Finding my other half (Comple...

By AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... More

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step
Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Thank You - My Readers

Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support

42.2K 1.4K 219
By AngelTweet

Sanskar was getting ready in his dressing room, he had already finalised which suit he is going to wear today. He opened the drawer and took out matching tie made with knot. He looked at knot for couple of seconds and sorted the knot, he came out from dressing room and went near landline placed on nightstand near to his side and dial kitchen intercom.

"Swara Bhabhi, Sanskar Dada" Chanda said to Swara. She was in kitchen and beating egg white for veg omelettes.

"Haa Sanskar" Swara said after taking receiver from Chanda.

"Can you please come to our room? need your quick help." Sanskar said with controlling his laugh from other side.

"Ok, coming" Swara said and then she cut the call.

"Badi Ma, Sanskar needs some help, I will just come in 2 minutes" Swara said.

Annapurna nodded with smile.

"Take 20 minutes, that will be even better" Sujata mumbled looking at Swara who was leaving kitchen.

"Yes, Sanskar what happened?" Swara said entering their room. He was standing there looking at his mobile.

"I am sorry actually; I was trying to put this tie but then somehow the knot resolved so can you please make it?" Sanskar said with extra innocent face.

"Yes, sure give it to me" Swara said raising her hand to take tie which was hanging on Sanskar's neck.

"Can you please make knot here; I am getting little late" Sanskar said with puppy face.

"hmm" Swara said and moved towards him, her heart was racing with fastest speed.

Swara took a step closer to him and started making knot for his tie but she felt his continuous gaze on her, she shivered with his proximity, his Jimmy Choo musky perfume were filled in her nostrils. She made a knot with shaky hands and controlling her blush; her thin fingers slightly touched his neck which gave tingling sensations to Sanskar.

After knot Swara stepped back with cherry red cheeks when Sanskar hold her hand and said staring in her eyes, "I would love if every day you make knot for my tie like this"

Swara blushed and nodded her head.

"Can you please give me my wallet it must be in dressing room drawer?" Sanskar asked her.

"Yes sure" Swara walked inside dressing room, and from drawer she took out his wallet she saw some ironed pressed folded handkerchiefs, so she asked from dressing room only "Sanskar have you taken your handkerchief?"

"No Swara can you get it as well please" Sanskar asked her when he was putting his mac in his laptop bag.

"Here take this" Swara said hand overring wallet and handkerchief to him and again went inside dressing room for bringing his suit.

Swara brought suit and helped him to wear it.

Sanskar wanted to make Swara accustomed with his daily routine of getting ready, he wanted her help, whereas Swara took it mental note he wants her around him when he is getting ready.

They came downstairs together for breakfast. After breakfast Sanskar and others left for office.

It's been three weeks when Swara met Dida, even though every day she talked with Dida she wanted to meet her, she decided to check with Sanskar when next he is going to Kolkata so that she can go and meet Dida.

"I am sorry gentlemen to disturb you, but it's kind of urgent" Adarsh said panting while entering in the meeting room in which Sanskar was busy for detailed update from VPs and continued "Sanskar please." He eyed Sanskar to come out. Sanskar sensed some kind of tension on his Kaka's face.

"Excuse me please" Sanskar said while getting up from his seat and followed Adi.

"We have bad news Sanskar" Adi said when they came out of meeting room with heavy heart when he looked at Sanskar's confuse face he said "Dida" and nod his head in negative.

Sanskar left a deep sigh, tightly closed his eyes and ran his hand from his hairs. He widens his eyes and asked "Does Swara know?"

"Yes, Pari just called me" Adi said.

"I am leaving for home" Sanskar said moving back to meeting room hurriedly, "I will just inform inside and then leave."

"It's ok. I will handle you go home now. Swara needs you. I have asked Roger to make arrangements for you guys to go to Kolkata" Adi assured him.

Sanskar just nod his head and took out his phone dialed a number and said "David, car at entrance now"

Sanskar started walking in the corridor when Adi said "Sanskar, don't worry about anything, you just take care of Swara"

Sanskar nodded his head and left from there.

He was in private elevator when he dialed Pari's number.

"Kaki Ma Swara?" Sanskar asked with concern.

