𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 || 𝐂...

Від Akiione

(COMPLETED) Fluffy Charlastor story || Alastor finally gets Charlie's happy hotel up and running, and she's... Більше

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒮𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒟𝑒𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒪𝒽 𝒩𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒯𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓂𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐸𝓍𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼 𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒮𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒮𝒶𝒹 𝐻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂- 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ~ 𝓐𝓽 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽
A/N

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇

4.2K 71 77
Від Akiione

(This is mainly a Charlie x Alastor chapter, so just assume Vaggie and Angel are doing their usual. I don't mention them much ;w;)

2:00 in the morning...

Everyone was peacefully asleep at the hotel, not a single sound could be heard. Charlie, however, was having a rather unpleasant night.

"NO!" Charlie shouted. "What the-"

She glanced around her room, then at her clock, and saw it was only 2:05 AM. "Damn it!" 

Charlie had been abruptly waken up by a dream; no, a nightmare. Her and Alastor had turned into total monsters, tearing apart everything in their path. His eyes were radio dials, turning at the speed of light while her own were filled red to the brim, her horns peaking out of her golden blond hair. They were covered in blood as they walked down the street. What exactly was going on? She wasn't sure, they both had creepy smiles and walked down an alleyway while people screamed. 

She sighed and wiped her eyes, there wouldn't be any more sleeping tonight. 

A dim light shined through the bottom of her curtains, which covered her double balcony doors. Her room was actually pretty big! It had high ceilings, a king size bed, a chandelier, and a full bathroom. She didn't tell the others, but she had picked that room on purpose.

Charlie sleepily walked out onto the balcony, when she looked down she felt her stomach flip. Her room was on the top floor- sometimes it bothered her.

She carefully leaned over the edge and rested her head on her palms, staring off into the distance. She looked at the busy highways and the tall buildings, 'It would be cool to live there. In a penthouse, where I could see everything!'

Alastor eventually flooded her thoughts. 'I wonder where he even is. Was that dream supposed to mean something? I would never do that! He would never do that! I hope...'

The wind blew her hair all around her face, she shut her eyes and felt herself drift away. A place outside of here, where there was no more fear. No more hate. No more death, and no more sickness. It was all she had ever wanted, but she new she had to chance. A princess was doomed to Hell for all of eternity.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone clearing their throat. She snapped her head around to see Alastor, leaning against the door with his arms crossed, a small smile, and half lidded eyes. It was almost like he was smirking.

"O-Oh hey Al! How'd you get up here?.."

He shrugged and walked over to where she was standing. "Just saw you passing by, I couldn't sleep myself. Thought you could use some company," he said. The wind slightly blew his red tuffs of hair back and forth as he stared off into the distance.

"Oh."

"So what's keeping you up?" He asked, turning towards her.

Charlie hesitated. She didn't know if she should tell him or not, considering he was in it. "I um- just couldn't sleep... either. Heh."

Alastor thought she was acting strange, but didn't question it. He simply wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

ALASTORS POV

I could tell Charlie was having a rough time, even though she didn't feel like telling me exactly what was keeping her up. I might as well try and help her feel better; if not she's going to be miserable at work tomorrow. 

So, I snapped and turned the volume up on my staff, and it started playing some old tune from the 20's. "Care to dance m'lady?"

Charlie smiled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her hips, this is working! I hope it is, at least. Her big doe eyes stared right into mine and I felt my heart skip a beat. 'She really is beautiful.'

We danced in the moonlight, her hair flowing behind her as we glided around the balcony. It felt like everything was right for a moment, in this faming inferno that was Hell.

Never in a million years had I imagined myself doing this. I wanted to watch her and her family suffer, under the wrath of me. The thought made me sick to my stomach now. I couldn't ever hurt Charlie! She didn't deserve it. Hell, she didn't even deserve to be here. A pure soul like hers belonged in Heaven. 

Suddenly Charlie started giggling, and it caught me out of my trance. "What's so funny?" I looked down at her with a smirk.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about how the big bad radio demon is standing here with me. Dancing," she snickered. I thought about it for a moment. 'I mean she's not wrong...'

