also the strongest among the clans.. Lan Xichen is the leader of Gusu Lan sect.. He has a younger brother Lan Wangji.. Their parents died when they were young their uncle Lan Qiren took care of them..

Lan Wangji also known as Hanguang Jun.. Lan Xichen is his elder brother.. Lan Wangji one of the strongest cultivator of Gusu Lan sect.. He is righteous always looks calm and cold.. He rarely shows his emotion except his brother no one knows what he feels.. He is betrothed to Wei Ying he didnt know how he looks but he loves him.. He waited for ten years.. He came to know about that he is betrothed to wei ying when he was at ten  who is two years younger than him.. At first he accept for his family but day by day he came to know more about him.. Wei Ying is polar opposite of him.. He is a troublesome kid, too talkative and also no one can seen his face.. No one knows how he looks.. Only his betrothed has the right to see him first after his family... Whenever he heard about his betrothed his feeling grew more.. . He waited for ten years.. And at last he is going to meet him..

Main Characters

Wei Ying

Age 18
Kind, caring and smart
Adoptive son of  Jiang Fengmian and Yu Zi Yuan
Younger brother of Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli
Betrothed to Lan Wangji

Lan Wangji

Age 20
Righteous, calm and cold
Younger brother of Lan Xichen
Uncle Lan Qiren is their guardian
Betrothed to Wei Ying

Other important characters

Lan Xichen

Jiang Cheng

Jiang Yanli

Jin Zixuan

Wen  siblings : Wen Qing and Wen Ning

I hope you guys will like and support this new ff..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.9K 23
A beautiful love story of Xiao Zhan who has a huge crush on Wang Yibo who feels the same for Zhan... But zhan doesn't know about the secret of yibo...
529K 26.3K 53
Wei Ying lived his life with his husband, Lan Zhan. Then after they die, Wei Ying is sent back to his youth by a very new god ..... but the god place...
11.7K 585 14
Weiying, a jolly and flirty nature boy fall someone's trap and changed into a cold boy. LanZhan, whose life full of suspense, fall in love with Weiy...
9.3K 589 9
This is a short story . Wei wuxian and Lan wangji who were lovers got seperated after wei wuxian got into trouble . Will they reunite? It's an Mpreg...