"Come home soon Sanskar, we all are in your room. But Swara is not reacting for anything." Pari whispered in low voice and continued "Just 15 minutes back there was call from Shekhar Bhaisahaab on Badi Jiji's phone, we all were in patio for our afternoon tea. Listening to their talks Swara guessed the mishap. I tried your call, but it was on silent, so I called Adi." Pari provided him detailed information.

"I am on my way Kaki Ma, with in next 20 minutes I will be at home, please take care of Swara till then" Sanskar said and continued "also can you please pack our bags we will be leaving mostly with in next few hours"

"Yes, me and Choti Jiji are doing packing only" Pari said.

"Ok" Saying this Sanskar cut the call. He dialed another number and said, "Rogers what's the status when are we good for take-off?"

"Sir within one hour we should be good" Roger replied from other side.

"Ok good, make arrangements to increase security at Badi, I don't want any media even few kilometres away from home." Sanskar ordered.

"Sure Sir, I myself will be flying with you for security along with best guards" Roger replied professionally.

'Ohh god, how am I going to handle Swara. She is so much attached to Dida. I just hope she would not again go in her shell' Sanskar thought.

Sanskar entered the home, and with jet speed of running he went to his room. But the scene in front of him stabbed his heart bitterly.

Swara was sitting on the bed in middle with support of headboard and folded legs. She was looking down at her joined hands controlling her tears, pale face, empty eyes, pressed lips. She was going through lot of emotional stress, Sanskar could feel it.

Annapurna was sitting beside Swara holding her hands, Sanskar's Dadi was also sitting beside her, whereas Sujata and Pari were packing their cloths in one pull over.

"Swara" Sanskar whisper when everybody except Swara looked at him who was standing at doorstep.

He came and sat on the bed infront of Swara and again called her, but she did not even look at him, her gaze was still fixed on her joined hands.

Annapurna eyed him passing message that they are leaving from the room, and he needs to give her emotional support. Sanskar nodded his head looking at his Badi Ma.

Along with Annapurna, Sanskar's Dadi, Pari and Sujata also left the room, Pari slightly pull the door closing it from outside.

Sanskar got up and sit beside Swara, he holds her shoulder in side hug, bringing her head on his chest. Swara could feel the warmness in his embrace. Sanskar started caressing her hairs with his other hand trying to soothe her pain. Swara hold his suit in her fist and closed her eyes, there were stream of tears falling from her eyes. Feeling her tears Sanskar tighten his grip on her shoulder bringing her closer to him. No words were spoken to each other but still message was passed to each other Swara needed him the most at this time whereas Sanskar will be with her no matter what, he is her support system.

Within next one-hour Swara, Sanskar, DP, Ram, Annapurna and Sujata were on their private plane. Sanskar had not left Swara's hand even for a second now also when they were on the plane, he was sitting beside her holding her hand, and she had kept her head on window closing her eyes.

'Today I lost Dida as well, I knew I was going to lose her from last 7 – 8 months but I was always hoping that day would never come. First Ma and Papa and now Dida' There were again a stream of tears were rolling from her cheeks.

"Swara please take this orange juice" Sanskar brought glass in front of her.

Swara looked at him and nodded in no.

"Swara please you have to drink it, atleast have some" Sanskar forced her.

Swara drank one or two sips from the glass. And again, kept her head on window closing her eyes.

Sanskar was holding Swara who was standing at the entrance of her house with blank face. Dida's dead body was covered in white cloth and flower garlands. Shomi, Ragini, Parvati and other female relatives were sitting surrounding dead body, whereas male members were standing near veranda. Swara took small steps and sat down holding her Dida's hand. She remembered the day, how Dida hold her hand post her parents death in hospital and took her in embrace. Swara was blankly staring at Dida's face.

Sanskar wanted to hide her in his embrace away from all pain but right now he cannot do anything, he felt so helpless in front of destiny.

After some time when everyone started to proceed with cremation procedure and last rituals, Swara felt Dida's hand slipped from her hand. She looked at the door, people were taking her Dida away from her, she is not going to see her Dida's face in her life same as her parents, thinking this Swara felt darkness engulfing her, and she passed out.

"Sanskar, Swara" Annapurna shouted for Sanskar who looked back at his unconscious wife.

He immediately came near her and tapped on her cheeks. "Swara open your eyes"

Annapurna and Sujata also shaked her but there was no response from Swara.