"So? Yes I am! And I'm doing it with you, Charlie. You should feel lucky!" I remarked. It was a simply a little joke, but I think she thought I was serious. She froze and stared at me.

Ah, she did think I meant it. I chuckled a bit, before pulling her in for a tight hug. "Dear, I would dance with you any day."

She sighed, full of relief. I never wanted her to think that! It felt good when she hugged me back, the warmth over taking my senses. I never ever  thought I would be hugging someone, and actually like it. What was this strange feeling?

Charlie pulled away, and before I could say a word she pressed her lips onto mine, gripping my sleeves. I froze in pure shock

NARRATORS POV:

Charlie couldn't contain it anymore. She leaped up to Alastors lips and planted a kiss on them, holding onto his arms as she did so, making sure she didn't let go. She never wanted to let go.

He initially froze, eyes wide. But then he leaned into the kiss, placing his own claws around her waist and pulling her in closer. Both of them never waned this moment to end. 

Alastor had never really been in love. He had tried, back when he was alive, but it ended pretty harshly; the girl he tried to "date" was probably down here when he arrived. He thought to look for her, maybe even apologize for what he did; but he knew just saying a simple sorry for taking someones life wouldn't be enough. It racked him with guilt to this day.

He had given up after that. There was no point now, who could ever love a monster like him anyway? Imagine, the Radio Demon, in love. He pondered the thought for decades, it slowly drove him insane. His inner battles were getting the best of him more and more every day. 

But now, he felt different. The constant feeling of resentment and pain had drifted away. And it was because of Charlie. He didn't know someone could change him, and out of all people her. What did she have that everyone else didn't? Alastor didn't know, but he didn't necessarily care either.

He loved Charlie. They would be unstoppable, a power couple. No one will get in our way.

They pulled away after a moment, only because of the lack of air. He stared down at her, brought his hand to her cheek, and pressed his for-head to hers. She did the same, smiled, and shut her eyes with a sigh of relief. 

"Thank you," he said. Quietly, but loud enough for her to hear. She didn't say anything, just felt joy and pride course through her body. 'I made the Radio Demon happy.'

***

They talked for a while longer before Charlie had gotten sleepy again, and Alastor was rather tired himself. The two went inside to watch a movie in her room.

***

Alastor and Charlie were at the top of her bed, Charlie resting her head on Alastors shoulder. He was propped up against the headboard, flipping through channels to find something interesting. She pulled a blanket up over them and closed her eyes, but before she could fall asleep Alastor leaned down and kissed her softly on the for-head. She felt herself blush, smile, and throw her arm over Alastors torso. He simply chuckled and continued to watch the tv.

Neither of them thought it was awkward, the fact that they were "sleeping" together. More like cuddling. He felt comfortable around her, and Charlie felt the same way. After a while of channel surfing, Alastor followed Charlie and fell asleep, resting his own head on top of hers. 

The Next Day...

Alastor woke up before Charlie, he shot his eyes open when he realized where he was. 'I must have stayed the night... what was I thinking?'

He checked under the covers and sighed with relief, nothing had happened. Alastor wouldn't do that with her anyway, not yet at least. Charlie was drooling on his shoulder; when he saw he made a face before wiping it off and shaking his hand. She felt the sudden movement and slowly opened her eyes.

She shot up. "I- I'm so sorry! You were probably so weirded out last night... I didn't mean to fall asleep! I'm sorry!" Charlie's face turned bright red while she quickly apologized, waving her hands in the air. 

"No need to worry, it was fine."

"A-Are you sure?"

"100%."

"I- I um... ok then... how did you sleep?"

"I slept well, thanks to you. How about yourself?" Alastor asked, getting up. He snapped and was back into his usual, rather than the black slacks and red button up shirt that was rolled up to his sleeves he had on. Charlie felt herself blush.

"I slept amazing! Thank you," she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled, closing her eyes. Alastor felt his own widen. With the sunlight shining onto her face, wind blowing her hair, and that bright smile he felt himself actually turn red. He quickly turned away. When she opened her eyes she saw him. He was standing in front of her balcony doors, jacket thrown over his right shoulder while he held his hand behind his head, scratching it. She smiled and sighed, walking over to him and hugging his torso. He didn't say anything, just held her close while he looked out onto the city, the sun slowly rising. 