"Ram please call Dr. Mathew; he must be outside" Sujata asked her husband holding her daughter in her arms.

Sanskar lift her in bridal style and took her in adjacent room, meanwhile Dr. Mathew came to check on Swara.

Sanskar was sitting beside Swara on bed and caressing her hairs.

"What happened? Is she ok?" Sanskar asked impatiently.

"Yes, she passed out due to shock resulted in low BP" Dr. Mathew said thinking deeply.

He scribbled something on his prescription pad and gave it to Ram and said "Please get these injections"

Roger came forward and took prescription and said "I will get them."

"But how is she now?" Sanskar asked again.

"She is ok for now but..." Dr. Mathew said thinking how to break the news.

"Please uncle I want to know all truth" Sanskar said in deep voice.

"I don't know Sanskar how much you are aware about Swara's past. I was in constant touch with Shobha ji over these days. Once she mentioned that Swara had suffered from nervous breakdown post her parents death. She has seen them dying in front of her eyes that caused her sever mental trauma resulted in depression." Dr. Mathews words slipped away floor from Sanskar's feet.

"What are you saying uncle?" Sanskar mumbled.

"Yes Sanskar, though she was recovered over the years, but I am afraid loss of Shobha ji should not trigger the same. How much your wife was close to her Dida that you know better than anyone else" Dr. Mathew said shaking his head.

"No, I will not let anything happen to her" Sanskar said with teary eyes and tightening his grip over her palm.

"We all are with you Sanskar, we will not let anything happen to our daughter." DP said determined.

"I know DP but you guys have to be very very careful around her atleast for some days, be with her in all possible ways" Dr. Mathew said and continued "I am going to give her sleeping injection, let her rest for some time also I will put her on glucose drip."

It was night, DP and Ram went to their ancestral home whereas Annapurna and Sujata were taking rest in the hall, Sanskar was wide awake he was still sitting beside his wife. He was staring her while caressing her hairs with love and care with one hand and holding her hand with his other hand. She was looking so pale and tired with in just few hours with dried tear marks on her cheeks. He remembered how she was looking so fresh in morning, now a days she used to be around him while he was getting ready for office. Passing him his wallet and handkerchief, making knot for his tie, helping him wear his suit was added on her daily routine. He remembered her smile when today morning he bid bye to her before leaving for office.

Recent realisation about Swara's past had shaken him to the core, he could not even imagine how a 13-year girl would have face the most terrible incident of her life, no doubt why she is so timid and apprehensive about everything. He will protect her with his all being, he will be her shield, nobody can even think to harm her. She has become his life, his sole, his breath, he has fell in love with his scary kitten deeply, madly, crazily. Yes, he loves her beyond all limits. Thinking this Sanskar bend down and planted a soft kiss on Swara's forehead sealing a promise he will be her knight in shining armour, he will love her, cherish her, and keep her happy away from all pain till his last breath.

"Ma, please don't leave me" Swara murmured in her sleep, Sanskar jerked with her mumbling and opened his eyes. He himself did not know when he slept. He looked at Swara, she was still sleeping but mumbling something he tried to hear her, "Dida please no...Papa, Papa stay with me please don't leave me alone Ma please"

Sanskar dropped his shoulder listening her mumbling.

He shakes her slightly, "Swara, Swara wake up dear, it's me Sanskar."

Swara opened her eyes slowly she saw Sanskar who was lying beside her and holding her.

It took some moments for Swara get hold on herself, she blinked her eyes several times to stop her tears, she looked sideways to hide her pain.

Sanskar realised his position he was very close to her, she might be uncomfortable with his proximity so he got up and made a safe distance between them.

"Are you ok?" Sanskar asked her.

"Hmm" Swara replied and tried to get up to seat.

"Careful there is IV on your hand" Sanskar said helping her seat then turned to go out, "I will call nurse to take it out"

Nurse came and removed her IV, followed by nurse Sujata entered her room with teacups.

"How are you Swara beta? Come have some tea, you will feel better" Sujata said when she sees Swara coming out from washroom and continued hand overring another cup "Sanskar your black coffee."

"Mom, it's..... I would have made it, why did you bother?" Swara felt guilty because of her, her MILs are working.

"Swara it's ok, don't worry, as it is this is not prepared by us. Shanta, cook from our ancestral house has send tea, coffee and breakfast for all of us, Sharmishtha ji and others." Annapurna said entering room with a plate of poha. Sujata and Annapurna forcefully feed her poha.