***

After hugging for a bit, the two get ready for the day, and head downstairs.

***

"What are you doing today?" Alastor asked her. "Maybe we would meet for lunch later."

"I'm free! All day! How does 12 sound? We could meet here and go somewhere nearby," Charlie said. They were sitting at a coffee table in the lobby, it was around 10:00 AM. Alastor agreed and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, then left to go do his usual.

Charlie was sad he left, but she knew she would see him later. She walked to her office and cleaned a few things up, re organizing her papers and fluffing up her pillows. She had a client tomorrow; there was actually a few people trying to be redeemed! It made her day whenever she talked to them, she didn't understand why they were here in the first place. They were all so sweet.

She saw a reminder on her phone, and her mood instantly fell. 'Extermination day- Soon! Dance- Soon!'

Every year there was an extermination, where Angels would fall from the sky and kill demons. It was the worst day for her, she hated seeing her people killed. And the dance, oh boy did she hate that. It was held by her father at their mansion every year, and he always made her go. Charlie never had anyone to go with. But this year she had Alastor, and wanted to ask him. She would. 

Meanwhile at Alastor's Mansion...

Alastor walked up the long pathway to his house, thinking about last night. It was a modern woodland mansion, away from Pentagram city. As much as he loved it there, he needed his privacy. 

His house was nice. It was cozy, with big windows and a huge fireplace that was always crackling in his living room. Surrounded by trees and woods; a sound couldn't be heard for miles. It lit up from the outside, warm light emitting from the doors and windows. He liked it here. 'I should bring Charlie here someday.'

It was a big house for just one person, after all. No one ever visited either. Every now and then another overlord would stop by, but thats about it.

He walked into his stainless steel kitchen and made himself some coffee, then walked to his office. He had some work to do. His office was very big; there was big windows that stretched all the way to the ceiling on the back wall, and bookcases so tall you had to climb a latter to reach the top. Everything was painted a light white or dark grey, with natural light flooding in the windows, touching everything it reached. He sat down at his desk, which was right in the middle of the room, and got to work.

Alastor finished just in time for his and Charlies date. He fixed himself up, cleaned up his room, brushed his teeth, and then snapped, so he was back at the hotel.

Charlie was sitting on the couch waiting for him. "Hey Al!" She ran up to him, putting her phone down. 

"Hello, dear! Where were you thinking for lunch? I'm starved."

"Mimzys?"

He agreed, and the two headed out the door hand in hand. They were only going to get a few drinks and maybe some appetizers, he didn't intend on being there for long. Mimzy's was a good hang out spot, you could go there when you were feeling fancy- or when you werent! It was Alastors, Charlies, Angels, and Vaggie's favorite hang out spot. They always got whatever seat they wanted, and Mimzy would usually give them a special discount. Angel wasn't aloud to go by himself anymore though, because he would get carried away... heh.

Once they got to the bar, they walked in and sat themselves down at a seat farthest from everyone else, closest to the wall. The bar tender already knew what they wanted and gave it to them before they had to ask.

They chatted about life, the hotel, etc. Charlie was the only person Alastor could really talk to like a normal person, and Charlie felt the same way. No acts, no filters. Just letting it all out, ya know? They trusted each other like no other. 

But little did they know what another demon was doing at the other end of the bar...

Art Creds: VivziePop on Youtube, xl.dust on Instagram

(Hey everyone! This was a fairly long chapter, sorry! Thanks so much for 600 reads! I can't express how grateful I am, especially towards the few people pushing me along during this. I was honestly thinking about abandoning this. But I'm gonna keep writing it!)

(Art Creds: VivziePop on Youtube, xl.dust)

(REVISED 9/5/20)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

13.7K 285 19
𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎, 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚁𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗. 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎...
96.8K 2.1K 24
~A RadioDust Fanfic~ -completed- The happy hotel, or rather hazbin hotel has been up and running for a few months now. With 2 demons gone to heav...
4.7K 140 6
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
145K 3.6K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...