Swara entered Dida's room, which was empty now, just a diya was lightening up as per rituals.

Sanskar was like her shadow wherever she was going he was following her.

"Sanskar, I am fine." Swara said she was sitting infront of diya but she could feel Sanskar was standing behind her near door step.

Sanskar walked inside Dida's room and sat on the floor beside her, "I know... you are a very brave girl; I have ever seen."

Swara looked at him with her puffy eyes.

"Can I stay here for some days please?" Swara asked him with teary eyes.

"We all are staying here till the time you want" Sanskar said holding her hand.

Swara looked at him in wide.

"No Sanskar, how can you stay here? Your office works?" Swara said shaking her head.

"Nothing is more important than you" Sanskar said tightening his grip on her hand.

"Sanskar you or Mom, Badi Ma you all will not be comfortable in this house, it's small, and there are not all facilities..." Swara tried to reason out.

"We have you here and that's matter the most" Sanskar cut her and said with determined voice.

Swara looked at her husband, she felt blessed to have him in her life. She kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Sanskar encircled his arms around her in side hug.

Sujata and Annapurna were standing at the room door praying for their children relation.

At afternoon, Gadodia ladies entered home with some relatives who came to meet Swara to give their condolence or we can say they wanted to be in good books of Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

Sanskar was inside Swara's room looking at his mails on his phone, but his full concentration was on all the talks going on outside and he was frustrated with the talks, outside crowd was more concerned about their married life, their richness than Dida's demise. He could easily feel they were faking their concern. He could not hear what Swara was replying he guessed she must be nodding her head in her reply.

After 10 minutes it was too much for Sanskar to take, so he came out stuffing his both hands in his track pant pockets and said, " Swara you need to take medicines and it's high time you took any rest, I suggest take a nap for some time. Come to the room."

Looking at his cold and smug avatar relatives decided to say bid bye and leave the house. Sanskar gave medicines to Swara and made her sleep, due to medicines effect Swara also slept in deep slumber.

Gadodia family were at Dida's house, Sanskar came out and said "Please Masi, don't take me wrong but I don't want anybody from your relatives to stress Swara by repeating the same story. So, please no more guest." He continued while looking at Roger who was at main doorstep, "Roger no outsiders should meet Swara without my permission."

Parvati, Shomi and Ragini were looking at him in disbelief, they could not believe a person who can go on his knees for Swara become so humble and modest, can become such a rude and arrogant for others, he was a true bipolar. Annapurna and Sujata shared a look they knew their son' possessiveness

After dinner which Shanta has sent for all, DP and Ram started leaving for their ancestral house, Swara forced Annapurna and Sujata as well to go there, last night also they did not get peaceful sleep. They will be coming early morning assuring this only her two MILs left them alone and left for their house.

"You sleep on bed" Sanskar said and continued "I will sleep on drawing room's couch." He remembered her today's morning reaction, she is still not ready for that level of physical proximity. And her bed was quite small hardly enough for two people, she would be uncomfortable.

"Why you can sleep here, we can adjust." Swara said, she did not want to be alone, she wanted him to be beside her.

"Are you sure you won't be uncomfortable?" Sanskar asked her again to confirm.

Swara just nodded and said "Please"

Sanskar looked at Swara she was sleeping facing him but what captured his eyes that she was holding his hand in her sleep. She has started depending on him, trusting him. He has become integral part of her life. But does she love him like he does? May be or may be not. But he will make her fall for him. And they will have their happily ever after.

******************************************
Next chapter there will be new entry positive or negative you guys can guess, but yes it will change equations between Swara and Sanskar.

Thank you so much my all lovely readers for supporting and loving this story.

I read all your comments and trust me those are precious for me. I will also take your all suggestions in consideration and will try to accommodate them on the story line.

Please keep voting and commenting. Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 18.8K 31
This is a tale of two people who are the complete opposite of each other in every aspect..... Priya Anand, A very sweet, shy, yet talkative, naive gi...
88.2K 1.7K 18
Meet Olivia and Lucas the lost Mafia twins Their mother took The Twins away from their father and 5 brothers at the age of 1. Their mother died 2 ye...
2.7M 161K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
879K 57.2K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...